It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 Full story: Truthdig 103,362

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Full Story

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#87965 Dec 20, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Because he called your pitiful country out on it's rampant racism, which is known around the world.
Yeah thats what I thought. More of that Australian revisionist history.
I havent read past you first rant so I am not up with what you post. I don't care what you say....I told you I am a racist and you saying it does what exactly! I don't care....... you and every American is a racist be you black or white or red or brown...so what! If I am stating that I am one WTF keeps your panties in a twist...move on you are just wasting paper...LOL
Light Bearer

Perth, Australia

#87966 Dec 20, 2012
Americans are good at killing each other with guns. US politicians are good at making it easy for them to do so. The American gun industry is good at not expressing criticism of this process.

The ability to express yourself by quickly shooting people you think you don’t like is somewhat of a flaw in the American culture. And it seems as though the American gun lobby turns a blind eye to the shocking consequences of this culture. Even a recent US president (George W Bush) felt that there was no need to say more about the 2007 murder of over 30 people at the Virginia Technical University, than ‘They were in the wrong place at the wrong time’.

That’s the trouble about the armed citizenry philosophy of the US: it comes to pass that there so many innocent people who are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And the story has no end: just tragedy after tragedy. The sheer unfairness of this life and death game is a sickening pockmark on the entire American culture.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#87967 Dec 20, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of your soldiers didn't die fighting, those that weren't high on drugs and beating out their and their allies positions on their boom boxes had so much deodorant on that the vietnames could smell their position miles away which got themselves killed(idiots) the rest got killed by their own men spraying them with Agent Orange....
Ahhh more revisionist history from the Aussies. I would love to read one of your history books, they probably read like fairy tales.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#87968 Dec 20, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
I havent read past you first rant so I am not up with what you post. I don't care what you say....I told you I am a racist and you saying it does what exactly! I don't care....... you and every American is a racist be you black or white or red or brown...so what! If I am stating that I am one WTF keeps your panties in a twist...move on you are just wasting paper...LOL
Go cry to your momma (if you know who she is) cuz no one here cares.

At least you admit that your a reprehensible individual, however as long as your kangaroo humpers continue to trash the US I will continue to post the facts about your pitiful country.
jessie james

Adelaide, Australia

#87970 Dec 20, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You justify your demented countries rapes by comparing yourselves to the US which has a lower reported rate?
Again your justification is just as absent as your intellect. Buy yourself a book next time your on your way to the outback for your janitorial job. You can read it while you sweep the floors, and fight your ignorance
lower rate? according to whom.. you fail to quote your source.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#87971 Dec 20, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh more revisionist history from the Aussies. I would love to read one of your history books, they probably read like fairy tales.
What's it like to be a loser, the greatest nation on earth gets it's arse kicked by a bunch of skinny asians on pushbikes.

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#87972 Dec 20, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
Yeah you guys are the bastion of morality: HAHAHAHA
Sex indoctrination of children in Australia:“heterosexuality not the norm”
Children to be taught ‘heterosexuality not the norm’ in Australian schools project
by Hilary White, www.lifesitenews.com | October 18, 2012
“…Australian school children are to be told that heterosexuality is not the norm, according to a new education department pilot program called “Proud Schools.”…
“…The committee suggested that teachers must monitor the playground in order to stamp out “heterosexist” language among children in out-of-class hours…”
Well that's what happens when you have an Atheist for a Prime Minister and a Labour Party full of raving poofs and lessos, aligned with a Greens Party, in which it seems it's compulsory to be one or the other.

In 5 years they've done way more damage than the above though.

They'll all be voted out next year... but not before they do a whole heap more damage I'm sure.

jessie james

Adelaide, Australia

#87973 Dec 20, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
More Australian revisionist history. You guys built the pyramids too, right?
Australians contribution to the world. The speedo
HAHAHAHA
Thanks for the $220m payout for Wifi and the ongoing royalties.. dick wank
jessie james

Adelaide, Australia

#87974 Dec 20, 2012
and besides.. the only thing the us has contributed lately is 20 tiny coffins..
jessie james

Adelaide, Australia

#87975 Dec 20, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is true.. apparently the vietcong could smell the yanks 10 miles away.

The yanks seem to have woken up to this and now prefer to bomb from afar cause their troops suck..

Lets look at Afgahnistan, who do the Yanks turn to if they want real soldiers? not their Seals or GI Joes, but the Aussie SAS
jessie james

Adelaide, Australia

#87976 Dec 20, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
AUSTRALIAN MSM IGNORE horrendous Australian child sexual abuse - 4.4 million Australian adults have been sexually abused as children
Australian Mainstream media (MSM) resolutely ignore horrendous Australian realities, not least of which is horrendous Australian child sexual abuse - a total of 4.4 million Australian adults today out of a national population of 23 million have been sexually abused as children. The Australian Government has announced a Royal Commission into institutional child sexual abuse in Australia but the Government and Australian Mainstream media (MSM) ignore the horrible reality that expert scholarly research indicates that 3.0 million Australian women, 1.4 million Australian men and a total of 4.4 million Australian adults today out of a national population of 23 million have been sexually abused as children.
The Australian Government has called for submissions re the terms of reference of the Royal Commission - below is my submission that concludes with this
RECOMMENDATION: THE ROYAL COMMISSION SHOULD CONSIDER ALL OF THE 4.4 MILLION AUSTRALIAN CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE VICTIMS.
SUBMISSION BY DR GIDEON POLYA RE TERMS OF REFERENCE OF PROPOSED ROYAL COMMISSION INTO CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE IN AUSTRALIA (SUBMITTED 9.17 AM, MONDAY 26 NOVEMBER 2012)
The Australian Labor Federal Government has announced an urgently required Royal Commission into child sexual abuse in the Catholic Church, other churches and other institutions. However while Mainstream media and politicians are concerned with victims of child sexual abuse by Catholic clergy and religious personnel that total 3,000 to 40,000 over the last 80 years, expert scholarly research indicates that 3.0 million Australian women, 1.4 million Australian men and a total of 4.4 million Australian adults today out of a national population of 23 million have been sexually abused as children.
what a load of tripe.. do you really want me to go and dig through the US stats?

