Kate's Tears for Nurse

Full story: Daily Star 9
THE King Edward VII is seen as one of Britain's best private hospitals and employs some of the world's top doctors. Full Story

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#1 Dec 7, 2012
It was the radio stations lawyers who cleared the prank to go to air,shoot them instead.
10th LIGHT HORSE WA

Australia

#2 Dec 7, 2012
What exactly was this prank I haven't seen it on tv yet
10th LIGHT HORSE WA

Australia

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Honourable future Prime Minister I should say

Australia

#4 Dec 7, 2012
10th LIGHT HORSE WA wrote:
What exactly was this prank I haven't seen it on TV yet
Two Aust. DJ's impersonated the Queen and some other member of the Royal family and rang the hospital where Kate was parked up awaiting giving birth to more Royals and requested information on her health.
Not much was said but one of the nurses died from suicide for we suppose the embarrassment of it all.
The Anti-Muhammad

Greensborough, Australia

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Two Aust. DJ's impersonated the Queen and some other member of the Royal family and rang the hospital where Kate was parked up awaiting giving birth to more Royals and requested information on her health.
Not much was said but one of the nurses died from suicide for we suppose the embarrassment of it all.
It's not their fault, Nev!
The Anti-Muhammad

Greensborough, Australia

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
It was the radio stations lawyers who cleared the prank to go to air,shoot them instead.
It would fall under your free speech. Can't have the best of both worlds, Nev!
10th LIGHT HORSE WA

Australia

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Sad an unfortunate as it is at the end of the day the nurse did it herself an not the radio hosts much as I can't stand radi hosts the nurse must have been a very delicate soft hearted person because she left two kids behind I believe that would indicate mental issues I beleive

Australia

#8 Dec 8, 2012
10th LIGHT HORSE WA wrote:
Sad an unfortunate as it is at the end of the day the nurse did it herself an not the radio hosts much as I can't stand radi hosts the nurse must have been a very delicate soft hearted person because she left two kids behind I believe that would indicate mental issues I beleive
Going by the recording they didn't ask for much and they got little return information so I am wondering the same thing but getting back to the DJ's,their stations lawyers cleared the call so let them wear the blame instead of the DJ's.
This is all rather minor in comparrison to other media stuff that has engulfed the British media of late.
It smacks of egg on their face.

Australia

#9 Dec 8, 2012
The Anti-Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not their fault, Nev!
I agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i hate asians and indians students in a... (Nov '12) 16 min Miranda 49
Japanese space explorer to blow crater in asteroid 23 min Grassclipper 188
Political Correcntess 2 Dead 34 min Deport the left 50
why do I see Indians doing so many stupid things? (Nov '13) 47 min pigeonpoop skin joe 30
Why do Asians Stink? (Oct '12) 50 min Digge125647 26
Muslim trash hold people hostage in Sydney CBD 1 hr Miranda 315
American Women Vs. Australian Women...?!?!? (Aug '13) 1 hr Aussie_in_LA 45
Is Foo "The Messiah" ? 7 hr Foo 25
I warn all Aussies to stop insulting Islam. (Feb '12) 10 hr wierien 684
Australians Are Offering Lifts To Muslims Scare... 11 hr JesusTFC 34