Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Se...

Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns

There are 794 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Jul 8, 2014, titled Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

People at a rally in Sydney on Monday protesting the Australian government's return of a boatload of Sri Lankan asylum seekers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

First Prev
of 40
Next Last
Tra lalala

Toorak, Australia

#1 Jul 8, 2014
I hope it was a cold freezing day for their protest as they're all stupid greenies who think that Australian's should listen to what they have to say. The good thing is that all their protests have fallen on deaf ears.
Aussie Bloke

Adelaide, Australia

#2 Jul 8, 2014
all these dirtbag phaggot greenie protesters should be deported to turdskin sri lanka too
Aussies are vermins

Thornhill, Canada

#3 Jul 8, 2014
Aussie Bloke wrote:
all these dirtbag phaggot greenie protesters should be deported to turdskin sri lanka too
You should be shipped back to the UK facking idiot.
Aussie Bloke

Adelaide, Australia

#4 Jul 8, 2014
Aussies are vermins wrote:
<quoted text>You should be shipped back to the UK facking idiot.
hey parasite more than likely a turdskin ive never been to the UK my forefathers were free settlers in south australia some arrived in 1836 when there was nothing here so get stuffed you refugee parasite turdskin
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

#5 Jul 8, 2014
I am alarmed as to why they just don't sink the boats for entering our waters illegally.
These turdskins are economic refugees.
They probably left Sri Lanka due to criminal activities. Look at how many of these losers have been arrested since they arrived here for rape, murder and sexual offenses.

They talk about how dangerous Sri Lanka is, yet 1,000s of Aussies go there for HOLIDAYS EACH YEAR. It has a higher HDI index than India, it has a higher standard of living than India.

Who are these people kidding?

We are getting other country's trash dumped upon us.

We should take refugees from the camps, those that use criminals to get here should be sent back or have their vessels sunk.
TamilsAreSmelly

Nunawading, Australia

#6 Jul 8, 2014
Aussie Bloke wrote:
Yes the boat people are turdskins but they are not Sri Lankans or originally from Sri Lanka at all. The media always get it wrong, they are smelly, dirty, rapist, criminal TAMILS. They originate from Tamil Nadu, India. They are just trying to get a free pass into this country. They are f*cking turdskin barbaric Tamils from TURDSKIN SOUTH INDIA not Sri Lanka. They are liars and criminals. They ruined Sri Lanka, now they are going to ruin Australia if the PC Greens and greedy High Court get their ways. Tony Abbott should just fire a missile onto the Tamil boats if they try to return. I hope everyone in this country will get to see the real truth about these "asylum seekers". They are not innocent at all.
TamilsAreSmelly

Nunawading, Australia

#7 Jul 8, 2014
Peter Hall wrote:
I am alarmed as to why they just don't sink the boats for entering our waters illegally.
These turdskins are economic refugees.
They probably left Sri Lanka due to criminal activities. Look at how many of these losers have been arrested since they arrived here for rape, murder and sexual offenses.
They talk about how dangerous Sri Lanka is, yet 1,000s of Aussies go there for HOLIDAYS EACH YEAR. It has a higher HDI index than India, it has a higher standard of living than India.
Who are these people kidding?
We are getting other country's trash dumped upon us.
We should take refugees from the camps, those that use criminals to get here should be sent back or have their vessels sunk.
I agree with everything you just said. Yes they are criminal turdskin Tamils/South Indians (originally from India) that caused havoc for Sri Lankans and the Sri Lankan government. They are not "asylum seekers" at all. They just want everything handed to them on a plate (citizenship, welfare payments etc.) You speak the truth.
Tamil Boy

Wooloowin, Australia

#10 Jul 9, 2014
It is my right to migrate to my ancestors' land. No one can ever deny me and my people to Australia. Aborignal (dravidians) are living here before anyone else and they are our people. No government has any right to deny Tamils entry to Australia. It just shows how racists these whites are.
Tamil Boy

Wooloowin, Australia

#11 Jul 9, 2014
Aussie Bloke wrote:
<quoted text> hey parasite more than likely a turdskin ive never been to the UK my forefathers were free settlers in south australia some arrived in 1836 when there was nothing here so get stuffed you refugee parasite turdskin
You say your parents came to Australia, if so how come others can't live in Australia. Moreover, Tamils have every right to live in Australia since my ancestors (Aborignals) were first to come to Australia.
Gijoe

Australia

#12 Jul 9, 2014
Tamil Boy wrote:
It is my right to migrate to my ancestors' land. No one can ever deny me and my people to Australia. Aborignal (dravidians) are living here before anyone else and they are our people. No government has any right to deny Tamils entry to Australia. It just shows how racists these whites are.
P..ss of back to Sri Lanka you dirty little turdskin rat.
Your not wanted here, time to blow up the boats, uneducated useless welfare seeking scum.
F..k the greens, maybe Australians need to take a poll count, Do You Want Boats people in Australia, after all it's our taxes paying for these scumbags, the answer is and will always be NO.
If Greens voters want this illegal scum let them pay Higher Taxes to pay for them.
But of course that would be called Racism, we'll butter my Bum, call me a Racist!!!
Tamal monkeys FOFF.
Anonymous

