Australia Not Only the Most Racist But Most Rapist Country, FACT

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Truth

Australia

#1 Mar 24, 2009
Australian whites not only the most Racist but most Rapist in the world! This Stat report place Australia on no:3 in the world, it is all about criminal genepool! it is horrifying to know they are raping everyone even when the girls downunder have an average of 10 to 15 partners, Shameful!

Crime Statistics > Rapes (per capita)(most recent) by country
VIEW DATA: Totals Per capita
Definition Source Printable version

Showing latest available data. Rank Countries Amount (top to bottom)
#1 South Africa: 1.19538 per 1,000 people
#2 Seychelles: 0.788294 per 1,000 people
#3 Australia: 0.777999 per 1,000 people
#4 Montserrat: 0.749384 per 1,000 people
#5 Canada: 0.733089 per 1,000 people
#6 Jamaica: 0.476608 per 1,000 people
#7 Zimbabwe: 0.457775 per 1,000 people
#8 Dominica: 0.34768 per 1,000 people
#9 United States: 0.301318 per 1,000 people
#10 Iceland: 0.246009 per 1,000 people
#11 Papua New Guinea: 0.233544 per 1,000 people
#12 New Zealand: 0.213383 per 1,000 people
#13 United Kingdom: 0.142172 per 1,000 people
#14 Spain: 0.140403 per 1,000 people
#15 France: 0.139442 per 1,000 people
#16 Korea, South: 0.12621 per 1,000 people
#17 Mexico: 0.122981 per 1,000 people
#18 Norway: 0.120836 per 1,000 people
#19 Costa Rica: 0.118277 per 1,000 people
#20 Venezuela: 0.115507 per 1,000 people
#21 Finland: 0.110856 per 1,000 people
#22 Netherlands: 0.100445 per 1,000 people
#23 Denmark: 0.0914948 per 1,000 people
#24 Germany: 0.0909731 per 1,000 people
#25 Bulgaria: 0.0795973 per 1,000 people
#26 Chile: 0.0782179 per 1,000 people
#27 Thailand: 0.0626305 per 1,000 people
#28 Kyrgyzstan: 0.0623785 per 1,000 people
#29 Poland: 0.062218 per 1,000 people
#30 Sri Lanka: 0.0599053 per 1,000 people
#31 Hungary: 0.0588588 per 1,000 people
#32 Estonia: 0.0547637 per 1,000 people
#33 Ireland: 0.0542829 per 1,000 people
#34 Switzerland: 0.0539458 per 1,000 people
#35 Belarus: 0.0514563 per 1,000 people
#36 Uruguay: 0.0512295 per 1,000 people
#37 Lithuania: 0.0508757 per 1,000 people
#38 Malaysia: 0.0505156 per 1,000 people
#39 Romania: 0.0497089 per 1,000 people
#40 Czech Republic: 0.0488234 per 1,000 people
#41 Russia: 0.0486543 per 1,000 people
#42 Latvia: 0.0454148 per 1,000 people
#43 Moldova: 0.0448934 per 1,000 people
#44 Colombia: 0.0433254 per 1,000 people
#45 Slovenia: 0.0427648 per 1,000 people
#46 Italy: 0.0402045 per 1,000 people
#47 Portugal: 0.0364376 per 1,000 people
#48 Tunisia: 0.0331514 per 1,000 people
#49 Zambia: 0.0266383 per 1,000 people
#50 Ukraine: 0.0244909 per 1,000 people
#51 Slovakia: 0.0237525 per 1,000 people
#52 Mauritius: 0.0219334 per 1,000 people
#53 Turkey: 0.0180876 per 1,000 people
#54 Japan: 0.017737 per 1,000 people
#55 Hong Kong: 0.0150746 per 1,000 people
#56 India: 0.0143187 per 1,000 people
#57 Qatar: 0.0139042 per 1,000 people
#58 Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of: 0.0132029 per 1,000 people
#59 Greece: 0.0106862 per 1,000 people
#60 Georgia: 0.0100492 per 1,000 people
#61 Armenia: 0.00938652 per 1,000 people
#62 Indonesia: 0.00567003 per 1,000 people
#63 Yemen: 0.0038597 per 1,000 people
#64 Azerbaijan: 0.00379171 per 1,000 people
#65 Saudi Arabia: 0.00329321
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_rap_per...

