Video: North Korea warning embassies ...

Video: North Korea warning embassies to evacuate staff

There are 20 comments on the CBS News story from Apr 5, 2013, titled Video: North Korea warning embassies to evacuate staff. In it, CBS News reports that:

Tensions continue to rise with North Korea, who is reportedly warning the Russian and British embassies to evacuate their staff by April 10th because they claim they cannot guarantee the safety of diplomats beyond that date.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

ApePeeD

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 5, 2013
Huffy, Muffy, Guffy.
die_ethnics

Australia

#2 Apr 5, 2013
its time for north korea to get there ass severely kicked and wiped of the map for good i say!!
Kevin

Tempe, AZ

#3 Apr 5, 2013
die_ethnics wrote:
its time for north korea to get there ass severely kicked and wiped of the map for good i say!!
dont count on it!
who cares

Annandale, Australia

#4 Apr 5, 2013
China should now show the world they have transcended from their old ways and pawn these fruitcakes. Imagine how popular they would be world wide for taking out such filth? For one I would be impressed for sure. But let me guess they wont and they will aid them instead. This will be the missed opportunity if the century.
Steve

Australia

#5 Apr 5, 2013
Get the diplomatic staff out then!

Anyway who gives a f*ck if they do nuke us! A blinding flash of light & it's over before you know what hit you, who gives a f*ck!
thumper

Hagersville, Canada

#6 Apr 5, 2013
just a refresher for those egging on a war in asia.
The US has fought wars in asia the most remarkable of corse being VS japan in the II world war witch ended with The US as victors and the whole world is thruly gratefull:)(well most of the world always an a***hole out there) after that came north korea and vietnam these did not end as well because they were both backed by china. china seems to be on the fence right now with the nutbar in NK but will be a force to be recconed with if they think world opionion will not hurt them to much. If the US strikes first china/NK would get what they want. for the sake of all those that might have to fight if the wrong desisions are made I hope those dealing with this situation right now have calm heads
ApePeeD

Location hidden

#8 Apr 5, 2013
thumper wrote:
after that came north korea and vietnam these did not end as well because they were both backed by china.
North Korea and Vietnam did not end well because:

1) We were like a fish out of water in extremely unfamiliar territory, and
2) We refused to use nuclear weapons
thumper

Hagersville, Canada

#9 Apr 5, 2013
Use nuke and die by nukes!!!! world ender!! good thing your not on the button. and still a fish out of water I might add.
thumper

Hagersville, Canada

#10 Apr 5, 2013
ApePeeD wrote:
<quoted text>
North Korea and Vietnam did not end well because:
1) We were like a fish out of water in extremely unfamiliar territory, and
2) We refused to use nuclear weapons
nukes can not be used as a rational means for victory when every insain idiot has one.
Chris Rick

Ottawa, Canada

#12 Apr 5, 2013
This chubby Kim jun uses a nuke then he will be seeing double rainbows from a serious whoop whoop
Vizhnu

Noida, India

#13 Apr 5, 2013
Obama will never nuke anyone, he hates the USA more than North Korea does.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#14 Apr 6, 2013
starts singing...."nuke..nuke..n uke..nuke of earl..nuke, nuke ..nuke of earl nuke nuke..nuke of earl..

As i....I walk through this world
Nothing can stop..the Nuke of Earl.."

Since: Aug 10

El Paso, TX

#15 Apr 6, 2013
who cares wrote:
China should now show the world they have transcended from their old ways and pawn these fruitcakes. Imagine how popular they would be world wide for taking out such filth? For one I would be impressed for sure. But let me guess they wont and they will aid them instead. This will be the missed opportunity if the century.
True. China could swat them like a bug without any fighting, but they won't.
Dill

Gibraltar, Gibraltar

#16 Apr 6, 2013
This guy won't stop one day, it's better to stop him now than when he's sold nukes to Iran and built more for himself. I say surgical strikes now
sid

Chermside, Australia

#17 Apr 6, 2013
I wonder whether it's the yanks actually doing the shit stirring here, threatening NK with destruction if they don't stop their nuclear program. All we are hearing at the moment is NK is doing this and that and not a peep from the yanks. This all seemed to come out of the blue, makes me think something is happening behind the scenes, just a thought, what do you reckon.
Kim jong un

Australia

#18 Apr 6, 2013
sid wrote:
I wonder whether it's the yanks actually doing the shit stirring here, threatening NK with destruction if they don't stop their nuclear program. All we are hearing at the moment is NK is doing this and that and not a peep from the yanks. This all seemed to come out of the blue, makes me think something is happening behind the scenes, just a thought, what do you reckon.
that is true I good bloke love to liicky liicky Michelle that whats about

“um...ah”

http://unitedaustralia.org/

#19 Apr 6, 2013
it is all bullshit.
the pic of kim jung with the phone was photoshopped omg... farken hell.

how effing gullible are we? must be media sheeple!!

here we go, another iraq. pfft
mea

United States

#20 Apr 6, 2013
Yes something DID happen behind the scenes.
Sanctions. The economy in NK is horrible!
AND now, NK cut one of their money makers
in the DMZ area on their own!

The people are starving. Only connected people
are able to eat. They are desperate. They are
backed into a corner.

China sympathizes with NK because the 'world'-
they read USA---is causing such plight.

China remembers the Opium Wars and has never
been able to get over that 'shame' that was
caused them....when really it was a self-imposed
'shame.'(kind of like having a low self esteem
complex and then blaming it on someone else, when
all it would take is to just realize that the problem is within self.)

Well, China's internal mental state was exported
to NK. To bolster the NK mental state then, they
get this idea that only nuclear weapons can cure
the whole psychology of it all.

Wrong.....nuclear weapons will cause 1,000 years
of radiated, cancer-causing environmental conditions.....

The world needs to ship in video of what nuclear really is and make then understand exactly how stupid it all is!!!!!!!!!!

But no....the USA has to support SK...who only five years ago was telling the USA to take a hike.
Two-faceds
Drill

Sydney, Australia

#21 Apr 6, 2013
feel sorry for the innocent, brainwashed NK citizens who are under the rule of the evil commies.
ApePeeD

Location hidden

#22 Apr 6, 2013
Ma am wrote:
it is all bullshit.
the pic of kim jung with the phone was photoshopped omg... farken hell.
how effing gullible are we? must be media sheeple!!
here we go, another iraq. pfft
Not like our government and media doesn't lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guy keeps getting texts meant for girl who give... 5 hr Frank 6
News Fury over plan to screen anti-vaxxer documentar... 17 hr VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Banned in NY, controversial anti-vaccine film g... 17 hr VACCINES MAIM KILL 3
News Get free burgers for life at this joint, if you... 19 hr Pinky 3
News Suing Russia: Litigating over MH17 Tue RUSSIAN TERRORISTS 5
Why do Australian men like asian women so much (Mar '11) Tue LuvTazzie 1,425
weed in launceston, tasmania (Aug '14) Sep 25 Jayson 7
More from around the web