London, UK

#13 Jul 9, 2014
ha
mohit

Delhi, India

#14 Jul 9, 2014
Facebook sona wrote:
ha
hi sona
aap kanha se ho
friendship karogi
Luca

San José, Costa Rica

#15 Jul 9, 2014
Now Chimps want to claim Australia. This is getting more funnier as the days passed.
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#16 Jul 9, 2014
No sympathy for Tamils. They are not refugees , ansd if they are in danger by going back to sri lanka , it would be for a reason.
TamilsAreSmelly

Nunawading, Australia

#17 Jul 9, 2014
Gijoe wrote:
<quoted text>
P..ss of back to Sri Lanka you dirty little turdskin rat.
Your not wanted here, time to blow up the boats, uneducated useless welfare seeking scum.
F..k the greens, maybe Australians need to take a poll count, Do You Want Boats people in Australia, after all it's our taxes paying for these scumbags, the answer is and will always be NO.
If Greens voters want this illegal scum let them pay Higher Taxes to pay for them.
But of course that would be called Racism, we'll butter my Bum, call me a Racist!!!
Tamal monkeys FOFF.
He should piss off to the slums of Tamil Nadu, India! That's where he originally belongs! The Tamil monkeys don't even belong in Sri Lanka! They are originally from Tamil Nadu, India!! They are not Sri Lankans, they are Indians and they belong in the Indian slums!!! They left South India and migrated to Sri Lanka. Their ape-ish behavior in Sri Lanka wasn't tolerated so they were sent to jail and were punished for their barbaric crimes (raping, lying, cheating, stealing, causing trouble etc.) Now they are trying to "seek asylum" from being "tortured" in Sri Lanka, which is absolute bullsh*t! They are not real "asylum seekers" nor are they Sri Lankans! They are criminals and frauds and they are using their fake "asylum seeker" status to come to Australia and get free citizenship and welfare (centrelink) payments! F*cking Tamil coons!! I just want to blow the boats up myself!
TamilsAreSmelly

Nunawading, Australia

#18 Jul 9, 2014
Foo wrote:
No sympathy for Tamils. They are not refugees , ansd if they are in danger by going back to sri lanka , it would be for a reason.
Yes no sympathy at all. They are very well known as criminals and lying thugs. They just want everything handed to them on a plate. The Sinhalese Sri Lankans are tired and can't tolerate these Tamil fraudulent "asylum seeker" thugs for their trouble-making behavior so they put them in jail. The Tamils are trying to avoid this by going to Australia and acting like they are fleeing a "troubled country" which is absolute BS. They are not "Sri Lankan asylum seekers", the media always gets it incorrect, they are lying Tamil turdskin criminals who are originally from the slums of India. They are coming here for citizenship + free welfare payments etc.
Lowprofile

Adelaide, Australia

#19 Jul 9, 2014
Tamil Boy wrote:
You don't have any rights, let's get that straight right now!
imolating demala

Vancouver, Canada

#20 Jul 9, 2014
Aussies are vermins wrote:
<quoted text>You should be shipped back to the UK facking idiot.
is is our tamule soulja who blocked highways to save the terror leader. LOL
Creepy Anderson

Brisbane, Australia

#22 Jul 9, 2014
Be warned tamils , any more nonsense and I will creep you out.
Aussie Bloke

Adelaide, Australia

#23 Jul 9, 2014
Tamil Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You say your parents came to Australia, if so how come others can't live in Australia. Moreover, Tamils have every right to live in Australia since my ancestors (Aborignals) were first to come to Australia.
hey dickhead stinky turdskin 1st my parents were born here as was there parents & their parents my ancestors came here when there was nothing here to what is now Adelaide in 1836 on the boat called the Africaine check your history books dickhead they and other whites built this country for whites with their bare hands they had a white australia policey in place to keep you third world parasites out of australia. 2nd tamil turdskins are not related to the abo i know a few abos & they hate your kind too, im sure in the old days they would have killed your kind if they had a chance like they did to the unwelcome chinese miners which they would eat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Salvos sued for 'brutal' home (Mar '07) 6 hr No Jesus Here 20
Indians have Very Low Self Esteem (Sep '11) 18 hr Sleng 56
News Bad doctors are escaping punishment (Jul '10) 19 hr rabid slumdogs 73
Why are Australian men taller than Brits? (Dec '14) Sat yep 13
I Hate Sudanese (Jul '11) Sat Grassclipper 121
You'll get your wish Israelites!!! Sat God is a Trump su... 1
war malaysia vs autsralia who will win Aug 23 lon 1
More from around the web