Comments
1 - 20 of 64 Comments Last updated Apr 20, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
lolstroll

Bondi, Australia

#1 Apr 18, 2013
The FBI would not discuss the men's ethnicity.

"It would be inappropriate to comment on the ethnicity of the men because it could lead people down the wrong path potentially," said FBI agent Greg Comcowich, a spokesman for the Boston FBI office.

Political correctness gone mad in the most deadly of instances.
One look at the stills taken and you can easily see they ARE NOT CAUCASIAN. Check out the profile picture of the scum, everyone can have a good informed guess of WHAT THEY ARE.

I would have NO ISSUE if the came out and said they were looking for WHITE BOMBERS so whats the problem giving a description of the bombers?
Kat

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Clearly Arab. Muslims.
lolstroll

Bondi, Australia

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Kat wrote:
Clearly Arab. Muslims.
Coincidentially American Muslims are saying they're fearing a community backlash. Why would that be if the bomber isn't supposedly one??

Then you have an idiot on this forum posting about another alleged racist rant. As I responded, a far less farkin evil then blowing people up, including an eight year old boy.
Kat

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Apr 18, 2013
Exactly, yet the media is at it again portraying those against these ethnics as just drunken nutjobs and also protecting the FACT that once again Islamic crazies are KILLING US!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 19, 2013
The one at the front looks like a shitskin
lolstroll

Bondi, Australia

#6 Apr 19, 2013
Kat wrote:
Exactly, yet the media is at it again portraying those against these ethnics as just drunken nutjobs and also protecting the FACT that once again Islamic crazies are KILLING US!!!
Beyond stupid. I just posted if it were a white person, quite rightly the should give a graphic description for the safety of people.
An officer was shot dead last night allegedly by one of this arseholes, but don't give a written description of the suspect??! WTF is that?!
This is exactly why people have a gutfull of the constant finger pointing of racist by certain sections of ethnic people.

You get constant crime in a certain part of Sydney which is middle eastern dominated and they won't say a word to Police. Get shot and lay there dying but say zip, this is the types you deal with.

This is what those useless pc people and pollies have brought to our doorstep!
Kat

Brisbane, Australia

#7 Apr 19, 2013
It's all come out in the wash this was ONCE AGAIN perpetrated by Muslims!! Enough is enough.
lollstroll

Bondi, Australia

#8 Apr 19, 2013
Yep, as posted on another thread, description of the bombers.

"His world view is described as "Islam" and he says his personal goal is "career and money."

His Father described one of them at least as "an angel". If that's an angel I hate to think what his idea is of evil personified.

Lets wait to see how many Australian muslims come out condemning this hey.
Truth

Perth, Australia

#9 Apr 19, 2013
lolstroll wrote:
"It would be inappropriate to comment on the ethnicity of the men because it could lead people down the wrong path potentially," said FBI agent Greg Comcowich, a spokesman for the Boston FBI office.
One look at the stills taken and you can easily see they ARE NOT CAUCASIAN. Check out the profile picture of the scum, everyone can have a good informed guess of WHAT THEY ARE.
I would have NO ISSUE if the came out and said they were looking for WHITE BOMBERS so whats the problem giving a description of the bombers?
There European whites. They should be profiled so idiots like you don't get confused on what European Caucasians are
The Iron Dicktator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#11 Apr 19, 2013
He is Chechen from Chaucasus.
I mean,America deserve this.

America/Jews want to control other people,just like they did in Iraq and Yugoslavia,now America get there own Medicine!!
Temper

Australia

#12 Apr 19, 2013
race, ethniticity & nationality should be made mandatory for people to know first what it means otherwise people are going to be confused asusal
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

#13 Apr 19, 2013
The Iron Dicktator wrote:
He is Chechen from Chaucasus.
I mean,America deserve this.
America/Jews want to control other people,just like they did in Iraq and Yugoslavia,now America get there own Medicine!!
He got his. Shots fired, second bomber down.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#14 Apr 19, 2013
lolstroll wrote:
The FBI would not discuss the men's ethnicity.s?
The reason they can't is because an ethnic profile according to US classification will come back "white caucasian"...they are not Arabs. Google Chechens and you will find they have a similar ethnic profile to other people in southern Russia.
Truth

Perth, Australia

#15 Apr 19, 2013
Temper wrote:
race, ethniticity & nationality should be made mandatory for people to know first what it means otherwise people are going to be confused asusal
Why because the bombers belong to the WHITE Caucasian race. It shoots down racism when it's obvious it indicates nothing.

