Why do indians wipe their arse with t...

Why do indians wipe their arse with their hands?

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 21
Next Last

“Etc - End of Thinking Capacity”

Since: Nov 08

Ballarat, Australia

#4 Jul 25, 2010
sean shaw wrote:
an indian went to the doctor with diaria, the told told him he had diaria the turdskin said "good graious i thought i was melting"
it's diarrhoea lol, I'm glad you didn't get one trying to spell it

“Etc - End of Thinking Capacity”

Since: Nov 08

Ballarat, Australia

#5 Jul 25, 2010
turd skin wrote:
Probably because they are a bunch of animals. They look like a monkey crossed with a rat and they have turd coloured skin.
They really do wipe with their hands look it up.
Animals wipe their arse with hands?
Adelaidean

Woodlands, Australia

#6 Jul 26, 2010
"Why do indians wipe their arse with their hands?"

What do you want them to use ... their knees?
rahul

Woollahra, Australia

#7 Jul 26, 2010
turd skin wrote:
Probably because they are a bunch of animals. They look like a monkey crossed with a rat and they have turd coloured skin.
They really do wipe with their hands look it up.
RACIST WHITE LOSER HONKEYS WILL ONE DAY BE TAKEN OVER BY INDlANS. JAI HIND
Adelaidean

Dianella, Australia

#8 Jul 26, 2010
rahul wrote:
<quoted text>RACIST WHITE LOSER HONKEYS WILL ONE DAY BE TAKEN OVER BY INDlANS. JAI HIND
How? You've got your work cut out taking over India! lol!
dusty fog

Bangalore, India

#10 Jul 26, 2010
the better to give you a strong whiff and flavour that you can get off on turd skin.
Ali Hamdan

Dubai, UAE

#11 Jul 26, 2010
Indians and Arabs dont wipe their ass with their hands you stupid needle dick. They use water shit loads of water to clean their ass. Arabs and Indians dont use toilet paper if thats what you mean. Besides in Dubai we Rich arabs hire an Ozie to wipe our bums. We got the money and you are our ocker slaves in the Middle East.

I am hirin 2 white ozies to clean my bum..want a job? i am sure you cant resist money you greedy white dog.
Anton

Perth, Australia

#14 Jul 26, 2010
Ali Hamdan wrote:
Indians and Arabs dont wipe their ass with their hands you stupid needle dick. They use water shit loads of water to clean their ass. Arabs and Indians dont use toilet paper if thats what you mean. Besides in Dubai we Rich arabs hire an Ozie to wipe our bums. We got the money and you are our ocker slaves in the Middle East.
I am hirin 2 white ozies to clean my bum..want a job? i am sure you cant resist money you greedy white dog.
America will invade Dubi next after they have killed all the Mussie pigs in Iran and Iraq.
You Arabs are so fu#ken dumb you will all die! LOL!!!!!!!
Ali Hamdan

Dubai, UAE

#15 Jul 26, 2010
It wont happen oos if they do then mr obama will be travelleing in a Donkey.. Its all to do with OIL brother. We have OIL and MONEy. You are just jealous that we are so rich and the Ockers in Dubai are treated like third country nationals. Well they deserve it. They are real dum. Atleast the Indians even though i hate them are real smart intillgent people. I love the Indian Muslims they are diffrent from the others. But ozies are here in plenty but end up woking as our secretaries and doing cheap shit jobs and are paid shit as well. they do not do anything smart and intillegent that contributes to our economy. So just F off from our country.
Adelaidean

Woodlands, Australia

#17 Jul 26, 2010
Ali Hamdan wrote:
So just F off from our country.
Why? You've just spent a few posts going into raptures about how indispensable you find us over there. Do all your countrymen struggle with Logic like you do?
Khalid Mohammed

Dubai, UAE

#18 Jul 27, 2010
Adelaidean wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? You've just spent a few posts going into raptures about how indispensable you find us over there. Do all your countrymen struggle with Logic like you do?
Indispensible.what is that..is it a washing machine? Anyways we hate ozis here coz they have no self respect, behave like immature idiots. geting drunk. We dont want that in DUbai. U can go to australuia and do that. The only way austrlia will be a good country if all you white twats turn muslim. U will see how your life changes for the better and once ur muslim u can come back to arab conutry and be with us and we will treat u like a brother. Now go back to your gutter in austrlia.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19 Jul 27, 2010
Anton wrote:
<quoted text>
America will invade Dubi next after they have killed all the Mussie pigs in Iran and Iraq.
You Arabs are so fu#ken dumb you will all die! LOL!!!!!!!
Perth is a s h i t hole and you know it...

