It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Truthdig

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Comments (Page 3,693)

Showing posts 73,841 - 73,860 of103,227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that none of that is true, it is all your ignorant heads. But there isn't much anyone can do about you people who chose to lie, is there? I will just stick with being the beacon of truth that I am and let you all hang yourselves slowly with your lies.
"I will just stick with being the beacon of truth that I am and let you all hang yourselves slowly with your lies."

Don't think too much of yourself do you...?...your "beacon" is getting dimmer and dimmer with every post you make.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying here that I am right, so where is that your point?
Yes, I am saying "I am right".
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
That is more about a good work ethic where If you have anything outstanding it is important that is finished before you start something else. Am I not right here!
No...you haven't been "right" yet.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO...like that "imaginary" crime in your mind...?...I deal in reality and facts...you deal in ignorance and emotion...and then you lie about something you already stated.
"...it should be easy enough for you to produce it..."
It is...I just don't need to produce it to prove you're a liar. But it is on page 3689 for everyone to read.
So now I suppose you will say page 3689 doesn't exist right along with crime...except in the "imagination".
LOL. I know that post doesn't exist and that it is just you lying through your back teeth... You state you tell the truth when that proves beyond a shaddow of a doubt you are as much a liar as all the other gun toters on this site....what? can't win with the truth so you have a need to invent it?....you disgust me, liar, liar pants on fire!

No wonder you think that I am pious and self righteous, it is because you have no sense of what truth and honesty is or where the line should be drawn,....You are a proven LIAR and you put yourself in the position where everything you say will be in doubt....OHHHHHH!

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, I was right about the post you couldn't produce. LOL.

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"I will just stick with being the beacon of truth that I am and let you all hang yourselves slowly with your lies."
Don't think too much of yourself do you...?...your "beacon" is getting dimmer and dimmer with every post you make.
Actually since your last post where you were caught lying, I am looking pretty bloody good....Who doubted it....not me!

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you would be a liar and a wrong again.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the world did I state that my opinion like your opinion are anything to do with facts in that post....please enlighten me here.
"Where in the world did I state that my opinion like your opinion are anything to do with facts in that post."

YOU didn't...I did...I specifically stated it was "your opinion and not fact".

"please enlighten me here."

Maintaining your closed mind and willingness to remain willfully ignorant prevents you from being "enlightened".
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! Are you calling Moi a drama queen....me....YOU calling me a DRAMA queen...ROTFLMAO....can we have more of your hand on the heart patriotic little speeches or the ones from the peanut gallery about their wives being raped in their beds and someone attacking their homes and families so they have to be the big tough man with a wittle gun and fight off all the beasties, and your right to bear arms blues song.....OH, oh, that is funny that is, the best to date....me a drama queen....THERE NOW DID I DO IT RIGHT?
"THERE NOW DID I DO IT RIGHT?"

Yes, you did.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I know that post doesn't exist and that it is just you lying through your back teeth... You state you tell the truth when that proves beyond a shaddow of a doubt you are as much a liar as all the other gun toters on this site....what? can't win with the truth so you have a need to invent it?....you disgust me, liar, liar pants on fire!
No wonder you think that I am pious and self righteous, it is because you have no sense of what truth and honesty is or where the line should be drawn,....You are a proven LIAR and you put yourself in the position where everything you say will be in doubt....OHHHHHH!
"LOL. I know that post doesn't exist and that it is just you lying through your back teeth..."

See, I knew you could do it. What post are you talking about...? I didn't mention a "post".

"...you put yourself in the position where everything you say will be in doubt....OHHHHHH!"

Yes, you have.

“Ban Islam!.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Your on fire tonight Ahomana!, Red X, Blue light bulb and peanut for you, lol.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, I was right about the post you couldn't produce. LOL.
No you weren't...you lied again.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually since your last post where you were caught lying, I am looking pretty bloody good....Who doubted it....not me!
Seeing as how you failed...in what you believe you did...you have done, nothing.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

yes it is
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Your on fire tonight Ahomana!, Red X, Blue light bulb and peanut for you, lol.
ROTFLMAO...thanks!...almost spewed diet coke out the nose. Hate when that happens.

“Ban Islam!.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO...thanks!...almost spewed diet coke out the nose. Hate when that happens.
Definitely a screw missing. She seems to have achieved the impossible when it comes to failure about firearms.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely a screw missing. She seems to have achieved the impossible when it comes to failure about firearms.
That Sir, is what I would call an "understatement"...b ut the point is well taken...and I agree.

“My shadow ran beside me...”

Since: Jun 12

Down Under

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
A(greeing with Dr spas) Well there is your biggest fault right there, you agree with Dr Dick and 100%, that about sums you up, right there!
(And you don't hurt others?) when if it was up to you people would still be able to get any gun they like in Aus' and then use it Port Arthur style if or when they lose their shit.
(Prove them wrong, and you can't talk logic to them, blah, blah)....that's a BIG DITTO there, Big ears!
(Insults and Abuse.) All relevant!
(If you are talking about Ziggy with his goading and shit stirring) I agree
(They say "see,") I couldn't say "see" if you behaved like sane humans, but as proven none of your gun owners have done that yet, I don't hold out any hope for the future there either Skippy.
Well done Ahomana.
That waffle makes even less sense than your usual waffling & ranting.
Thank you for proving exactly what I was saying is true.

“My shadow ran beside me...”

Since: Jun 12

Down Under

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh not friends?:( Can't comprehend the sarcasm eh Skippy!
You missed the most basic thing in that post there Big ears, the reason you posted it...why is that....to what post are you going on about in regards to facts....and opinions and why? What is your purpose?
No we're still not friends.
I quoted what I was replying to, you calling an opinion a fact, which is wrong.
My purpose for today was trying to educate the ignorant of just how ignorant they are.
So far I have failed.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,841 - 73,860 of103,227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

146 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
We need to impose a petrol car tax 5 min normal Aussie 63
White chat only 10 min Paki_Jatt_Soorma 23
ABC (Aus) Needs Guts ripped right out of it. 16 min Scooterman 10
Do Aussies Really Want Immigration? 25 min Scooterman 298
legislation for arse-bags 34 min Jimmy Buggery 1
We need a tax for Muslim African Indian Asian m... 41 min Jimmy Buggery 8
White People Are Obviously Superior 47 min The ADELAIDEAN 135
World overpopulation 3 hr Renewable energy 48
•••