Anglo-American empire deserves it....

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Xerxes

Sydney, Australia

#1 Feb 13, 2013
The evil Anglo-American empire deserves all of the 3rd world immigrants swamping their countries, namely Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada.

This is what they get for stealing other people's lands, killing millions of innocent people and seizing what is not rightfully theirs.

The evil Anglo-American empire also oppresses the peoples of Africa and Asia by providing loans to them, full aware that they cannot repay them. The evil Anglo-American empire also causes conflicts throughout the world for their own political and economic gains.

The root cause of all this is the evil gene in the Anglo's DNA makeup.

The end of the West is near and I for one will be laughing.....
Ahomona fat ugly turd

Krasnoyarsk, Russia

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Xerxes wrote:
The evil Anglo-American empire deserves all of the 3rd world immigrants swamping their countries, namely Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada.
This is what they get for stealing other people's lands, killing millions of innocent people and seizing what is not rightfully theirs.
The evil Anglo-American empire also oppresses the peoples of Africa and Asia by providing loans to them, full aware that they cannot repay them. The evil Anglo-American empire also causes conflicts throughout the world for their own political and economic gains.
Nah you wouldnt be laughing... i dont imagine the west would go quietly... they would try and take out as many ugly third world animals as they could. You would be hiding under your bed like all typical leftwing pedophiles your a complete coward.
Chinaman

Sydney, Australia

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Ahomona fat ugly turd wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah you wouldnt be laughing... i dont imagine the west would go quietly... they would try and take out as many ugly third world animals as they could. You would be hiding under your bed like all typical leftwing pedophiles your a complete coward.
you have an unhealthy obsession with paedophiles....must be one yourself. tell me, what is your ethnic background?
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Airds, Australia

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Xerxes wrote:
Thats right sh!tskin we ARE evil, so watch out.

When the war comes you'll be lying in a puddle of blood.

voices of reason

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats right sh!tskin we ARE evil, so watch out.
When the war comes you'll be lying in a puddle of blood.
still cant believe youre a female

you must be a dyke surely
Stop Your Gayness

Yerevan, Armenia

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Chinaman wrote:
<quoted text>
you have an unhealthy obsession with paedophiles....must be one yourself. tell me, what is your ethnic background?
Your the pedo. You come from sydney and 50% of sydney men are pedos. Your a leftwing poof and all leftwing supporters are pedos... so that makes you 150% pedo.
Your a real Gary Glitter well done.
Gay Leftwing Pedo Gary

Concord, Australia

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Stop Your Gayness wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the pedo. You come from sydney and 50% of sydney men are pedos. Your a leftwing poof and all leftwing supporters are pedos... so that makes you 150% pedo.
Your a real Gary Glitter well done.
Good Aussies, remember the time we had sex?
Blair

Yerevan, Armenia

#8 Feb 13, 2013
pitty you're too dumb to change your location and can only change your name.
The poofter Sydney Location tags you.
challenge

Australia

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Xerxes wrote:
one can only wonder if the current rulers of this stolen lands are really legitimate; or maybe we should all collectively challenge the legitimacy of the system, not recognize their authority, and seek to reinstate the traditional owners of the lands as the legitimate rulers. the question is?; are there any traditional owners (who will not sell themselves) capable of such "ghandian" challenge of titanic proportions.
Gay Leftwing Pedo Gary

Concord, Australia

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Blair wrote:
pitty you're too dumb to change your location and can only change your name.
The poofter Sydney Location tags you.
I am Gary.

Since: Apr 11

Roma, QLD

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Xerxes wrote:

What about the Arabs who have killed and displaced hundreds of millions?
Hans

Castle Hill, Australia

#12 Feb 13, 2013
Xerxes wrote:
And what abuot the Turks who have killed and displaced the Greeks? Do you want them to suffer as well, do you want them to go back to Asia Minor and allow the Greeks to take back Istanbul (Constantinople )?

Or they are not somehow that evil becase they are not white?
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Airds, Australia

#13 Feb 13, 2013
challenge wrote:
<quoted text>
one can only wonder if the current rulers of this stolen lands are really legitimate; or maybe we should all collectively challenge the legitimacy of the system, not recognize their authority, and seek to reinstate the traditional owners of the lands as the legitimate rulers. the question is?; are there any traditional owners (who will not sell themselves) capable of such "ghandian" challenge of titanic proportions.
White Europeans are the traditional owners numbskull.

Traditionally it is the White Man who has always understood the basic concept of land ownership not the aboriginies.

The aboriginies didnt believe in ownership of the land.

You dont care about aboriginies, you, like every other lefty fckwit, wants to attack the real Australians who built this country out of your hatred of White people.

Australia belongs to us, get over it or die!

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#14 Feb 13, 2013
Xerxes wrote:
On balance it seems unlikely that those countries were left any worse off.

Left to their own devices most would have remained warring tribes doing their own mutual "killing and seizing" as they already had been doing for centuries before Western contact.

You're just looking for someone to blame.
sid

Chermside, Australia

#15 Feb 13, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't believe you're a male.
You must be a girl surely.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Airds, Australia

#16 Feb 13, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
On balance it seems unlikely that those countries were left any worse off.
Left to their own devices most would have remained warring tribes doing their own mutual "killing and seizing" as they already had been doing for centuries before Western contact.
You're just looking for someone to blame.
It wouldnt surprise me if hes a jew causing trouble.
Xerxes

Sydney, Australia

#17 Feb 14, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldnt surprise me if hes a jew causing trouble.
Hmm nah I am not a Jew, I am a well-informed human being. You despise Jews though by the looks of it.
MabarCACA Controller

Luton, UK

#18 Feb 14, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one, Ade.

ROTFLMAOAY!!!

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#19 Feb 14, 2013
MabarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one, Ade.
ROTFLMAOAY!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T6...

Since: Feb 13

Balmain, Australia

#20 Feb 14, 2013
Xerxes wrote:
Invasions, displacement, political and military dominance etc has been happening all over the world for centuries.
It's the story of mankind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are white people the most retarded and leas... (May '13) 13 hr Tatyana Lewis 23
News Abused girl shot, dimembered stepfather (Sep '12) Wed Concerned 11
News Scorching summer swelter hits southeast Wed tony briar mitchell 1
Wana trade nudes? (Jun '13) Wed jeff 7
why are arabs so racist against non arabs? (Jun '13) Jan 16 Meow101 22
How to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Pert... Jan 14 Jesse 4
How to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Melb... Jan 14 Jesse 6
More from around the web