If there was a white policy these two would of still bombed boston. This is a fact!
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#16 Apr 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why because the bombers belong to the WHITE Caucasian race. It shoots down racism when it's obvious it indicates nothing.
If there was a white policy these two would of still bombed boston. This is a fact!
On the flipside you are downplaying their islamic mentality.
The Iron Dictator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#17 Apr 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Chechens are Turic people from ASIA.
They are NOT Europeans!!!!

Chechens are like Azerbejanis or Kazahstanis...and that people are NOT from Europe!!!

'Truth' you are lier.
Asian Man

Taipei, Taiwan

#18 Apr 19, 2013
lolstroll wrote:
There was a lot of speculation that they were dark skinned. It was reported by american media from the very beginning. Some were saying they were possibly saudi. They were biased dick heads just like you. And oh yes, they looked very white caucasians from the start.

As it turns out they are white caucasian. IF THE U.S. MEDIA AND FBI IS TO BE BELIEVED AT ALL. The whole thing could just be a sham.

NOW Who knows how many more people US army has killed in the meantime while all this is going on. What is the death count in IRAQ. And how much more oil have they pumped out from Saudi Arabia. Which rebel group are they supporting where? If you think it is too difficult to know, you are an idiot. All you need to do is follow the money, or the oil. U.S interests is the term the americans use themselves.

Something really wrong with the white genome.
lollstroll

Bondi, Australia

#19 Apr 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There European whites. They should be profiled so idiots like you don't get confused on what European Caucasians are
Have a look at them, they maybe white/light skinned but the hell they look anglo.Look at the facial features. That being an aside point, even an idiot like you will concede, that once again, they're MUSLIM.

I've seen Iranian and Turkish people look whiter than I am yet they are 'middle eastern'.
lollstroll

Bondi, Australia

#20 Apr 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, there are white people that are capable and perpetrate evil, Cobby Murderer's a case in point, sub human scum and white, the point is the FBI wouldn't release a written description because in the the stills at the crime scene they look distinctly middle eastern. That is effing ridiculous, I as a white person, would want a bloody description saying they were, for example, white with blonde hair for the safety of the public, they didn't relase the description because they were clearly under pressure not too.
They wouldn't come out and say the bombers were Muslim either, but everybody knew they were anyhow. Muslim people identify with Islam over their own countries and family, so that is important to note that.

That's why people are so fed up, because when you bury your head in the sand about particular sections of the ethnic community having a skyrocketing and alarming amount of crime, but the authorities suppress information and stats (as they've started to do in not identifying somebody's race in the arrest sheet because its 'racial profiling') that is to the detriment of every single person living in this country.
Im' so sick of people hiding behind and getting away with deplorable behaviour because they wear the 'racism' badge.
Truth

Perth, Australia

#21 Apr 19, 2013
lollstroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a look at them, they maybe white/light skinned but the hell they look anglo.Look at the facial features. That being an aside point, even an idiot like you will concede, that once again, they're MUSLIM.
I've seen Iranian and Turkish people look whiter than I am yet they are 'middle eastern'.
It's funny what gross generalisations to do you! You can't accept that they are white!

Btw if you are Muslim that doesn't mean you are a terrorist. Last time I checked the IRA bombings were not committed by muslims

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are the accomplishments of Australia? 16 min White Master 114
India Voted Filthiest Country In The World !! (Dec '13) 16 min PAKi FAlcoN 12
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 25 min Stephanie roxx 3,253
Indian Girls vs White Girls, Whose More Attract... (Aug '13) 1 hr Paki_Jatt_Soorma 642
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 1 hr Wozza 44,335
Are evil Jews destroying White Race? 1 hr White citizen 0
What the hell is ozzy rules 1 hr The ADELAIDEAN 2
i hate wogs? (Sep '12) 1 hr Felix37 254
Russian Troops in Ukraine-Media needs to chill 6 hr Ibnallaah 12
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••