Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Racism is a tool used by the government and big business to divide the community. They want working class folk to fight amongst themselves, instead of uniting against those who are responsible for cutting public services, slashing jobs and hiking up rent, interest rates and taxes.

Hidden system based on profit and corporate greed- to bicker with each other- while the guys at the top wipe their arses with currency.
true

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

exactly! they manipulate and exploit the patriotic and racial concepts of the working classes to maintain control and supremacy over the masses by keeping them divided.
just like the corageous soldier that believes he is sent to fight for his beloved homeland, when is really sent to fight to protect the interests of a few swines.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

YeahTrue wrote:
Racism is a tool used by the government and big business to divide the community. They want working class folk to fight amongst themselves, instead of uniting against those who are responsible for cutting public services, slashing jobs and hiking up rent, interest rates and taxes.
Hidden system based on profit and corporate greed- to bicker with each other- while the guys at the top wipe their arses with currency.
So what your saying is Labor realises its supporters are retards and getting them fighting racialy amongst themselves they won't notice how Labor are selling them out, killing jobs growth, killing manufacturing & f*cking them over with new tax's. Interesting.
over it

Newtown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

true wrote:
exactly! they manipulate and exploit the patriotic and racial concepts of the working classes to maintain control and supremacy over the masses by keeping them divided.
just like the corageous soldier that believes he is sent to fight for his beloved homeland, when is really sent to fight to protect the interests of a few swines.
just another way of chanting your usual mantra that australians should welcome millions of third world immigrants with open arms and if they don't do so they're 'racist bogans'.

you are so transparent.
UpyoursDuffyDuck

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what your saying is Labor realises its supporters are retards and getting them fighting racialy amongst themselves they won't notice how Labor are selling them out, killing jobs growth, killing manufacturing & f*cking them over with new tax's. Interesting.
Are you Tony fkn Abbot by any chance, disguising your self as some Ladyboy?
You are fkn brain washed your self.
UpyoursGoofyDuck

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

true wrote:
Those swines, or (Schweinehund) in German, are the secret unofficial Anglo-Convict Aristocracy. Please call them by name, it is a lot easier to understand who you are talking about.:))
UpyoursGoofy

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

over it wrote:
<quoted text>
just another way of chanting your usual mantra that australians should welcome millions of third world immigrants with open arms and if they don't do so they're 'racist bogans'.
you are so transparent.
I am confused about you conclusion of his statement. How the fkc can you come to that by what he is writing here?
He doesn't mention immigration with one fkng word.
Lay of the drugs and try again with a logical answer to his thread.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

UpyoursDuffyDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Tony fkn Abbot by any chance, disguising your self as some Ladyboy?
You are fkn brain washed your self.
more intelligence from an unemployed labor supporter. Pub not open yet brah? No money for glue brah?
over it

Newtown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

UpyoursGoofy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am confused about you conclusion of his statement. How the fkc can you come to that by what he is writing here?
Read his posts on every thread - they all lead to the same thing. This is no different.

But since you ask - the govt forces PC rubbish down the throats of Australians every opportunity it gets and enacts laws against 'racism','discrimination' and enforces workplace 'diversity training'- maybe you believe the aus govt is capable of machiavellian cunning and is really encouraging 'racism'- but no, they are just fkwits who ignore reality and are determined to silence anyone who doesn't support balkanisation - oh sorry, meant to write 'multiculturalism'.
true

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

UpyoursGoofy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! even though he is clueless in his reply; he is giving a perfect example of what I was talking about, lol! this is a strictly local issue, It has nothing to do with immigration, it's got nothing to do with patriotism, but because he is a subject ( of what I was talking about), he feels the need to jump and say something; about,, mmm about, nmmmmm,, oh! immigration; that is exactly how well groomed and trained are some; he is defending his masters without even realizing it.
AND; this are the "TRICKS" played on the lower middle class to create a sheep mentality for them in order to control them. that's what makes it so hard for the working classes to ever improve.
is called the crab effect;
when one crab is getting out of the fisherman trap ( after a great effort), what do the other crabs do??, yep! they grab it and pull it back down.. lol!
over it

