Allah would punish all of you.

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Rauf lala

United States

#1 Jun 27, 2012
Muslims who oppose Shariah and Pakistan like Nazir are equal to infidels,Shariah law is the law from the Allah from Jannat ,brother Nazir just remember that day of kayamat is near,all the infidels would be punished on kayamat and if you support infidels and oppose Shariah then Allah is most powerful,only true believers would got rewarded with heaven with all the pleasures of the world,Allah is God of all the three worlds,punishment for those ignorant morons who don't support the Shariah,remember this and fear Allah.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Jun 27, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
Muslims who oppose Shariah and Pakistan like Nazir are equal to infidels,Shariah law is the law from the Allah from Jannat ,brother Nazir just remember that day of kayamat is near,all the infidels would be punished on kayamat and if you support infidels and oppose Shariah then Allah is most powerful,only true believers would got rewarded with heaven with all the pleasures of the world,Allah is God of all the three worlds,punishment for those ignorant morons who don't support the Shariah,remember this and fear Allah.
Those who believe in fairy stories are under the rule of fairy stories, sharia law means nothing to me because I do not submit to it, allah an kiss my arse.

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#3 Jun 27, 2012
What?
We got 3 worlds to capitalise now?
Where's the other 2 Rauf?
alfie

Sydney, Australia

#4 Jun 27, 2012
Allah is the ancient Egyptian moon god favoured by the false prophet Muhammad, therefore Allah has no more power than Kermit the frog or Miss Piggy.
Rauf lala

United States

#5 Jun 27, 2012
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who believe in fairy stories are under the rule of fairy stories, sharia law means nothing to me because I do not submit to it
fear Allah ,the creaturer .fear the fire O disbeliever.
Rauf lala

United States

#6 Jun 27, 2012
_0rion_ wrote:
What?
We got 3 worlds to capitalise now?
Where's the other 2 Rauf?
Heaven Where our Musal-al-iman lives with our beloved prophet Muhammad(pbuh) and hell where your prophet Hitlar,Jews and Pagans resides.
Rauf lala

United States

#7 Jun 27, 2012
alfie wrote:
Allah is the ancient Egyptian moon god favoured by the false prophet Muhammad, therefore Allah has no more power than Kermit the frog or Miss Piggy.
shut up you nonsense,Allah is not the Egyptian moon God,ask any Egytian people.Allah is most powerful,the Almighty.
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy

Melbourne, Australia

#8 Jun 27, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
Muslims who oppose Shariah and Pakistan like Nazir are equal to infidels,Shariah law is the law from the Allah from Jannat ,brother Nazir just remember that day of kayamat is near,all the infidels would be punished on kayamat and if you support infidels and oppose Shariah then Allah is most powerful,only true believers would got rewarded with heaven with all the pleasures of the world,Allah is God of all the three worlds,punishment for those ignorant morons who don't support the Shariah,remember this and fear Allah.
Now you remember this camel jockey.
I'll spell it out for you.
T h e f o u r l e g g e d P I G f u c k s u ,& y o u r a l l a h.
Adolf

Perth, Australia

#9 Jun 27, 2012
All muslims are cockroaches...
Rauf lala

United States

#10 Jun 27, 2012
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>Now you remember this camel jockey.
I'll spell it out for you.
T h e f o u r l e g g e d P I G f u c k s u ,& y o u
screw you
Nazir

Endeavour Hills, Australia

#12 Jun 27, 2012
Oppose pakistan ? Y would i And yes some parts of shariat r inconsistent
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy

Melbourne, Australia

#13 Jun 27, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text> screw you
Pantera- Cowboys From Hell!
'When they come for you-you will run for cover'

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#14 Jun 27, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text> Heaven Where our Musal-al-iman lives with our beloved prophet Muhammad(pbuh) and hell where your prophet Hitlar,Jews and Pagans resides.
Oh, how dissapointing, for a second I thought you were talking about something that wasn't fictional.

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#15 Jun 27, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text> screw you
http://www.no-porn.com/tenkeys.html

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#16 Jun 27, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text> Heaven Where our Musal-al-iman lives with our beloved prophet Muhammad(pbuh) and hell where your prophet Hitlar,Jews and Pagans resides.
HEY LALA FROM LALA LAND, HOW STUPID ARE YOU, REALLY WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND COULD

THINK THAT WHEN YOU KILL OTHERS YOU DIE YOU GET 72 VIRGINS IN PARADISE, WELL MUSAL AL IMAN COULD NOT HAVE THAT MANY VIRGINS FOR ALL YOU CHILD MOLESTERS,

REMEMBER ONE THING HELL IS WHERE IDIOTS LIKE YOU AND YOURS GO.
SO STICK YOUR ALLAH CRAP UP YOUR AHOLE.

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#17 Jun 27, 2012
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>Pantera- Cowboys From Hell!
'When they come for you-you will run for cover'
YOU ARE NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD, BUT THAT'S UNDERSTANDABLE AS YOU ARE ALL MENTAL IN THE

HEAD, DUE TO MARRYING YOUR UNCLE DAUGHTER. YUKKKKKKK
Rauf lala

United States

#18 Jun 27, 2012
_0rion_ wrote:
screw those 10 keys,elias need them.

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#19 Jun 27, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text> screw those 10 keys,elias need them.
Did you even look at that site Rauf?
It might help stop you wanting to screw everyone.
There's plenty of free self help sites too.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#20 Jun 27, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
Muslims who oppose Shariah and Pakistan like Nazir are equal to infidels,Shariah law is the law from the Allah from Jannat ,brother Nazir just remember that day of kayamat is near,all the infidels would be punished on kayamat and if you support infidels and oppose Shariah then Allah is most powerful,only true believers would got rewarded with heaven with all the pleasures of the world,Allah is God of all the three worlds,punishment for those ignorant morons who don't support the Shariah,remember this and fear Alwhat lah.
for ythis anymore & yet we live & wre

what none cares pls keep out very backward ideas that were last century - noone has the time nor inclination anymore - pls get a REAL LIFE WITH real friends not imaginary ones!!
Rauf lala

United States

#21 Jun 27, 2012
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even look at that site Rauf?
It might help stop you wanting to screw everyone.
There's plenty of free self help sites too.
What are those keys? Holy Quaran is the key for me,if I really feel helpless then I'll visit our Molwi Munir but never read your infidel keys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fight for ISIS, lose your citizenship, says Aus... 23 min Thddeus lovelock 2
News Hanson: halal a 'money-making racket' 7 hr Porkman 4
I found an indian living in my garbage bin Thu ddarknight 3
Elocution lessons for indians by Taj smelly Thu Rauf lala 2
Why are white people so beautiful ? (Nov '13) Thu ddarknight 27
Dont u think? prankers have crossed thier limits ! Thu ddarknight 1
Promoters of Anarchy and Chaos - Gov Wed bretthutton 1
Sally Field, actress getting married at age 68 May 14 donnalee1966 45
More from around the web