Australia 'overwhelmed' with asylum seekers

Nov 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 4029TV.com

By its own admission, the Australian government's policy on asylum seekers has been overwhelmed, just three months after the passing of new laws aimed at stemming the flow of those seeking refuge in Australia.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of157
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
firestone

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

sid wrote:
<quoted text>
What you say may be true but you will also find there has been an unprecedented increase in conflict in the middle eastern and afganistan, hence more refugees.
There are alot of countries between here and the middle east. Refugees or country shoppers?
breef n brack breen sauce

Villawood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Nov 25, 2012
 
we need somali pirates to do these farquers in before they get here!!! get the unemployed somalia folk out of the back streets of blacktown and rooty hill & set them up with boats off the WA coast!!!!
India more poor Africa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Kindly provide links...
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Kindly provide links...
BBC Africa show - poverty topic. 
Broadcast on abc last night.
India has more in poverty than Africa. Is getting worse due to the 
Hindu/caste eugenic beliefs(nazism)
UN report 2010. Excerpts.
Poverty in India
Map of world poverty by country, showing percentage of population living on less than $1.75 per day. Based on 2009 UN Human Development Report.
Map of world poverty by country, showing percentage of population living on less than $2 per day. Based on 2009 UN Human Development Report.
Poverty in India is widespread, with the nation estimated to have a third of the world's poor. In 2011, World Bank stated, 32.70% of the total Indian people fall below the international poverty line of US$ 1.25 per day (PPP) while 68.7% live on less than US$ 2 per day.[1]
According to 2010 data from the United Nations Development Programme, an estimated 37.2% of Indians live below the country's national poverty line.[2] A 2010 report by the Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) states that 8 Indian states have more poor people than 26 poorest African nations combined which totals to more than 410 million poor in the poorest African countries.[3][4]
The latest UNICEF data shows that one in three malnourished children worldwide are found In India, whilst 42 percent of the nation's children under five years of age are underweight. It also shows that a total of 58 percent of children under five surveyed were stunted. Rohini Mukherjee, of the Naadi foundation-one of the NGO's that published the report-stated India is "doing worse than Africa,".[6]
**********
The 2011 Global Hunger Index (GHI) Report places India amongst the three countries where the GHI between 1996 and 2011 went up !
from 22.9 to 23.7, while 78 out of the 81 developing countries studied, including Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Kenya, Nigeria, Myanmar, Uganda, Zimbabwe and Malawi, succeeded in improving hunger.
Brown Monkeys

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Nov 26, 2012
 
firestone wrote:
<quoted text>There are alot of countries between here and the middle east. Refugees or country shoppers?
More to the point, if Labor left a policy in place that was proven to work the boat scum would have pissed off to Europe instead of here as they know Labor are weak and an eazy target. Just look at what the smuglers tell the boat scum. Things like "keep to your story that you are in danger, get rid of your identification, dont go crazy while in detention and you will be guaranteed a visia."

The Muztards know Labor are pathetic and leftist knobs, they realise once here they are home free. 97% of boat shit skins are granted refuge status. Not bad odds at all.
more excuses

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Nov 26, 2012
 
Ani Dasgupta wrote:
<quoted text>
Best lies are those that are told based on other (well known) truths.
For a better (balanced) picture read wiki article on caste system in ancient or modern India
http://en .wikipedia. org/wiki/Caste_system_in_India
Only 16% of India are so called low castes. So your "The Hindu caste system denies almost every Indian the basic right of equality or opportunity." statement shows your anti hindu anti India BIAS. The real reason for India's poverty is lack of development due to failed (nearly communist) economic policies. India has had regressive labour laws that prevent industry to enter into large scale mass manufacturing and hence few blue collar jobs that feeds most modern economies. And India has huge population and low on resources depleted over many thousand years of metallurgy.
While a lot in the BBC program is true, some of it (especially the conclusions) were false and frankly disingenuous.
ONLY 16%!!???

THAT'S 192 MILLIONS PEOPLE you're talking about there!

That's almost TEN TIMES of Australia's population!!

Maybe if you'd stop breeding like wabbits your government can start to focus on other things such as human development or life improvement?

