Racism does not exist in Australia

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#45 Aug 1, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that's a lie
You know what it's like to get funny stares abs comments just because you're not the same color
Even if I was integrated by drinking heavily abs obsessing over the footy, they'll never accept you if you don't look like them
You will be denied dates cos of your color, ability to rent places, public seating ay events, job interviews and many other things
Not to mention the insults and offensivecomments for no reason at all...
And this is to good migrants. Not the creepy dole bludgers that islanders and macros have become
Australia is a nightmare... It takes a lot out of you to just live here... you'll never get the respect you deserve just because of race...
It's the worst country in the world with the worst people
Why are you here then?
It seems that everyone will be happy if you fked off.
Astra

Sydney, Australia

#46 Aug 1, 2013
RudolphTheRedNeck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry mate, but Australians aren't racist.
And this from a guy who admitted that he bashed an Indian in Dee Why. I've taken necessary steps to make sure he pays a price for it. He is very much a RACIST!! These criminals should be held accountable.
Reggie

Adelaide, Australia

#47 Aug 1, 2013
Barry Bali wrote:
No racism in Australia ?? Yeah, right. And there's no apples in Tasmania.
True, ask an Aborigine what he thinks of Africans.

Location hidden

#48 Aug 1, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's because they feel jealous of Indian families happiness and strength, but they definitely have a back wards Hill Billy streak and aren't afraid to show it
Its disgusting cos we haven't done anything to deserve it.... If minding your own biz and succeeding is bad then you can all go and die
I'm showing the world the true nature of the aussie fucktard
Let me correct you mr patel.
Indians have nothing the world could be jealous of. You're deluded.
Indians are the most disgusting people in the world. A picture speaks a thousand words, and I can show you pictures of slumdog india, indians drinking cow piss, bathing in sewers etc. You are deluded.
Minding your own business? what about the telemarketers who can't shut up? Or those morons who sell our personal information (including credit card details)? or those annoying turdskins who harass Australians on topix? You are deluded.

Location hidden

#49 Aug 1, 2013
Astra wrote:
<quoted text>
And this from a guy who admitted that he bashed an Indian in Dee Why. I've taken necessary steps to make sure he pays a price for it. He is very much a RACIST!! These criminals should be held accountable.
It's about clearing up the streets of sexual harassment and rape. Play the race card why don't you, just because he's indian.

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#50 Aug 1, 2013
RudolphTheRedNeck wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you here then?
It seems that everyone will be happy if you fked off.
I hope you gave that shitskin in dee why a severe beating for disobeying his masters keep up the good work

voices of reason

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#51 Aug 1, 2013
Lol and who was it who started a thread talking about no racism? Lmao

Doesn't take long for the redneck to come out

If that is true can you tell all these bogans and bimbos to stop eating our curry... stop piling into yoga studios to do our culture and stop talking about our karma

I'm getting tired of you clowns becoming more like us then mocking us

Oh yeah so drinking chai... It's ours... plus we write most of the world's software so stay of technology
RudolphTheRedNeck wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me correct you mr patel.
Indians have nothing the world could be jealous of. You're deluded.
Indians are the most disgusting people in the world. A picture speaks a thousand words, and I can show you pictures of slumdog india, indians drinking cow piss, bathing in sewers etc. You are deluded.
Minding your own business? what about the telemarketers who can't shut up? Or those morons who sell our personal information (including credit card details)? or those annoying turdskins who harass Australians on topix? You are deluded.
Reggie

Adelaide, Australia

#53 Aug 1, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
If that is true can you tell all these bogans and bimbos to stop eating our curry... stop piling into yoga studios to do our culture and stop talking about our karma
Oh yeah so drinking chai... It's ours... plus we write most of the world's software so stay of technology
<quoted text>
OK so curry, yoga and Karma thats alot to get jealous about pfft. I do sometimes wish I could just drop my strides and have a shit when Im out and about instead of having to find a toilet, you got me there wobbler

Location hidden

#54 Aug 1, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth hurts huh?
Instead of making a concerted effort to go back to india and help your unsanitary, impoverished country improve itself, you sit here on topix accusing Australians of being racist towards you. We let you in but are still racist?

voices of reason

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#55 Aug 1, 2013
RudolphTheRedNeck wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth hurts huh?
Instead of making a concerted effort to go back to india and help your unsanitary, impoverished country improve itself, you sit here on topix accusing Australians of being racist towards you. We let you in but are still racist?
Goldman sachs put India in brics... The USA were kissing Indian bums since 2010 trying to be our friend

Meanwhile Australia sent those poor boat people back and showed their rednecks yet again

Shame on you oz... You are awful animals... still the sons of convicts and prostitutes you've always been

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#56 Aug 1, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>Lol and who was it who started a thread talking about no racism? Lmao

Haha no thats the biggest load of ass dribble of seen from you yet

Location hidden

#57 Aug 1, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Goldman sachs put India in brics... The USA were kissing Indian bums since 2010 trying to be our friend
Meanwhile Australia sent those poor boat people back and showed their rednecks yet again
Shame on you oz... You are awful animals... still the sons of convicts and prostitutes you've always been
You proved my point that it's non-Aussies who are racist to Aussies.
Go back to where you came from.

