Two Australian DJs behind royal hoax ...

Two Australian DJs behind royal hoax call have gone into hiding as it ...

There are 58 comments on the Daily Mail story from Dec 8, 2012, titled Two Australian DJs behind royal hoax call have gone into hiding as it .... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Friends say ex-model Mel Greig is 'close to a breakdown' and is receiving counselling along with colleague Michael Christian The two Australian DJs responsible for the hoax call were in hiding last night as it was revealed they will be questioned by police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#1 Dec 8, 2012
See it now. Extradited to Britain for trial then seek asylum with Assange in Ecuador embassy.

Aussie always talks shit, destroys never creates, then hides like Assange coward.

Aussie is the WEAKEST LINK in West alliance. Most antiamerican NEEDS ass kicked with steel toed boots.

“NO ANZUS”

Southern California

#2 Dec 8, 2012
Well when topix gives yah a lemon just make lemonade. Assange and the rest of the antiamerican Australians should know, Americans won't tolerate their bullshit now. We are broke and PISSED OFF. Time to cut costs. NO ANZUS. Bring US troops home from prochines Australia.
Andrew F

Belconnen, Australia

#3 Dec 8, 2012
As an Australian I am horrified and disgusted at the actions of these radio people and their organisation. This was even before the subsequent events. We, on their behalf, owe the British people and Australians (they are our royal family also) and the especially the families of the those affected a sincere and abject apology at the very least. The radio station has not even complied with its own privacy policy available on its website. The radio station has effectively perpertrated a fraud for the purposes of increasing their revenues - they should be punished appropriately.
timothy

Australia

#4 Dec 8, 2012
What a wichhunt, this shows what mongrels the supporters of royalty are.
SeeSaw

Leicester, UK

#5 Dec 9, 2012
I hope these ausies do the decent thing and take a jump off a cliff....
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#6 Dec 9, 2012
These talk show hosts are probably representative of "the best" the western world has been able to produce ever since the 60s 70s people assumed power. Honor is now an unknown concept. Let us recall that it took an immigrant woman from the Asian sub-continent to show the rest of us what honor is by falling upon her own sword.

Still, the talk show hosts only demonstrated the irresponsible nature that is so so evident in western civilization's post 60s 70s era "youth". The real fault should be assigned to the management of this terrorist radio station.

It is a sad commentary on the rest of us that the station management instigators and enablers have not been imprisoned, and they will probably get off scot-free.

Ronald
Buffalo Bob

Huntington, NY

#7 Dec 10, 2012
Ronald wrote:
These talk show hosts are probably representative of "the best" the western world has been able to produce ever since the 60s 70s people assumed power. Honor is now an unknown concept. Let us recall that it took an immigrant woman from the Asian sub-continent to show the rest of us what honor is by falling upon her own sword.
Still, the talk show hosts only demonstrated the irresponsible nature that is so so evident in western civilization's post 60s 70s era "youth". The real fault should be assigned to the management of this terrorist radio station.
It is a sad commentary on the rest of us that the station management instigators and enablers have not been imprisoned, and they will probably get off scot-free.
Ronald
I agree with a lot of what you wrote. But, don't you think this poor nurse may have had other issues in her life that made living intolerable?

London, UK

#8 Dec 10, 2012
This pair of idiots phoned a private hospital.
The nurse was doing her job.
If they had not phoned she wouldn't be dead.
They should do time and the second rate radio show shut down as a warning to others.
The world knows that Australians have no sense of humour.
Eneny of Islam

Melbourne, Australia

#9 Dec 10, 2012
The Pommie media bagging the Australian media, what a laugh. Any parent that commits sucide is scum and don't love their children

London, UK

#10 Dec 10, 2012
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22458...

I reckon a million dollars to start with.
And prison for the Blonde bimbo. Not laughing now is she.

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 10, 2012
It turned out great. Our people had a joke and a curry muncher lost her life. Sounds like a win win scenario to me...