Newtown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

true wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! even though he is clueless in his reply; he is giving a perfect example of what I was talking about, lol! this is a strictly local issue, It has nothing to do with immigration, it's got nothing to do with patriotism, but because he is a subject ( of what I was talking about), he feels the need to jump and say something; about,, mmm about, nmmmmm,, oh! immigration; that is exactly how well groomed and trained are some; he is defending his masters without even realizing it.
AND; this are the "TRICKS" played on the lower middle class to create a sheep mentality for them in order to control them. that's what makes it so hard for the working classes to ever improve.
when one crab is getting out of the fisherman trap ( after a great effort), what do the other crabs do??, yep! they grab it and pull it back down.. lol!
You're p#ssed off because you're so easily read. You hate Australia and Australians, as you've said too many times to count. Don't pretend you care about the Australian working class.

Your words: "Racism is a tool used by the government and big business to divide the community."

How is supposed govt policy to create 'racism' a 'local issue'? Is it confined to one city, one neighbourhood or one street? Or is it just confined to your head?
Skips lmfao

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

true wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe anglos are programmed that way. A dog breaks it's leg jumpin over a wall, anglo: "OMFG it's immigation down with blacks"
true

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

over it wrote:
<quoted text>
You're p#ssed off because you're so easily read. You hate Australia and Australians, as you've said too many times to count. Don't pretend you care about the Australian working class.
Your words: "Racism is a tool used by the government and big business to divide the community."
How is supposed govt policy to create 'racism' a 'local issue'? Is it confined to one city, one neighbourhood or one street? Or is it just confined to your head?
get you act together "over", first you come up with immigration, now you are quoting something I didn't even write.
will this be a good example of how your twisted sense of patriotism is being manipulated by your bosses to the point of blinding your capicity to reason? why would I pretend to care about the Aussie working class??, and if I did, is that bad?;
And yes! it is a "LOCAL" issue, confined to one country, nothing to do with India or China;; LOCAL ( to Australia).
over it

Newtown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

true wrote:
<quoted text>
get you act together "over", first you come up with immigration, now you are quoting something I didn't even write.
will this be a good example of how your twisted sense of patriotism is being manipulated by your bosses to the point of blinding your capicity to reason? why would I pretend to care about the Aussie working class??, and if I did, is that bad?;
And yes! it is a "LOCAL" issue, confined to one country, nothing to do with India or China;; LOCAL ( to Australia).
Post #11 - "this is a strictly local issue,"

Definition of 'local'- "Of or relating to a city, town, or district rather than a larger area"

post# 2 "they manipulate and exploit the patriotic and racial concepts of the working classes to maintain control and supremacy over the masses by keeping them divided."

but 'racism' and 'patriotism' felt by the so called 'working classes' has nothing to do with immigration, right?

As I said, you are so transparent.
over it

Newtown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Skips lmfao wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe anglos are programmed that way. A dog breaks it's leg jumpin over a wall, anglo: "OMFG it's immigation down with blacks"
Maybe anglos are blessed with logical thinking eg, if someone is known for making hundreds of comments about the same thing day after day - in this case,'white racism','convicts',' bogans''hard working immigrants and lazy white aussies' etc etc etc, its a pretty sure thing that any comment he makes will lead to the same subject.

