It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 Full story: Truthdig 103,368

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Full Story
Dan

Roseville, CA

#77579 Sep 22, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
You say, neanderthol I say neandathal you say color I say colour, you say Jail I say gaol, etc....There are many more examples of how you yanks bastardise the English language but you have to understand English to recognise that.
I actually heard an American say when asked what her language was, her confident reply was "it's American" I didn't know that was an actual language, left me in stitches and I laugh about it to this day when I get the occasion.
Sharp as tacks over there?
I must have got you ALL whizzed up...LOL!!!

We do have our cultural differences. If you're not bright enough to recognize that I'd suggest you stay the Australian housewife you illustrate yourself as.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#77580 Sep 22, 2012
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
You call people stupid, morons, Commies and troll's for having a different opinion to yours. Did I scratch the middle of the road enough for ya?
Because I can!
Didn't even come close, a blind man could've seen you coming down the "far right" side of the road a mile away. You are nothing but a pathetic little sheister, and obviously an idiot.
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#77581 Sep 22, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I can!
Didn't even come close, a blind man could've seen you coming down the "far right" side of the road a mile away. You are nothing but a pathetic little sheister, and obviously an idiot.
good job proving you lost the debate
Chinese Power Ranger

Podgorica, Montenegro

#77582 Sep 22, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who? Someone who can't even find where his own country is? Hehe!
Ahomana you are Evil Woman!

Why do you HATE people on this Topix so much?

Ahomana do you have Father or Brother or....?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#77583 Sep 22, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I can!
Calm down Ahomana. You might have another heart attack.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#77584 Sep 22, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Danny Boy,(do you actually think?) my social life is empty,...
Yes.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#77585 Sep 22, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
What can't win and argument without your gun there Dan?
WTF??????????

Are you drinking tonight????

Make sense next post....OK???

Perth, Australia

#77586 Sep 22, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Go look at my history.
My posts.
I was never in here almost six THOUSAND times...like you.
LOL!!!
Good God.
And my typos? Sorry for 'neanderthol' and others.
Unfortunately you can understand what's being said.
dOnt tEL mee iM roNg on That yU duM bItch.
It is an open forum. Post away.
But what I don't get is if you're so against guns being in the hands of a country's citizens why you target the U.S. when your own country has a shitload of those tools as well?
---Here's the skinny. No one is teling you that you have to have guns.
Why do you feel the need to impede in other's liberties in having them?
Add to that if you still feel anyone can go junkyard dog crazy over nothing then why are you not working on eliminating them in your own country?
To me...you're just a lost troublemaker who does need this as her social connection and I doubt your personal life is worth bragging about.
Your quote: "And my typos? Sorry for 'neanderthol' and others."

So you made a typo did you?

Yet you used that inacuracy as proof to justify telling me that I had made a mistake on my spelling of Neandathal.(you were incorrect of course.)

So yours is a typo?

Therefore acceptable but it appears that I cannot make the same "percieved" mistake without copping a tirade of inacurate bullshit from a bachelor of bullSHIT!

It seems that you need to remove the stick from your arse there Danny boy as what is good for one should be good for the other, if you get my drift?

You are an "A" class idiot, and that is probably the only "A" you could ever hope to get in your whole pathetic life!

Perth, Australia

#77587 Sep 22, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
good job proving you lost the debate
How would you know? You just come in piss and go out, you don't stay long enough anywhere to be seen as anything but an annoying troll.

Perth, Australia

#77588 Sep 22, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have got you ALL whizzed up...LOL!!!
We do have our cultural differences. If you're not bright enough to recognize that I'd suggest you stay the Australian housewife you illustrate yourself as.
Bastardising the English language is not a cultural diference you fool!

Perth, Australia

#77589 Sep 22, 2012
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Ahomana. You might have another heart attack.
That will be the day trolly!
I would have to have something to raise my blood pressure, this is like shooting fish in a barrel,(pardon the pun) it seems the more I shoot the more brainless fish come out in the open to be snapped up....too easy, no stress at all, but ta! for the concern, it was so touching.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#77590 Sep 22, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Your quote: "And my typos? Sorry for 'neanderthol' and others."
So you made a typo did you?
Yet you used that inacuracy as proof to justify telling me that I had made a mistake on my spelling of Neandathal.(you were incorrect of course.)
So yours is a typo?
Therefore acceptable but it appears that I cannot make the same "percieved" mistake without copping a tirade of inacurate bullshit from a bachelor of bullSHIT!
It seems that you need to remove the stick from your arse there Danny boy as what is good for one should be good for the other, if you get my drift?
You are an "A" class idiot, and that is probably the only "A" you could ever hope to get in your whole pathetic life!
Nah....

