but typos are not important and the subject is very important
Why I am a hindu

Delhi, India

#45 Nov 2, 2012
sub zero wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for being hard on you
but typos are not important and the subject is very important
Feel free to be as hard on me.(Not in a gay way tho, Im straight). Be assured I'm tuff as nails.

I only asked as I couldn't find the word anywhere and seemed you had used it deliberately. Did not seem to me as a Typo, even tho I read the warning at the top.

I have taken my sisters advice to socialize more, be polite and "PLEASE LEARN BETTER ENGLISH".(I am more a speaker of computer languages.) I have resolved to follow her advice as long as I can. Its easier to do online (now Topix) than in real life. But I am learning to react better (and hopefully will pick up some better english too)

LOL
truth

Perth, Australia

#46 Nov 2, 2012
not nessery to be very angry when you listen words what is not good for you..
as you see + and -..life is just is like that..
positive and negative give=light..
Are you for sure..dictionary someone need for that..
noooooooooooooooooooooooo

see
i just check up..how much worthy your sorry..few second..

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#47 Nov 3, 2012
One day there will be a War with Muslims and Non-Muslims around the World. In fact, it look's like it's probably already started.
The watchman

Melbourne, Australia

#48 Nov 14, 2012
Ialam Is Only Way wrote:
If you want a racism free society, that is not Euro-centric like the Q Society, then convert to Islam.
You will notice the instant change and feeling of brotherhood and a sense of belonging.
Repeat after me - Allah is the ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD, and like him is no other. PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) WAS HIS LAST MESSENGER. I submit to Allah and his will, and will always be his humble slave.
YOU ARE NOW A MUSLIM, equal to all other Muslims in the eyes of Allah, irrespective of whether you are Anglo, or Chinese, or Indian or Europian or African or Arab. Incredible isn't it?
islam is a religion of oppression domination hate and intolerance just as the Koran teaches.its poor followers have been brainwashed and fooled by Alah which the Koran reveals one of his names is the greatest of all deceivers.what more evidence do you need to conclude his real identity.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#49 Nov 14, 2012
The watchman wrote:
<quoted text>islam is a religion of oppression domination hate and intolerance just as the Koran teaches.its poor followers have been brainwashed and fooled by Alah which the Koran reveals one of his names is the greatest of all deceivers.what more evidence do you need to conclude his real identity.
Good loke,submit to allah PBUH [piss be upon him].
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#50 Nov 14, 2012
joke
The watchman

Melbourne, Australia

#51 Nov 14, 2012
It's time for all rational people to recognise that Islam is clearly a threat to all mankind.Just look at the evidence of its total intolerance in places it's gained control of.the sins of Islam started at its inception and are increasing at an alarming rate. Islam is using our free society to infiltrate and any place it gains control of through democratic means quickly see freedoms destroyed by Islam .
Ignite for Agni

Mumbai, India

#52 Nov 14, 2012
The watchman wrote:
It's time for all rational people to recognise that Islam is clearly a threat to all mankind.Just look at the evidence of its total intolerance in places it's gained control of.the sins of Islam started at its inception and are increasing at an alarming rate. Islam is using our free society to infiltrate and any place it gains control of through democratic means quickly see freedoms destroyed by Islam .
DONE

----------

Contemporary Islam is monoculturalism done by sneaky means. In the past they used the sword.

All monoculturalists are fundamentalists and against pluralism. The monoculturalist Islamic idea that different cultures can't live together, is what created Pakistan. And the same idea will destroy Pakistan, due to infighting.

