Holocaust Memorial to the People Murd...
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#24 Sep 20, 2013
Unsectarian wrote:
The text of Prime Minister Kevin Rudd's speech to Parliament, February 13, 2008.
Link
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2008/02/13/120...
Happy now?
You're point is...? Dont bow to this Asia/ Pacific turd!

Rudd showed all us whites what a coward he really was when he made this speech.

"Struggle is the father of all things, as with the individual, so also with the fate of nations. Only the stronger can rise above the weaker by struggle, and everyone who succumbs in this ever-changing struggle, has got his due from nature. Aryans’ of all nations unite and if the Jew hates you …be proud!"

This means conquest is natural. It is a fact of life. The Jew will have you believe otherwise. He works with a calculating crafty spirit of deception, killing millions of helpless people worldwide and you know sh1t all about it. Strewth!
Anti OZ

Asia/Pacific Region

#25 Sep 20, 2013
Nope, unless the white australian held referendum for self determination for the Aborigines Sovereignity and ceace any attempt to colonize Australia any further...
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#26 Sep 20, 2013
Anti OZ wrote:
I will present the evidence of holocaust and genocide perpetrated by European at large..stay tune folks..
You are an incidery black man with low self esteem living in a pure white dominated country.

If I were you I would cut my head off or get out, LMFAO...!
Anti OZ

Asia/Pacific Region

#27 Sep 20, 2013
The Aryan? LOL

Archeology rejected the theory of Aryan, as they did not find any evidence. Hence the so called "Aryans" are completely invisible on the grounds.....the so called "blond, blue eyed Aryans" was a lie invented by the NAZIS, as if the Aryans were existed, they were NOT Nordic looking but brachycephalic and convex nosed or Indian like. Heck, the German even shamelessly stole the swastika from the Indian, and forever tainted it by the horrendous acts committed by the European NAZIs.
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#29 Sep 20, 2013
Anti OZ wrote:
The Aryan? LOL
Archeology rejected the theory of Aryan, as they did not find any evidence. Hence the so called "Aryans" are completely invisible on the grounds.....the so called "blond, blue eyed Aryans" was a lie invented by the NAZIS, as if the Aryans were existed, they were NOT Nordic looking but brachycephalic and convex nosed or Indian like. Heck, the German even shamelessly stole the swastika from the Indian, and forever tainted it by the horrendous acts committed by the European NAZIs.
Just disproved you on all counts...

You n1ps are like Jews, you try to call ones bluff in an attempt to succeed. It might work on a Brit, but it won't work on a German.

The fact is the white race is the most purified race. It took millions of years of interbreeding and geography to create the Nordic White race, the superior race. It has been proven and is still yet to be scientifically disproven that the Noridc race has;
1. Biggest skill capacity
2. Is more adaptive and content
3. Has higher capacity for intellect, reasoning and critical analysis not to mention creativity
4. Has better susceptibility to disease and is more prone to longevity
5. And (IMO) looks damn better than retards like you. Nothing hotter than a German blonde- All the worlds top supermodels are German blondes, e.g. Claudia Shaffeur.

‘The genesis of extraordinary races is invariably preceded by blood mixtures and indeed blood purity. As an example, chamberlain, a nineteenth century English intellectual, cites the particularly gifted Germanic tribes of franks and Saxons, mixtures of Germanic and Slavic blood; and, as the finest example, he considers a nation arisen in the last 400 years(present tenths) from blood even more mixed; the Prussians(present tenths: now the Austrians)– Albert Einstein having been an genius example of the latter.'(K., Heiden)

Incorrect, the Swartsticka came from European roots.
‘The earliest archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates back to the Indus Valley Civilization as well as the Mediterranean Classical Antiquity and paleolithic Europe.’ And Here’s proof, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

As for atrocities committed by Nazis'
'Struggle is the father of all things, as with the individual, so also with the fate of nations. Only the stronger can rise above the weaker by struggle, and everyone who succumbs in this ever-changing struggle, has got his due from nature. Aryans’ of all nations unite and if the nip hates you …be proud!’

Heil Hitler m fvcker!!!
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#30 Sep 20, 2013
Only until recently is the truth coming out about the Nazis, like is the case with the Vikings now.

Firstly, in 1945 there were not 6M Jews living in Europe to kill, so the Holocaust is a hoax.