..I've spelled 'neanderthal' as 'neanderthol' for years.

As it is if I'm wrong, I'm wrong and will correct the mistake.

I myself don't think you've developed the ability to identify your mistakes let alone correct them.

You're in here laying out smartass agnst against American gun owners.

And for what?

Do you hope to reach an accomplishment?

I mean Christ loser...what's your point?

Long after you're dead Americans will still have guns for home protection. I don't get why you'd want to see them less protected.

Add to that if you're so hell bent on firearms being in the possession of it's country's citizens focus on your own patch of land idiot.

You're an idiot. You're like someone living in Orlando, Florida who doesn't like fireworks who drives to Reno,Nevada and starts ranting and raving on the street corner that fireworks are the tools of Satan.

You're crazy.

Get lost you looney bitch...LOL!!!

Perth, Australia

#77591 Sep 22, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Getting desperate there are you Dan, I can smell your fear!
Dan

Roseville, CA

#77592 Sep 22, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Bastardising the English language is not a cultural diference you fool!
Having different spelling of individual words is genius.

LOL!!!

F-off loser.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#77593 Sep 22, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to have something to raise my blood pressure, this is like shooting fish in a barrel,(pardon the pun) it seems the more I shoot the more brainless fish come out in the open to be snapped up....too easy, no stress at all, but ta! for the concern, it was so touching.
Get a life.

LOL!!!

You're just a troll moron.

Perth, Australia

#77594 Sep 22, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF??????????
Are you drinking tonight????
Make sense next post....OK???
I always endeavour to make sense on my posts Dan, I even dumb them down so termites like you can follow, I am using "ley speak" for the dummies, what! even that too hard for you, should I get out the picture cards?
Dr Freud

France

#77595 Sep 22, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
A wolf in a pen of sheep dogs shape shifts into a lamb.
And then the sheep dogs shape shift into wolves!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#77596 Sep 22, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so concerned if Americans or Australians own firearms for? You are trying to make out as if everyone who owns a firearm is like Martin Bryant?

Banning firearms will not stop crime and murders.

Perth, Australia

#77597 Sep 22, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah....
..I've spelled 'neanderthal' as 'neanderthol' for years.
As it is if I'm wrong, I'm wrong and will correct the mistake.
I myself don't think you've developed the ability to identify your mistakes let alone correct them.
You're in here laying out smartass agnst against American gun owners.
And for what?
Do you hope to reach an accomplishment?
I mean Christ loser...what's your point?
Long after you're dead Americans will still have guns for home protection. I don't get why you'd want to see them less protected.
Add to that if you're so hell bent on firearms being in the possession of it's country's citizens focus on your own patch of land idiot.
You're an idiot. You're like someone living in Orlando, Florida who doesn't like fireworks who drives to Reno,Nevada and starts ranting and raving on the street corner that fireworks are the tools of Satan.
You're crazy.
Get lost you looney bitch...LOL!!!
I don't make silly mistakes like spelling something the wrong way for years DAN!
You seem to be getting more and more agressive the more you prove yourself to be an idiot, I don't see how you can blame me for pointing it out when you make it so obvious....
Get lost eh, I say make me Dan, you can't do anything!
Turn off your computer Danny Boy, you have disgraced yourself, your gun toting looney mates and your country, because if you are the brightest you have,(noting all your degrees, from your bragging) you are in big feckin' trouble. You are being a sookie la la..
Dan

Roseville, CA

#77599 Sep 22, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
I always endeavour to make sense on my posts Dan, I even dumb them down so termites like you can follow, I am using "ley speak" for the dummies, what! even that too hard for you, should I get out the picture cards?
Right.

Well good luck.

I gotta go...unlike you I have a life and trading insults like a snowball fight with some punk like you has gotten boring.

Wish you the best in eliminating guns but unfortunately for you playing a stupid smartass in a TOPIX forum won't accomplish that nor will it deliver you character.

G-night sweety!

LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asylum seekers are poor and need our help!! 5 min Muslim Mom 2
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 25 min LMR 46,049
Japanese space explorer to blow crater in asteroid 38 min Grassclipper 244
Praise Allah for Island Coon Men 42 min Dutch expat 6
I helped a muslim on the street 48 min The Shooter 6
Racist White Chicks Hungary for Blacks? 51 min The Shooter 3
We Melbourne men love gay sex 52 min The Shooter 2
WAR India v Australia, who will win? (Jun '14) 1 hr rahjesh 9,185
pubic hair on mannequins 5 hr Goats milk Australia 83
More from around the web