Australia MPs: Gaza is world's larges...

Australia MPs: Gaza is world's largest outdoor jail

There are 74 comments on the jpost.com story from Mar 15, 2013, titled Australia MPs: Gaza is world's largest outdoor jail. In it, jpost.com reports that:

An Australian politician sparked uproar in a parliament debate Wednesday, when he described Gaza as "the world's largest open-air prison camp" and compared resistance to Israel's former occupation of southern Lebanon with that against Nazi Germany, Australian media reported Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at jpost.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Labor Legislative Councillor Shaoquett Moselmane - Chair Lebanese friends of Labor. Born in Lebanon.

David Shoebridge - Greens (need I say more).

Question is why were they on a junket to Israel anyway?

Palestinians are fake race - they are Jordanians. Give West Bank & Gaza back to Jordan to administer.
troll hunter

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 15, 2013
What a huge mistake lebanese immigration was.
justice

Guildford, UK

#3 Mar 16, 2013
The Australian M.P.'s deserve praise for having the guts to speak out.
God bless them.
HousosAreScum

Toronto, Canada

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Why??
The guy's right - up to a point.
Israel walls them in - posts armed guards all around - controls movement of the populace - controls what goes in and out - and shoots or otherwise takes out those who resist its control.
Sounds like a prison to me.
justice

Guildford, UK

#5 Mar 16, 2013
HousosAreScum wrote:
Why??
Israel walls them in - posts armed guards all around - controls movement of the populace - controls what goes in and out - and shoots or otherwise takes out those who resist its control.
You have hit the nail on the head - good work!
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#6 Mar 16, 2013
HousosAreScum wrote:
Why??
You are quite correct. The Palestinians are living in a Zionist prison camp. Their human rights are flaunted and violated on a daily basis.
La di da

York, UK

#7 Mar 16, 2013
And how long before the anti semantic card is used,,, To cover up the truth..
truth

Mosman, Australia

#8 Mar 16, 2013
Finally someone had the guts to say something about the most taboo subject and what is bleeding obvious to the entire universe. It will cost him his career though, the Jews won't stand for that, they will destroy him.
Uncle Pang

Tung Chung, Hong Kong

#9 Mar 16, 2013
truth wrote:
Finally someone had the guts to say something about the most taboo subject and what is bleeding obvious to the entire universe. It will cost him his career though, the Jews won't stand for that, they will destroy him.
A well known British MP said this years ago, but they don't report it.
The Zionists in the Anglophile world controls all the mainstream media. They print what they want the Anglo dummies to read.
justice

Guildford, UK

#10 Mar 16, 2013
truth wrote:
Not the Jews the Zionist. Do not get the two mixed up.
There are good Jews out there risking their lives and getting beaten up for the Palestinians.

See you tube how they beat the Rabbi's up who defend Palestinians.

See on youtube the young American youth who got beat up.

Read Illan Pappe book, he is an Israeli historian who goes round the world preaching. His book called ,The Ethnic cleansing of Palestine - it is an eye opener. Also see him on youtube.

I hope the M.P. does not lose his job, but the Zionists are everywhere, banks, governments, controlling the money. But they must remember this nothing last forever!

Well done you 10/10.
truth

Mosman, Australia

#11 Mar 16, 2013
justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the Jews the Zionist. Do not get the two mixed up.
There are good Jews out there risking their lives and getting beaten up for the Palestinians.
See you tube how they beat the Rabbi's up who defend Palestinians.
See on youtube the young American youth who got beat up.
Read Illan Pappe book, he is an Israeli historian who goes round the world preaching. His book called ,The Ethnic cleansing of Palestine - it is an eye opener. Also see him on youtube.
I hope the M.P. does not lose his job, but the Zionists are everywhere, banks, governments, controlling the money. But they must remember this nothing last forever!
Well done you 10/10.
Yes agree. There are many decent Jews out there, its the zionists. What is interesting is how every American presidential candidate in lead up to election always travel to Israel first to kiss zionist poles and get their blessing. And how American politicians talk about Israel as if its a precious divine child deserving of billions in aid and protection, and the most importantthing in the world. Apparently more deserving than the welfare of its own citizens. Its bizarre.
justice

Guildford, UK

#12 Mar 16, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes agree. There are many decent Jews out there, its the zionists. What is interesting is how every American presidential candidate in lead up to election always travel to Israel first to kiss zionist poles and get their blessing. And how American politicians talk about Israel as if its a precious divine child deserving of billions in aid and protection, and the most importantthing in the world. Apparently more deserving than the welfare of its own citizens. Its bizarre.
Because they are all fooled by the writing of the ancient scribes imaginations.
And then they let God take over in their actions etc.
justice

Guildford, UK

#13 Mar 16, 2013
La di da wrote:
And how long before the anti semantic card is used,,, To cover up the truth..
I do not understand what you mean - please explain!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15 Mar 17, 2013
And, what is Israel anyway?