And the same idea will destroy any other monoculturalist nation or tribe once they are exhausted of foreign enemies. Because every sub group, finally, every individual, is unique and has his her own 'culture'.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#53 Nov 23, 2012
Ignite for Agni wrote:
<quoted text>
DONE
----------
Contemporary Islam is monoculturalism done by sneaky means. In the past they used the sword.
All monoculturalists are fundamentalists and against pluralism. The monoculturalist Islamic idea that different cultures can't live together, is what created Pakistan. And the same idea will destroy Pakistan, due to infighting.
And the same idea will destroy any other monoculturalist nation or tribe once they are exhausted of foreign enemies. Because every sub group, finally, every individual, is unique and has his her own 'culture'.
So true Ignite for Agni.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#54 Nov 24, 2012
Ialam Is Only Way wrote:
If you want a racism free society, that is not Euro-centric like the Q Society, then convert to Islam.
You will notice the instant change and feeling of brotherhood and a sense of belonging.
Repeat after me - Allah is the ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD, and like him is no other. PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) WAS HIS LAST MESSENGER. I submit to Allah and his will, and will always be his humble slave.
YOU ARE NOW A MUSLIM, equal to all other Muslims in the eyes of Allah, irrespective of whether you are Anglo, or Chinese, or Indian or Europian or African or Arab. Incredible isn't it?
The only people dumb enough to follow Islam is the uneducated. Since the education in Muslim countries isn't worth the paper it's written on its no wonder you all can't see how horrible Islam is. Also, haven't you wondered why all Muslim countries are so shit?
How does it feel to follow a false prophet who was a violent pedophile? You people are sick. Although people may not subscribe to the Q society, they know how sick you people are
fair dinkum from aus

Brisbane, Australia

#55 Jan 22, 2013
cannot believe you people are wanting to drag everyone back to the stone ages with your ancient ideoligy we only move forward in the west and the free world. Dont worry people in australia are really starting to wake up whith what is going on in this once beautiful country of ours.
Jew Burner

Australia

#56 Jan 22, 2013
Ialam Is Only Way wrote:
I burnt the Quran last week and I liked it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#57 Jan 23, 2013
I'd love to start a Facebook page where pictures are taken doing obscene things to the Koran lol. The only reason I haven't is because I know it would cause a big problem and I wouldn't want to put my family through that..
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#58 Jan 23, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
I'd love to start a Facebook page where pictures are taken doing obscene things to the Koran lol. The only reason I haven't is because I know it would cause a big problem and I wouldn't want to put my family through that..
facebook! That would be suicide...
Thank Allah

Doncaster, Australia

#60 Feb 8, 2013
Thank Allah for Q society
John Swinburne

Brisbane, Australia

#61 Feb 18, 2013
Every day in the news around the world -- every day
without exception there are muliple reports of Islamists bombing, shooting, de stabilising
communities in the name of their religious beliefs - yes beliefs - ideas!, and for some poliically correct concept nations around the world
allow their entry into their communities. Perhaps these people - Islamists - who mutilate the genitals of their children, asassinate school girls and bomb their schools in the name of religious doctrine -perhaps if the news reports said Muslims,rather than Islamists, this insidious infiltration of such a demoralising destructive sect would be publically protests. They are the same, you may not know. Islamists are Muslims. Would the same public agree to the importation of a life threatening infectiouss airborne cancer virus? These statements are not 'hate mail'- or racist... such labels are often used as attempt to degrade self evident uncomfortable truths.
Paul wallis

Cardiff, Australia

#63 Feb 18, 2013
How can Islam .... The religion of ... "peace and love" ... come up with the concept of the ..... Infidel ... and completely dispell the bible and the Ten Commandments and consider Christians as ...... Non-believers .... hypocritical ....?????.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 4 min Rana Rajvirsinhji... 8,579
Australia shuts door on asylum-seekers in Indon... 9 min asoy 108
Why are abos such criminals? 19 min Grassclipper 1
(Sydney) Indian couple dump newborn baby in dra... 32 min Goats milk Australia 12
Israel massacre civilians again 36 min Mike 7
Too many Jews in Sydney 39 min Mike 3
Indian city mumbai is imploding 42 min Mike 3
South Australian firm DROPS Halal Accreditation! 2 hr IMAM OF HAM AND B... 62
Narendra Modi mania hits Indian diaspora in Aus... 4 hr The Awakener 63
Gay Meet Ups in Melbourne (Oct '13) 7 hr mmk_21 392

Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE