Are american girls sweeter than Aussi...

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#23 Aug 1, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope i just cant stand filthy
Turdskins go die you useless prick
Your not wanted here if you don't have any rope you can always use your shoelaces just a tip
Haha

Africans look and smell like shit... But you will never say that?

Why? Because they'll give you a hiding

Unlike indians who will actually wish you good luck and thank you for the insult

You filthy country Hill Billy... Hang yourself tonight bazza

the Holy City

#24 Aug 1, 2013
stop wrote:
<quoted text>Another racist post from the clown who hates racist. You have to be schizophrenic
Why are you offended only when it's racism to blacks?

But don't care if it's racism to Indians?

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25 Aug 1, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>Haha

Africans look and smell like shit... But you will never say that?

Why? Because they'll give you a hiding

Unlike indians who will actually wish you good luck and thank you for the insult

You filthy country Hill Billy... Hang yourself tonight bazza
Actually most africans that come here are very civilised and polite unlike the less desirable race of turdskindians here alex you talk pretty tough considering your personal drtails are scattered throughout the internet
Stop

Australia

#26 Aug 1, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you offended only when it's racism to blacks?
Im offended by all racism, but I find it strange how you can claim to hate racists while being very racist yourself. Thats why I'm sure you dont actually realize what you're posting sometimes

the Holy City

#27 Aug 1, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually most africans that come here are very civilised and polite unlike the less desirable race of turdskindians here alex you talk pretty tough considering your personal drtails are scattered throughout the internet
Bull...
Cut that shit out

Admit you are scared of them and thus don't want to be racist
Lol coward..

I smelt one on the bus once..... It was a strong enough smell to make me want to vomit

Worse then the smell of garlic some indians have

You're a weak white pig who is scared of the black villain

So you pink on the humble Indian

the Holy City

#28 Aug 1, 2013
Stop wrote:
<quoted text>Im offended by all racism, but I find it strange how you can claim to hate racists while being very racist yourself. Thats why I'm sure you dont actually realize what you're posting sometimes
I hate racism against good races

I understand some racism because some groups don't integrate or contribute like muslims in Europe or islanders in Australia or blacks in america

But I hate racism against skilled migrants especially when you r government called us here

We didn't choose to live in a racist place filed with trailer trash

I despise white aussie shitstains on humanity
Stop

Australia

#29 Aug 1, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate racism against good races
I understand some racism because some groups don't integrate or contribute like muslims in Europe or islanders in Australia or blacks in america
But I hate racism against skilled migrants especially when you r government called us here
We didn't choose to live in a racist place filed with trailer trash
I despise white aussie shitstains on humanity
So even if I am one of the good ones, I rarely drink, I have friends from all over the world, even muslims, Islanders and Africans. Would you hate me too?

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#30 Aug 1, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>Bull...
Cut that shit out

Admit you are scared of them and thus don't want to be racist
Lol coward..

I smelt one on the bus once..... It was a strong enough smell to make me want to vomit

Worse then the smell of garlic some indians have

You're a weak white pig who is scared of the black villain

So you pink on the humble Indian
Im not scared of anyone lil man
But ive never had a negative run in with a black person sudanese people are such kind and respectful people
Shitskins on the other hand blehhhh
*they make my skin crawl the filthy piglets

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#32 Aug 2, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
I think so

I love the idea of a sweetheart southern belle... A good Christian all american from the south or Mid West, who loves God and country

Sigh, such lovely people... And they really are so welcoming and friendly to foreigners and our dear Indian brethren

I only wish I could meet one or two whilst I serve my time down under...

If you've ever net an Aussie girl you would know she is a low quality, uppity gal who has nothing interesting to say and has depression, a drinking problem, racist ways and a lousy accent...

God send me an American angel... My american dream awaits!
Regardless, shitskins have almost no chance with white women no matter where they're from

Location hidden

#33 Aug 2, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you offended only when it's racism to blacks?

It's open season on Indians
Astra

Blacktown, Australia

#34 Aug 2, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
It's open season on Indians
Then don't cry and don't be a sensitive baby.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#35 Aug 2, 2013
-Vikram Vinod wrote:
I think that the Southern American dream girls would NOT be wanting a ugly little turdskin with bad dress sense.

I am sure their pappys would woop your brown hide black if you start sniffing around their daughters and the cops would finish you off.

In the US they shoot first ask questions later
You are quite right my friend.

Unfortunately, "Voice of Treason" is a delusional loser...

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#37 Aug 2, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>It's open season on Indians
They come on the aussie forum and declare open season upon themselves silly wankers

Location hidden

#38 Aug 2, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>They come on the aussie forum and declare open season upon themselves silly wankers
They're too dumb to realise that

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#39 Aug 2, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>They're too dumb to realise that
It must be bliss to be so unaware

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#41 Aug 2, 2013
Stop wrote:
<quoted text>So even if I am one of the good ones, I rarely drink, I have friends from all over the world, even muslims, Islanders and Africans. Would you hate me too?
He hates everybody and has some pretty delusional generalisations about Australians

Location hidden

#42 Aug 2, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>It must be bliss to be so unaware
Well, imagine realising that you're a joke outside your country and that pretty much every other nationality either dislikes you or hates you. Indians are on their pat Malone in that sense...

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#43 Aug 2, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>Well, imagine realising that you're a joke outside your country and that pretty much every other nationality either dislikes you or hates you. Indians are on their pat Malone in that sense...
I do concur
The thing that gets me is they think we are unaware how much every other nation hates them so they say things like ohh i love america haha

Location hidden

#44 Aug 2, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>I do concur
The thing that gets me is they think we are unaware how much every other nation hates them so they say things like ohh i love america haha
One look in the American, Canadian or UK forums shows that they're having the same trolling issues we are

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#45 Aug 2, 2013
Stop wrote:
<quoted text>So even if I am one of the good ones, I rarely drink, I have friends from all over the world, even muslims, Islanders and Africans. Would you hate me too?
Good to know some sane individuals come on these forums...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now Available: Australian Renewable Fuels Limit... 4 hr boot out bible ba... 3
News antifa notes 10 hr Scoop 9
Poll Why are Indian men and white women relationship... (Aug '13) 14 hr Rob 9
News Australian ISIS recruiter Neil Prakash posts tr... 16 hr Scoop 2
want to have a girlfriend. 17 hr Mr Doom 2
punjabi 18 hr hundal 1
I bashed a Muslim for wearing stupid clothes Sat Grassclipper 6
More from around the web