Labor Q'ld now has $5 joining fee.

Labor Q'ld now has $5 joining fee.

Posted in the Australia Forum

Brickies-Laboure r

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Labor is on its arse in Q'ld and has reduced its joining to $5.00 to assist the Muslin community to join the party. Julia Gillard has long tried to get more Muslins to join the party, and has given them increased welfare payments and privilages to try to get them to love the labor party.
Car

Maribyrnong, Australia

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Brickies-Labourer wrote:
Labor is on its arse in Q'ld and has reduced its joining to $5.00 to assist the Muslin community to join the party. Julia Gillard has long tried to get more Muslins to join the party, and has given them increased welfare payments and privilages to try to get them to love the labor party.
Well who in particular wants to join the party? Had you known anybody who had joined?
Toby

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Car wrote:
<quoted text>
Well who in particular wants to join the party? Had you known anybody who had joined?
They tell me the poofters and pedophiles all join Labor.$5 isn't it a tax deduction. If that the case then its basically free to join Labor in Q'ld.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Salvos sued for 'brutal' home (Mar '07) 22 hr No Jesus Here 20
Indians have Very Low Self Esteem (Sep '11) Sun Sleng 56
News Bad doctors are escaping punishment (Jul '10) Sun rabid slumdogs 73
Why are Australian men taller than Brits? (Dec '14) Sat yep 13
I Hate Sudanese (Jul '11) Sat Grassclipper 121
You'll get your wish Israelites!!! Sat God is a Trump su... 1
war malaysia vs autsralia who will win Aug 23 lon 1
More from around the web