How can you expect your growth to sustain all those people!

China have realised that, but India is still too backward and low caste to understand that

majority of Indians are low caste if compared to western standards anyway. Your high caste have basic indoor plumbing while even our 'lowest caste' dont shit in river except for those lowly Indians immigrants who haven't properly adapted yet
over it

Newtown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Australia isn't 'overwhelmed' by the numbers of so called asylum seekers, it's our resources that are stretched to the limit. Housing and welfare are being directed to people (most of whom) have never contributed to this country and probably never will.

The UK has attracted every bottom feeder and crook in the world because of its weak laws and reluctance to deport foreign criminals, welfare scammers and phoney 'asylum seekers', lets not allow it to happen here, parts of Sydney already look like London.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Nov 26, 2012
 
India more poor Africa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
BBC Africa show - poverty topic. 
Broadcast on abc last night.
India has more in poverty than Africa. Is getting worse due to the 
Hindu/caste eugenic beliefs(nazism)
UN report 2010. Excerpts.
Poverty in India
Map of world poverty by country, showing percentage of population living on less than $1.75 per day. Based on 2009 UN Human Development Report.
Map of world poverty by country, showing percentage of population living on less than $2 per day. Based on 2009 UN Human Development Report.
Poverty in India is widespread, with the nation estimated to have a third of the world's poor. In 2011, World Bank stated, 32.70% of the total Indian people fall below the international poverty line of US$ 1.25 per day (PPP) while 68.7% live on less than US$ 2 per day.[1]
According to 2010 data from the United Nations Development Programme, an estimated 37.2% of Indians live below the country's national poverty line.[2] A 2010 report by the Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) states that 8 Indian states have more poor people than 26 poorest African nations combined which totals to more than 410 million poor in the poorest African countries.[3][4]
The latest UNICEF data shows that one in three malnourished children worldwide are found In India, whilst 42 percent of the nation's children under five years of age are underweight. It also shows that a total of 58 percent of children under five surveyed were stunted. Rohini Mukherjee, of the Naadi foundation-one of the NGO's that published the report-stated India is "doing worse than Africa,".[6]
**********
The 2011 Global Hunger Index (GHI) Report places India amongst the three countries where the GHI between 1996 and 2011 went up !
from 22.9 to 23.7, while 78 out of the 81 developing countries studied, including Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Kenya, Nigeria, Myanmar, Uganda, Zimbabwe and Malawi, succeeded in improving hunger.
Amazingly disturbing statistics, but the dickheads continue to come on this forum and tell us india is a highly developed democratic nuclear power, pity they can't feed their people, put a tap in their house or provide basic sanitation. It is estimated india has more than 100 nuclear weapons for peacful purposes [a contradiction in terms]. The plutocrats have grabed the cash again.
The madness rolls on, "let them eat cake" cow shit cakes that is.
Ani Dasgupta

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Nov 26, 2012
 
more excuses wrote:
<quoted text>
ONLY 16%!!???
THAT'S 192 MILLIONS PEOPLE you're talking about there!
That's almost TEN TIMES of Australia's population!!
Maybe if you'd stop breeding like wabbits your government can start to focus on other things such as human development or life improvement?
How can you expect your growth to sustain all those people!
China have realised that, but India is still too backward and low caste to understand that
majority of Indians are low caste if compared to western standards anyway. Your high caste have basic indoor plumbing while even our 'lowest caste' dont shit in river except for those lowly Indians immigrants who haven't properly adapted yet
Yawn, another troll fcked up by its own blind hate.
Ani Dasgupta

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Nov 26, 2012
 
more excuses wrote:
<quoted text>
ONLY 16%!!???
THAT'S 192 MILLIONS PEOPLE you're talking about there!
That's almost TEN TIMES of Australia's population!!
Maybe if you'd stop breeding like wabbits your government can start to focus on other things such as human development or life improvement?
How can you expect your growth to sustain all those people!
China have realised that, but India is still too backward and low caste to understand that
majority of Indians are low caste if compared to western standards anyway. Your high caste have basic indoor plumbing while even our 'lowest caste' dont shit in river except for those lowly Indians immigrants who haven't properly adapted yet
Yawn, another troll fcked up permanently by its own blind hate.
Brown Monkeys