how's centrelink?
Adelaidean

Woodlands, Australia

#20 Jul 27, 2010
Khalid Mohammed wrote:
<quoted text>
Indispensible.what is that..is it a washing machine? Anyways we hate ozis here coz they have no self respect, behave like immature idiots. geting drunk. We dont want that in DUbai. U can go to australuia and do that. The only way austrlia will be a good country if all you white twats turn muslim. U will see how your life changes for the better and once ur muslim u can come back to arab conutry and be with us and we will treat u like a brother. Now go back to your gutter in austrlia.
Yes, we've seen how you Muslims "treat each other like brothers". Not a day goes by when Muslims do not commit mass murder on each other somewhere in the world. All for the sake of a idea (if it even rates such description). Why would any sane, free person want any part of that? No thanks! You've got enough potential victims among yourselves. You don't need us for more.
Jason Dunn

Dubai, UAE

#21 Jul 27, 2010
Adelaidean wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we've seen how you Muslims "treat each other like brothers". Not a day goes by when Muslims do not commit mass murder on each other somewhere in the world. All for the sake of a idea (if it even rates such description). Why would any sane, free person want any part of that? No thanks! You've got enough potential victims among yourselves. You don't need us for more.
We dont Murder.its a holy war. And we will end up in heaven. If you become muslim and join our way u will also see Jannat. We are very tolerant peace loving people but if anyone opresses our rights we will blow their asses back to the grave.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22 Jul 27, 2010
Jason Dunn wrote:
<quoted text>
We dont Murder.its a holy war. And we will end up in heaven. If you become muslim and join our way u will also see Jannat. We are very tolerant peace loving people but if anyone opresses our rights we will blow their asses back to the grave.
why do you have a western name?
Adelaidean

Woodlands, Australia

#23 Jul 27, 2010
Jason Dunn wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected ..."Holy murder". That better?

But it's not 'murder' to kill someone defending their own rights? That seems to be what you are saying. Can you confirm, please?
Hamood Balouch

Dubai, UAE

#24 Jul 27, 2010
Adelaidean wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected ..."Holy murder". That better?
But it's not 'murder' to kill someone defending their own rights? That seems to be what you are saying. Can you confirm, please?
Its holy war. You see it as murder thats your problem. Everyone with little brains know that no one can beat the muslims. The russians tried it in Aghanisan and now the americans are trying but they will never win. U know why because they fight like men and for Allah. We dont care a rats ass about our lives but u gusy have no courage and are scared so u will never win. I agree that one day all people will be Muslim and Islam will rule. Either covert to islam or we will make you to or u will end up in 6 by 6 coffin.
Adelaidean

Woodlands, Australia

#25 Jul 27, 2010
Hamood Balouch wrote:
<quoted text>
Its holy war. You see it as murder thats your problem. Everyone with little brains know that no one can beat the muslims. The russians tried it in Aghanisan and now the americans are trying but they will never win. U know why because they fight like men and for Allah. We dont care a rats ass about our lives but u gusy have no courage and are scared so u will never win. I agree that one day all people will be Muslim and Islam will rule. Either covert to islam or we will make you to or u will end up in 6 by 6 coffin.
LOL!! Yup, you're a Troll!
Hamood Balouch

Dubai, UAE

#26 Jul 27, 2010
Adelaidean wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Yup, you're a Troll!
What is troll. I know bad. if i troll then ur a gawad and Kanees.
Muslim and arab rule and we are veery very rich.Ur only jealous bcos ur our slave.
Adelaidean

Woodlands, Australia

#27 Jul 27, 2010
Hamood Balouch wrote:
<quoted text>
What is troll. I know bad. if i troll then ur a gawad and Kanees.
Muslim and arab rule and we are veery very rich.Ur only jealous bcos ur our slave.
What is gawad and Kanees. If i gawad and Kanees then ur a troll!
Muslim and arab rule no one and you are slaves to Allah. Ur only jealous bcos we are free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indians have Very Low Self Esteem (Sep '11) 3 hr Sleng 56
News Bad doctors are escaping punishment (Jul '10) 4 hr rabid slumdogs 73
Why are Australian men taller than Brits? (Dec '14) 16 hr yep 13
I Hate Sudanese (Jul '11) 21 hr Grassclipper 121
You'll get your wish Israelites!!! Sat God is a Trump su... 1
war malaysia vs autsralia who will win Aug 23 lon 1
News Semi Truck Spills Hundreds of Live Chickens on ... Aug 23 Grover 6
More from around the web