It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 Full story: Truthdig 103,368

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Full Story
Julie chamberpot

Brisbane, Australia

#100221 Feb 16, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste your time GogoBar, we are clearly dealing with a couple of deeply deranged nutters here, treat them with the disdain and contempt that they deserve.
Q: How do you know if a CACA is real???

A: It is black, a paedophile, uneducated and it stinks

Q: How do you know your TURD is better than a CACA???

A: your TURD will quit stinking after some time, but a CACA will always stink!!!!
Levi

United States

#100223 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
"Got and coos planed?" - Stupid
"Got and coos laned?" -Stupid
Levi

United States

#100224 Feb 16, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Guess who is the Prime Minister now? You see it was a right wing coup by wealthy elites. Something right wing people can do when there is a great deal of inequality.
However the left are back with a vengence. Thais are very brave and not scared of confrontation. They take it to the streets if they are angry.
It is fascinating.
Just depends on whom can serve the corrupt king the best huh?
Energiser

Naranjito, Ecuador

#100225 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey you dopey what business is it of yours?
Go and see a vet you need to be put down.
Its more my business that it is yours dick for brain.
Why dont you use your ADELAIDEAN alias now ?
Energiser

Naranjito, Ecuador

#100226 Feb 16, 2013
than
Levi

United States

#100227 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't waste your time GogoBar, we are clearly dealing with a couple of deeply deranged nutters here, treat them with the disdain and contempt that they deserve.
Whts the matter MC, cant take it? You think its funny when you do it to others but when the tables turned then its all different isnt it. How did it feel, to see me acting as ignorant and stupid and disrespectful to you as y ou to others. You're right, it is retarted isnt it? Funny thing, you were the teacher, I learned it all from you, in matter of fact I copied you, so really, you called yourself stupid and retarted, LMAO.
What you trying to do with gogobar, recruit him/she/it? Was I getting on your nerves that bad? Damn! This is fun. I gotta keep doing this, yep, everytime I see you on here. Hey, I'm just returning the favor. You follow me around so much I figured you like my company, so here I am. And Im going to keep doing it till you literally hate the name LEVI!
GoGoBar

Bangkok, Thailand

#100228 Feb 16, 2013
Levi wrote:
<quoted text> Just depends on whom can serve the corrupt king the best huh?
He is the King. Just a fact of life.
So is corruption.
Why be Christian in Rome.
Levi

United States

#100230 Feb 16, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the King. Just a fact of life.
So is corruption.
Why be Christian in Rome.
He's a liar, a cheat, probably a murderer---but I bet he didnt get his hands dirty---a waste of oxygen.
Levi

United States

#100231 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you have a brain, dick breath?
Quit making prize dick of yourself.
Now run along this is no place for donkeys and Jackasses.
Do you have a brain, dick breath?
Quit making prize dick of yourself.
Now run along this is no place for donkeys and Jackasses.
(So, MC, if the above sentence is true, then what you doing here?)
GoGoBar

Bangkok, Thailand

#100232 Feb 16, 2013
Levi wrote:
<quoted text>He's a liar, a cheat, probably a murderer---but I bet he didnt get his hands dirty---a waste of oxygen.
Sounds more like a President of a Republic.

The King is a great man. Good sailor too.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Melbourne, Australia

#100233 Feb 16, 2013
Energiser wrote:
<quoted text>
Its more my business that it is yours dick for brain.
Why dont you use your ADELAIDEAN alias now ?
Energiser wrote:
than
If that's what you believe then you're beyond help.:)

http://tinyurl.com/beadyssuperiors
Levi

United States

#100234 Feb 16, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds more like a President of a Republic.
The King is a great man. Good sailor too.
Sure he is. But thats okay, we both know differently. I, as all others who know a little about thailand and its king, understand why you wouldnt (couldnt) down him on a public forum, prison aint a nice place to be, or worse, dead. Who know, down him, he might sell you into the sex trade.
I 've notice how well and carefully you have chosen your words, unlike when you down others nations or leaders. I'm disappointed in you, doesnt your king deserve the same loud mouth critizeing from you as you give to others? Isnt your king worth your all? Yet you hold back.
And yes, I got your slur about our president. But you see, watch this,' president barrack obama is a nerd, a retard, a crook, gay, she-male, theif, crook, murderer,--------see, I can say all those things, even if all of them or none of them is true. Can you say that about your king?
You once asked me what was so great about western nations, what freedoms do we have that you dont. Well, I just showed you one, unless you want to prove me wrong, so what about it? Any cut downs for your corrupt military and its king?
Energiser

Naranjito, Ecuador

#100235 Feb 16, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
If that's what you believe then you're beyond help.:)
http://tinyurl.com/beadyssuperiors
cacca head went back to the POOFALAIDEAN persona with the lamington that he shoves up his bum every morning.
GoGoBar

