slept with ethnics, (hope you enjoyed it) I'm now no longer interested.

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Luke

Sydney, Australia

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Once you go with a black or other ethnic white guys don't want you back. Same for prostitutes and sex with animals, do what the hell you like, but white guys will probably strike you off if you choose those things.
Luke

Sydney, Australia

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Is there anything worse than a girl who boasts about sleeping with ethnics. To me I felt insulted, and the girl wondered why I did not respect her or want to see her anymore! Go figure, I don't want to hear about your last boyfriends big dick, when you have not even seen mine, and now you never will!
fvckoff

Australia

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Luke wrote:
Is there anything worse than a girl who boasts about sleeping with ethnics. To me I felt insulted, and the girl wondered why I did not respect her or want to see her anymore! Go figure, I don't want to hear about your last boyfriends big dick, when you have not even seen mine, and now you never will!
Your mum been out on Sudanese c0ck again?
The Fixers

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Feb 4, 2013
fvckoff wrote:
<quoted text>Your mum been out on Sudanese c0ck again?
Ade, Idiotic Inferior low caste mutant shit-coloured Moucheslime gutter rat, Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive unintelligible material from expected places.

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

#5 Feb 4, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ade, Idiotic Inferior low caste mutant shit-coloured Moucheslime gutter rat, Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive unintelligible material from expected places.
You know Beady
http://snipurl.com/youknowbeady
fvckoff

Australia

#6 Feb 4, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
fvckoff
Luke

Sydney, Australia

#7 Feb 4, 2013
fvckoff wrote:
<quoted text>Your mum been out on Sudanese c0ck again?
No, has your mum?
Dragon

Perth, Australia

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Luke wrote:
Once you go with a black or other ethnic white guys don't want you back. Same for prostitutes and sex with animals, do what the hell you like, but white guys will probably strike you off if you choose those things.
Nobody wants you! You are a shrimp dick who couldn't satisfy anyone.
Black Bull

Fairfield, Australia

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Luke wrote:
That rules out 87% of white women for you.
Kat

Brisbane, Australia

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Good on you for sticking by your morals. I can't understand girls who brag about previous sexual partners and definitely not the ones who brag about interracial exploits. Those kinds of women are completely shunned in my circle, we don't bag them out, they simply don't exist to us.

She sounds like she is lower socioeconomic trash, aim higher. You'll meet someone who is not horribly devoid of morals if you're patient. But if you expect to attract a decent girl, you know you have to be a decent guy and subscribe to the same morals you expect.
Jason Wijajakusuma

Tangerang, Indonesia

#11 Feb 4, 2013
I like brown women very delicious..,not white women,black women etc.
Bubby

Australia

#12 Feb 4, 2013
Jason Wijajakusuma wrote:
I like brown women very delicious..,not white women,black women etc.
Get out of here cannibal
hggh

Sydney, Australia

#13 Feb 4, 2013
white womens luv ndns
Luke

Saint Marys, Australia

#15 Feb 5, 2013
Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody wants you! You are a shrimp dick who couldn't satisfy anyone.
Hilarious, interesting. Possibly I need to clarify, my dick measures 16.5 cm when erect, thats over 6 inches. Depending on what you believe thats bigger than average. I've never had a girl complain! The chances are "dragon" that your not one of 2% of people that has a 9 inch dick.

This girl was on a date, because she was obviously interested in me. I was the one that decided to put a stop to the dating.

I've never been out with a person of a different race, I'm not entirely opposed to it, if it happened in genuine circumstances, but I'm rarely attracted to people of other races to begin with. Certainly I would never tell a girl about how "tight" my previous girlfriend was, especially before we had even had sex. But yet some girls (who will probably be single at 40) go around talking about how big their last partners cock was. I find that bad form and slutty, guess everyone's different.

Interesting comments.
Dragon

Perth, Australia

#16 Feb 5, 2013
Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious, interesting. Possibly I need to clarify, my dick measures 16.5 cm when erect, thats over 6 inches. Depending on what you believe thats bigger than average. I've never had a girl complain! The chances are "dragon" that your not one of 2% of people that has a 9 inch dick.
Interesting comments.
16.5 cm is small dude!
Lol you might want to get checked out by a doctor. It's sounds like you have circulation problems.
I'm not joking
bob

Sydney, Australia

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
This girl was on a date, because she was obviously interested in me. I was the one that decided to put a stop to the dating.
I've never been out with a person of a different race, I'm not entirely opposed to it, if it happened in genuine circumstances, but I'm rarely attracted to people of other races to begin with. Certainly I would never tell a girl about how "tight" my previous girlfriend was, especially before we had even had sex. But yet some girls (who will probably be single at 40) go around talking about how big their last partners cock was. I find that bad form and slutty, guess everyone's different.
Interesting comments.
16.5 cms is pretty small, and since you're white you're obviously lying and exaggerating so you're probably only 10cms.
Luke

Bankstown, Australia

#19 Feb 5, 2013
So again, if you are tell men with 6 inch dicks that they are small how big are you "Bob"/? I am not exaggerating at all. If I wanted to exaggerate I would say 8 inch, but the reality is the vast majority of men are not that big. There are numerous studies and surveys supporting this, rather than a persons opinion. So now that 6.6 inches is small (which it is not at all) lets hear how big your pecker is. The chances are you are not one of the few percent with a cervix bruiser.
Luke

Bankstown, Australia

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
16.5 cm is small dude!
Lol you might want to get checked out by a doctor. It's sounds like you have circulation problems.
I'm not joking
Still waiting for a reply "Dragon" 16.5 cm 6.6 inches is small you say. Are you going to tell us all about how your in the 1% of the population that has a nine inch cock? Come on mate, show us all how you lack intelligence :)

Since: Feb 13

Australia

#21 Feb 5, 2013
I like a chunky a/rse on a woman.
Brown, white, whatever.
I''ll do all the chunky a/rse ladies.
Yellow- no chunk tho.
Dragon

Perth, Australia

#22 Feb 5, 2013
Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for a reply "Dragon" 16.5 cm 6.6 inches is small you say. Are you going to tell us all about how your in the 1% of the population that has a nine inch cock? Come on mate, show us all how you lack intelligence :)
Sorry dude I practice mma from 5 to 9 then work out some more

To answer your question I have measures twice when I was younger it was 22cm and 25cm.

I've never bothered to look at the average. I did today perhaps its European people are smaller or it's a testosterone thing. But I always figured I was a average until you went on about it

I don't work in inches. And you can attack me all you like it's the truth.

You definately made my day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 4 min Dander 46,499
The truth is January 26 should be First Fleet D... 15 min Dutch expat 9
Australia Day an uncomfortable reminder of colo... 23 min Foo 20
i hate turkish butchers and customer service st... 30 min Gfc 31
American Sniper 34 min Lol 16
What country will win Asian Cup 2015 48 min Grassclipper 80
Adult Breast Feeding Australia (Oct '11) 1 hr JflowerQueen 1,256
Why do Aussies hate Indians? 1 hr Chimpy Ramalamadi... 40
WAR India v Australia, who will win? (Jun '14) 2 hr Hindu are evil 10,215
Sally Field, actress getting married at age 68 6 hr Michael4991 1