Chinese are a disgrace to all other A...

Chinese are a disgrace to all other Asian races

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 3, 2013
So I just came back from a trip to Thailand and Macau, and I must say that the Chinese are a disgraceful, embarassing lot.

In the queues at airports, on the planes, or at hotels, the Chinese shouted to each other as they spoke from close vicinity, bumped into you from behind as you waited in queues and acted all hectic as they got their plane tickets/spoke with air hostesses etc etc. On top of the fact that they have zero personal hygiene. Disgusting.

God must have left out the "silence" and "spatial awareness" genes when he created them.

It's really annoying as many Westerners think that every Asian they see is Chinese, and think that Asians are all the same, when in fact this is not the case.

China is a disgrace to all other decent Asian races.
Sid

Chermside, Australia

#2 Mar 3, 2013
Coreano1 wrote:
So I just came back from a trip to Thailand and Macau, and I must say that the Chinese are a disgraceful, embarassing lot.
In the queues at airports, on the planes, or at hotels, the Chinese shouted to each other as they spoke from close vicinity, bumped into you from behind as you waited in queues and acted all hectic as they got their plane tickets/spoke with air hostesses etc etc. On top of the fact that they have zero personal hygiene. Disgusting.
God must have left out the "silence" and "spatial awareness" genes when he created them.
It's really annoying as many Westerners think that every Asian they see is Chinese, and think that Asians are all the same, when in fact this is not the case.
China is a disgrace to all other decent Asian races.
It's usually the inferior races that complain about their superiors.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Sid wrote:
<quoted text>
It's usually the inferior races that complain about their superiors.
inferior? are you having a laugh mate?
Roid monkey

Kellyville, Australia

#4 Mar 3, 2013
Sid wrote:
<quoted text>
It's usually the inferior races that complain about their superiors.
Mate, every race has the idea that they're the master race. So since we Aussies complain about the Chinese so much, we're inferiors? Gimme a break mate.
Im not fond of Asians all too much, but I'd take the Koreans and Japs anytime of the day over the disgusting Chinese.
That being said we still need less of them here.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 3, 2013
Roid monkey wrote:
<quoted text>Mate, every race has the idea that they're the master race. So since we Aussies complain about the Chinese so much, we're inferiors? Gimme a break mate.
Im not fond of Asians all too much, but I'd take the Koreans and Japs anytime of the day over the disgusting Chinese.
That being said we still need less of them here.
you have part thai heritage and yet you're not too fond of asians....i'd say you are one confused individual with no self-identity.

I'd be sad if I were you.

You say you would take Koreans and Japanese anytime over Chinese, and yet you call me Kimchi and tell me to go back to Korea. What roids are you on man?
Roid monkey

Kellyville, Australia

#6 Mar 3, 2013
Coreano1 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have part thai heritage and yet you're not too fond of asians....i'd say you are one confused individual with no self-identity.
I'd be sad if I were you.
You say you would take Koreans and Japanese anytime over Chinese, and yet you call me Kimchi and tell me to go back to Korea. What roids are you on man?
Yeah, "Asians", "Asians" usually means east asians mate, like Korean,Jap, or Chinese.

And wouldn't YOU have no self identity as well? Considering your heritage is Korean but you were born here, so tell me my friend, what do you consider yourself? Korean, or Australian? What is your home? Korea or Sydney hmm?

I never said i hated all Asians, my hatred is towards the Chinese people fresh of the boat, not the ones that were born here, heck, most Aussies consider the ones born here as Australian.

Now i apologize for being a dick earlier mate, sometimes having too much testosterone in your blood does cloud your judgment, why else do you think im a overgrown monkey swinging on the tree flinging poo at Chinese fobs?
rong

Kincumber South, Australia

#7 Mar 3, 2013
chinese will be every where so have to use to it

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#8 Mar 3, 2013
Japan, best tourists in world. China-Australia,WORST.
Rong again

Adelaide, Australia

#9 Mar 3, 2013
Mr Humbert wrote:
Japan, best tourists in world. China-Australia,WORST.
Keep eating your whale noodle soup, you are broken

