Australian TV star Charlotte Dawson f...

Australian TV star Charlotte Dawson found dead

There are 51 comments on the New York Daily News story from Feb 22, 2014, titled Australian TV star Charlotte Dawson found dead. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Former model Charlotte Dawson, who was a judge on the reality competition show 'Australia's Next Top Model' for eight seasons, was found dead Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
NZ bum hole of the world

New York, NY

#1 Feb 22, 2014
NZ trolls drove her to suicide. This is the sort of people NZ is full of, nasty jealous little cnuts. Sooner the entire population of NZ is wiped out with the plague the better.
Aussies against racists

Morayfield, Australia

#2 Feb 22, 2014
NZ bum hole of the world wrote:
NZ trolls drove her to suicide. This is the sort of people NZ is full of, nasty jealous little cnuts. Sooner the entire population of NZ is wiped out with the plague the better.
If you put done your meth pipe you would know that the trolls where in Australia and she confronted them.
My god you are DUMB
Danny Boy

Glen Iris, Australia

#3 Feb 22, 2014
What a waste of body and face even though she had undergone a 'Plastic' makeover of sorts. Not bad for age 47.
Her ex 24 y.o Boyfriend must have enjoyed himself - Uh-Uh-Uhhh -Uhhh etc. I'll bet that bed was a rockin'!
Gfc

Preston, Australia

#4 Feb 22, 2014
Aussies against racists wrote:
<quoted text>If you put done your meth pipe you would know that the trolls where in Australia and she confronted them.
My god you are DUMB
You are the dumb one, Jew lover. The word "racist" was made up by Jews to stop whites from questioning the 3rd world invasion of western countries. If a white man goes against the Zionist agenda he is a "racist" or a "homophobe". You are a self destructive fool mate.
Gfc

Preston, Australia

#5 Feb 22, 2014
NZ bum hole of the world wrote:
White kiwis are OK. I just hope the Maori gets wiped off the planet. Oh yeah, Dawson was a dog who got what she deserved. Who cares that the old blowbag topped herself, much worse tragedies going on at the moment.
Zoobest T Erchlimeicher

Glen Iris, Australia

#6 Feb 22, 2014
Gfc wrote:
<quoted text>White kiwis are OK. I just hope the Maori gets wiped off the planet. Oh yeah, Dawson was a dog who got what she deserved. Who cares that the old blowbag topped herself, much worse tragedies going on at the moment.
Geez.. that's a bit harsh. Do you mean you wouldn't have 'Given her one'(or two)
Go on - be honest.
Aussies against racists

Morayfield, Australia

#7 Feb 22, 2014
Gfc wrote:
<quoted text>You are the dumb one, Jew lover. The word "racist" was made up by Jews to stop whites from questioning the 3rd world invasion of western countries. If a white man goes against the Zionist agenda he is a "racist" or a "homophobe". You are a self destructive fool mate.
I don't think so NOOB!!!!!!!!!!
Aussies against racists

Morayfield, Australia

#8 Feb 22, 2014
Gfc wrote:
<quoted text>You are the dumb one, Jew lover. The word "racist" was made up by Jews to stop whites from questioning the 3rd world invasion of western countries. If a white man goes against the Zionist agenda he is a "racist" or a "homophobe". You are a self destructive fool mate.
So I don't agree with your racist thoughts.BOO HOO
The sooner your kind is exterminated from this world the better of mankind will be.
Kat

Brisbane, Australia

#10 Feb 22, 2014
What does any of this have to do with Charlotte? Did the Jews kill her because she was beautiful and blonde?
get stuffed New Zealand

New York, NY

#11 Feb 22, 2014
Because Ms Dawson rightfully said that New Zealand was “small, nasty and vindictive” in a news paper interview. She was then attacked by hundreds of trolls online mostly from NZ or NZ immigrants living in Australia doing what they do best: being small nasty jealous ungrateful backstabbers.

Ms Dawson understood what despicable inbred garbage kiwis ares.
abdula abdula kong

Brisbane, Australia

#12 Feb 22, 2014
at age 47 she should have not been on twitter at all. she copped lots of abuse in the past... she should have close the account . got rid of all the useless friends on facebook.. and just enjoyed herself.. she let the scum bags get the better of her.. and her ex b/f was scott miller. the swimmer . such a waste.. delete all scum from your life..
Zoobest T Erchlimeicher

Glen Iris, Australia

#13 Feb 22, 2014
get stuffed New Zealand wrote:
Because Ms Dawson rightfully said that New Zealand was “small, nasty and vindictive” in a news paper interview. She was then attacked by hundreds of trolls online mostly from NZ or NZ immigrants living in Australia doing what they do best: being small nasty jealous ungrateful backstabbers.
Ms Dawson understood what despicable inbred garbage kiwis ares.
Agreed - absolutely!
She summed 'Fush & Chup' land up SO well!
Zoobest T Erchlimeicher

Glen Iris, Australia

#14 Feb 22, 2014
abdula abdula kong wrote:
at age 47 she should have not been on twitter at all. she copped lots of abuse in the past... she should have close the account . got rid of all the useless friends on facebook.. and just enjoyed herself.. she let the scum bags get the better of her.. and her ex b/f was scott miller. the swimmer . such a waste.. delete all scum from your life..
Indeed - wasting her 'Modely' body on some over rated Sports 'Champeen'(see Wanker) especially one called Scott. I've been unfortunate to meet three 'Scotts' in my life - ALL were full of themselves and quite proud of their somewhat effeminate moniker.
When I HAD to greet them (Sigh) I used to take the P..s by saying -'Great Scott!'.
They didn't like it.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#15 Feb 23, 2014
The media should stop glorifying suicide by useless personalities. How do you convince joe schmuck to ring a helpline with hundreds of pages of news space devoted to media personality wankers killing themselves & getting positive publicity every week.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#16 Feb 23, 2014
Some people drink alcohol all their lives without ill effect. Some others have one or two drinks and they're on the road to ruin.