Secondly, Roch Misch, Waffen SS- Hitlers Bodyguard (R.I.P.) said of Hitler in his last hours...

"He (Hitler) was no brute. He was no monster. He was no superman,...very normal. Not like what is written, and He was a wonderful boss.
Mein Ehre Heist Truer, SS (My Honour is True, SS moto)."

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TN...

Misch died with honour, a hero and a legend. The Nazis may not have reigned for a thousand years, but they will be remembered for a thousand years. And many will follow in their footsteps.
Anti OZ

Asia/Pacific Region

#31 Sep 20, 2013
The Aryans? Oh please LOL

It is not widely known that the European quest to appropriate the highly prized library of Sanskrit's ancient spiritual texts motivated the construction of the "Aryan" race identity, one of the ideological roots of Nazism. The Sanskrit word "arya" is an adjective that means noble or pure. For example, the famous Buddhist Four Noble Truths are described as the Four Arya Truths or catvāri āryasatyāni in Sanskrit. Arya does not refer to a race, but a cultural quality venerated in Sanskrit texts.

German nationalism turned this word into a noun, "Aryan," and capitalized it to refer to an imagined race of people that were the original Sanskrit speakers who had composed its great texts. Early romantic claims that Indians were the ancestors of the Europeans were gradually replaced by the new myth that a race called "Indo-Aryans" was the common ancestors to both. Their origin was thought to be in the Caucasus Mountains, hence the term "Caucasian." Later, the "Indo" was dropped and the white Aryan Race Theory emerged. Thus, from the European desire to be seen as the inheritors of the Sanskrit civilization, the notion of a European super-race was born, with Germany as its highest manifestation.

How did this come about? In the late 1700s, European identity was shaken when scholars discovered that Sanskrit was closely related to the European languages, though much older and more sophisticated. At first, this discovery fed European Romantic imagination, in which India was glorified as the perfect past. Herder, a German Romanticist, saw Europe's "discovery" of India as a "re-discovery" of its own foundation. India was viewed as Europe's mother civilization by Frederick Schlegel in Germany and by Voltaire in France. William Jones, a British colonial administrator, considered Sanskrit the most marvelous product of the human mind. Sanskrit and Indology entered most major European universities between 1800 and 1850, challenging if not replacing Latin and Greek texts as a source for "new" ideas. Many new disciplines were shaped by the ensuing intellectual activity, including linguistics, comparative religion, modern philosophy and sociology.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8373767
Anti OZ

Asia/Pacific Region

#32 Sep 21, 2013
How Winston Churchill Starved India

in India's history. It is a gripping and scholarly investigation into what must count as one of the most shameful chapters in the history of the Empire.

The scarcity, Mukherjee writes, was caused by large-scale exports of food from India for use in the war theatres and consumption in Britain - India exported more than 70,000 tonnes of rice between January and July 1943, even as the famine set in. This would have kept nearly 400,000 people alive for a full year. Mr Churchill turned down fervent pleas to export food to India citing a shortage of ships - this when shiploads of Australian wheat, for example, would pass by India to be stored for future consumption in Europe. As imports dropped, prices shot up and hoarders made a killing. Mr Churchill also pushed a scorched earth policy - which went by the sinister name of Denial Policy - in coastal Bengal where the colonisers feared the Japanese would land. So authorities removed boats (the lifeline of the region) and the police destroyed and seized rice stocks.

Mukherjee tracks down some of the survivors of the famine and paints a chilling tale of the effects of hunger and deprivation. Parents dumped their starving children into rivers and wells. Many took their lives by throwing themselves in front of trains. Starving people begged for the starchy water in which rice had been boiled. Children ate leaves and vines, yam stems and grass. People were too weak even to cremate their loved ones. "No one had the strength to perform rites," a survivor tells Mukherjee. Dogs and jackals feasted on piles of dead bodies in Bengal's villages. The ones who got away were men who migrated to Calcutta for jobs and women who turned to prostitution to feed their families. "Mothers had turned into murderers, village belles into whores, fathers into traffickers of daughters," writes Mukherjee.

The famine ended at the end of the year when survivors harvested their rice crop. The first shipments of barley and wheat reached those in need only in November, by which time tens of thousands had already perished. Throughout the autumn of 1943, the United Kingdom's food and raw materials stockpile for its 47 million people - 14 million fewer than that of Bengal - swelled to 18.5m tonnes.

