China threat is a threat

China threat is a threat

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#1 Feb 14, 2013
CHina is holding Australia ransom.

If Australia does not continue to sell the slopes more land then China will keep fighting even if it means declaring war on Australia.

I saw this happening years ago. But as usual if you tell people about it they reply with the usual braindead BS which i have come to except from lemmings.

This is why i have always been so concerned about our defense forces.

It doesnt take a rocket science to see that we dont have the man power and the firepower to defend this country. And many things could have been done over the years to ensure our safety and security.

The politicians have intentionally allowed for our military to become weak. It was always part of the plan. They knew we would be selling our land to china many years ago and that this very situation would eventuate.

We are being FCKED BIGTIME!
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#2 Feb 14, 2013
"She[Ann Bressington] joins Leon to discuss the way that Agenda 21 is being carried out in Australia today. Together they discuss the secrecy and political complicity that accompanies this Agenda, how far advanced it is, the destruction of National identity, individuality, food security, and the communist intent of the UN."
http://fairdinkumradio.com/...

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Ermm...ever heard of "allies"?
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#4 Feb 14, 2013
_0rion_ wrote:
Ermm...ever heard of "allies"?
Like the USA? I wouldnt trust the US anymore now that a communist n!g-g@r is in charge.
Telecom

Cherkasy, Ukraine

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Australia is full of f/uckwits anyway.
Be good to let them learn some chinese discipline.
The Chinese wont be worrying about racism and whats politically correct and whats not. They wont be giving any preferential treatment to the greens or other pedo groups so Im not worried. I have a plan to save me.
Steve

Sydney, Australia

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Telecom wrote:
Australia is full of f/uckwits anyway.
Be good to let them learn some chinese discipline.
The Chinese wont be worrying about racism and whats politically correct and whats not. They wont be giving any preferential treatment to the greens or other pedo groups so Im not worried. I have a plan to save me.
Same here, couldn't give a f*ck if the chinks end up running the joint!
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Telecom wrote:
Australia is full of f/uckwits anyway.
Be good to let them learn some chinese discipline.
The Chinese wont be worrying about racism and whats politically correct and whats not. They wont be giving any preferential treatment to the greens or other pedo groups so Im not worried. I have a plan to save me.
You dumb bastard. Political correctness is apart of communism, the Chinks are communists.

You dont have a clue what you're talking about and you are obviously one of the fckwits you just mentioned.
gagong

Australia

#8 Feb 14, 2013
i will not survive the wealthy asian invasion
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>Same here, couldn't give a f*ck if the chinks end up running the joint!
Thanks for your opinion slopehead.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#10 Feb 14, 2013
_0rion_ wrote:
Ermm...ever heard of "allies"?
Listen to the audio Orion this is serious stuff.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#11 Feb 14, 2013
gagong wrote:
i will not survive the wealthy asian invasion
Get a gun.
Steve

Sydney, Australia

#12 Feb 14, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your opinion slopehead.
Mate, i'm a white Aussie & I'm thinking of moving to an Asian country because of all the PC feminist bullsh!t that's going on here!

A chinese takeover would be a godsend as far as I'm concerned!
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#13 Feb 14, 2013
I can not express enough how necessary it is to listen to this podcast from Leon interviewing Ann Bressington.

Do you want a politician to tell you the truth then this is it!!

She tells you the true nature of the politicians that have been decieving us, she tells you how the traitors screw us by moving forward with a plan that they have all known about but is detrimental to EVERYONE in this country. She tells it as it is and talks about the DANGER we now face!

Either you wake up now and do something or just shut up, fark off and go away and roll over and die somewhere.

The communist take over of Australia and the rest of the world is immanent!

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
This is why i have always been so concerned about our defense forces.
It doesnt take a rocket science to see that we dont have the man power and the firepower to defend this country. And many things could have been done over the years to ensure our safety and security.
The politicians have intentionally allowed for our military to become weak. It was always part of the plan. They knew we would be selling our land to china many years ago and that this very situation would eventuate.
We are being FCKED BIGTIME!
Then vote liberal retard & have funding returned to pre ALP times fckhead instead of your bullsh1t about voting for the arab carnt. Howard increased defence funding 48%- still not enough as far as I'm concerned - but it has shrunk under labor. Look it up Foo before posting you bullsh1t to the contrary.

So don't farcking come on here whinging when your part of the problem pissing a vote away for a real solution and allowing fabians to control the country.

VOTE BOB KATTER PARTY in the Senate.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#15 Feb 14, 2013
chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then vote liberal retard & have funding returned to pre ALP times fckhead instead of your bullsh1t about voting for the arab carnt. Howard increased defence funding 48%- still not enough as far as I'm concerned - but it has shrunk under labor. Look it up Foo before posting you bullsh1t to the contrary.
So don't farcking come on here whinging when your part of the problem pissing a vote away for a real solution and allowing fabians to control the country.
VOTE BOB KATTER PARTY in the Senate.
Howard didnt replace the destroyers before he had them decommissioned so you cant tell me he knew what he was doing.

