WA is so backward and waste of space...

WA is so backward and waste of space HaHa

Posted in the Australia Forum

Sad but true

Australia

#1 Apr 12, 2013
WA is so pathetic, corrupt and backward state in Australia that even Zimbabwe and Burma looks more developed and advance, all over their roads you find dead animals carcasses including dead Emus, Kangaroos, wombats and birds, which is spreading disease while they are worried about bringing fruits from South Australia!! LOL, the state look like a jungle with no infrastructure at all, even water is not drinkable, you have to buy or die out of gastro.

The Quarantine staff check everyone's car at a outdated Quarantine post at border near SA-WA, where the retarded and racist staff, intimidate, harass and bully people to give any fruits, honey, seeds or veges, and even throw their stuff from car on the floor, which results in breakage and loss, they are found to be very rude and behave in an arrogant manner especially if you are an ethnic or non-white. They take the veges and fruits to their home and eat them or give to their friends and family, in the end no benefit from this whole exercise, a hell lot of corruption. Even WA Police is hand in glove with them, which issues a false speeding fines to everyone who object to the bad behavior of the Quarantine staff, by standing just close to the check post with a speed gun and falsely book them for speeding for rising against injustice, its pathetic that this is happening in Australia in 21st century.
Good Aussies

Sweden

#2 Apr 12, 2013
Think about it.

Parasites need a host body to survive.

You are fast outliving any modicum of tolerance.

You will be obliterated and all of your tribe will be quarantined for good within 10 years.

Once this has been achieved, all racist hoodlums who want to kill Whites will be peacefully deported back to their countries of origin.

Now, if we were to be fair, alot worse than that should happen.
it is true

Australia

#3 Apr 12, 2013
Sad but true wrote:
WA is so pathetic, corrupt and backward state in Australia that even Zimbabwe and Burma looks more developed and advance, all over their roads you find dead animals carcasses including dead Emus, Kangaroos, wombats and birds, which is spreading disease while they are worried about bringing fruits from South Australia!! LOL, the state look like a jungle with no infrastructure at all, even water is not drinkable, you have to buy or die out of gastro.
The Quarantine staff check everyone's car at a outdated Quarantine post at border near SA-WA, where the retarded and racist staff, intimidate, harass and bully people to give any fruits, honey, seeds or veges, and even throw their stuff from car on the floor, which results in breakage and loss, they are found to be very rude and behave in an arrogant manner especially if you are an ethnic or non-white. They take the veges and fruits to their home and eat them or give to their friends and family, in the end no benefit from this whole exercise, a hell lot of corruption. Even WA Police is hand in glove with them, which issues a false speeding fines to everyone who object to the bad behavior of the Quarantine staff, by standing just close to the check post with a speed gun and falsely book them for speeding for rising against injustice, its pathetic that this is happening in Australia in 21st century.
what you say is true; the level of corruption in the state is no different to any third world banana republic, the only difference is that over there is widely known that govt. and authorities are corrupt and in here they've got a very sophisticated systems in place to brainwash the population into thinking otherwise; it is only when you require to tramit a permit or license; or when you have to deal with them in one way or another, that you realize the sickening corrupt system they are running here.
Melbourne

Auburn, Australia

#4 Apr 12, 2013
I have had the same experiance, i drove from Melbourne to Perth because my uncle was in hospital/rehab recovering from a stroke.

The abuse and neglect i found in western Australian hospitals was mind blowing, the hospital stuff at royal perth and shenton park are liers they abuse patients and family and ack above the law.

In the state of WA patients have asolutly no rights what so ever my family was told by a long term patient at Shenton park rehab that my uncle had better not make too much noise during the day because stuff will come and hurt him after visiting hours.

After family complained about my uncles treatment and asked why they refuse to look at whats causing my uncles pain in his shoulder, hospital stuff turned nasty and started to call security on his family and started outright banning my uncle from have any family visits it got to the point where the hospital even removed his mobile phone and bed side phone so my uncle was not allowed to recieve any calls from friends or family for well over a month.

Do not ever fall sick in West Australia my uncle wanted to commit suicide because of the abuse of hospital stuff from ward 1 Shenton park and ward 8 Royal Perth hospital,

He was in Perth for five monthes and four of those where only in rehab every day he was crying saying he just wants to come home to Victoria to continue his rehab the Perth system just will not let you go home and patients wishes means jack schit in Perth.