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#10 Mar 3, 2013
Roid monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, "Asians", "Asians" usually means east asians mate, like Korean,Jap, or Chinese.
And wouldn't YOU have no self identity as well? Considering your heritage is Korean but you were born here, so tell me my friend, what do you consider yourself? Korean, or Australian? What is your home? Korea or Sydney hmm?
I never said i hated all Asians, my hatred is towards the Chinese people fresh of the boat, not the ones that were born here, heck, most Aussies consider the ones born here as Australian.
Now i apologize for being a dick earlier mate, sometimes having too much testosterone in your blood does cloud your judgment, why else do you think im a overgrown monkey swinging on the tree flinging poo at Chinese fobs?
Yup when people think of Asians, they tend to think of East and SE Asians. It's important to note that there are big differences between each race, and it would be fair to say that Koreans and Japanese are more aligned in terms of culture, than with say the Chinese. You'll find that Koreans and Japanese are more civilised, cleaner and technologically advanced than the Chinese for example.

My identity is quite clear, I am an Australian with Korean heritage. I was born here, raised up here, schooled here, have friends from here, went to uni here, and work here. I speak fluent English, heck I can't even read or write Korean, and can only speak a little (unfortunately). It's sad when I experience racism (thankfully not too often) or see racism due to my outward appearance, but most Aussies are good people and there are rotten applies in every race. Australia has been good to me, and I am grateful to have been born here, as the standard of living is high here and the air is fresh and I am free to do what I wanna do (and also glad that I could avoid military service in Korea had I been born there lol).

Haha at your last line, though you wouldn't be a dark monkey if you had french/anglo ancestry yeh?

I only made this thread because it has been building up.....and my recent experiences on my travels tipped me over the edge. It was truly disgusting and abhorrent behaviour, the Chinese might be getting more wealthy, but they lack one major thing: CLASS.

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#11 Mar 3, 2013
Rong again wrote:
<quoted text>Keep eating your whale noodle soup, you are broken
Wong did you just give me that lemon you sonofabitch?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#12 Mar 3, 2013
rong wrote:
chinese will be every where so have to use to it
we'll have to be used to it, but we certainly don't like it.
convictbasher

Drewvale, Australia

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Coreano1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup when people think of Asians, they tend to think of East and SE Asians. It's important to note that there are big differences between each race, and it would be fair to say that Koreans and Japanese are more aligned in terms of culture, than with say the Chinese. You'll find that Koreans and Japanese are more civilised, cleaner and technologically advanced than the Chinese for example.
My identity is quite clear, I am an Australian with Korean heritage. I was born here, raised up here, schooled here, have friends from here, went to uni here, and work here. I speak fluent English, heck I can't even read or write Korean, and can only speak a little (unfortunately). It's sad when I experience racism (thankfully not too often) or see racism due to my outward appearance, but most Aussies are good people and there are rotten applies in every race. Australia has been good to me, and I am grateful to have been born here, as the standard of living is high here and the air is fresh and I am free to do what I wanna do (and also glad that I could avoid military service in Korea had I been born there lol).
Haha at your last line, though you wouldn't be a dark monkey if you had french/anglo ancestry yeh?
I only made this thread because it has been building up.....and my recent experiences on my travels tipped me over the edge. It was truly disgusting and abhorrent behaviour, the Chinese might be getting more wealthy, but they lack one major thing: CLASS.
you make me horny. Want to f*ck?

Since: Sep 12

Mont Albert, Australia

#14 Mar 3, 2013
The Chinese shove their way through queues using shopping trolleys or prams to run over your feet, or when they don't have shopping trolleys or prams, they just push you out of the way.

Also, the Chinese will make a hacking cough like they have just loosened a cupful of tuberculosis phlegm, then they will spit out that phlegm without any consideration of where the phlegm will land.

The Chinese will also grab the collar of your clothes and turn them inside out to check whether you are wearing any designer labels.