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Nov 26, 2012
 
Ani Dasgupta wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn, another troll fcked up permanently by its own blind hate.
Silence brown Monkey, the humans are talking.
Keep quiet pathetic sub human slum dog from the sewers in Calcutta.
Not Believed

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Nov 26, 2012
 
samsul wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Catholic and i live in Indonesia, the island where i live and surrounding islands are Catholic majority.
Really? if the refugees are so rich why aren't you accepting them?
They're not troubling because we know they're going to go soon i mean
how can you be blaming my country for this?
Really? Kupang is Majority Catholic? You obviously do not live there. According to the Catholic Church only 10.5% of the population is catholic, and suffer persecution by the majority Muslims ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archdiocese_of_K... )
I know a lot of people in East Timor, and they tell horror stories about the way Muslims have attacked and killed Catholics and Christian in Timor, both East and West.
How could you not know this? I think you are a shifty Muslim trying to deceive.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Nov 26, 2012
 
samsul wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Catholic and i live in Indonesia, the island where i live and surrounding islands are Catholic majority.
Really? if the refugees are so rich why aren't you accepting them?
They're not troubling because we know they're going to go soon i mean
how can you be blaming my country for this?
You are full of shit man, I spent two years in OCCUSSI working for Caritas, I personally saw the devastation left behind by your filthy rapist murdering muslim army, don't talk about religious tolerance to me.
Kickalong

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Nov 26, 2012
 
India more poor Africa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
BBC Africa show - poverty topic. 
Broadcast on abc last night.
India has more in poverty than Africa. Is getting worse due to the 
Hindu/caste eugenic beliefs(nazism)
UN report 2010. Excerpts.
Poverty in India
Map of world poverty by country, showing percentage of population living on less than $1.75 per day. Based on 2009 UN Human Development Report.
Map of world poverty by country, showing percentage of population living on less than $2 per day. Based on 2009 UN Human Development Report.
Poverty in India is widespread, with the nation estimated to have a third of the world's poor. In 2011, World Bank stated, 32.70% of the total Indian people fall below the international poverty line of US$ 1.25 per day (PPP) while 68.7% live on less than US$ 2 per day.[1]
According to 2010 data from the United Nations Development Programme, an estimated 37.2% of Indians live below the country's national poverty line.[2] A 2010 report by the Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) states that 8 Indian states have more poor people than 26
poorest African nations combined which totals to more than 410 million poor in the poorest African countries.[3][4]
The latest UNICEF data shows that one in three malnourished children worldwide are found In India, whilst 42 percent of the nation's children
under five years of age are underweight. It also shows that a total of 58 percent of children under five surveyed were stunted. Rohini Mukherjee, of the Naadi foundation-one of the NGO's that published the report-stated India is "doing worse
than Africa,".[6]
**********
The 2011 Global Hunger Index (GHI) Report places India amongst the three countries where the GHI between 1996 and 2011 went up !
from 22.9 to 23.7, while 78 out of the 81 developing countries studied, including Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Kenya, Nigeria, Myanmar, Uganda, Zimbabwe and Malawi, succeeded in improving hunger.
Every Indian should read this and hang their heads in shame.
The is no more credible or independent set of authorities than the ones in this recent report.
So it states India has more people in poverty than all of Africa, indians are getting poorer, and in the detail / debate : cause is widespread structural racism (caste) and gendercide as well as massive wealth imbalances.
Caused by Hindu beliefs that they are a series of 'sub species'~( rather than one race with communal obligation & empathy to each other).
The nazi eugenics Hindi ideology denies Indians equal opportunity or even recognition of being equal humans.
I believe all indians overseas from india who earning above the $2 or so an GDP average (wage or western govt benefits) should be
forcibily repatriated back to India.
This will do 2 things.
1. Help India by flooding it back with indians who have lived in a more advanced economy, thus forcing the internal changes needed in India including a ban on Hindu practices to stop it
India from dragging down all the world.
That's the right thing to do. Send them back.
2. Get rid of Indians here who degrade our standard of living and have no skills or value to offer - most are low skilled workers stealing Australian jobs ~ or they hide in government roles as benefit seekers and contribute to lack of productivity and govt cost/tax issues in australia.