Judged:

14

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Harold

Port Melbourne, Australia

#8 Mar 24, 2009
Aus whites are racist but they are not the only racits I met on the streets
Bananas

Australia

#9 Mar 24, 2009
This is national statistics, Aborginal are less than 2% of Australia population, most of the rapes are commited by people of Anglo-Celtic orgin because they are the majority in Australia, these criminals try to blame everything bad in their shithole country on Aboriginal people whom they are expoliting and killing for last 200 years the close next are immigrants . They kill them in the prisons for minor offences, OZ Police brutality is known to the world. How come 2% of population are raping the the rest 98%, they even don't make any significant impact on the national rape statistics, these Aussies have garbage in their heads, then they complain why our country is taken over by immigrants. When you talk about problems of illegal drugs they blame Greeks and Italian mafia, but all the Aussies who are caught overseas smuggling drugs are mostly Anglo-Celtic, Schapelle Corby smuggled drugs and then blamed someone else, as if we don't know. These whites bring thousands of illegal immigrant women from Thailand, Cambodia and VietNam and force them into prostitution and sex slavery.
Tweeter

Mito, Japan

#12 Mar 24, 2009
Bananas wrote:
This is national statistics, Aborginal are less than 2% of Australia population, most of the rapes are commited by people of Anglo-Celtic orgin because they are the majority in Australia, these criminals try to blame everything bad in their shithole country on Aboriginal people whom they are expoliting and killing for last 200 years the close next are immigrants . They kill them in the prisons for minor offences, OZ Police brutality is known to the world. How come 2% of population are raping the the rest 98%, they even don't make any significant impact on the national rape statistics, these Aussies have garbage in their heads, then they complain why our country is taken over by immigrants. When you talk about problems of illegal drugs they blame Greeks and Italian mafia, but all the Aussies who are caught overseas smuggling drugs are mostly Anglo-Celtic, Schapelle Corby smuggled drugs and then blamed someone else, as if we don't know. These whites bring thousands of illegal immigrant women from Thailand, Cambodia and VietNam and force them into prostitution and sex slavery.
The shame factor in many Asian countries prevents most rapes from even being reported.Which really makes that whole list meaningless.Most rapes in Anglophile countries are committed by minorites ( Blacks and Indians )
Tweeter

Mito, Japan

#14 Mar 24, 2009
Bananas wrote:
When you talk about problems of illegal drugs they blame Greeks and Italian mafia, but all the Aussies who are caught overseas smuggling drugs are mostly Anglo-Celtic, Schapelle Corby smuggled drugs and then blamed someone else,
The masterminds ( If you can call them that ) of the Bali Nine were ..........wait for it..........Two Asians !! The so called Aussie executed in Singapore for heorin smuggling was..........wait for it Asian !!
Typhoon

Australia

#15 Mar 24, 2009
Tweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
The shame factor in many Asian countries prevents most rapes from even being reported.Which really makes that whole list meaningless.Most rapes in Anglophile countries are committed by minorites ( Blacks and Indians )
Anglos are the most criminal minded people, they steal countries and continents and force people into slavery after commiting mass murders and genocides. Australians belong to genepool ofm criminals! lol just read your history books, you illiterate crooks!
Tweeter

Mito, Japan

#16 Mar 24, 2009
Typhoon wrote:
<quoted text>
Anglos are the most criminal minded people, they steal countries and continents and force people into slavery after commiting mass murders and genocides. Australians belong to genepool ofm criminals! lol just read your history books, you illiterate crooks!
Illiterate ? LOL Coming from you !!

Pot, kettle Black !! LOL !!
Typhoon

Australia

#17 Mar 24, 2009
Even PNG at spot 11, Zimbabwe and Costa Rica is fairing much better than criminal genepool Anglos from penal colony downunder, they are devils mate!! lol. Keep on blaming someone else for your crimes, unless you acknowledge you crimes, you will never able to fix them. That is the reason you are lagging behind even country like Korea, China, India when it comes to Science, maths and IT skills of the younger generation.
sin

Houston, TX

#18 Mar 25, 2009
Tweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
The shame factor in many Asian countries prevents most rapes from even being reported.Which really makes that whole list meaningless.Most rapes in Anglophile countries are committed by minorites ( Blacks and Indians )
Were you raped by a minority??
How was it?

Since: Feb 09

Miami, FL

#19 Mar 25, 2009
sin wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you raped by a minority??
How was it?
Australia sound's like a real hell hole,why would anyone want to move there?
In Hell

Australia

#20 Mar 25, 2009
morugamax wrote:
<quoted text>Australia sound's like a real hell hole,why would anyone want to move there?
It is, you'd hate it.
Tell your friends.
In Hell

Australia

#21 Mar 25, 2009
It's far more telling when you when you click on the total instead of per capita.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_rap-cri...

