Next Last

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#1 Oct 8, 2012
The Q Society of Australia
- Upholding Australian Values -

G'Day and Welcome;

Whether you seek a more critical insight into Islam's socio-political agenda, require advice from non-Muslim scholars on a particular question in Islamic doctrine, or wish to better understand what is behind the drive to implement a global Islamic theocracy, we can help.

In the past Australians relied mostly on what Islamic apologists and islamophiles had to say about Islamic doctrines and history; Islamic values and culture and the efforts by Islamic supremacists to establish a global theocracy.

We found this imbalance disturbing, akin to the foxes lecturing us how we should manage the henhouse.

Q Society of Australia was incorporated to provide Australians with independent and critical information on Islam, leading to a more balanced public discussion, and to policies with the interest of the majority of Australians at heart. This includes the many well-integrated migrants who came to Australia to get away from Islamic supremacism and totalitarian regimes.

After all our nation is based on individual liberties, Western democracy and the self-evident rights and freedoms which flow from the Judeao-Christian heritage of the founders of the Commonwealth of Australia.

While Q Society is a secular and non-party political organisation, we acknowledge the wisdom and the benefits flowing from the Australian Constitution and the preservation of Australian values. These benefits and values are what we seek to uphold and pass on to our children.

Continue reading our President's welcome message.

http://www.qsociety.org.au/
Hmmmm

Carrum Downs, Australia

#2 Oct 8, 2012
How about you stop writing pointless crap noone cares about and go suck on some cawks instead? Make yourself useful for once in your life..

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#3 Oct 8, 2012
What is the Q Society?
Pro-Multi-Ethnic + Pro-Israel + Anti-Islam

I Guess A-SC & GA won't be joining.
Ialam Is Only Way

Islamabad, Pakistan

#4 Oct 8, 2012
If you want a racism free society, that is not Euro-centric like the Q Society, then convert to Islam.

You will notice the instant change and feeling of brotherhood and a sense of belonging.

Repeat after me - Allah is the ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD, and like him is no other. PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) WAS HIS LAST MESSENGER. I submit to Allah and his will, and will always be his humble slave.

YOU ARE NOW A MUSLIM, equal to all other Muslims in the eyes of Allah, irrespective of whether you are Anglo, or Chinese, or Indian or Europian or African or Arab. Incredible isn't it?
Bundy

Australia

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Ialam Is Only Way wrote:
If you want a racism free society, that is not Euro-centric like the Q Society, then convert to Islam.
You will notice the instant change and feeling of brotherhood and a sense of belonging.
Repeat after me - Allah is the ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD, and like him is no other. PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) WAS HIS LAST MESSENGER. I submit to Allah and his will, and will always be his humble slave.
YOU ARE NOW A MUSLIM, equal to all other Muslims in the eyes of Allah, irrespective of whether you are Anglo, or Chinese, or Indian or Europian or African or Arab. Incredible isn't it?
You can f uck off then
yes you are

Brisbane, Australia

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Ialam Is Only Way wrote:
Why would I want to be equal with garbage?

Go be 'equal' with dirt and leave the rest of us to get on with our own business. You have no place here.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#7 Oct 8, 2012
Ialam Is Only Way wrote:
tell me brother why Pakistani men forbid their children from marrying black people or south Indians? obviously islam doesn't eliminate racism.
yes you are

Brisbane, Australia

#8 Oct 8, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me brother why Pakistani men forbid their children from marrying black people or south Indians? obviously islam doesn't eliminate racism.
Their entire concept is flawed. No one need 'do' anything to be 'equal' to another human being except to accept others as they are.

Muslims would seem to be incapable of doing this, so why would anyone play their game? They are illogical, horribly racist and hold entrenched, stone age sexist views.

It's a no-win situation when some are fair and others refuse to be.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#9 Oct 8, 2012
yes you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Their entire concept is flawed. No one need 'do' anything to be 'equal' to another human being except to accept others as they are.
Muslims would seem to be incapable of doing this, so why would anyone play their game? They are illogical, horribly racist and hold entrenched, stone age sexist views.
It's a no-win situation when some are fair and others refuse to be.
The rat doesn't dare answer me because he can't.
yes you are

Carlton, Australia

#10 Oct 9, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
The rat doesn't dare answer me because he can't.
Exactly. One wonders what he might say about the rape, honour killings and murder of 'his own' muslims in that country. Obviously their sense of 'equality' is non-existent.

Amazing that their leaders spend billions of OTHER government's money on satisfying their own greedy impulses while inciting hatred and violence against these benefactors. The hypocrisy makes me sick.
weve got a winner

South Yarra, Australia

#11 Oct 9, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
How about you stop writing pointless crap noone cares about and go suck on some cawks instead? Make yourself useful for once in your life..
Wow, your post was so interesting and so informative and actually about SOMETHING...you're super intelligent.
Mal NSW

Sydney, Australia

#12 Oct 20, 2012
Muslims live in the dark ages and are affraid of living the 20th centry chastising their women generating violence not only to the christain people but to their own kind as well, we do not want vicious people like this living in our wonderful country .I am fed up with being tolerant to your intolerance thank goodness for the Q society finally a voice.