A place inspired by Abraham who's lineage continued with Moses who later founded the physical place of Abraham's inspiration, the nation called Israel. After the destruction by the Romans ending the Second Temple, the enforced exile lasted nearly two thousand years with Israel reappearing post WW2 on the Balfour Declaration.

All Nations of the world are the result of an ethnic group unifying from tribes and peoples into a Nation. Like the Han Chinese who created a Nation based on the ethnic Han Chines who defended their ethnicity to the point of building the Great Wall; the Persians a Semitic people outwardly different from the Bedouin of the South and Caucasians to the North; the Anglo Saxon tribes originally Germanic unified the and subordinated according to a class system the Celtic people of the British Isles; or the United States of America initially administered by the British as America, after the war of Independence the largely Anglo Saxon administration encourage immigration firstly from Europe then the whole world with promises of prosperity.

But one Nation was never based on a core ethnic Group and did not achieve unity by force or by brandishing promises of a better standard of living and success. The unifying force was a desire, the clue is in the name,

A combination of two words, Yashar (straight) and El (God)=

Straight to God

No wonder the nature worshiping Greens do not favor Israel because it's an artificial Nation for those who have the desire to be a like the Creator. Not for those that subserviently following their natural instincts like the Wilder beast that migrate every year but don't know why they just do.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
True Christian

Tipton, UK

#16 Mar 17, 2013
What God gives no man can take away. God gave the land of Israel to the Jewish people. The Jewish people are not occupying the land of Palestine but they are in the land given to them by God Himself. Because God gave them the land therefore no man , nation, threats or weapons can take it away from the Jewish people. Those who are fighting the Jewish people are actually fighting God Himself , so He(God) will always defend His people against their enemies. That's why though they are few, they have always won the battles with their enemies and they will always win.
justice

Guildford, UK

#17 Mar 17, 2013
Australian Republic wrote:
And, what is Israel anyway?
A place inspired by Abraham who's lineage continued with Moses who later founded the physical place of Abraham's inspiration, the nation called Israel. After the destruction by the Romans ending the Second Temple, the enforced exile lasted nearly two thousand years with Israel reappearing post WW2 on the Balfour Declaration.
All Nations of the world are the result of an ethnic group unifying from tribes and peoples into a Nation. Like the Han Chinese who created a Nation based on the ethnic Han Chines who defended their ethnicity to the point of building the Great Wall; the Persians a Semitic people outwardly different from the Bedouin of the South and Caucasians to the North; the Anglo Saxon tribes originally Germanic unified the and subordinated according to a class system the Celtic people of the British Isles; or the United States of America initially administered by the British as America, after the war of Independence the largely Anglo Saxon administration encourage immigration firstly from Europe then the whole world with promises of prosperity.
But one Nation was never based on a core ethnic Group and did not achieve unity by force or by brandishing promises of a better standard of living and success. The unifying force was a desire, the clue is in the name,
A combination of two words, Yashar (straight) and El (God)=
Straight to God
No wonder the nature worshiping Greens do not favor Israel because it's an artificial Nation for those who have the desire to be a like the Creator. Not for those that subserviently following their natural instincts like the Wilder beast that migrate every year but don't know why they just do.
Abram was a Mesopotamian who left his ancient land.
Abram served gods.
Abram worshipped El Shaddai at the sacred sites under the trees. Abram even planet trees at those sites.
Abram was obeying the laws and commandments before the so called Mosaic laws was even thought of by the ancient scribes.
Abram was an Amorite leader.
Abram went into Egypt married an Egyptian princess Hagar, he married her.
They had Ishmael.
The drawing on the wall of the tomb of Ankhmahor in Egypt will show you two Egyptian youths of thirteen being circumcised. Ismael was also 13 when circumcised.
Yes, circumcision came from Egypt.

