wherever there's a mine

#1 Oct 7, 2012
Officially called the Australian "Pledge of Commitment":
From this time forward, under God,
I pledge my loyalty to Australia and its people,
whose democratic beliefs I share,
whose rights and liberties I respect, and
whose laws I will uphold and obey.

But the Camel f*ckers LIE. The Camel f*ckers 1st allegiance is to Islam and if the laws of Australia & laws of Islam are incompatible they follow Islam. even in a court of law - they will lie in taking the oath if the law is against Islam i.e the right to beat your wife. If the Camel c*nts can't 100% fully abide by our laws then they SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN.

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen. THAT MEANS YOU RENOUNCE MUHAMMAD & ALLAH & all that sh*t in order to become Australian citizens.
Turd Skin

Canberra, Australia

#2 Oct 7, 2012
chefboy812 wrote:
Officially called the Australian "Pledge of Commitment":
From this time forward, under God,
I pledge my loyalty to Australia and its people,
whose democratic beliefs I share,
whose rights and liberties I respect, and
whose laws I will uphold and obey.
But the Camel f*ckers LIE. The Camel f*ckers 1st allegiance is to Islam and if the laws of Australia & laws of Islam are incompatible they follow Islam. even in a court of law - they will lie in taking the oath if the law is against Islam i.e the right to beat your wife. If the Camel c*nts can't 100% fully abide by our laws then they SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN.
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen. THAT MEANS YOU RENOUNCE MUHAMMAD & ALLAH & all that sh*t in order to become Australian citizens.
Allah Akhbar no camel for you

Since: Sep 12

Sydney, Australia

#3 Oct 7, 2012
Muslims go away!
sheilaa

Villawood, Australia

#4 Oct 7, 2012
Midnight Mystery Muster wrote:
Muslims go away!
Yes, they should be denied citizenship because they are unable to abide by Australian law. They have no respect for secular law and need to be stopped from coming into Australia.
et enn

Australia

#5 Oct 7, 2012
There is no immigration to rich arab countries in which the immigrants are granted citizenship.

This is in spite of the wealth they have accumulated with the sale of oil.

Yet they come here in droves to have their babies, get citizenship and buy the place up.

There would seem to be no equity in citizenship laws between muslim countries and western democracies. It's a one-way street.
et enn

Australia

#6 Oct 7, 2012
So in other words, no, they should not be granted citizenship until all muslim countries practice equal and fair practices including multiculturalism under law.

And as that will never happen...

No, they should not be granted citizenship.
Kamal

Vijayawada, India

#7 Oct 7, 2012
tory ra shara jibon taka dy chodilam.aat martam kany.ty asit nany magi.taka lagy ary niba.amy toky chodi.
et enn

Australia

#8 Oct 7, 2012
I know for a fact that there are muslims attending the citizenship ceremony who refuse to speak the pledge.

Their English is just fine.
Anonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Oct 8, 2012
Muslims should be denied citizenship if they are not willing to accept Non Muslims as having equal rights in society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get Quality Wee d / Hashes in Melbourne 7 hr Gideon 1
News Royal Commission reveals more than 80 church of... 13 hr Rosa_Winkel 1
Sucking on a female friends breasts (Jul '12) 20 hr rosebazzan 35
Topix Melbourne is full of toilet poofs Mon Grassclipper 1
Where to get 420? In Melbourne Mon Tomy 3
Do white women really have sex with dogs? (Dec '12) Dec 4 Your daddy 50
News Australian forces seen mired in mission (May '06) Dec 3 Sambo 6
More from around the web