What I'm thinking about a why history has put Australia behind a firewall

Mar 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Guardian

'The chasm of misunderstanding between the British and the Aboriginals in 1788 was as profound as any that has ever existed between two different peoples' When I was young, I used to imagine that periods of history changed like the switching off and on again of a light switch.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Mar 2, 2013

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 2, 2013
 
Firewall. The chasm between Brit colonizers and colonized. Interesting.

For thousands of years native Australians lived nomadic life on desert. No farming, no domesticated beasts, no private property no literature, no law or civilization. As a result NO progress. No ambition. Basically apes with boomerangs.

Then Brits came. Hunted them down like animals. Now white Aussie complain. Call them boongs. Why don't they work hard like us. Why are they so different to us.

So author of article is right. Chasm between cultures too great. Not going to bridged for many more generations.

White Australians should just deal natives. Help them out. Have patience and compassion but recognize natives are a lost cause for many more generations.

Since: Feb 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 2, 2013
 
Mr Humbert wrote:
Firewall. The chasm between Brit colonizers and colonized. Interesting.
For thousands of years native Australians lived nomadic life on desert. No farming, no domesticated beasts, no private property no literature, no law or civilization. As a result NO progress. No ambition. Basically apes with boomerangs.
Then Brits came. Hunted them down like animals. Now white Aussie complain. Call them boongs. Why don't they work hard like us. Why are they so different to us.
So author of article is right. Chasm between cultures too great. Not going to bridged for many more generations.
White Australians should just deal natives. Help them out. Have patience and compassion but recognize natives are a lost cause for many more generations.
Mr. Humpert, that is exactly the same thing that white europeans did to native americans , is that not right?
So why did you target australia, when the exact same thing happened in your own backyard? That is, if you're really in the usa.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 2, 2013
 
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Humpert, that is exactly the same thing that white europeans did to native americans , is that not right?
So why did you target australia, when the exact same thing happened in your own backyard? That is, if you're really in the usa.
All true.

And also let's not forget that although Native Americans seem to have adapted well and have reason to feel pride, how long has it taken for that process to mature?

Over twice as long as White Australia has existed.

Given a similar length of time our own Aboriginals may yet establish the same status as America's indigenous peoples. The beginnings of that are already surfacing.

Mr 'Humble' is right about one thing ... it may take many more generations.

Since: Feb 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 2, 2013
 
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
All true.
And also let's not forget that although Native Americans seem to have adapted well and have reason to feel pride, how long has it taken for that process to mature?
Over twice as long as White Australia has existed.
Given a similar length of time our own Aboriginals may yet establish the same status as America's indigenous peoples. The beginnings of that are already surfacing.
Mr 'Humble' is right about one thing ... it may take many more generations.
Thats right. Australia is simply experienceing 'growing pains', when all settles down everything will be okay.
Australia has the potentional to one day be a major player on the world feild. It has a bright future ahead of it. The race problems, and the racist, should realize, its not race that threathens the future of australia, its islam.
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 2, 2013
 
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>Thats right. Australia is simply experienceing 'growing pains', when all settles down everything will be okay.
Australia has the potentional to one day be a major player on the world feild. It has a bright future ahead of it. The race problems, and the racist, should realize, its not race that threathens the future of australia, its islam.
Are you really in the usa pansy Ade greg I crawlfish eyed fool virgin levi the DESI dalit midget coolie with the Undersized little ladysboy d^k I play and play with him but he just hangs there. I think he's dead

---------- Help!

My dicken died, I have nothing I'am a loser, born a loser, and will die a loser. I have nothing, I wanna cry Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 hide my ASS! United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total I wanna cry doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD performing chimp and IDENTITY THIEF.

It's just you Loooooooooser with several comical shemale personalites.

LMAO

ROTFLMAOAY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

167 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 4 min Peter Hall 1,883
Don't let our future white people become endang... 5 min White teen 122
Israel has put up with a lot. 5 min Aussie Bob 118
New name 7 min Foo 7
It is alright to be White 10 min Yeah woo 19
Mixed people look nothing like their parent 10 min white pride 57
QUEENSLANDER is not an Australian 18 min universal 38
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 20 min USA Ukraine guilty 747
Whites should have more kids 3 hr Aussie Dan 89
•••
•••