Also if you find your self stuck in the hospital/prison system dont complain just remain passive and when the hospital stuff are not looking get your loved one on a plane or train to atleast Adelaide preferably Melbourne.
Basic

Australia

#5 Apr 25, 2013
I am wondering if WA is a Australian state or part of some backward corrupt regime. Their Police is the most corrupt in Australia and they follow outdated legislation's drafted hundreds of years ago. They even voted to be separated from Australian federation in 1933 but their plea was rejected by Great Britain.
If their was no resources to mine, it would look like Nigeria!! LOL
Boong Coon

Campinas, Brazil

#7 Apr 25, 2013
WA really is shit, I wish they would break away and form their own nation.

They keep talking about it, just do it already, its not as if its a loss, the nation would be better off without them, aslong as they put a fence up to keep the retards from crossing back into the rest of the nation.
true

Australia

#8 Apr 25, 2013
Basic wrote:
I am wondering if WA is a Australian state or part of some backward corrupt regime. Their Police is the most corrupt in Australia and they follow outdated legislation's drafted hundreds of years ago. They even voted to be separated from Australian federation in 1933 but their plea was rejected by Great Britain.
If their was no resources to mine, it would look like Nigeria!! LOL
And that is not to mention the low life "cokesniffing" teams that run the DPP; these low lifes are making under tha table deals with cheap defence lawyers to manipulate and pervert the course of justice.
Boong Coon

Campinas, Brazil

#9 Apr 25, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is not to mention the low life "cokesniffing" teams that run the DPP; these low lifes are making under tha table deals with cheap defence lawyers to manipulate and pervert the course of justice.
That is 100% untrue and has nothing to do with this thread at all.

F*ck off.
JoBlow

Australia

#10 Nov 16, 2013
If you possess any evidence that exposes the corruption, you get a visit at 3am in the morning from the status quo subtly threatening you and your family. Me and my family did. The state elections in WA are rigged, in most states their are many behind the scenes happenings but in WA, they are outright rigged. I had evidence of this but no one would believe me or take me seriously, so I took a video tape and a PDF document which I obtained to a certain individual in an attempt to expose it; only 1 night later I found out what a mistake that was. Investigate + Colin B + Dig Deeper= Rabbit Hole
abs

Australia

#11 Nov 16, 2013
JoBlow wrote:
If you possess any evidence that exposes the corruption, you get a visit at 3am in the morning from the status quo subtly threatening you and your family. Me and my family did. The state elections in WA are rigged, in most states their are many behind the scenes happenings but in WA, they are outright rigged. I had evidence of this but no one would believe me or take me seriously, so I took a video tape and a PDF document which I obtained to a certain individual in an attempt to expose it; only 1 night later I found out what a mistake that was. Investigate + Colin B + Dig Deeper= Rabbit Hole
What you have to know if you wish to live in WA, is that there is a small group of convicts that have a stronghold in every thing here; if you are lucky you may make one of these convicts your friend, and you can be sure of success in business or anything else you may do. however if one of these convicts or their servants and puppets happens not to like your face, or race, or color, or hair etc.; then you may aswell leave, because you can be sure that in here, it will take one and only one of this convicts to ruin your reputation and all the rest of the convict lambs will blindly follow their master. so your chances will be no good.
lowprofile

Flagstaff Hill, Australia

#12 Nov 16, 2013
If WA is as bad as all these posts would have us believe then NSW is worse by a factor of around 50.
Bobby Buchet

Adelaide, Australia

#13 Nov 17, 2013
abs wrote:
<quoted text>
What you have to know if you wish to live in WA, is that there is a small group of convicts that have a stronghold in every thing here; if you are lucky you may make one of these convicts your friend, and you can be sure of success in business or anything else you may do. however if one of these convicts or their servants and puppets happens not to like your face, or race, or color, or hair etc.; then you may aswell leave, because you can be sure that in here, it will take one and only one of this convicts to ruin your reputation and all the rest of the convict lambs will blindly follow their master. so your chances will be no good.
What the fark are you on about?
lowprofile

Flagstaff Hill, Australia

#14 Nov 17, 2013
Also interesting to note that most of these posts are from out of the country or east coast dwellers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are white people the most retarded and leas... (May '13) 8 hr Tatyana Lewis 23
News Abused girl shot, dimembered stepfather (Sep '12) Wed Concerned 11
News Scorching summer swelter hits southeast Wed tony briar mitchell 1
Wana trade nudes? (Jun '13) Wed jeff 7
why are arabs so racist against non arabs? (Jun '13) Jan 16 Meow101 22
How to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Pert... Jan 14 Jesse 4
How to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Melb... Jan 14 Jesse 6
More from around the web