Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

User 12 wrote:
who comes up with threads like these? lmaooo
Some black wanker who spanks his little manhood over the thought of a white girl!
Swedish Chimp

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

I want to massage your feet.
Harpoon

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

Obviously, it's all of the above.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

Forgotten was-

there Wart studded
there aids ridden
there cheese smelling
there soap deprived
there only admired by other black men and ladyboys
Bridger is a moron

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

Harpoon wrote:
Obviously, it's all of the above.
Most if not all, white Aussie women want to have black babies, regardless of whether they are married to white Aussie men or not.
Bridger

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

Bridger is a moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Most if not all, white Aussie women want to have black babies, regardless of whether they are married to white Aussie men or not.
LMAO, I've clearly hit a raw nerve with you!

Mate, If you've got the sh!ts with an Aussie male there isn't much point telling him you're going to take his women, LMAO, I want to leave Australia, & the lack of decent women in this country is a very big factor in me making that decision!

Have you ever even been here?

I recall a nice buxom Kenyan woman I met in a hostel in Budapest of all places, she was like an acrobat in bed. I'll take any exotic dark/Asian woman over a loud mouth drunken Aussie shemale ANY DAY!

LMFAO, you guys haven't got a facking clue have you?

melbourne

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Bridger wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, I've clearly hit a raw nerve with you!
Mate, If you've got the sh!ts with an Aussie male there isn't much point telling him you're going to take his women, LMAO, I want to leave Australia, & the lack of decent women in this country is a very big factor in me making that decision!
Have you ever even been here?
I recall a nice buxom Kenyan woman I met in a hostel in Budapest of all places, she was like an acrobat in bed. I'll take any exotic dark/Asian woman over a loud mouth drunken Aussie shemale ANY DAY!
LMFAO, you guys haven't got a facking clue have you?
You clearly don't inspire the best from white women since you are a vulgar creep for whom white women have no financial imperative to show you insincere politeness, whereas those other women might.
Bridger

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

melbourne wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly don't inspire the best from white women since you are a vulgar creep for whom white women have no financial imperative to show you insincere politeness, whereas those other women might.
Nop, I think you'll find white Aussie women don't need any provocation from anybody to go out & behave like (as you put it) "vulgar creeps"

Have a read of this transcipt, this was a story on 60 minutes just last week!

http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/stories/82...

I hope that helps you comprehend why I (& a growing number of other Aussie men) prefer Asian/foreign women!

Serious question, read through the link i've put up there, & then explain to me why any moron would want to get involved with any retarded alcholic Aussie she male!

HOLE

Parramatta, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

Bridger wrote:
<quoted text>Nop, I think you'll find white Aussie women don't need any provocation from anybody to go out & behave like (as you put it) "vulgar creeps"
I hope that helps you comprehend why I (& a growing number of other Aussie men) prefer Asian/foreign women!
Serious question, read through the link i've put up there, & then explain to me why any moron would want to get involved with any retarded alcholic Aussie she male!
I really think you are targeting the wrong venues for these so called vulgar women. If you pick up at a bar or club, what do you expect? The mere thought that she was there for the same very reason should ring an alarm bell!
Try your charm (if you have any) in a more domesticated environment such as a shopping center, bus, train. There are better pickings than Shazza or Nicole who loves to party!
Pretty rough tarnishing all Aussie women with the same brush, there are some shocker Asian women around as well!
melbourne

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Bridger wrote:
<quoted text>Nop, I think you'll find white Aussie women don't need any provocation from anybody to go out & behave like (as you put it) "vulgar creeps"
I've heard the excuses white men use for preferring Asian women. They say Asian women dress more femininely and are not loud-mouthed.

But have you ever known any quiet white women who have been admired for their reserved nature?

