First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#63 Oct 12, 2012
JEW BEHIND WHITE GENOCIDE wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR A Stupid ethnic turd you must have been fked by a negro or an indian coon.. JEWS WERE NEVER WHITE.. and will never be
got it filthy indian coon
why are they not white?
or you just going to keep avoiding the question?
There as white as Anglos. More white than celts or western Europeans. So why are they not white?

You can't answer it because they are white.
Nazi Wolf

Cumberland Park, Australia

#64 Oct 12, 2012
Jews Own Australia wrote:
Jews will always rule, control and own the subhuman nordics and anglo saxons who by my reckoning are as low as Indians.
You are about as smart as... Well nothing I know, I wont insult animals. Show youself and be hanged inhuman filth!

Did you know the Norid race is superior to all...

‘The genesis of extraordinary races is invariably preceded by blood mixtures and indeed blood purity. As an example, chamberlain, a nineteenth century English intellectual, cites the particularly gifted Germanic tribes of franks and Saxons, mixtures of Germanic and Slavic blood; and, as the finest example, he considers a nation arisen in the last 400 years(present tenths) from blood even more mixed; the Prussians(present tenths: now the Austrians)– Albert Einstein having been an genius example of the latter.

Germany is a scientifically drilled society. Its peoples possess a disciplined and methodized intellect, to which other races are genetically inferior of, and or unconscious of. The fact is the organisational talent of the Germans is in any case unexcelled, and their scientific capabilities, the technocratic basis of their advanced developed society, are unequalled. It is on this I have built my hope... men are unequal, but Aryans are the higher type, and that is what the world does not admit. There has been a consistent chronology of scientific data in support of these statements, commencing first in ancient times using a religious basis and leading through to contemporary times, when the state began to control free speech by pre-eminently labelling and threatening anyone who spoke the truth, be they supported by fact or theory as a racist. Consider leading scholarly life works by; galton, F in 1869 in his studies on the intellectual achievements of different racial groups; bache, m. in 1895 in his reaction time studies; ferguson, G. in 1916 found ‘enormously significant racial differences in general intelligence’ that could not be corrected using education; allport, f., concluded in 1924 ‘"the intelligence of the white race is of a more versatile and complex order than that of the black race. It is probably superior to that of the red or yellow races’;

You are Aryans(whites). you are the pure blood, the dominating blood; that is more than possession or rank; it is the highest, and this highest is just what the Jew wants to take away from you and destroy, because he has already taken away and destroyed everything else. For the Jew is the type suited to the normal world of today, with its equalisation which kills the personality. He is the type that makes the mass dominant in order to kill the outstanding individual - you; for the outstanding individual might offer resistance to world Jewish domination.

A chronology of History dictates that the Jew has suffered at the hand of many races for thousands of years, in fact he has suffered more than any other race on earth. Rest assured my brothers he is destined for more trying times. Aryans and Europeans of all nations unite and if the Jew hates you …be proud!’

Inspired by Adolf Hitler 1926; Collated by journalist Heiden, K.,(etal) 1945.
Jews Own Australia