20 coffins... that what the NRA has produced.. 20 tiny coffins.
Light Bearer

Perth, Australia

#87977 Dec 20, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA

Poor guy. Just has been so soundly on the gunnut massacres and the lunacy of trivial consumer orientated rapid firearm sales to the general populace that he is resorting to the time homoured NRA passtime of diversion.

You killed those kids as surely as if you pulled the trigger.
You gunnuts have had it your way with your BS about assault weapons and easy access and have failed.
Grow up America.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#87978 Dec 20, 2012
jessie james wrote:
<quoted text>
lower rate? according to whom.. you fail to quote your source.
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_rap-cri...

back to your sweeping job at the outback
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#87979 Dec 20, 2012
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
What's it like to be a loser, the greatest nation on earth gets it's arse kicked by a bunch of skinny asians on pushbikes.
50,000 Americans killed
400,000 viet cong killed

Yeah .. they sure showed us

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#87980 Dec 20, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>..... however as long as your kangaroo humpers continue to trash the US I will continue to post the facts about your pitiful country.
Good, because you might find something we don't know about yet, which gives us more ammo to shoot at the government... but there's not too much we don't know about already - because certain media individuals just love to make public all the gov's dirty little secrets and exposing them to the public... and we've got spies everywhere bub.

But you're wasting your time with the racist rants because we've heard all that repetitious BS before... and we honestly don't care. Spread the word, because that might slow down the worlds scum from invading our country and leeching off our welfare system.

And as for calling us "convicts"... lol ... we love that!
douches r u

Melbourne, Australia

#87981 Dec 20, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
More Australian revisionist history. You guys built the pyramids too, right?
Australians contribution to the world. The speedo
HAHAHAHA
Only slightly off-topic and one I'm sure you've used against Aussies before. But you know there are inventions by Australians that have contributed to the world in fantastic ways. You know, maybe some victims of 9/11 ended up receiving spray-n-skin, which was invented by an Australian woman.

The black box flight recorders they would have searched for that day? Yep, invented by an Australian.

Tanks used in your wars? Thought of by an Aussie.

Notes were probably taken on notepads; it took an Aussie to think of glueing sheets of paper together.

Know anyone with a pacemaker? You're welcome.

Seen your baby in an ultrasound? You're welcome again.

The list goes on and on and on ... stick to the topic.
jessie james

Adelaide, Australia

#87982 Dec 20, 2012
From interviews with former soldiers and one of the taskforce's senior intelligence officers, Time can reveal how US commanders underestimated - and underutilized - the SAS's core ability to go deep behind enemy lines and gather key intelligence. The soldiers say US commanders lost key opportunities to take out senior al-Qaeda leaders by forcing the SAS to occupy mere "blocking" duties during one key battle. However the US perceptions were ultimately reversed after the SAS mounted an extraordinary mission to locate and coordinate an attack on one of al-Qaeda most senior leaders. The target was either Osama Bin Laden's number two, Ayman Al-Zawahari, or a senior Uzbek commander, Tor Yuldashev.

"The Americans couldn't comprehend we would have the ability to go into areas for protracted times to do our strategic roles,'' "They were body-builder types, full of steroids, some of them,'' says one SAS Afghan veteran. "They could only manage a couple of days. We could go for weeks at a time.''

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...
jessie james

Adelaide, Australia

#87983 Dec 20, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
50,000 Americans killed
400,000 viet cong killed
Yeah .. they sure showed us
yep.. they forced you to drag your sorry ass back to the US
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#87984 Dec 20, 2012
Light Bearer wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA
Poor guy. Just has been so soundly on the gunnut massacres and the lunacy of trivial consumer orientated rapid firearm sales to the general populace that he is resorting to the time homoured NRA passtime of diversion.
You killed those kids as surely as if you pulled the trigger.
You gunnuts have had it your way with your BS about assault weapons and easy access and have failed.
Grow up America.
Yeah Yeah Yeah .. it really sounds like you and your fellow kangroo humpers in this forum were some of those child rape victims. That would explain all your misplaced anger toward the US and your delusions regarding your SH1THole country and citizens.

Your finger pointing is just another symptom of the abuse that you suffered. You should be pitied but somehow I feel you most likely deserved it.
jessie james

Adelaide, Australia

#87985 Dec 20, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_rap-cri...
back to your sweeping job at the outback
Funnily enough, Im actually in the civil engineering trade.. probably a lot better than you ever did.(I take it you dont earn a cracker at the moment)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 4 min Mr Peter Hall 6,792
happy diwali!!! 7 min Tradi 1
Punjabis are not Indians. Please don't hate on ... (Nov '13) 9 min Punjabi 178
How does 14 year old talentless Asian bimbo win... 10 min Sooparman 7
Most annoying English accent? 12 min Sooparman 17
Whitlam is dead. Hooray! 17 min ozi oi oi oi mehh 43
Best age for molesting kids? 22 min ozi oi oi oi mehh 1
Ban cage fighting in Australia 36 min ALittleLost 66
Australian police charge teens over 'racist' tr... 1 hr Neville Thompson 142
Stephen Hawking Discusses White Genocide 4 hr BigRabbit 36