Woombye, Australia

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Islam is the greatest
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Airds, Australia

#2 Sep 19, 2012
Mohammed The Prophet wrote:
Islam is the greatest
....curse on humanity that has ever existed. Apart from the jews of course.
Anonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Australia has Muslims but is not a Muslim nation. The vast majority of Australians are not Muslims by choice.
Beware Multi-Culti

Leabrook, Australia

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Muslims really need to go home. If they are so proud of their countries & cultures, then why do they not remain loyal. They are often economic refugees which I think is completely pathetic.

WAKE UP AUSTRALIA!!!

Your FUTURE "LITERALLY" DEPENDS ON IT. For heaven's sake.
Racist Australia

Tauranga, New Zealand

#5 Sep 20, 2012
If you support gang raping girls you'll wish it to become so.

Sahih Muslim (Hadith)
Book 008, Number 3371:
0 Abu Sa'id, did you hear Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) mentioning al-'azl? He said: Yes, and added: We went out with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them,... So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Mes- senger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born.

It's part of the Islamic religion to rape all infidel girls in Allah's name. If you support Islam in the country, then you're a supporter of gang rape, for rape of part of the Islamic religion.
AkninkA

Singapore, Singapore

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Racist Australia wrote:
If you support gang raping girls you'll wish it to become so.
Sahih Muslim (Hadith)
Book 008, Number 3371:
0 Abu Sa'id, did you hear Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) mentioning al-'azl? He said: Yes, and added: We went out with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them,... So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Mes- senger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born.
It's part of the Islamic religion to rape all infidel girls in Allah's name. If you support Islam in the country, then you're a supporter of gang rape, for rape of part of the Islamic religion.
Kill adult males and rape females into slavery and forced pregnancies, then offer them islam ('peace') as a way out. Bring up the women and children as muslims. Then their male children join army of islam. This is story of every muslim.

RAPING ALL INFIDELS FOR WORLD PEACE (islam).
Lord Cardigan

Braybrook, Australia

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Gang raping is in the Bible too, read Judges.
Ali

Brisbane, Australia

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Praise Allah this is our land. God is great . Australia is Allahs gift to Islam. Praise Allah.
thor

Australia

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Ali wrote:
Praise Allah this is our land. God is great . Australia is Allahs gift to Islam. Praise Allah.
and here folks is another person who thinks its fine to strap a bomb to a disabled kid , just another gutless mussie
Drovers-Dog

Brisbane, Australia

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Australia has Muslims but is not a Muslim nation. The vast majority of Australians are not Muslims by choice.
Australia has 22 Mil people 21 million who are christians. Muslins might be half a percent. We have to stop this Muslin Shit coming here before it gets out of control. Why should 21 million christians put up with this Muslin shit riots and demands to put mosques in suburban areas. Were lucky in Queensland every one eats bacon and there are wild pigs galore.
ray matilda

Australia

#11 Sep 21, 2012
Ali wrote:
because your intelligence is questionable, yuor personality(you know what that is mussie boy), in WW2 we put all Japs ,now thats ALL JAPS into internment camps beard boy. go pray in your mosk(not worth spelling properly) that the almighty christian loving armed forces of australia dont drag you mussie lot into another load of camps then go crying to your big AL and tell big AL that he went shopping at wrong shopping centre. no good giving pogo sticks to the legless vermin of planet earth. you pickled scum vermin should tell big AL he is a very naughty boy and not the messiah no refunds , he has done his dough. in fact, you mussies can have another gift from us. how does toiletpaper,and a 1/2 side of pig and a rotissorie.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Airds, Australia

#12 Sep 21, 2012
I'd love to grab one of the beards belonging to a sand monkey, i'd yank his head around so hard it will fall off.
Dexter

Sydney, Australia

#14 Sep 21, 2012
ray matilda wrote:
<quoted text> because your intelligence is questionable, yuor personality(you know what that is mussie boy), in WW2 we put all Japs ,now thats ALL JAPS into internment camps beard boy. go pray in your mosk(not worth spelling properly) that the almighty christian loving armed forces of australia dont drag you mussie lot into another load of camps then go crying to your big AL and tell big AL that he went shopping at wrong shopping centre. no good giving pogo sticks to the legless vermin of planet earth. you pickled scum vermin should tell big AL he is a very naughty boy and not the messiah no refunds , he has done his dough. in fact, you mussies can have another gift from us. how does toiletpaper,and a 1/2 side of pig and a rotissorie.
who's we? you mean the anglo-american empire or australia?

taking credit for something you didnt do, cracker boy?
Cool2

Hooper, UT

#15 Sep 21, 2012
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
I'd love to grab one of the beards belonging to a sand monkey, i'd yank his head around so hard it will fall off.
What will fall off? The head, the beard or the sand monkey?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16 Sep 21, 2012
for people who want to stop muslim immigration in Australia please sign the petition at:

http://www.petitiononline.com/petitions/noima...
Elias

Australia

#17 Sep 21, 2012
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
There a funny bunch these bearded islamic nutters in Pakistan and Afganistan claiming they follow "every" word in the Quran. They obviously forgot to check that racism is not allowed in islam when they burnt black caricatures of a monkey and called it "Obama" with placards saying he is a "black dog".

Perhaps these chaps should first look at themselves in the mirror.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#18 Sep 22, 2012
Ali wrote:
Muslims get the "cock sandwich" in Guantanamo & I couldn't care less. All Islamics & corrupt Jews need to leave Australia as they are BOTH CLEARLY INCAPABLE & UNWILLING TO ADOPT OUR CULTURAL PRACTICES. They are poor Australians so we shouldn't be accepting any more of either.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#19 Sep 22, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
for people who want to stop muslim immigration in Australia please sign the petition at:

http://www.petitiononline.com/petitions/noima...
THANK YOU.

I HaVE SIGNEd iT ;-)
Alan Snackbarr

Banjup, Australia

#20 Sep 22, 2012
muslims r filthy dogs

Australia

#22 Sep 27, 2012
Mohammed The Prophet wrote:
Islam is the greatest
i read this post and just makes me love beating the shit out of u pricks even more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I can't wait for the day white people become ex... (May '13) 21 min Mighty Whitey 169
I want the Australian Assange 1 hr Skippyslayer 1
News Australian Gay-Marriage Crusader Was Fugitive W... 3 hr Conrad 7
Poll What`s the best animal to root? (Nov '14) 16 hr Arjun 378 19
News Australian police investigate Vatican treasurer... 18 hr Arjun 378 7
Buying furniture online - Help please! 19 hr alien 3
News A man has just proved that playing Pok mo... 19 hr Rosco 3
More from around the web