In the end, Mukherjee writes eloquently, it was "not so much racism as the imbalance of power inherent in the social Darwinian pyramid that explains why famine could be tolerated in India while bread rationing was regarded as an intolerable deprivation in wartime Britain". For colonial apologists, the book is essential reading. It is a terrifying account of how colonial rule is direly exploitative and, in this case, made worse by a man who made no bones of his contempt for India and its people.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#33 Sep 21, 2013
Anti OZ wrote:
Nope, unless the white australian held referendum for self determination for the Aborigines Sovereignity and ceace any attempt to colonize Australia any further...
Always nice to read psychopathic god nutters trying to make out other god nutters are worse than them and failing miserably. Denial, blame passing, all necessary aspects of a god nutters programing, so they never get to view reality, only delusion.

Crazed nutters like you are no different to any you accuse, you all believe in the same violent deranged mythology, just from different warped mental insanities.

You're all the same, have the same history of slaughter, debauchery and genocidal invasion. Every indigenous peoples of the planet have suffered under all factions of the god cult, that's all history consists of, god nutter invasion after invasion and it still goes on today everywhere they infest.

Scum like you are so pathetic, thinking blame passing will take away your own guilt by association and belief, when the facts are you're just as bad if not worse that all you condemn. All god nutters should be removed from the planet for peace to become real and not just a lying fantasy of a crazy deluded primitive cult, filled with past their use by date wastes of space.
Peter Hall

Australia

#34 Sep 21, 2013
You blame us for the Japanese starting WW2? You are an idiot.

You blame us for the Turks committing genocide on the Armenians?

You blame us for Indians starvation? How about the 50 million missing females murdered by Indian animals since 1950???

How about the 290 million babies that died in India due to neglect since 1948? Indians child mortality rate is 10 times that of even Pakistan!

How about the 95 million Indians murdered by the Muslims in India when the Muslims owned India?

How about the 280 million Black slaves that died as a result of Arab Traders?

How about the 50 million white people who have died due to flu epidemics cause by Indians and Asians living like pigs.

How about the billions of turdskins like you who are alive due to the white mans medicine and farming techniques, we are even trying to teach you not to rape women and NO to shit in the streets.

The limited intellect of the turdskin means they do not understand why they are so inferior but want to blame the superior white man for the shit lives the turdskin lives.

Get over it turdskin. Be grateful the white man takes pity on you and allows you to live at all.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#35 Sep 21, 2013
Anti OZ wrote:
<quoted text>
So the white european will remember the atrocities you have committed for hundred of years to the indigenous people all over the world, and stop with your bull crap attitude that the european are the champion of human rights when in facts the brits, and by extension the white european supports the atomic bomb being dropped in Japan, killing thousands of innocent civilians..
Human rights my ass..
What are you complaining about? Has anyone stopped you from exploiting your 'human rights' here?

What more do you want?

Is your only purpose here to vent a jolly good self-indulgent rant?

If so then your job here is done.'Bye bye.
good

Colorado Springs, CO

#36 Sep 21, 2013
Anti OZ wrote:
How Winston Churchill Starved India
in India's history. It is a gripping and scholarly investigation into what must count as one of the most shameful chapters in the history of the Empire.
The scarcity, Mukherjee writes, was caused by large-scale exports of food from India for use in the war theatres and consumption in Britain - India exported more than 70,000 tonnes of rice between January and July 1943, even as the famine set in. This would have kept nearly 400,000 people alive for a full year. Mr Churchill turned down fervent pleas to export food to India citing a shortage of ships - this when shiploads of Australian wheat, for example, would pass by India to be stored for future consumption in Europe. As imports dropped, prices shot up and hoarders made a killing. Mr Churchill also pushed a scorched earth policy - which went by the sinister name of Denial Policy - in coastal Bengal where the colonisers feared the Japanese would land. So authorities removed boats (the lifeline of the region) and the police destroyed and seized rice stocks.
Mukherjee tracks down some of the survivors of the famine and paints a chilling tale of the effects of hunger and deprivation. Parents dumped their starving children into rivers and wells. Many took their lives by throwing themselves in front of trains. Starving people begged for the starchy water in which rice had been boiled. Children ate leaves and vines, yam stems and grass. People were too weak even to cremate their loved ones. "No one had the strength to perform rites," a survivor tells Mukherjee. Dogs and jackals feasted on piles of dead bodies in Bengal's villages. The ones who got away were men who migrated to Calcutta for jobs and women who turned to prostitution to feed their families. "Mothers had turned into murderers, village belles into whores, fathers into traffickers of daughters," writes Mukherjee.
The famine ended at the end of the year when survivors harvested their rice crop. The first shipments of barley and wheat reached those in need only in November, by which time tens of thousands had already perished. Throughout the autumn of 1943, the United Kingdom's food and raw materials stockpile for its 47 million people - 14 million fewer than that of Bengal - swelled to 18.5m tonnes.
In the end, Mukherjee writes eloquently, it was "not so much racism as the imbalance of power inherent in the social Darwinian pyramid that explains why famine could be tolerated in India while bread rationing was regarded as an intolerable deprivation in wartime Britain". For colonial apologists, the book is essential reading. It is a terrifying account of how colonial rule is direly exploitative and, in this case, made worse by a man who made no bones of his contempt for India and its people.
Who would want to waste wheat on Indians ? Its only right that the wheat went to Europe to keep the good people alive. Indians are just farm animals that are expendable.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#37 Sep 21, 2013
Anti OZ wrote:
Nope, unless the white australian held referendum for self determination for the Aborigines Sovereignity and ceace any attempt to colonize Australia any further...
You might like to deliver that same message to the tens of thousands Developing World nationals per year who are swarming to "colonize Australia further" as we speak.