Bangkok, Thailand

#100237 Feb 16, 2013
Levi wrote:
<quoted text>Sure he is. But thats okay, we both know differently. I, as all others who know a little about thailand and its king, understand why you wouldnt (couldnt) down him on a public forum, prison aint a nice place to be, or worse, dead. Who know, down him, he might sell you into the sex trade.
I 've notice how well and carefully you have chosen your words, unlike when you down others nations or leaders. I'm disappointed in you, doesnt your king deserve the same loud mouth critizeing from you as you give to others? Isnt your king worth your all? Yet you hold back.
And yes, I got your slur about our president. But you see, watch this,' president barrack obama is a nerd, a retard, a crook, gay, she-male, theif, crook, murderer,--------see, I can say all those things, even if all of them or none of them is true. Can you say that about your king?
You once asked me what was so great about western nations, what freedoms do we have that you dont. Well, I just showed you one, unless you want to prove me wrong, so what about it? Any cut downs for your corrupt military and its king?
At the elevators there is a notice. To paraphrase it reads
Any Foreigner who causes discord between the peoples of the Kingdom will be imprisoned for 5 years!

But it is not just the King. The common man here will kill you himself if you say anything disrespectfull about the King.
They love their king. There is no doubt about it.

You see the various Kings have managed to keep Thailand the only country in the region never to be Colonised. No mean feat.

But if you want some words here are some that I have them singing to now.

Evrywhere I hear the sound of marching, charging feet, boy
Cause summers here and the time is right for fighting in the street, boy
But what can a poor boy do
Except to sing for a rock n roll band
Cause in sleepy london town
There's just no place for a street fighting man
No

Hey! think the time is right for a palace revolution
But where I live the game to play is compromise solution
Well, then what can a poor boy do
There's no place for a street fighting man
No

Hey! said my name is called disturbance
Ill shout and scream, I'll kill the king, I'll rail at all his servants
Well, what can a poor boy do
Levi

United States

#100239 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course it is true of yourself, Energiser and other your bfs, Stupif.
Been lifting your skirt again for a quickie up the ole humtpy tonk, haven't you, while taking it behind myAss!.
So what else you doing here, laddiegayrentgirl?
Of course it is true of yourself, Energiser and other your bfs, Stupif.
Been lifting your skirt again for a quickie up the ole humtpy tonk, haven't you, while taking it behind myAss!
Levi

United States

#100240 Feb 16, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
<quoted text>
At the elevators there is a notice. To paraphrase it reads
Any Foreigner who causes discord between the peoples of the Kingdom will be imprisoned for 5 years!
But it is not just the King. The common man here will kill you himself if you say anything disrespectfull about the King.
They love their king. There is no doubt about it.
You see the various Kings have managed to keep Thailand the only country in the region never to be Colonised. No mean feat.
But if you want some words here are some that I have them singing to now.
Evrywhere I hear the sound of marching, charging feet, boy
Cause summers here and the time is right for fighting in the street, boy
But what can a poor boy do
There's just no place for a street fighting man
No
Hey! think the time is right for a palace revolution
But where I live the game to play is compromise solution
Well, then what can a poor boy do
No
Hey! said my name is called disturbance
Ill shout and scream, I'll kill the king, I'll rail at all his servants
Well, what can a poor boy do
Yeah, they love their king, better yet, I bet they love life, they dont want their families hurt, killed, sold into slavery, so they keep their mouth shut. Come on gogobar, quit playing us for fools, this is the 21st century, we all know about your king.
So the notice on the elevator is basically telling people to keep their mouth shut about the king, lmao, that says alot there all by itself.
Still trying to weasle out of the pan huh? So your king is perfect? No faults, runs the kingdom like a God? Sounds about what the people of north korea thinks about their ruler, and he's starveing them to death. You people are pathetic.
GoGoBar

Bangkok, Thailand

#100243 Feb 16, 2013
Well Levi, they dont play compromise solution.
They move ahead. They grow.
They are a nation of similar race that are united under a Monarch that they love and can identify with.

The place runs like clockwork. When it doesnt there is a coup and new elections are called for.
It is exactly what the gunnuts call for in the USOFA. A right wing coup and a return to conservative values.

Are you a street fighting man, Levi?
Levi

United States

#100244 Feb 16, 2013
Nu-da-nv-dv-na duk-shan-ee!
GoGoBar

Bangkok, Thailand

#100245 Feb 16, 2013
Go Bar time....1000 or so bikies just rode into town. This will be fun.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Melbourne, Australia

#100247 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Whts the matter dalit poofterboy with Undersized little midget d^k, cant take it?[BULLYING RANT FLICKED ASIDE]
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T6...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pubic hair on mannequins 15 min Stan Dandyliver 43
Muslim women should wear bikini. 19 min Stan Dandyliver 3
Aussie are 'Phus 'people and loser bludgers? 44 min Randomize 0
How old is Taj Smelly 1 hr Taj smellys agent 6
aussie girls 1 hr ihaveahardon 1
Indians: Go back to India 1 hr Sheela 13
100 reason why we Muslims hates Australia. 1 hr Helen8809 95
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 9 hr Serpent 46,035
You're all defenceless 9 hr Dutch dude 69
More from around the web