I just anticipated it and saved him the trouble of working it into the thread because I'm a very kind person.
true

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

over it wrote:
<quoted text>
Post #11 - "this is a strictly local issue,"
Definition of 'local'- "Of or relating to a city, town, or district rather than a larger area"
post# 2 "they manipulate and exploit the patriotic and racial concepts of the working classes to maintain control and supremacy over the masses by keeping them divided."
but 'racism' and 'patriotism' felt by the so called 'working classes' has nothing to do with immigration, right?
As I said, you are so transparent.
mmmmate! when you use the word local in a broad context, it may refer to the government of the affairs of countries. Geez; do I have to explain this to you???.

post #2 is what I wrote, but is not what you quoted in your previous post; you quoted post #1; do I have to point this out too??.
I can see that you still don't get it; and that is exactly what you are being programmed to do ( not your fault).
the point is that we share some common "LOCAL" problems and challenges, yet we remain divided because of your twisted concept of patriotism; we also face strong competition from advanced asian countries who are socially and culturally defined and have a strong social cohesion; yet we are here still having to put up with retard bogans who are too worried where we came from.
this other boy smellyarse mate of you keeps posting insults to Indians, as if I am to be offended by that LMFAO; instead ofmaking an effort to read and understand what ids written.

BTW yes I am transparent,(find the definition); but you boys are more cloudy than ammonia.
YeahTrue

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Ummm. Okay- I just wrote this for debate. But, it seems ingrained in all of you to assume I'm an indian/random immigration and racist comments chucked in. So, I guess the system works - for the rich. Who are really reaping the benefits though? Oh well. Keep on keeping on.

Peace out.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

over it wrote:
<quoted text>Read his posts on every thread - they all lead to the same thing. This is no different.

But since you ask - the govt forces PC rubbish down the throats of Australians every opportunity it gets and enacts laws against 'racism','discrimination' and enforces workplace 'diversity training'- maybe you believe the aus govt is capable of machiavellian cunning and is really encouraging 'racism'- but no, they are just fkwits who ignore reality and are determined to silence anyone who doesn't support balkanisation - oh sorry, meant to write 'multiculturalism'.
Well said.
over it

Newtown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

true wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmmate! when you use the word local in a broad context, it may refer to the government of the affairs of countries. Geez; do I have to explain this to you???.
post #2 is what I wrote, but is not what you quoted in your previous post; you quoted post #1; do I have to point this out too??.
I can see that you still don't get it; and that is exactly what you are being programmed to do ( not your fault).
the point is that we share some common "LOCAL" problems and challenges, yet we remain divided because of your twisted concept of patriotism; we also face strong competition from advanced asian countries who are socially and culturally defined and have a strong social cohesion; yet we are here still having to put up with retard bogans who are too worried where we came from.
this other boy smellyarse mate of you keeps posting insults to Indians, as if I am to be offended by that LMFAO; instead ofmaking an effort to read and understand what ids written.
BTW yes I am transparent,(find the definition); but you boys are more cloudy than ammonia.
"when you use the word local in a broad context, it may refer to the government of the affairs of countries."

Yeah? I think you invented that definition.

"his other boy smellyarse mate of you keeps posting insults to Indians"

I have no 'mates' on this forum.

"Advanced asian countries who are socially and culturally defined and have a strong social cohesion; yet we are here still having to put up with retard bogans who are too worried where we came from."

lol - you just shot yourself in the foot. Asians have social cohension because they don't impose mass immigration and 'multiculturalism' on their people and they don't need to consider where anyone came from..
Becky

China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

true wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your basic argument, but the issue is not confined to Australia. The "elites" in every country conspire against their own people with any available weapon.
What's more, they not only divide the working class by planting racism but then turn around and mock them as bogan racist scum, thus painting themselves as enlightened educated people worthy of their privileged place in society.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

149 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The real holocaust not the holohoax 4 min White teen 5
Whites should have more kids 5 min White teen 91
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 9 min Peter Hall 1,960
QUEENSLANDER is a troll 10 min fadu singh 15
Peter Hall is an Indian man 14 min Martin 31
Milk from pregnant cows 16 min Rude Trever 18
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 17 min Aussie King Brown 43,997
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 33 min Myth Buster 786
Israel has put up with a lot. 1 hr Blahblah80 129
Don't let our future white people become endang... 2 hr Aussie bob 134
•••
•••