Read in Genesis chapter 50, how both Yaqub and Joseph was embalmed as mummies. And all the Egyptians all the highest in the land, went into mourning for Yaqub. His funeral, was a state funeral. Because Yaqubel was a ruling Pharaoh he was an Hyksos ruler (they invaded lower Egypt)
Read Genesis chapter 50 and tell me would an Hebrew slave have a state funeral. You need to truly find the straws in the haystack. Because you have no knowledge, only what you have learned over the years.
Joseph was also embalmed and put in a coffin in Egypt.
Moses legend states was none other than the Heretic Pharaoh Akhenaten. Who was the first person to bring in the one god (monotheism) his god was the Sun - Aton - who in turn became Adonai.
Edward Ponderer

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Mar 17, 2013
I would just add that I continuously wonder at the dual complaint about Israel:

(1) Israel has no right to exist because it is a multiracial, heterogeneous culture (which tends to happen to a people whose ancestors by that time were already multiracial) get driven from their homeland and dispersed around the world in virtually continuous persecution for centuries), rather than being a pure monolith as its Arab neighbors.

(2) Israel has no right to exist because it is racist.

-- Hello?!!

But if it is so, perhaps to teach those nasty Israelis by worthy example, any ethnic group in Australia who hasn't ancestry going back for two-thousand years should also go back to where they came from.-- But that's not fair since these Australians did have a civilization there for 1,500 years prior to that, unlike the Israelis.-- Oh my, did I get that mixed up?

In any case, shall we perform a family background check on members of the Greens first?
justice

Guildford, UK

#20 Mar 17, 2013
Edward Ponderer wrote:
I would just add that I continuously wonder at the dual complaint about Israel:
(1) Israel has no right to exist because it is a multiracial, heterogeneous culture (which tends to happen to a people whose ancestors by that time were already multiracial) get driven from their homeland and dispersed around the world in virtually continuous persecution for centuries), rather than being a pure monolith as its Arab neighbors.
(2) Israel has no right to exist because it is racist.
-- Hello?!!
But if it is so, perhaps to teach those nasty Israelis by worthy example, any ethnic group in Australia who hasn't ancestry going back for two-thousand years should also go back to where they came from.-- But that's not fair since these Australians did have a civilization there for 1,500 years prior to that, unlike the Israelis.-- Oh my, did I get that mixed up?
In any case, shall we perform a family background check on members of the Greens first?
Please do not throw out the baby with the bath water. There are many good Jewish people who fight the cause for the Palestinians.
For example, see youtube where Rabbi's get beaten up for defending the Palestinians.
See young American youth on youtube getting beaten up.
Read Illan Pappe book,'The ethnic cleansing of Palestine.' He is an Israeli historian. Who now reveals the documents of thirty years ago that now can be read. It is an eye-opener.
So take it easy on the Jewish people.
I think you are getting the Jews and Zionist mixed up!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#24 Mar 17, 2013
HousosAreScum wrote:
Why??
Hey smartass, you forgott to mention that the Egyptian border is open for travel and business, they can come and go to Egypt (their brothers, hahahah hahaha). We dont need them inside our borders. I doubt if you get it but thats the situation. Want to see some giant public swimming pools in Gaza??(what water shortage??) Want to see arab papers with pictures of the open market places with overflowing merchandise and food?? How about the brand new 4 storie high shopping mall (no elecricity and building material in Gaza??), my ass. How about Gazan papers claiming the the wait for a new Mercedes is just too long. So, you were saying prison??? What fucking prison, I never saw prisons with McDonalds either. How about giant luxory hotels??? Oh, yes , in Gaza.
I can see that the nazislamist propaganda took you by storm, go be stupid and believe them.
Cheesy

Sydney, Australia

#25 Mar 17, 2013
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite correct. The Palestinians are living in a Zionist prison camp. Their human rights are flaunted and violated on a daily basis.
Here we go again with the anti-semitic diatribe. 1.4 million so called Palestinians ( A name Arafat invented) Live inside Israel's borders in peace with the Jews, they own shops attend schools and university's, they get tax breaks not available to ordinary Israeli citizens, they are not obligated to serve in the military and they have representation in the Israeli Parliament. The only DEMOCRACY in the Middle East that espouses equal opportunity for both men and women. Yes human rights are abused in Gaza but its the terrorist hamas rulers that is perpetrating this whole scenario, they receive hundreds of millions of dollars in aid and what do they do. Fire rockets at Israeli citizens both Jew and Muslim. You anti Israel morons are so full of spiteful shit you wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the chops. Israel does not sponsor terrorism...the fascist arabs do and so do the Green lefties who support them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arrests made as Victoria Police target 'arrogan... 2 hr Sosso 6
News Man loses 22 pounds by only eating potatoes 5 hr monica lewinski 23
News Thousands attend Invasion Day protests around t... 10 hr G4orce2000 5
White male privilege 12 hr Think 3
India vs Australia War, who will win? (May '14) 12 hr pie 107
12 WHITE MEN walked on the Moon..suck it up 12 hr Supporter of Helen 1
Why I hate Indians 13 hr Supporter of Helen 49
More from around the web