Have you seen the odd white woman who dresses in the short skirts and f.ck-me boots that Asian women tend to prefer (and for which Asian women are called "feminine"), and not thought: "what a sl.t?"
like attracts like

Collingwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

HOLE wrote:
<quoted text>
I really think you are targeting the wrong venues for these so called vulgar women. If you pick up at a bar or club, what do you expect? The mere thought that she was there for the same very reason should ring an alarm bell!
Try your charm (if you have any) in a more domesticated environment such as a shopping center, bus, train. There are better pickings than Shazza or Nicole who loves to party!
Pretty rough tarnishing all Aussie women with the same brush, there are some shocker Asian women around as well!
if he is the choice it's no wonder a lot of Aussie women go for foreign men as well!
like attracts like

Collingwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

melbourne wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard the excuses white men use for preferring Asian women. They say Asian women dress more femininely and are not loud-mouthed.
But have you ever known any quiet white women who have been admired for their reserved nature?
Have you seen the odd white woman who dresses in the short skirts and f.ck-me boots that Asian women tend to prefer (and for which Asian women are called "feminine"), and not thought: "what a sl.t?"
I believe that Asian men are not as loud-mouthed and vulgar as some Aussie men are.
Hardeep Singh

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

like attracts like wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that Asian men are not as loud-mouthed and vulgar as some Aussie men are.
I'm all yours baby, you rock.
Bridger

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

HOLE wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of the day what am I missing out on with white Australian women?

It's not just the she male mentality that puts me off!

I used to go out with a girl from Shanghai, she was extremely easy on the eye, the sex blew my mind, she was intelligent, well travelled & she was even happy to cook me meals when she stayed at my place of a weekend.So, after being involved with a girl like that, I find it pretty bloody hard to take a white Aussie girl seriously.

She told me that many girls like her (& she IS high class) will get involved with men even in middle age because they represent financial security! So, I can wait until I'm middle aged, sign an iron clad prenup & still get a girl like that! Why the F*ck would I want a white girl with an attitude problem & a bum that's bigger than her bust?

Anyway, this all started on another thread when I told the troll in post 7 he was welcome to the white girls & he got the sh!ts!

IT's not my fault I prefer Asian women!
TBA

Caringbah, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

Bridger wrote:
<quoted text>At the end of the day what am I missing out on with white Australian women?
I used to go out with a girl from Shanghai, she was extremely easy on the eye, the sex blew my mind, she was intelligent, well travelled & she was even happy to cook me meals when she stayed at my place of a weekend.So, after being involved with a girl like that, I find it pretty bloody hard to take a white Aussie girl seriously.
She told me that many girls like her (& she IS high class) will get involved with men even in middle age because they represent financial security! So, I can wait until I'm middle aged, sign an iron clad prenup & still get a girl like that! Why the F*ck would I want a white girl with an attitude problem & a bum that's bigger than her bust?
Anyway, this all started on another thread when I told the troll in post 7 he was welcome to the white girls & he got the sh!ts!
you fcuk every ethnic thing under the sun, slag your own women and then complain on another thread that you think you have caught the pox.
Why don't you quit your eternal whinging and piss off to some country where you can have all the sluts you want who actually go for a total loser like you. You don't want white women because none of them will go with you.
HOLE

Parramatta, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

Bridger wrote:
<quoted text>At the end of the day what am I missing out on with white Australian women?
So you had one good experience with an Asian lady, whoopee!
For a reality check, go down the local bar at Cabramatta and pick up one of them hepatitis ridden beauty's!
yuck

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Bridger wrote:
<quoted text>She told me that many girls like her (& she IS high class) will get involved with men even in middle age because they represent financial security! So, I can wait until I'm middle aged, sign an iron clad prenup & still get a girl like that! Why the F*ck would I want a white girl with an attitude problem & a bum that's bigger than her bust?
So the motivation behind their grovelling behaviour is a financial one. At least you realize this. However, there is no such thing as an iron clad pre-nup. in Aus. Can't wait till your prescious little darling screws you over.
Harpoon

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Judged:

White girls worship black cock and prefer it over the puny little white imps.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

152 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 2 min GALA ALLAH 44,015
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 3 min Harini returnz 2,273
Israel has put up with a lot. 4 min Mike 196
What the hell is a pro white 4 min GALA ALLAH 40
Time to ban non-halal milk 9 min GALA ALLAH 20
WikiLeaks breaks gag order 14 min Mail Order Ting Tong 8
i hate lebanese "towelheads". 16 min GALA ALLAH 5
If you are born in Australia, you are Australian? 1 hr Permeate Free 28
"White Pride" ... a good choice of term? [2] 2 hr QUEENSLANDER 11