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#58 Aug 2, 2013
Astra wrote:
Really? What's this about?

"You shitskins will always be white man's underling."

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TE...

If this is your attitude, you guys will increasingly become a minority in a dominantly non-white world and pay for your arrogance!
Haha you're so butthurt over that. I love it!

You just have to get rid of your shitskin trait of constant denial and realise that everyone thinks the same of shitskins and learn your place in the world..

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#59 Aug 2, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
Lol

Just as I predicted.... An Aussies defense is to either deny it or point the finger back

No acknowledgement or attempt to improve

Typical of the childish goons....

The laughing stock of the world yet again

Pull me fingah ay
That's a shitskin trait

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#60 Aug 2, 2013
RudolphTheRedNeck wrote:
<quoted text>You're being too hard on yourself. You're accepting yourself as a shitskin and are paranoid that you will be crushed under a white man's underling.
Go back to where you came from and you wouldn't have to feel paranoid.
Good advice

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#61 Aug 2, 2013
Astra wrote:
<quoted text>Australia has a huge epidemic of STI/STD...

STIDskins sounds good.

Stidskins!
And very original shitskin.
That's the problem, your low IQ limits originality..

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#62 Aug 2, 2013
dreamer wrote:
<quoted text>I never complain about 'racism'. Non white antagonism towards whites is easily explainable - jealousy and resentment because western/white civilisation leads the world in all areas.

Jealous non whites are like dogs barking at the moon - noisy and irritating but ultimately irrelevant.
Exactly. Good post

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#64 Aug 2, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>Wow...

So delusional

Waah waah you guys are the racists for calling us arsies racists... You bloody bastrds...

Stop calling the master race turdskins and start letting go of your bogan ways... Maybe the world will stop laughing at oz one day
A master race with an average IQ of 81 that is hated world wide. Hmm....

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#65 Aug 2, 2013
level playing field wrote:
Sorry to say that racism does exist in Australia for EXACTLY the same reason it exists in EVERY other country in the world. Yeah that's the thruth!

Try living and working in (lets say) an Asian country for 5 years or more and you will find "surprise, surprise" they tend to be far more racist, xenophobic and discriminating towards whites than you could ever imagine.
But, stupid whites don't know the local language while they are being talked about and put down and ripped off and scammed. Not to mention of course all the laws are stacked against whites with restriction upon restriction.
You want to see the murder, rape and assault rates against whites in some Asian countries. They are horrific. But, guess what? you people never hear about them and if you do, you roll over and don't demand justice like these Asian countries demand from Australia (and they get it by the way)
The fact is this: The Australian government pays multi, multi-millions of dollars yearly to buy the friendship of many countries (particularly in Asia)and these countries, behind there big cheezy smiles, deeply feel only contempt for white Australians (and other whites for that matter).
Yeah I spent 5 years in Asia. The racism was on a whole different level..

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#66 Aug 2, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>Aussies are scared of black people, as they tend to be more violent and won't hesitate to fight back

But against quieter, more respectful and smarter races they won't hesitate to show their redneck colors

Maybe it's because they feel jealous of Indian families happiness and strength, but they definitely have a back wards Hill Billy streak and aren't afraid to show it

Its disgusting cos we haven't done anything to deserve it.... If minding your own biz and succeeding is bad then you can all go and die

I'm showing the world the true nature of the aussie fucktard
Again, we prefer black people over shitskins any time. We have no reason to treat them the way we treat shitskins..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Search ongoing for Australian woman abducted in... 1 hr Dutch expat 3
News Kangaroo kick-punches car driving down rural Au... 6 hr Dutch expat 1
News How a sex worker helps my wife and I maintain g... Apr 30 Whack Nice Chubbies 2
News Why Japan lost Aussie sub bid Apr 29 Mfffk2 1
News Exclusive Pictures: Miley Cyrus and Elsa Pataky... Apr 28 Billy Moore 1
News 'Black women are ugly' (May '11) Apr 28 Amber2001 273
Bhadreshkumar wanted by the FBI Apr 27 Helen 1
More from around the web