The FAGgrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

#285 Feb 7, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
now now
all white people are not bad
I love Canadian whites and American whites
If SOuth AMerican hispanics count as white, I love em too
I hate white australians for reasons Ive outlined before, I believe they are the scum of this earth
A bunch of worse, more hateful people dont exist
British whites as well, scum... nutters
so you can hate white people, but leave north americans alone, Canadians were kind to me
AUssies, heck rape and kill as many as you want. they probably deserve it
Who cares, Ade, do you honestly think anyone does?
Indian_schit-ski n

Singapore, Singapore

#286 Feb 7, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about competing on stage like a fag.
How many times must I say that I've been lifting for years and have reached my natty peak?
Kids have died by taking double the dosage that Ronnie Coleman did? HAHAHAHA! Who are these kids you speak of? I've been following everything bodybuiding daily, for many years and have never heard of ONE kid dying from steroid abuse.
What you wrote goes to show how little you know about PEDs (or just a flat out liar). You simply cannot go hard on the juice off the bat as a kid. If you take too much dbol, you will get nosebleeds. If you take too much tren, you won't be able to sleep and feel mentally terrible. If you take too much hgh, your hands go numb...
So what type of person would up the dosage after experiencing those problems?
You are just the typical type of juiced up scumbag who tries downplaying steroids so less people take them to make you look better. You don't want everyone on steroids because then they'll see how not special you are and how you were lying to them all about lifting and nutrition when they realise bodybuilding is all about drugs.
Millions of kids already abuse prohormones/steroids and are not only fine, they are built better than men. Just look at BB.c0m.
Funny how you call yourself "Roid monkey" all proud of the fact that you juice and boast about it, but as soon as I come along promoting steroids trying to open everyones eyes about them and get them to legalise it so we can all use them, you not only don't support me, but start preaching the "steroids are bad" crap. Sooooo typical! Scumbag!
This is about the most disliked race in Australia, not your fetish of masturbating to overgrown monkeys juiced up on steroids, stay on topic or f/uck off you smelly indian piece of shit!

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#288 Feb 7, 2013
The FAGgrolite Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares, Ade, do you honestly think anyone does?
well yes

People care about what I have to say

And once Ive finished uni, and I hit the big time

I will dedicate my life into toppling arsetraliya

Aus is a nation of fuckwits, and they deserve a hiding

I dont feel they should get good , they deserve some bad.

a lot of bad
india africans arabs suck

Odessa, Ukraine

#289 Feb 7, 2013
hahahaha you must be crying.
Your just jealous that white girls think your ugly.
Australia rejected you and now your crying into your girly little hands.
loverices

Australia

#290 Feb 7, 2013
india africans arabs suck wrote:
hahahaha you must be crying.
Your just jealous that white girls think your ugly.
Australia rejected you and now your crying into your girly little hands.
do asians suck too...
Caste me as an Indian

Hurstville Grove, Australia

#291 Feb 7, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
well yes
a lot of bad
Hahahaha....some of the funniest dribble I've read from an illiterate Indian no less!

Let's deal in facts. Just who exactly cares what you have to say?? Seriously get a grip on reality asswipe.

So you're still at uni, studying god knows what and you're going to hit the 'big time'. If you classify the big time as running a corner store or washing cars, then ok you'll probably manage that. Anything beyond that and the only thing you'll be hitting is your head against the wall while trying to manage the pain in your shoulder because of the massive chip you have on it.

And apparently you're going to dedicate your life to topple Australia. Go ahead, knock yourself out, try your best....I just wish I had a front row seat to your pathetic life so I could be amused.

Here's some more facts. Australia and Australian's are some of the wealthiest people in the world, have one of the worlds best health systems, have cities that are consistently ranked in the top 10 most desirable to live in the WORLD, have a world class education system that people from all over the world come to study at, and we are also punch way above our weight on the sporting field for a nation of about 23 million people. And yet Australian's deserve bad as you write....LOL.

Go shove a banana up your ass monkey face.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#292 Feb 7, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>well yes

a lot of bad
That's a sure sign of mental issues. Go and see a shrink
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#293 Feb 7, 2013
Indian_schit-skin wrote:
<quoted text>
This is about the most disliked race in Australia, not your fetish of masturbating to overgrown monkeys juiced up on steroids, stay on topic or f/uck off you smelly indian piece of shit!
Another closeted jealous guy mentioning homo things while talking about bodybuilders. I am not Indian. Also talking about steroids is far more important than talking about human races. We should all be talking about having PEDs legalised in every single topic, instead of Indians, wogs, etc
Talking about Indians won't improve your life. Having PEDs legalised will.
india africans arabs suck