WhereTFamI?

#13 Oct 20, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text> tell me brother why Pakistani men forbid their children from marrying black people or south Indians? obviously islam doesn't eliminate racism.
That's not "racism", it's just good common sense - if every other race practiced that we wouldn't be in the disgusting situation we are now.

If war well and truly broke out in Australia involving about 300 other countries, with all the mixed breeding going on in this country NO-body would know which side to fight for anymore.

It's all going to plan I'd say... United we stand, Divided we fall.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14 Oct 20, 2012
Gottaliv wrote:
The Q Society of Australia
- Upholding Australian Values -
G'Day and Welcome;
Whether you seek a more critical insight into Islam's socio-political agenda, require advice from non-Muslim scholars on a particular question in Islamic doctrine, or wish to better understand what is behind the drive to implement a global Islamic theocracy, we can help.
In the past Australians relied mostly on what Islamic apologists and islamophiles had to say about Islamic doctrines and history; Islamic values and culture and the efforts by Islamic supremacists to establish a global theocracy.
We found this imbalance disturbing, akin to the foxes lecturing us how we should manage the henhouse.
Q Society of Australia was incorporated to provide Australians with independent and critical information on Islam, leading to a more balanced public discussion, and to policies with the interest of the majority of Australians at heart. This includes the many well-integrated migrants who came to Australia to get away from Islamic supremacism and totalitarian regimes.
After all our nation is based on individual liberties, Western democracy and the self-evident rights and freedoms which flow from the Judeao-Christian heritage of the founders of the Commonwealth of Australia.
While Q Society is a secular and non-party political organisation, we acknowledge the wisdom and the benefits flowing from the Australian Constitution and the preservation of Australian values. These benefits and values are what we seek to uphold and pass on to our children.
Continue reading our President's welcome message.
http://www.qsociety.org.au/
God, it's a real shame I only found out about Q Society until now, everyone I know will be interested in this and Q Societies action of Islam in Western and East Asian nations-More importantly Australia. I will spread the word among Family, friends and workmates. Hope to find time to see them in "13"

WhereTFamI?

#15 Oct 20, 2012
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
God, it's a real shame I only found out about Q Society until now, everyone I know will be interested in this and Q Societies action of Islam in Western and East Asian nations-More importantly Australia. I will spread the word among Family, friends and workmates. Hope to find time to see them in "13"
It all starts in Lakemba...

Australia Ruled by Islam's laws

"I think it's seditious. It undermines Australian law, and really, if we're going to have separate laws and separate societies, we can only expect to have more division and more lawlessness," said Vicky Janson.

Vicky Janson, and her husband Michael, live in the Melbourne suburb of Heidelberg West. They have joined a community group named The Q Society - aimed at stopping what they call the 'Islamification of Australia'.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16 Oct 20, 2012
Gottaliv wrote:
<quoted text>
It all starts in Lakemba...
Australia Ruled by Islam's laws
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tLFMKr6Y4zcXX
"I think it's seditious. It undermines Australian law, and really, if we're going to have separate laws and separate societies, we can only expect to have more division and more lawlessness," said Vicky Janson.
Vicky Janson, and her husband Michael, live in the Melbourne suburb of Heidelberg West. They have joined a community group named The Q Society - aimed at stopping what they call the 'Islamification of Australia'.
Thanks for the update Gotta, there is not one person I know who supports Islam in Australia and evryone wants this Barbaric religion gone from our soil. Q Society is a Symbol of truth and freedom for all non Muslims. Can't wait to vote Labor out next year and I hope my fellow Queenslanders dish Federal Labor the same result as we gave the State Labor Government this year
Gottaliv

Australia

#17 Oct 20, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
gosh this is the most practical advice I've seen on this forum ...
What does Q stand for

Adelaide, Australia

#18 Oct 21, 2012
What does the letter Q stand for in "Q" Society?
The Fan

Redfern, Australia

#19 Oct 21, 2012
The Queer Society?
Damn Straight

Sydney, Australia

#20 Oct 21, 2012
I don't want any postie thinking I belong to some "Queer" Society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ambassador to France offers resignation after '... 3 hr Baptistism by Proxy 2
News Maid of the Mist remains a worldwide draw 4 hr macus45 1
Poll I'm Black mixed with Indian. But why there are ... 8 hr Brooklyn Bradford 0
God Damned Holy Spirit!!!. 14 hr God worships Israel 1
News Crowe Accused Of 'Denying Genocide' 16 hr Gfc 2
News No shave, no job: BHP Billiton's decision to sa... 18 hr Arsetralian moron 3
Is Ronan Parke Gay? (Jul '12) Mon hannahjojo 115
More from around the web