First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Reefermadness

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Where's the weed at?
hit me up at charlziskool@hotmail.com
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Dont stress. It'll be legalised soon, then you can line up for it at the amsterdam cafe.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Who the hell still cares for weed in 2013? PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS is what it's all about these days!
Would you rather be high and fry brain cells, or have more muscle, less fat, more confidence, more libido, more sex, more success in life......?
Strange people.
Reefermadness

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Feb 11, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
Who the hell still cares for weed in 2013? PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS is what it's all about these days!
Would you rather be high and fry brain cells, or have more muscle, less fat, more confidence, more libido, more sex, more success in life......?
Strange people.
>fry brain cells...

Someone still lives in the 50's..
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Weed IS performance enhancing! Smoke that sh!t and Shakespeare starts to make sense.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#6 Feb 11, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
Who the hell still cares for weed in 2013? PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS is what it's all about these days!
Would you rather be high and fry brain cells, or have more muscle, less fat, more confidence, more libido, more sex, more success in life......?
Strange people.
And end up like you, no thanks.

http://image1.masterfile.com/em_w/03/37/24/86...
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Reefermadness wrote:
<quoted text>
>fry brain cells...
Someone still lives in the 50's..
All the heavy smokers I know have clearly fried their brains. It's obvious. They're like zombies. Hardly any emotion, slow talking, slow moving, stupid.......
Don't try to tell me that smoking a lot of weed for years won't affect you and "fry" your brain.

I'm living in 2013. I'm more ahead and modern than all of you who still think that PEDs are bad for you and that hardly anyone takes them. You're still living in the 60s and think that smoking is cool.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#9 Feb 11, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
And end up like you, no thanks.
http://image1.masterfile.com/em_w/03/37/24/86...
Like how? What ignorant thing are you showing there? I'm not clicking on that link.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#10 Feb 11, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
And end up like you, no thanks.
http://image1.masterfile.com/em_w/03/37/24/86...
Here are a couple random pics for you to see how you can "end up like" if you were on PEDs
http://www.google.com.au/imgres...
http://www.google.com.au/imgres...
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#11 Feb 11, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
You're still living in the 60s and think that smoking is cool.
If people still want to live in the 60s, 70s or even the 1870s then shut the fck up and leave them alone ya drug pushin fckwit.
Rastafai

Australia

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Lifting weights is boring smoking the hooch is fun. What can you do with big muscles? lift heavy things. Who gives shit mon
American

Charlotte, NC

#13 Feb 11, 2013
Reefermadness wrote:
Where's the weed at?
hit me up at charlziskool@hotmail.com
Can you send me some in the mail?
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Carrum Downs, Australia

#15 Feb 11, 2013
Rastafai wrote:
Lifting weights is boring smoking the hooch is fun. What can you do with big muscles? lift heavy things. Who gives shit mon
You obviously haven't built muscle, been in shape, felt "the pump"..... which is far more exciting than sitting on a couch being stoned.
Being on PEDs doesn't mean you lift weights 24/7. It means you can have a God like body 24/7, increase your woman scoring chances, better your sex life, better your life........
What does weed do apart from making you stoned and slow? How does weed improve your life?

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

#16 Feb 11, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are a couple random pics for you to see how you can "end up like" if you were on PEDs
http://www.google.com.au/imgres...
http://www.google.com.au/imgres...
Who would want to look like that bloke?
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#17 Feb 11, 2013
Aggrolite wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would want to look like that bloke?
He probably looks like you, no wonder he's into growth hormones:

http://www.content.funlobby.com/myuse/2008/im...

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

#18 Feb 11, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#19 Feb 11, 2013
Rastafai wrote:
Lifting weights is boring smoking the hooch is fun. What can you do with big muscles? lift heavy things. Who gives shit mon
Think of it this way Rastafariman, if you are super built and super healthy how much more pot smoking can you get away with??

If you take the time out to get buffed and fit as a fiddle you can be smoking pot for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!

(Ya see mr steroids person thats how you should have sold it to him. You're a bad salesman.)
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#20 Feb 11, 2013
Aggrolite wrote:
Nah, you're just a dickhead copycat midget black dilat coolie Bomli Member # 1 in the GOGOT program.

Quit posting personal pictures from your personal albums, F*CKWIT.

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

#21 Feb 11, 2013
Reefermadness wrote:
Where's the weed at?
hit me up at charlziskool@hotmail.com
Grow your own
http://www.worldofseeds.eu/
The seeds will get thru Customs
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#22 Feb 12, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously haven't built muscle, been in shape, felt "the pump"..... which is far more exciting than sitting on a couch being stoned.
Being on PEDs doesn't mean you lift weights 24/7. It means you can have a God like body 24/7, increase your woman scoring chances, better your sex life, better your life........
What does weed do apart from making you stoned and slow? How does weed improve your life?
Looking good man.

http://i2.bebo.com/033/10/large/2007/04/26/23...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(Sydney) Indian couple dump newborn baby in dra... 31 min DirtyKitty 48
Pig's Mutilated Carcass Scattered Outside Austr... 35 min animals against i... 6
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 43 min Serpent 45,841
Narendra Modi mania hits Indian diaspora in Aus... 45 min A random reptile 82
Australia shuts door on asylum-seekers in Indon... 49 min Scott 150
First sexual experience 59 min The Anti-Muhammad 5
Muslim 'community centre' at Penrith 1 hr DirtyKitty 7
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 2 hr 21st Century 8,623
Fat bogans and their Asian trophy wives 3 hr Ralf 185

Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE