Footy match between Topix players

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Henry

Medellín, Colombia

#1 Jun 24, 2013
Aussies vs Ethnics

Aussies: 6ft 3, heavily built Caucasians

vs

Ethnics:
- skinny little 5ft 7 Indian weaklings
- skinny immobile nerdy unathletic Asian bumboys
- pot-bellied muslim terrorists who haven't touched a razor blade in 10 years.
Jew

Budapest, Hungary

#2 Jun 24, 2013
I'm a white Hungarian Jew.

Do I count as an Aussie?
Rauf lala

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Jun 24, 2013
Australian team :

Anglo-saxon Celt
Orion
Chefguy
Aussiebobby
Twetter
Scottermen
alfie
LMS
Adelaidean
Palawa
Normal Aussie

Immigrants :

Rauf lala
Muslim mom
Mr Humbert(asian bro)
VOR(turdskin)
Elias(apostate)
Nazir(apostate)
Afeemchi(turdskin)

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#4 Jun 24, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
Australian team :
Anglo-saxon Celt
Orion
Chefguy
Aussiebobby
Twetter
Scottermen
alfie
LMS
Adelaidean
Palawa
Normal Aussie
Immigrants :
Rauf lala
Muslim mom
Mr Humbert(asian bro)
VOR(turdskin)
Elias(apostate)
Nazir(apostate)
Afeemchi(turdskin)
I can see it now ... near one goal all milling around in confusion wondering where the ball went. Except for one solitary distant figure with a bulge under its Burqua running fiendishly toward the far goal.

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

#5 Jun 24, 2013
Are muslims allowed to touch Pigskin Footballs?
Becky

Yangzhou, China

#6 Jun 24, 2013
Whities would win on Rauf Iala's own goals alone
James

Kansas City, MO

#7 Jun 24, 2013
I'll smash all you aussie cowards
Muhammad Rauf Lala

Tsvetovo, Russia

#8 Jun 28, 2013
I would love to be part of stacks on. The more the merrier like you aussies.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Jun 29, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
Australian team :

Anglo-saxon Celt
Orion
Chefguy
Aussiebobby
Twetter
Scottermen
alfie
LMS
Adelaidean
Palawa
Normal Aussie

Immigrants :

Rauf lala
Muslim mom
Mr Humbert(asian bro)
VOR(turdskin)
Elias(apostate)
Nazir(apostate)
Afeemchi(turdskin)
I haven't played in weeks, I could try though. Lol
Muhammad Rauf Lala

Sofia, Bulgaria

#10 Jul 1, 2013
I am the captain of the immigrants.
If we beat Aussies, Aussies must convert to Islam.
Deal?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 Jul 1, 2013
Muhammad Rauf Lala wrote:
I am the captain of the immigrants.
If we beat Aussies, Aussies must convert to Islam.
Deal?
The ball is made of pigskin!
Rauf lala

Satellite Provider

#13 Jul 1, 2013
normal Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
The ball is made of pigskin!
ball is made of the skin of apostate and anglo kufar thats why its pale

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15 Jul 1, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text>ball is made of the skin of apostate and anglo kufar thats why its pale
They are red or yellow.

And they are made from pigskin
Frankly

Australia

#16 Jul 1, 2013
Make it a game of rugby and I'm in, how much fun it would be driving a shitskins head through the ground
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#17 Oct 8, 2013
Frankly wrote:
Make it a game of rugby and I'm in, how much fun it would be driving a shitskins head through the ground
kiddin' na
Gfc

Australia

#18 Oct 8, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text>
kiddin' na
Why bring up this thread copper? Don't you have speeding fines to hand out? Fat pig jacks i hate you all!
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#19 Oct 8, 2013
normal Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
They are red or yellow.
And they are made from pigskin
ok....but you no touch Muslim mom
it will be a red card.
Gfc

Australia

#24 Oct 8, 2013
Oink oink pigs, nice try.I hope you all have heart attacks on your birthdays.Oink oink oink oink oink. The federal police pig-pen is a brothel full of fat losers and crooks.Oink oink oink oink oink oink fat piglet worthless dogs.
Gfc

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Oct 8, 2013
Hey fellas and sheilas, did you know I am part abo and part white and part paki? Its why I protest sooooooooo much. I look white but I am really a darky. I hate it and no one in real life talks to me, thats why I am here alllllll the time.

And I realllllly do love Rolf Harris. My hero :-)
Good Aussies

Anonymous Proxy

#26 Oct 8, 2013
Gfc wrote:
Hey fellas and sheilas, did you know I am part abo and part white and part paki? Its why I protest sooooooooo much. I look white but I am really a darky. I hate it and no one in real life talks to me, thats why I am here alllllll the time.
And I realllllly do love Rolf Harris. My hero :-)
So what you're saying is that you're Alex Gollan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Primates/humans-we are all monkeys and apes-evo... 6 min Fairvale high 1
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 6 min varun gowda 6,763
Whitlam is dead. Hooray! 7 min Nodi 38
Why do aboriginal men love cock up their bums ? 9 min Fairvale high 3
Has Goats Milk sucked a goat off? 9 min The Anti-Muhammad 0
Stephen Hawking Discusses White Genocide 11 min Nodi 35
Ban cage fighting in Australia 14 min I hate fake ones 42
Woolworths criticised for 'If you don't love it... 39 min poo 104
Australian police charge teens over 'racist' tr... 3 hr Gollan has free c... 134

Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE