Posted in the Australia Forum

African Boy

Tuggerah, Australia

#1 Jan 6, 2013
White women crave african sperm.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Airds, Australia

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Yep theres alot of White women into bestiality nowadays.
ManWithNoBum

Perth, Australia

#3 Jan 7, 2013
White girls are mostly fat lazy loud mouthed turds now anyway.
Africans can have them.
Chaste Indian Honesty

Kolkata, India

#4 Feb 21, 2013
White women are addicted to BBC: Big Baboon of Congo!
Elias

Australia

#6 Feb 21, 2013
White women are addicted to BBC world service! I imagine many thousands of topix readers are busy tuning in to BBC as we speak.
Becky

Chongqing, China

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Elias wrote:
White women are addicted to BBC world service! I imagine many thousands of topix readers are busy tuning in to BBC as we speak.
True, and Radio Australia
Julie chamberpot

Upper Caboolture, Australia

#8 Feb 21, 2013
i prefer ITV4
The Fixers

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Julie chamberpot wrote:
i prefer ITV4
Ade, quit posting idiotic gobbledegook from behind nyASS! well know masked hidden places.
True

Shipley, UK

#12 Feb 22, 2013
African Boy wrote:
White women crave african sperm.
This is natural biology. Women naturally tend to favour men that are strong, have larger genitals, etc. They feel they will be able to better protect them and their offspring and alao pleasure them during the actual sex. I am talking principally about the science here about the laws of sexual attraction.
i am serious

Louisville, KY

#13 Sep 5, 2013
the black men that have huge dicks are because their mom's massaged and jelqed their penis when they were babies for the first few years after they were born. this is discussed in a college textbook called growing up sexually in chapter 9
Chut Love

Sydney, Australia

#14 Sep 5, 2013
i am serious wrote:
the black men that have huge dicks are because their mom's massaged and jelqed their penis when they were babies for the first few years after they were born. this is discussed in a college textbook called growing up sexually in chapter 9
Scan the page and post the chapter
Chut Love

Sydney, Australia

#15 Sep 5, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ade, quit posting idiotic gobbledegook from behind nyASS! well know masked hidden places.
We didn't expect to find you here, Alain. Your brain needs to be jelled.
hahaha

Lilburn, GA

#16 Sep 5, 2013
white women are attracted to Kama Sutra experts.....

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are arabs so racist against non arabs? (Jun '13) Mon Meow101 22
How to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Pert... Jan 14 Jesse 4
How to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Melb... Jan 14 Jesse 6
News Entertainment- 'Crocodile Hunter' Widow Settles... (May '08) Jan 11 Ricky Richmond 6
News Newton-John to Walk the Great Wall of China for... (Mar '08) Jan 11 Romel Esmail Moore 2
News Would-be Australian Santa imprisoned for child ... (Dec '06) Jan 11 Romel Esmail Moore 17
News The roller-coaster and the rhino can co-exist (Apr '08) Jan 11 Romel Esmail Moore 6
More from around the web