Tell them to stop coming here.

Otherwise your words are fatuous.
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#38 Sep 21, 2013
Anti OZ wrote:
How Winston Churchill Starved India
in India's history. It is a gripping and scholarly investigation into what must count as one of the most shameful chapters in the history of the Empire.
The scarcity, Mukherjee writes, was caused by large-scale exports of food from India for use in the war theatres and consumption in Britain - India exported more than 70,000 tonnes of rice between January and July 1943, even as the famine set in. This would have kept nearly 400,000 people alive for a full year. Mr Churchill turned down fervent pleas to export food to India citing a shortage of ships - this when shiploads of Australian wheat, for example, would pass by India to be stored for future consumption in Europe. As imports dropped, prices shot up and hoarders made a killing. Mr Churchill also pushed a scorched earth policy - which went by the sinister name of Denial Policy - in coastal Bengal where the colonisers feared the Japanese would land. So authorities removed boats (the lifeline of the region) and the police destroyed and seized rice stocks.
Mukherjee tracks down some of the survivors of the famine and paints a chilling tale of the effects of hunger and deprivation. Parents dumped their starving children into rivers and wells. Many took their lives by throwing themselves in front of trains. Starving people begged for the starchy water in which rice had been boiled. Children ate leaves and vines, yam stems and grass. People were too weak even to cremate their loved ones. "No one had the strength to perform rites," a survivor tells Mukherjee. Dogs and jackals feasted on piles of dead bodies in Bengal's villages. The ones who got away were men who migrated to Calcutta for jobs and women who turned to prostitution to feed their families. "Mothers had turned into murderers, village belles into whores, fathers into traffickers of daughters," writes Mukherjee.
The famine ended at the end of the year when survivors harvested their rice crop. The first shipments of barley and wheat reached those in need only in November, by which time tens of thousands had already perished. Throughout the autumn of 1943, the United Kingdom's food and raw materials stockpile for its 47 million people - 14 million fewer than that of Bengal - swelled to 18.5m tonnes.
In the end, Mukherjee writes eloquently, it was "not so much racism as the imbalance of power inherent in the social Darwinian pyramid that explains why famine could be tolerated in India while bread rationing was regarded as an intolerable deprivation in wartime Britain". For colonial apologists, the book is essential reading. It is a terrifying account of how colonial rule is direly exploitative and, in this case, made worse by a man who made no bones of his contempt for India and its people.
Hey, numb nuts I reported an Indioan Professor for speeding on Campus today and security did him for it! I noted in my report: "...This not Calcutta, speed on Campus is walking pace only". The turd could have killed a kid". LMFAO!
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#39 Sep 21, 2013
Anti OZ wrote:
How Winston Churchill Starved India
in India's history. It is a gripping and scholarly investigation into what must count as one of the most shameful chapters in the history of the Empire.
The scarcity, Mukherjee writes, was caused by large-scale exports of food from India for use in the war theatres and consumption in Britain - India exported more than 70,000 tonnes of rice between January and July 1943, even as the famine set in. This would have kept nearly 400,000 people alive for a full year. Mr Churchill turned down fervent pleas to export food to India citing a shortage of ships - this when shiploads of Australian wheat, for example, would pass by India to be stored for future consumption in Europe. As imports dropped, prices shot up and hoarders made a killing. Mr Churchill also pushed a scorched earth policy - which went by the sinister name of Denial Policy - in coastal Bengal where the colonisers feared the Japanese would land. So authorities removed boats (the lifeline of the region) and the police destroyed and seized rice stocks.
Mukherjee tracks down some of the survivors of the famine and paints a chilling tale of the effects of hunger and deprivation. Parents dumped their starving children into rivers and wells. Many took their lives by throwing themselves in front of trains. Starving people begged for the starchy water in which rice had been boiled. Children ate leaves and vines, yam stems and grass. People were too weak even to cremate their loved ones. "No one had the strength to perform rites," a survivor tells Mukherjee. Dogs and jackals feasted on piles of dead bodies in Bengal's villages. The ones who got away were men who migrated to Calcutta for jobs and women who turned to prostitution to feed their families. "Mothers had turned into murderers, village belles into whores, fathers into traffickers of daughters," writes Mukherjee.
The famine ended at the end of the year when survivors harvested their rice crop. The first shipments of barley and wheat reached those in need only in November, by which time tens of thousands had already perished. Throughout the autumn of 1943, the United Kingdom's food and raw materials stockpile for its 47 million people - 14 million fewer than that of Bengal - swelled to 18.5m tonnes.
In the end, Mukherjee writes eloquently, it was "not so much racism as the imbalance of power inherent in the social Darwinian pyramid that explains why famine could be tolerated in India while bread rationing was regarded as an intolerable deprivation in wartime Britain". For colonial apologists, the book is essential reading. It is a terrifying account of how colonial rule is direly exploitative and, in this case, made worse by a man who made no bones of his contempt for India and its people.
Hey Monkey, I reported an Indian Professor for speeding on Campus today and he got done for it. I told him speed was walking place only, so he told me to tell security- so I did.