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#12 Dec 10, 2012
If only we could make the curry munchers here commit suicide. Hmm....
Elias

Australia

#13 Dec 10, 2012
Tasmaniac wrote:
It turned out great. Our people had a joke and a curry muncher lost her life. Sounds like a win win scenario to me...
hey brainiac...want to know why the topix Indian community is ignoring her death. it's because she is of European catholic stock and only speaks Portuguese and English. You are celebrating one of your fellow whitey killing themselves over offending the Queen, good one.
LOL

Mona Vale, Australia

#15 Dec 10, 2012
Tasmaniac wrote:
If only we could make the curry munchers here commit suicide. Hmm....
You're a joke.
curiously though

Melbourne, Australia

#17 Dec 10, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
hey brainiac...want to know why the topix Indian community is ignoring her death. it's because she is of European catholic stock and only speaks Portuguese and English. You are celebrating one of your fellow whitey killing themselves over offending the Queen, good one.
But the family was represented on television by an Indian community leader? And she will be buried in India??

Maybe her death isn't being discussed in the Indian forum because most of the Indians on that forum don't have an issue with Aussies? The ones who do have jumped on this.

People can be so heartless at times of tragedies but I choose to believe they are in the minority.
Sophia

United States

#18 Dec 10, 2012
I think these two idiots should pay for what they have done. I'm disgusted that they thought it was so funny to do something do stupid. How old are they??? They give Australia a bad name. What these idiots will do for ratings is completely sick and twisted. I wish the family could have 5 minutes to beat the crap out of those two smug jerks. They are bullies and I feel so bad for the nurse and how she must have felt. And I feel so sad for her family. These dumb Aussie Djs should at least pay for all funeral cost. Do something good for the bad you've already have done. Take responsibility for your actions you idiots!!!

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#19 Dec 10, 2012
Sophia wrote:
I think these two idiots should pay for what they have done. I'm disgusted that they thought it was so funny to do something do stupid. How old are they??? They give Australia a bad name. What these idiots will do for ratings is completely sick and twisted. I wish the family could have 5 minutes to beat the crap out of those two smug jerks. They are bullies and I feel so bad for the nurse and how she must have felt. And I feel so sad for her family. These dumb Aussie Djs should at least pay for all funeral cost. Do something good for the bad you've already have done. Take responsibility for your actions you idiots!!!
It was a prank that went wrong. She was the selfish one who put her own precious reputation even above those of her kids. I'd say she was a selfish bitch for killing herself and leaving her kids without their mother because of something so petty
UScitizenAbroad

Tolland, Australia

#20 Dec 10, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
Well when topix gives yah a lemon just make lemonade. Assange and the rest of the antiamerican Australians should know, Americans won't tolerate their bullshit now. We are broke and PISSED OFF. Time to cut costs. NO ANZUS. Bring US troops home from prochines Australia.
Why should a non-American on false US proxy location, like you, care ?:)

Mr Humbert, the noodle-slurping, non-American, employed anti-Western astroturfer, doesn't actually care about the US. ;)

Noodle-powered Humbert only exists to sow discord between the solid US-Aussie alliance. Been at it for 4 years now, the little cnut. He "tries" to slanderously elucidate outrage between Americans and our good Aussie friends.)) To build a google-search hit list of slanderous bile. Thousands of threads (registered, unregistered) and posts created by the little creep to outrage Americans and Australians.:)

Now, which big East Asian power relishes the US-Aussie alliance broken, and thus Australia exposed to their geopolitical coercion ?))

God bless the great US, Australian, UK, Canadian and wider Anglosphere/Western relationship. Protect us from the divisive fcuks that seek to divide us. Outside North America, US hardly has a better friend than Australia. Our stalwart and most reliable friend.

And, fcuk off Humbert. Do some decent study, you darned ignorant fool. Your juvenile knowledge of US facts/affairs barely matches a 12-year-old.

voices of reason

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#22 Dec 10, 2012
Take a bow of shame yet Again aussies you retarded muppets

unlovable larrikins

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#23 Dec 10, 2012
All we have to do now is make 1.3 billion more pranks like this and we've rid the world of these inferior, smelly fvckers and we've really done the world a favour..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where the best wee d/meds/Hash is found in Sydney 3 hr Smoking hot 2
Australian Women and Black Men. (Aug '11) 9 hr HateBreed 83
Savita induced her own abortion (Nov '12) 22 hr Indian murdering ... 7
A New Take Sat Mysterious Lou 244
Stories (Mar '10) Sat Mysterious Lou 69
News Aussie screenwriters in final of Script Pipelin... Fri Rosco 2
News Taylor Swift - mourned' in Melbourne mural Jul 22 Grassclipper 2
More from around the web