So win win by forcibly sending back indians to confront and resolve a mess of their own making.

We do not help India's poor and its lack of a future by allowing them to sneak away from India and hide here living off our country and benefits.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Nov 26, 2012
 
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it.
We did
samsul

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

sid wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of shit man, I spent two years in OCCUSSI working for Caritas, I personally saw the devastation left behind by your filthy rapist murdering muslim army, don't talk about religious tolerance to me.
they're not Muslims, they're fighting the pro-government organizations such as Aitarak and other organizations like that. It is NOT Religious conflict. It is a struggle for independence, there's actually a difference
Not Believed

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

samsul wrote:
<quoted text> they're not Muslims, they're fighting the pro-government organizations such as Aitarak and other organizations like that. It is NOT Religious conflict. It is a struggle for independence, there's actually a difference
So you are a Muslim, not a Catholic like you claimed, that explains the false information you tried to shovel.
samsul

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Nov 26, 2012
 
suit yourself
Tonke

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Refugees and stupid Indian immigrants will never make Australia a better place to live.

It makes me sick that I now have to live with this scum.

Things are going to get a lot, lot worse.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Nov 26, 2012
 
samsul wrote:
<quoted text> they're not Muslims, they're fighting the pro-government organizations such as Aitarak and other organizations like that. It is NOT Religious conflict. It is a struggle for independence, there's actually a difference
Father Richard and my other Timorese friends, Jochim, Orlando, Inarcisa, Miguel, Hernandes, Zeus, Fernando, Alfredo, Lionel, Maria as well as my coworkers with Caritas Jim, John, Merril would tell a different story you lying piece of muslim shit.
Tamiltea

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Nov 26, 2012
 
Kickalong wrote:
<quoted text>
Every Indian should read this and hang their heads in shame.
The is no more credible or independent set of authorities than the ones in this recent report.

So it states India has more people in poverty than all of Africa, indians are getting poorer, and in the detail / debate : cause is widespread structural racism (caste) and gendercide as well
as massive wealth imbalances.

Caused by Hindu beliefs that they are a series of 'sub species'~( rather than one race with communal obligation & empathy to each other).

The nazi eugenics Hindi ideology denies Indians equal opportunity or even recognition of being
equal humans.

I believe all indians overseas from india who earning above the $2 or so a day GDP average (wage or western govt benefits) should be
forcibily repatriated back to India.

This will do 2 things.
1. Help India by flooding it back with indians who have lived in a more advanced economy, thus
forcing the internal changes needed in India including a ban on Hindu practices to stop it
India from dragging down all the world.
That's the right thing to do. Send them back.

2. Get rid of Indians here who degrade our
standard of living and have no skills or value to offer - most are low skilled workers stealing Australian jobs ~ or they hide in government
roles as benefit seekers and contribute to lack of productivity and govt cost/tax issues in australia.
So win win by forcibly sending back indians to
confront and resolve a mess of their own making.

We do not help India's poor and its lack of a
future by allowing them to sneak away from India and hide here living off our country and benefits.
Interesting. So you think Elias should be forced
back to help his people rather than sitting here occupying our country. That has merit.
I read today many Somalians in Australia want to
do exactly that - go back to Somalia to make it a better place. But I don't think the Indians have those sorts of values.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of157
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

150 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns 14 min Allah Spoons 98
destruction of israel. 18 min Pete the Phantom Puller 5
Job Cuts in Radio Australia, Fairfax Radio Valu... 21 min beagle 1
I bashed an indian for chewing with his mouth open 38 min muhamad yusril shadi 2
muhamad yusril shadi 40 min Allah Spoons 9
Ramadan 40 min muhamad yusril shadi 3
Alan Jones/Ian Thorpe 44 min Magnolia 1
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 2 hr Aussie Bloke 1,252
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••