I agree that the Chinese are VERY sub-standard in quality.
Roid monkey

Australia

#15 Mar 3, 2013
Coreano1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup when people think of Asians, they tend to think of East and SE Asians. It's important to note that there are big differences between each race, and it would be fair to say that Koreans and Japanese are more aligned in terms of culture, than with say the Chinese. You'll find that Koreans and Japanese are more civilised, cleaner and technologically advanced than the Chinese for example.
My identity is quite clear, I am an Australian with Korean heritage. I was born here, raised up here, schooled here, have friends from here, went to uni here, and work here. I speak fluent English, heck I can't even read or write Korean, and can only speak a little (unfortunately). It's sad when I experience racism (thankfully not too often) or see racism due to my outward appearance, but most Aussies are good people and there are rotten applies in every race. Australia has been good to me, and I am grateful to have been born here, as the standard of living is high here and the air is fresh and I am free to do what I wanna do (and also glad that I could avoid military service in Korea had I been born there lol).
Haha at your last line, though you wouldn't be a dark monkey if you had french/anglo ancestry yeh?
I only made this thread because it has been building up.....and my recent experiences on my travels tipped me over the edge. It was truly disgusting and abhorrent behaviour, the Chinese might be getting more wealthy, but they lack one major thing: CLASS.
well you're Australian to me mate, there's nothing Korean about you except your heritage. And yeah I agree with your points, a lot of Chinese fobs who came overseas lack class or respect for our culture. Infact, iv been arguing that they will be the biggest threat to our society and culture in Australia. They may not be blowing things up like some of the muzzies do but in future if we don't stop their immigration, they will wreck our society. I understand how ya feel, I had been racially abused by these chinks before when I travelled. Even if I had Chinese ancestry, those chinks would still bag me if given the chance

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16 Mar 3, 2013
Midnight Mystery Muster wrote:
The Chinese shove their way through queues using shopping trolleys or prams to run over your feet, or when they don't have shopping trolleys or prams, they just push you out of the way.
Also, the Chinese will make a hacking cough like they have just loosened a cupful of tuberculosis phlegm, then they will spit out that phlegm without any consideration of where the phlegm will land.
The Chinese will also grab the collar of your clothes and turn them inside out to check whether you are wearing any designer labels.
I agree that the Chinese are VERY sub-standard in quality.
Must be cos it's so crowded in China, they've overbred...but this doesn't excuse their disgusting behaviour.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17 Mar 3, 2013
Roid monkey wrote:
<quoted text> well you're Australian to me mate, there's nothing Korean about you except your heritage. And yeah I agree with your points, a lot of Chinese fobs who came overseas lack class or respect for our culture. Infact, iv been arguing that they will be the biggest threat to our society and culture in Australia. They may not be blowing things up like some of the muzzies do but in future if we don't stop their immigration, they will wreck our society. I understand how ya feel, I had been racially abused by these chinks before when I travelled. Even if I had Chinese ancestry, those chinks would still bag me if given the chance
They're buying up a lot of property too....it's actually very scary what is happening before our very eyes.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18 Mar 3, 2013
convictbasher wrote:
<quoted text>
you make me horny. Want to f*ck?
buzz off you p00f.

be original and use your own username too you thief. as far as i can see, you are not the real convictbasher.
Rong again

Adelaide, Australia

#19 Mar 3, 2013
Mr Humbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Wong did you just give me that lemon you sonofabitch?
lol

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21 Mar 5, 2013
Coreano1 wrote:
So I just came back from a trip to Thailand and Macau, and I must say that the Chinese are a disgraceful, embarassing lot.
In the queues at airports, on the planes, or at hotels, the Chinese shouted to each other as they spoke from close vicinity, bumped into you from behind as you waited in queues and acted all hectic as they got their plane tickets/spoke with air hostesses etc etc. On top of the fact that they have zero personal hygiene. Disgusting.
God must have left out the "silence" and "spatial awareness" genes when he created them.
It's really annoying as many Westerners think that every Asian they see is Chinese, and think that Asians are all the same, when in fact this is not the case.
China is a disgrace to all other decent Asian races.
http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-news/the-...

there ya go...exactly what i mean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents fight against 'poverty porn' 31 min St_Nick 8
What order would you put these Indian achieveme... 11 hr Poorhoes 4
News No monopolies on bigotry in election lead-up 14 hr Donald Trump 3
A New Take Thu A Random Poster 191
News Want to sleep with your cousin? Here's some goo... (Jun '08) Thu Arjun378 198
News Stop tip-toeing around Islam: Abbott Jun 22 The Proclaimer 3
Australian SAS vs Navy SEALS (Oct '14) Jun 22 Kyle Kristiaan 77
More from around the web