Rank Countries Amount (top to bottom)
#1 United States: 95,136
#2 South Africa: 52,425
#3 Canada: 24,350
#4 Australia: 15,630
#5 India: 15,468
#6 Mexico: 14,373
#7 United Kingdom: 13,395
#8 Germany: 8,615
#9 France: 8,458
#10 Russia: 6,978
#11 Korea, South: 6,139
#12 Peru: 5,968
#13 Spain: 5,664
#14 Zimbabwe: 5,567
#15 Thailand: 4,020
#16 Argentina: 3,036
#17 Venezuela: 2,931
#18 Italy: 2,543
#19 Belgium: 2,436
#20 Japan: 2,357

Since: Feb 09

Miami, FL

#22 Mar 25, 2009
In Hell wrote:
<quoted text>
It is, you'd hate it.
Tell your friends.
I have been considering taking a vacation there,after reading about the abuses Indians suffer there I will no longer choose to spend my time and money there,Australia sound like a an awful place to unwind.
In Hell

Australia

#23 Mar 25, 2009
morugamax wrote:
<quoted text>I have been considering taking a vacation there,after reading about the abuses Indians suffer there I will no longer choose to spend my time and money there,Australia sound like a an awful place to unwind.
But you enjoy provoking the hatred on these forums.
Buhahaha

Australia

#24 Mar 25, 2009
In Hell wrote:
It's far more telling when you when you click on the total instead of per capita.
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_rap-cri...
Rank Countries Amount (top to bottom)
#1 United States: 95,136
#2 South Africa: 52,425
#3 Canada: 24,350
#4 Australia: 15,630
#5 India: 15,468
#6 Mexico: 14,373
#7 United Kingdom: 13,395
#8 Germany: 8,615
#9 France: 8,458
#10 Russia: 6,978
#11 Korea, South: 6,139
#12 Peru: 5,968
#13 Spain: 5,664
#14 Zimbabwe: 5,567
#15 Thailand: 4,020
#16 Argentina: 3,036
#17 Venezuela: 2,931
#18 Italy: 2,543
#19 Belgium: 2,436
#20 Japan: 2,357
Only 21.5 million people and 15,630 rapes, the per capita rape statistics of Australia is one of the worse in the world at no 3 which tells heaps about the criminal genepool of its people, the rejected filth of British Isles shoved over the arse of peaceful indeginous Australians. The per capita rape statistics is the real measure and should only be taken into consideration.
Buhahaha

Australia

#25 Mar 25, 2009
morugamax wrote:
<quoted text>I have been considering taking a vacation there,after reading about the abuses Indians suffer there I will no longer choose to spend my time and money there,Australia sound like a an awful place to unwind.
Australia was one of the most racist country in the world since last 200 years now it has a double distintion of being the most Rapist country as well, Keep it UP guys!!

“I Didn't Hit You”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#26 Mar 25, 2009
Buhahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 21.5 million people and 15,630 rapes, the per capita rape statistics of Australia is one of the worse in the world at no 3 which tells heaps about the criminal genepool of its people, the rejected filth of British Isles shoved over the arse of peaceful indeginous Australians. The per capita rape statistics is the real measure and should only be taken into consideration.
It doesn't state that they were mainly committed by caucasians.

Undoubtedely it represents the "ethnic rainbow" that is people in Australia.

You are aware that there are lots of people of original OTHER than British here now, don't you? Aren't YOU one?

“I Didn't Hit You”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#27 Mar 25, 2009
D'Oh!!

*You are aware that there are lots of people of origin OTHER than British here now, don't you? Aren't YOU one?

“I Didn't Hit You”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#28 Mar 25, 2009
Buhahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Australia was one of the most racist country in the world since last 200 years now it has a double distintion of being the most Rapist country as well, Keep it UP guys!!
I'm sure rape statistics has increased in relative comparison to immigration.
let me reiterate

Camberwell, Australia

#29 Mar 25, 2009
morugamax wrote:
<quoted text>I have been considering taking a vacation there,after reading about the abuses Indians suffer there I will no longer choose to spend my time and money there,Australia sound like a an awful place to unwind.
It's a total beat-up. Australia is one of the most tolerant of nations and extremely ethnically diverse.

As for any statistics on rape, the statistics do not show who is committing the rapes and at least people in this country can approach police about being raped without fear of being punished themselves for being the victim (as happens in Muslim countries).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanted by the united states marshalls (Nov '13) 4 hr ROMEL ESMAIL 5
Indians Have No Respect For No One. They Are Cr... (Dec '09) 4 hr Vikram 24
Do Aussies hate Mexicans?? (Oct '12) 6 hr Arsetralian moron 182
News Australia's closing of Aboriginal communities s... 8 hr St_Nick 24
Sally Field, actress getting married at age 68 8 hr CC David 46
News Australia makes its mark on global coffee culture 13 hr Skipslayer 1
News Early diagnosis of HIV among men who have sex w... 15 hr joandelesbianarc 1
More from around the web