It depends on the individual.

It's the same with Social Media. When it turns antisocial some vulnerable individuals pay dearly.

Charlotte was at risk for reasons intrinsic to herself, including Depression. Exposure to vicious internet Trolls ganging up on her became the 'perfect storm' that in the end overwhelmed her.

That is very sad.

Perhaps it's time for measures to counter such anonymous destructiveness to be supported more by resolute legislation. At present the Trolls have got it all their own way.
scooterman

Melbourne, Australia

#17 Feb 23, 2014
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
Some people drink alcohol all their lives without ill effect. Some others have one or two drinks and they're on the road to ruin.
It depends on the individual.
It's the same with Social Media. When it turns antisocial some vulnerable individuals pay dearly.
Charlotte was at risk for reasons intrinsic to herself, including Depression. Exposure to vicious internet Trolls ganging up on her became the 'perfect storm' that in the end overwhelmed her.
That is very sad.
Perhaps it's time for measures to counter such anonymous destructiveness to be supported more by resolute legislation. At present the Trolls have got it all their own way.
Laws won't cure all bullying and defamation and those who simply have 'inconvenient' opinions though, the internet and especially stupid and overhyped social media just amplifies them.

I don't want to see an internet moderated to a point where public figures allow only 'nice' things and positive propaganda written about them, and I don't think we need to turn the legal system and the civil courts into a growth industry.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#18 Feb 23, 2014
scooterman wrote:
<quoted text>
Laws won't cure all bullying and defamation and those who simply have 'inconvenient' opinions though, the internet and especially stupid and overhyped social media just amplifies them.
I don't want to see an internet moderated to a point where public figures allow only 'nice' things and positive propaganda written about them, and I don't think we need to turn the legal system and the civil courts into a growth industry.
I share those same concerns.

However thanks to Social Media society is now confronted with a situation unlike ever before in Human history. Because it is so far-reaching, quick and efficient Social Media now completely out-paces the normal coping strategies that had served us more or less adequately throughout civilization until now.

That makes Social Media in malignant hands a potent (and more importantly) an indiscriminate weapon against which there is no defense. Natural justice no longer enters into the equation. Therefore the only alternative is legislated justice.

It's either that, or Society at large has to now and henceforth reconfigure its most fundamental values and expectations regarding decency and privacy. If that is our future then Humanity itself will become degraded and diminished to end up meaningless.

As Mark Twain astutely foresaw ...

"A lie can be half way around the world while the Truth is putting on its shoes".

Never has it been more so than today.
Team BD

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#19 Feb 23, 2014
scooterman wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are Gfc - you know what to do.

Get.
Team BD

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#20 Feb 23, 2014
Gfc wrote:
<quoted text>deleted no MAD people allowed
Hahahahahaha - dirty dog rat spammer - that's you, you FOOKING DUMBASS dickhead moron.

Your forum? Who the fook do you think you are? Chris Tollesy?

Smashing us? even funnier.- you're a nothing, a nonentity, a joke, a worthless piece of turd.

Want to make a greater dick and clown of yourself - go ahead. What do we care?

Get help PHAGG urgently - you're MAD, CRAZY, BANANAS, BATTY, PSYCHOTIC, CUCKOO, WACKY, CRAZED and a raving LUNATIC.

Here : http://tinyurl.com/oose4ex

Go HOME back to your SH!THOLE, MalbarCACA cretinous vermin :

http://tinyurl.com/8vskwf3
Scooterman

Melbourne, Australia

#21 Feb 23, 2014
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I share those same concerns.
However thanks to Social Media society is now confronted with a situation unlike ever before in Human history. Because it is so far-reaching, quick and efficient Social Media now completely out-paces the normal coping strategies that had served us more or less adequately throughout civilization until now.
That makes Social Media in malignant hands a potent (and more importantly) an indiscriminate weapon against which there is no defense. Natural justice no longer enters into the equation. Therefore the only alternative is legislated justice.
It's either that, or Society at large has to now and henceforth reconfigure its most fundamental values and expectations regarding decency and privacy. If that is our future then Humanity itself will become degraded and diminished to end up meaningless.
As Mark Twain astutely foresaw ...
"A lie can be half way around the world while the Truth is putting on its shoes".
Never has it been more so than today.
Valid points Ade, but given the lack of widespread community consultation and input (and therefore any real legitimacy) before these kind of laws are enacted, they can all too easy swing the pendulum towards those who don't need more privilege and influence over what gets said about them and who have plenty of cash to drag individuals and media outlets through the courts with SLAPP suits and other legal tricks.

Defamation laws have always had problems regarding universal public utility, chilling effects on speech made in good faith, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are arabs so racist against non arabs? (Jun '13) Mon Meow101 22
How to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Pert... Jan 14 Jesse 4
How to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Melb... Jan 14 Jesse 6
News Entertainment- 'Crocodile Hunter' Widow Settles... (May '08) Jan 11 Ricky Richmond 6
News Newton-John to Walk the Great Wall of China for... (Mar '08) Jan 11 Romel Esmail Moore 2
News Would-be Australian Santa imprisoned for child ... (Dec '06) Jan 11 Romel Esmail Moore 17
News The roller-coaster and the rhino can co-exist (Apr '08) Jan 11 Romel Esmail Moore 6
More from around the web