Next Last

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#928 Apr 15, 2013
abos wrote:
b cruz chows have more monies than Uncle Sam
australia will move closer to chows...
Why can't Australia move closer to Australians ?
Lucky Larry Silverstein

Hoppers Crossing, Australia

#930 Apr 16, 2013
Boston Bombings, George Bush, 9/11, Lucky Larry Silverstein the rich Jew.

Israel.

Australia knows the truth.

Long live Israel.
Lucky Larry Silverstein

#931 Apr 16, 2013
What War can we start Now.??
yogi

Anonymous Proxy

#932 Apr 16, 2013
americans are europeans and australians are british americans had to fight a war against british for freedom and australians are slaves to british

AUSTRALIAN

#933 Apr 16, 2013
yogi wrote:
americans are europeans and australians are british americans had to fight a war against british for freedom and australians are slaves to british
Yeah especially the exchange rate seeing we all supposed to be as one within the Commonwealth.
Ice cream cone costs 2 pound fifty pee in London outside war memorial and to visit their Naval Museums it costs 30 pound entry fee each.

AUSTRALIAN

#935 Apr 17, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fity pee", is that the number of loos you visited?
DESIST FROM ANY FURTHER POSTING - You have exceeded your quota of words for the day.
You should know seeing you being a professional dunny cleaner in the UK.
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#936 Apr 17, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know seeing you being a professional dunny cleaner in the UK.
Ha the Rogered One, do you really want us to remind again what the "Mal" in MalbarCACA means (in your own language)?

We said:

No MalbarCACA Ades Bender sock and puppet "non desirable elements on topix" clones are acceptable to us.

Idiotic MUMBO JUMBO, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey gibberish, Bender gobbledegook WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

DESIST IMMEDIATELY FROM ANY FURTHER POSTING.

Restrain your comments to two or less words (none preferably) otherwise:

FOOK OFF.
Lucky Larry Silverstein

#937 Apr 17, 2013
Because of me, the man the bombed the World Trade Center.

My buildings, I do what I like.

My Planes the hit the Towers.

My Airlines.

Israel run the World.
Lol

Perth, Australia

#938 Apr 17, 2013
They're pretty much anti everyone...
usurers

Melbourne, Australia

#939 Apr 17, 2013
Lucky Larry Silverstein wrote:
Because of me, the man the bombed the World Trade Center.
My buildings, I do what I like.
My Planes the hit the Towers.
My Airlines.
Israel run the World.
Lol! I was just watching that filthy yankee show " pawn stars"; what a sickening Mtr. FKR. dirty jews; now the yankees even put them on TV shows, I remember when these scumbags were seen as dirty usurers, but nowadays they have groomed the people to even see them as "stars"; and the aussies go like little lambs and put that trash on TV.. C'MON, isn't there enough decadence in the world?
Swanie101

Collaroy, Australia

#940 May 6, 2013
Seriously mate get over yourself.
EuroBoy

Mona Vale, Australia

#941 May 6, 2013
We don't hate the American people we just have different values. Australia aspires to similar liberal values of scandinavian countries. The guns, religious conservatism, stupidity and punitive laws of American laws and culture is directly opposite of that. The decline of the US is good for world peace.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#942 May 6, 2013
I don't think australians are anti american people ther are anti american imperialist lying government, we have the same situation in america as here, two so called democratic countries where the governments do not represent or do the will of the people. I am sure just as many decent americans hate the actions of their government just as much as we do but are in a similar powerless position as us.
UScitizenAbroad

Australia

#943 May 6, 2013
EuroBoy wrote:
We don't hate the American people we just have different values. Australia aspires to similar liberal values of scandinavian countries. The guns, religious conservatism, stupidity and punitive laws of American laws and culture is directly opposite of that. The decline of the US is good for world peace.
AsianBoy (ie. the Anglophobe) you speak highly of (most of) Western Europe, more specifically Scandinavia. Good.

Apart from some more recent trouble in the wider Eurozone, why do think Western European countries, in particular Scandinavia, remained free and became such lovely idyllic welfare states post-WW2 ?

US power - NATO. This the only reason.

This absolutely ensured Soviet geopolitical or military overrun didn't occur at anytime throughout the Cold War. While weak Western Europe was massively funded/helped by US in their defense burden (1945 - 1990), with US nuclear umbrella to boot, Western Europe's freed up defense spending enabled them to build lovely little welfare utopias that we see today.

BTW, Eastern Europe loves US/NATO support these days. The Russian Bear forever looming. Eastern Europe's brutal past not so long ago. They realize why they are free today. Yet, it's easy to forget, isn't it ?
LOL

Sydney, Australia

#945 May 6, 2013
The fat burger chewers have resorted to sponsoring Al-Qaeda so that they can get a stranglehold on Syria. They're so pathetic.
LOL

Sydney, Australia

#946 May 6, 2013
EuroBoy wrote:
They can stop bullying the world under guises of democracy, freedom, world peace or whatever other excuse that they can conjure up.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#947 May 6, 2013
UScitizenAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
AsianBoy (ie. the Anglophobe) you speak highly of (most of) Western Europe, more specifically Scandinavia. Good.
Apart from some more recent trouble in the wider Eurozone, why do think Western European countries, in particular Scandinavia, remained free and became such lovely idyllic welfare states post-WW2 ?
US power - NATO. This the only reason.
This absolutely ensured Soviet geopolitical or military overrun didn't occur at anytime throughout the Cold War. While weak Western Europe was massively funded/helped by US in their defense burden (1945 - 1990), with US nuclear umbrella to boot, Western Europe's freed up defense spending enabled them to build lovely little welfare utopias that we see today.
BTW, Eastern Europe loves US/NATO support these days. The Russian Bear forever looming. Eastern Europe's brutal past not so long ago. They realize why they are free today. Yet, it's easy to forget, isn't it ?
The russian bear these days is about as scary as a koala.
UScitizenAbroad

Australia

#948 May 6, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
The russian bear these days is about as scary as a koala.
That's the view thousands of miles away. One never underestimates Russia over the centuries. Often down, but never out.:-) Right now there is still deep mistrust and fear in new democracies of Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Poland for example. Hence strong 2-way advocacy for NATO membership concerning these nations. The President of Lithuania (to send a signal to Moscow) even put a plaque in capital's town square some years ago: "Any enemy of Lithuania is an enemy of the US (G. Bush Jnr)". Or words to that effect. Sounds funny, but true!:-)

Russia is not the empire it was, but, still very powerful. And, rebuilding. Which is actually good. Let's hope Russia-West relations improve some more + democratic processes further develop within Russia.
UScitizenAbroad

Australia

#949 May 6, 2013
AsianBoy (aka EuroBoy) is more fun when he is "LOL".:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 44
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do you guys go mad when Muslim guys dates W... (Apr '13) 8 hr Mr Beastly 7
News Family of grandmother who battled cancer for 14... 15 hr lilly x 2 4
News Longtime Allendale music aficionado eager to ad... 19 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Some 70,000 sign petition to end immigration co... 20 hr Dutch expat 2
Indians and Pakistanis are worthless and are scum 22 hr Michael 1
How many Muslims, Indians and Chines arrived l... Mon Aussie Bob 3
Are Serbs considered dirty wogs in Oz? Mon Aussie Bob 3
More from around the web