Fairfield, Australia

#65 Oct 12, 2012
Nazi Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are about as smart as... Well nothing I know, I wont insult animals. Show youself and be hanged inhuman filth!
Did you know the Norid race is superior to all...
‘The genesis of extraordinary races is invariably preceded by blood mixtures and indeed blood purity. As an example, chamberlain, a nineteenth century English intellectual, cites the particularly gifted Germanic tribes of franks and Saxons, mixtures of Germanic and Slavic blood; and, as the finest example, he considers a nation arisen in the last 400 years(present tenths) from blood even more mixed; the Prussians(present tenths: now the Austrians)– Albert Einstein having been an genius example of the latter.
Germany is a scientifically drilled society. Its peoples possess a disciplined and methodized intellect, to which other races are genetically inferior of, and or unconscious of. The fact is the organisational talent of the Germans is in any case unexcelled, and their scientific capabilities, the technocratic basis of their advanced developed society, are unequalled. It is on this I have built my hope... men are unequal, but Aryans are the higher type, and that is what the world does not admit. There has been a consistent chronology of scientific data in support of these statements, commencing first in ancient times using a religious basis and leading through to contemporary times, when the state began to control free speech by pre-eminently labelling and threatening anyone who spoke the truth, be they supported by fact or theory as a racist. Consider leading scholarly life works by; galton, F in 1869 in his studies on the intellectual achievements of different racial groups; bache, m. in 1895 in his reaction time studies; ferguson, G. in 1916 found ‘enormously significant racial differences in general intelligence’ that could not be corrected using education; allport, f., concluded in 1924 ‘"the intelligence of the white race is of a more versatile and complex order than that of the black race. It is probably superior to that of the red or yellow races’;
You are Aryans(whites). you are the pure blood, the dominating blood; that is more than possession or rank; it is the highest, and this highest is just what the Jew wants to take away from you and destroy, because he has already taken away and destroyed everything else. For the Jew is the type suited to the normal world of today, with its equalisation which kills the personality. He is the type that makes the mass dominant in order to kill the outstanding individual - you; for the outstanding individual might offer resistance to world Jewish domination.
A chronology of History dictates that the Jew has suffered at the hand of many races for thousands of years, in fact he has suffered more than any other race on earth. Rest assured my brothers he is destined for more trying times. Aryans and Europeans of all nations unite and if the Jew hates you …be proud!’
Inspired by Adolf Hitler 1926; Collated by journalist Heiden, K.,(etal) 1945.
If Adolf Hitler was so great, why did Germany get destroyed? Jews made Germany into what it is today just like how Jews have turned Britain, France, Australia and the USA into what it is today. There is no denying that Jews are superior to nordic and anglo filth.
Nazi Wolf

#66 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text> If Adolf Hitler was so great, why did Germany get destroyed? Jews made Germany into what it is today just like how Jews have turned Britain, France, Australia and the USA into what it is today. There is no denying that Jews are superior to nordic and anglo filth.
Jesus Christ in a crutch, do you actually want me to answer that?

Why did Germany get destroyed. F uck me dead! You're a dense ignorant hick mate!

How old are for f uck sakes??? I am sick of talking to kids and retards on here... In note form

- It dosent matter we kicked ass
- We had like 33 nationas against us and STILL KICKED ASS
- Hitler made a mistake and invaded Russia at the wrong time (Winter)- I am sick of explaining this to gegenerate students like YOU! Do some reading for f ucs sake
- Germany was and is the most populated European nation

JEWS HAVE DESTROYED BRITAIN AUSTRALIA AND USA AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO UNTIL THEY HAVE THEIR DAY OF HELL are dragged into the streets hung from light poles beaten to pulps and shot against walls!!!

This will include YOU, you Jew loving munger!
Nazi Wolf

#67 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text> If Adolf Hitler was so great, why did Germany get destroyed? Jews made Germany into what it is today just like how Jews have turned Britain, France, Australia and the USA into what it is today. There is no denying that Jews are superior to nordic and anglo filth.
Do you know how we use to find out if you were a Jew in the late thirty and fortys?

My grandfather told me. He was a high ranking German SS Officer and an Engineer, of pure Nordic bloddline >= 200years as you had to be then.

We made you drop you're pants. Yes GET THEM OFF! if you're c0ck was circumcised, well, haa you were off to Auswitch after you were belitteld, indignified and beaten to within an inch of you're life.

If you were a bitch, or a man and we wer'nt sure, we made you say the 'our father', yes a prayer. That was fair eh!? If you you could'nt, well geuss what you were f ucked too! The horrors we put you through you don't even know, my grandfather told me.

This is going to happen to you inhuman filth again and don't EVER SAY the Jews build or made anything, they can only DESTROY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Genes ARE Weak (Jun '12) 2 hr Bama62 33
News Regular Drinkers, Irregular Heartbeat? 13 hr Foo De Drinkaroo 4
Where to get Quality Wee d / Hashes in Melbourne Tue Gideon 1
News Royal Commission reveals more than 80 church of... Tue Rosa_Winkel 1
Sucking on a female friends breasts (Jul '12) Tue rosebazzan 35
Topix Melbourne is full of toilet poofs Dec 5 Grassclipper 1
Where to get 420? In Melbourne Dec 5 Tomy 3
More from around the web