As far as voting is concerned you can forget it! This isnt about votes anymore sh!t for brains its about the Australian people physically removing the traitors from power.
Its time for the people to rise up and march in every capital city in their MILLIONS to protest against Agenda21 and the signing of UN treaties, and expose all the politicians who have signed them!

Since: Apr 11

Roma, QLD

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Hopefully the US get their Civil War II on soon and get their country back, then we can hit the newly reformed republic up to supply our revolution to create our own.
fools

Australia

#17 Feb 14, 2013
We are 12th biggest economy in the world.

We have unlimited natural resource wealth. We need better defences from the giants to the north.

We should have very strong air, sea power. A fleet of nuclear subs.

Why the hell do we not have our own nukes.

Wake up!
funny observations

Canada

#18 Feb 14, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
CHina is holding Australia ransom.
If Australia does not continue to sell the slopes more land then China will keep fighting even if it means declaring war on Australia.
I saw this happening years ago. But as usual if you tell people about it they reply with the usual braindead BS which i have come to except from lemmings.
This is why i have always been so concerned about our defense forces.
It doesnt take a rocket science to see that we dont have the man power and the firepower to defend this country. And many things could have been done over the years to ensure our safety and security.
The politicians have intentionally allowed for our military to become weak. It was always part of the plan. They knew we would be selling our land to china many years ago and that this very situation would eventuate.
We are being FCKED BIGTIME!
Australian naval ships and American warships and EP3 planes are surveillancing China very near China's coast.

American troops are stationed everywhere and also close to China.

China is an Asian country which has existed for thousands of years, and was a victim of colonialism and imperialism of western countries and Japan for 200 years. During that time, China was like Iraq, and Afghanistan (only to be enlarged by 20 times).

During this time, advanced countries dumped opium into China with the backing of warships. They occupied Chinese land, raped women, looted resources, and massacred Chinese people.

China did not even have the right to control its borders, and could not levy duties on foreign goods.(That is in the hands of foreign countries.) Even navigation of its coast and inland waterways were in the hands of the Brits and Americans and Japanese. Any Chinese could not even enter some areas occupied by foreigners ("Dogs and Chinese are not allowed"). If a European or Japanese subjects killed Chinese civilians, Chinese courts had no rights over such foreign nationals. Their own countries would have it. That is, such foreign powers enjoyed extra-territorial rights.(Do not ignore history please!)

Now China stands up tall in front of the invaders. But all Chinese troops (of Taiwan, or PRC) are within its own borders. Rather, foreign troops are at China's doorsteps with evil intention.

Who is threatening whom?

As soon as you cannot threaten China and massacre Chinese people again, then you say China threatens you.

Is it the logic of scandrels, but not that of gentlemen!
CharmingChink

Australia

#19 Feb 14, 2013
Don't worry, we'll all come here and give you massages, especially the sexy white supremist Anglo-Saxon-Celt. We can have chinky eyed babies with big honkie noses. You'll love that sh*t.
funny observations

Canada

#20 Feb 14, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
CHina is holding Australia ransom.
If Australia does not continue to sell the slopes more land then China will keep fighting even if it means declaring war on Australia.
I saw this happening years ago. But as usual if you tell people about it they reply with the usual braindead BS which i have come to except from lemmings.
This is why i have always been so concerned about our defense forces.
It doesnt take a rocket science to see that we dont have the man power and the firepower to defend this country. And many things could have been done over the years to ensure our safety and security.
The politicians have intentionally allowed for our military to become weak. It was always part of the plan. They knew we would be selling our land to china many years ago and that this very situation would eventuate.
We are being FCKED BIGTIME!
You talked about buying and selling land. China do occupy your land without paying. That is a act of behavior all over the world. China is looking for trade and economic co-operation opportunities.

But you Anglos just occupied Chinese land ( and also did the same in Africa and Middle East).

That is colonialism and imperialism. That is different from what China doese.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want an Aussie guy 2 hr WantanAussieman 3
News Sex work industry reform 'terrifying' 3 hr Mr Doom 1
Women should worship their man like god (Mar '13) 3 hr Mr Doom 13
Poll What should we do to decrease white population? (Jan '15) 3 hr Mr Doom 8
Why dont Canadians play cricket ? (Nov '12) 7 hr Truth Preacher 15
Why are Indian girls so ugly? 17 hr Indian 1
Why are Indians so brown and ugly? 18 hr Karan Sharma 2
More from around the web