Do chinese/oriental girls have tight ...

Do chinese/oriental girls have tight vagina?

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
piyush

Barking, UK

#1 Nov 7, 2010
im indian n want to try one just to see how it feels
A Friend

Duluth, GA

#3 Nov 7, 2010
piyush wrote:
im indian n want to try one just to see how it feels
in the dark all pyssie is the same!!!lol
A Friend

Duluth, GA

#4 Nov 7, 2010
hit it from the back, they dont have enough a$$ to be on top, no rythum...ha he ho
Kevin

Singapore, Singapore

#5 Jul 18, 2011
I've enjoyed two Chinese ladies in Singapore and both had incredibly tight Fanjos. I'm not huge (7 and a bit, but not very fat) but I really struggled to get it in there with both even though I spent ages lickin, sucking, making them cum and trying to expand their entrances with one, two then three fingers. Once there though, it was heavenly! Both had lovely tight boobs with long nipples and their bodies felt so good as they have so little body hair...very enthusiastic and try-to-please-you attitude too! They also have some magic property that allows them to bend over to extremes and contort to amazing turn-on positions. My experience say Asians tightest, Euro's second, Africans third though one can never generalize. the Africans I enjoyed however made up for the lack of tightness with some amazing pelvic moves! I love ALL women!
thatchinesegirl

Stow, OH

#6 Jan 14, 2012
lol wtf im chinese and a girl and i heard about this too. and sure were pretty tight if your looking for an answer to that question
Craig

East Maitland, Australia

#8 Jan 31, 2013
care to prove it that chinese girl?
jhon

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jan 10, 2014
I had sex one time with china girl it was so beautifull moment her vagina was very tight she sucking it was beautifull
Stan Dandyliver

Denpasar, Indonesia

#13 Jan 11, 2014
The best part about Asian vulvas is that they run East West and not North South, so when an Asian woman slides down a banister she goes FLUB FLUB FLUB FLUB FLUB FLUB FLUB.
Goats milk Australia

North Rocks, Australia

#14 Jan 12, 2014
Kevin wrote:
I've enjoyed two Chinese ladies in Singapore and both had incredibly tight Fanjos. I'm not huge (7 and a bit, but not very fat) but I really struggled to get it in there with both even though I spent ages lickin, sucking, making them cum and trying to expand their entrances with one, two then three fingers. Once there though, it was heavenly! Both had lovely tight boobs with long nipples and their bodies felt so good as they have so little body hair...very enthusiastic and try-to-please-you attitude too! They also have some magic property that allows them to bend over to extremes and contort to amazing turn-on positions. My experience say Asians tightest, Euro's second, Africans third though one can never generalize. the Africans I enjoyed however made up for the lack of tightness with some amazing pelvic moves! I love ALL women!
not huge, seven and a bit.. lol who are you kidding? You probably have a five inch penis like most people. i had a mate who used to talk about how he was eight inches, this was never verified though he didn't even get busy with any girls. All talk.
Goats milk Australia

North Rocks, Australia

#15 Jan 12, 2014
thatchinesegirl wrote:
lol wtf im chinese and a girl and i heard about this too. and sure were pretty tight if your looking for an answer to that question
it's "we're pretty tight" or "we are pretty tight", not "were pretty tight"
I've heard they are the worst out of all the races. I heard from one guy that the moment he put his doodle inside he felt intense pain and upon pulling out a small hermit crab had bitten his member. The girl had been doing this show where she shot crabs out of her love tunnel. Another guy ended up waking up with a piece of corn in his foreskin, but i think that was anal.
Mohan Singh

United States

#16 Jan 12, 2014
A Friend wrote:
<quoted text>in the dark all pyssie is the same!!!lol
how to find the right hole in the dark? sometimes I put my dyk in the wrong hole.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Airds, Australia

#17 Jan 12, 2014
They are tight. I know from experience.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Airds, Australia

#18 Jan 12, 2014
Mohan Singh wrote:
<quoted text> how to find the right hole in the dark? sometimes I put my dyk in the wrong hole.
Let me guess, still a virgin?

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19 Jan 12, 2014
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
They are tight. I know from experience.
I thought u were a white supremacist?
Dreck

Yarraville, Australia

#20 Jan 12, 2014
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
They are tight. I know from experience.
And yet you despise all races other than Caucasian. Hypocrite.
If you are going to be a full-on discriminator, then do it right.
With your personality and attitude, how can any women would want to be with you is beyond me....probably sex-workers.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Airds, Australia

#21 Jan 12, 2014
Paki_Jatt_Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought u were a white supremacist?
I don't recall ever calling myself a white supremacist.

You need to turn off the tv and stop expecting everyone to believe in all that
propaganda BS.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Airds, Australia

#22 Jan 12, 2014
Dreck wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you despise all races other than Caucasian. Hypocrite.
If you are going to be a full-on discriminator, then do it right.
I never said I despise all other races.
I simply go off at the non-whites who like to insult and be disrespectful of my people and my country.
A 'full-on discriminator'? That's a new one.
I will discriminate as I see fit.
And fyi half of the girls ive been with have been non-white.
Dreck

Melbourne, Australia

#23 Jan 12, 2014
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I despise all other races.
I simply go off at the non-whites who like to insult and be disrespectful of my people and my country.
A 'full-on discriminator'? That's a new one.
I will discriminate as I see fit.
And fyi half of the girls ive been with have been non-white.
Oh what a load of bull. You simply hate other races by the way you use racial slurs liberally around here. I agree with you that if people of other races and ethnicities don't appreciate Australia, and abuse it or just cannot adjust to it, then they should get out. You however, you are a hateful person who needs to let go of this crap and enjoy life, instead of ranting on Topix being a total loser.

The world is not perfect, so stop being a dcik for a bit and stop talking about the Jews, the Holocaust, Multiculturalism being forced on us etc etc. I know that alot of these here are true, but man, get a life.

No woman would want to be with you - regardless of race, as your personality and general attitude needs some work.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#24 Jan 12, 2014
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>I never said I despise all other races.
I simply go off at the non-whites who like to insult and be disrespectful of my people and my country.
A 'full-on discriminator'? That's a new one.
I will discriminate as I see fit.
And fyi half of the girls ive been with have been non-white.
So u just want to preserve the rights of white aussies ?
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Airds, Australia

#25 Jan 12, 2014
Dreck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh what a load of bull. You simply hate other races by the way you use racial slurs liberally around here.
Oh and I take it you have failed to notice the non-whites being just as 'liberal' as I have been.

Most of my use of racial slurs is in response to racist, disrespectful non-whites.
Dreck wrote:
<quoted text>
The world is not perfect, so stop being a dcik for a bit and stop talking about the Jews, the Holocaust, Multiculturalism being forced on us etc etc. I know that alot of these here are true, but man, get a life.
All such topics MUST be talked about.
Dreck wrote:
<quoted text>

No woman would want to be with you - regardless of race, as your personality and general attitude needs some work.
You'd be surprised.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A New Take 45 min A Random Poster 205
News Contracts For June 24, 2016 12 hr Russian Ainu 3
Gay Sydney massages Sat Arjun378 3
News The Dux apartment, anyone? Sat dux 1
News Residents fight against 'poverty porn' Sat St_Nick 13
News No monopolies on bigotry in election lead-up Sat Paddling has its ... 4
News Stop tip-toeing around Islam: Abbott Jun 22 The Proclaimer 3
More from around the web