Odessa, Ukraine

#294 Feb 7, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Another closeted jealous guy mentioning homo things while talking about bodybuilders. I am not Indian. Also talking about steroids is far more important than talking about human races. We should all be talking about having PEDs legalised in every single topic, instead of Indians, wogs, etc
Talking about Indians won't improve your life. Having PEDs legalised will.
F/uck you are a moron !
You are the biggest dickhead on topix by far.
Screw Peds, hope they bring in the death penalty for anyone who takes them.
Get it through you stupid head, nobody gives a shit about peds.
You need mental help before you need steroids anyway.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#295 Feb 7, 2013
india africans arabs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
F/uck you are a moron !
You are the biggest dickhead on topix by far.
Screw Peds, hope they bring in the death penalty for anyone who takes them.
Get it through you stupid head, nobody gives a shit about peds.
You need mental help before you need steroids anyway.
Noone cares about PEDs, "Blair"? So why do so many millions take them for to improve their bodies? You don't want a better looking body? You don't want more muscle and less fat? You don't want harder, better, easier erections? You don't want more women and sex? You don't want the urge to have sex 3x a day? You don't want more confidence? You don't want to be quicker and stronger? You don't want to feel like Superman?
You are the one who needs mental help you loser.
Keep Steroids Banned

Odessa, Ukraine

#296 Feb 7, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Noone cares about PEDs, "Blair"? So why do so many millions take them for to improve their bodies? You don't want a better looking body? You don't want more muscle and less fat? You don't want harder, better, easier erections? You don't want more women and sex? You don't want the urge to have sex 3x a day? You don't want more confidence? You don't want to be quicker and stronger? You don't want to feel like Superman?
You are the one who needs mental help you loser.
Nobody else but you talks about PEDs here.... so that tells you how important people think peds are dosent it cockbreath.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#297 Feb 7, 2013
Keep Steroids Banned wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody else but you talks about PEDs here.... so that tells you how important people think peds are dosent it cockbreath.
Many here have shown a lot of interest in PEDs and one even calls himself "Roid monkey". Try again fatboy.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#298 Feb 7, 2013
Most people are ignorant about PEDs and don't talk about them because they have been brainwashed into thinking they are bad drugs. I'm trying to open their eyes and show them how great PEDs are and how great their lives would be if PEDs were legalised and people used them.

Since: Feb 13

Sydney, Australia

#299 Feb 7, 2013
Yawning ...
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#300 Feb 7, 2013
Don Badman wrote:
Yawning ...
Go eat another donut to help you wake up fatboy.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#301 Feb 7, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
Most people are ignorant about PEDs and don't talk about them because they have been brainwashed into thinking they are bad drugs. I'm trying to open their eyes and show them how great PEDs are and how great their lives would be if PEDs were legalised and people used them.
You are quite at liberty to to stroke your ego and artificially pump yourself up like some kind of blow up doll and strut around like a peacock saying”look at me look at me”, steroids have obviously screwed your head, very few are interested in being as messed up as you. Abuse your body while you are young and pay for it later. Go ahead.
G Spot

Sydney, Australia

#302 Feb 7, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite at liberty to to stroke your ego and artificially pump yourself up like some kind of blow up doll and strut around like a peacock saying”look at me look at me”, steroids have obviously screwed your head, very few are interested in being as messed up as you. Abuse your body while you are young and pay for it later. Go ahead.
so right did you went to China to get some Susta or testo, its damn cheap there, you should drink vaginal juices and semen of all your family members to get your steroids naturally, taht way you will save your dole money and can spend on few more drinks, Lego Man!! LOL
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#304 Feb 7, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never used steroids so your argument is....

How old is Stallone again?
How old is Arnold?
How old is Franco Colombu?
How old is Lee Labrada?
How old is Lee Haney?
How old is Frank Zane?
How old is Robby Robinson?
How old is Leroy Colbert?
How old is Michelle Ivers Brent?
How old is Wanda Moore?
They've ABUSED PEDs for DECADES and all seem healthy to me in their advanced age and lived lives you can only dream of.

Go jerk off to videos of bodybuilders now to calm yourself down.
schit-head

Singapore, Singapore

#305 Feb 7, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Go jerk off to videos of bodybuilders now to calm yourself down.
Thats something you do 10x a day.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#306 Feb 7, 2013
schit-head wrote:
<quoted text> Thats something you do 10x a day.
No I don't "Blair" though I'm sure you do at least once a day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are a lot of Asian women prostitutes in Aus... (Sep '11) 6 min BrightonSA 34
Melbourne world's most liveable city, Damascus ... (Aug '13) 15 min northland sess 41
Israeli Secret Intelligence Service 22 min ggg 1
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 24 min Higher Heaven 4,951
Which celebrity should ISIS behead? 25 min Goats Milk is a twit 9
Indians want to eat human faeces 44 min Gfc 9
Ban The Burqa In Australia 51 min Goats Milk is a twit 38
Australians must ban woman from exposing their ... 1 hr Roy the Boy 50
Indian Girls vs White Girls, Whose More Attract... (Aug '13) 5 hr normal Aussie 1,114
The Halal food means healthy food 10 hr Ardi 64
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 12 hr Baron44 45,038
•••

Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••