I noted in my report "this is not Calcutta, he could have killed a kid." LMFAO...!
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#40 Sep 21, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You might like to deliver that same message to the tens of thousands Developing World nationals per year who are swarming to "colonize Australia further" as we speak.
Tell them to stop coming here.
Otherwise your words are fatuous.
'Anti Oz' has a personality dissorder, he could talk to him till you were blue in the face and get no where.

Incidentally, he sounds like Alex Gollan the spmming X school teacher kiddy predator. AKA Muslim Mom and Rauf La La.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#41 Sep 21, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
'Anti Oz' has a personality dissorder, he could talk to him till you were blue in the face and get no where.
Incidentally, he sounds like Alex Gollan the spmming X school teacher kiddy predator. AKA Muslim Mom and Rauf La La.
Yes I gained that impression too. He is one of a few equally demented clones here.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#42 Sep 22, 2013
Thank you Anti OZ for showing these bastards australians and brit there true faces. These Oz animals instead of having their heads down in guilt are argueing back shamelessly. Sick creatures.
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#43 Sep 22, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I gained that impression too. He is one of a few equally demented clones here.
Adelaide bloke minding his own business in a Naorobi shopping mall almost killed by Islamists for being white.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/world/adel...

Write to your MP. DEOPORT ALL MUSLIMS FROM Oz!
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#44 Sep 22, 2013
Dishant wrote:
Thank you Anti OZ for showing these bastards australians and brit there true faces. These Oz animals instead of having their heads down in guilt are argueing back shamelessly. Sick creatures.
Stay 'distant' turd M vckr!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Exclusive Pictures: Miley Cyrus and Elsa Pataky... 17 hr Billy Moore 1
News 'Black women are ugly' (May '11) 22 hr Amber2001 273
Bhadreshkumar wanted by the FBI Wed Helen 1
looking for wife from australia i am 32 from e... (Dec '08) Wed Helen 33
News New mosque plan for Narre Warren green wedge at... Wed TEXAN _ PATRIOT 9
FRMR YUGOCOMMIE SLAVS==>>ARE NO MACEDONlANS! Apr 25 MACEDONIA ISGREECE 1
News Not So Far-Fetched: How Cats And Dogs Can Use G... Apr 23 Library Card 1
More from around the web