Australian Gay Club Vandalized With Homophobic Slurs

Sep 13, 2013 Full story: EDGE 124

A popular gay nightclub in Sydney, Australia, was vandalized with anti-gay graffiti in broad daylight today, Sydney's Star Observer reports.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Carlton

Denver, CO

#1 Sep 13, 2013
I guess the Australians don't like fagg@ts either.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#3 Sep 13, 2013
Carlton wrote:
Really, are you going there?.....grow up!
Vandalism is vandalism and a crime against innocents....it is amazing how you bigoted idiots justify violence and vandalism when it suits your purpose, you have no decent moral compass for fairness.
Anti-Bogan

Reston, VA

#4 Sep 13, 2013
Look at this picture from the same website.
http://www.edgeprovidence.com/index.php...

Perth, Australia

#5 Sep 13, 2013
Anti-Bogan wrote:
You might want to put up the billions of disgusting sexual pictures of hetro's in compromising positions....if you want a fair repulsive comparison??? I would do it but It offends my sensibilities.
Chad

UK

#8 Sep 13, 2013
Anti-Bogan wrote:
Disgusting. No wonder people hater fagg@ts.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#10 Sep 13, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey poofter pants....I will stop when you start trolling under ONE name....
We don't reply to grey-boxes unless they are polite.

Saves time.
weak Piss-Ant Limey

San Jose, CA

#13 Sep 13, 2013
Carlton wrote:
most anglo albinos are gay in australia thats why gay clubs a very popular there
Napoleon

New Zealand

#14 Sep 13, 2013
Indians are the most frequent visitors to gay clubs.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#19 Sep 14, 2013
Muay Thai Champs wrote:
<quoted text>There is no fair comparison and your gay suicides make the point. 99% of gay men practice oral anal sex as a regular form of sex and that means a high percent of feces in the intestine.
Prove it.

Links to sources?

Here's a link for you. Right in your lane.

http://catholicism.about.com/od/Catholic-Dict...

Perth, Australia

#20 Sep 14, 2013
Muay Thai Champs wrote:
<quoted text>We do not reply to gays unless they are polite. Never mind, we do not reply to gays.
I see so gay people have to be polite, to you?

Perth, Australia

#21 Sep 14, 2013
Muay Thai Champs wrote:
<quoted text>There is no fair comparison and your gay suicides make the point. 99% of gay men practice oral anal sex as a regular form of sex and that means a high percent of feces in the intestine.
There are quite a few heterosexual men that commit sodomy on females not to mention the children, but the best thing about gay men...they don't rape women, another thing positively in their favour...they respect women especially their mums....and they have fashion sense...they're not just stubby wearing two day old beard donning cretins, wreaking of body odour or too much after shave, who fail to put the toilet lid down or wash their hands, you know the other type of typical male.

Perth, Australia

#22 Sep 14, 2013
Muay Thai Champs wrote:
PS, If you had to put up with a world that treated you with disdain or disgust or just plain ignorance then it is no wonder so many of them commit suicide...but then you fail to mention the ammount of both sexes that commit suicide through depression where it is recorded that there is an extremely high number of males to female ratio that means they aren't all gay eh?...
Anti-Bogan

Reston, VA

#23 Sep 14, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to put up the billions of disgusting sexual pictures of hetro's in compromising positions....if you want a fair repulsive comparison??? I would do it but It offends my sensibilities.
But the articles not from a normal website, that's my point. Anyway homosexuality isn't natural. The bum muscle proves that
World Traveler

Surry Hills, Australia

#26 Sep 14, 2013
A gay club? You root lickers should still be in the closet, instead of having a club, should have a club took to you.
World Traveler

Surry Hills, Australia

#29 Sep 14, 2013
Captain America2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Question. Why do you feel threatened?
To my recollection I never had a root puffer threaten me, if I did I would slap the pecker out of his chops.
Anti-Bogan

Reston, VA

#30 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text> So you've never screwed a female up the ass huh? LMAO
No I haven't, it would get poo on it and stink
Anti-Bogan

Reston, VA

#31 Sep 14, 2013
The reason I asked that question is that it is a fact that no one hates without a reason. Example, I hate muslims. Because of 9/11, hence, my reason.
So why all the hate towards gays, like any hate, it all boils down to personal reasons.
Don't hate them, I just think it is disgusting and I'm entitled to my opinion. There is nothing wrong with my opinion. It is unnatural and that's a fact
World Traveler

Surry Hills, Australia

#32 Sep 14, 2013
The reason I asked that question is that it is a fact that no one hates without a reason. Example, I hate muslims. Because of 9/11, hence, my reason.
So why all the hate towards gays, like any hate, it all boils down to personal reasons.
So..... you're a koksucker and buttflucker????
World Traveler

Surry Hills, Australia

#36 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>No, I just happen to be secure in my sexuality enough that it doesn't bother me who sleeps with whom. You are the perfect example of someone with something to hide. What was it? When are you people going to learn, the world is wiser then it was a few years back, people know your type now, you're not fooling anyone, except perhaps, yourself.
I'm secure enough to know I like women and not a hairy azz man.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#37 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>Question. Why do you feel threatened?
Nobody is feeling insecure you phaggit lover. Homosexuality is disgusting and perverted and should not be practiced. There's a reason it's considered immoral. Why not just make necrophilia legal as well, or zoophilia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fijian Indians say they are not Indians (Sep '11) 9 min Sheela 611
Punjabis are not Indians. Please don't hate on ... (Nov '13) 9 min Truth Preacher 376
Rollin coal the funniest sh*t ever!!! 12 min The Anti-Muhammad 3
Ban Cricket 15 min Goats milk Australia 8
Heatwave conditions spark 50 bushfires across NSW 20 min big cd 1
Sean Abott-The deadleast bowler! 24 min Rana Rajvirsinhji... 1
Should short pitched bowling be banned? 40 min Rana Rajvirsinhji... 11
Australia shuts door on asylum-seekers in Indon... 4 hr Sheela 177
Pig's Mutilated Carcass Scattered Outside Austr... 8 hr Ivory Space 32

Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE