Climate of Deception? or First Steps to freedom?

Posted in the Australia Forum

Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#1 Feb 7, 2013
"Malcolm Roberts joins us to share the submission of a report he has compiled on the CSIRO and its involvement in the Climate Change debate. This report was prepared at the invitation of Steve Austin, host on ABC-Radio 612 Brisbane. Steve Austin invited a management consultant’s review of CSIRO’s document entitled "The Science of Tackling Climate Change." My brief from Steve Austin is to, quote:“Please read through the Australian scientific paper and identify where you believe the CSIRO data has been falsified or is wrong.”

Together we look at the falsities, misrepresentations, consequences and some solutions that Australians are confronted with as a result of Scientific corruption."
http://fairdinkumradio.com/...
The FAGgrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
"Malcolm Roberts joins us to share the submission of a report he has compiled on the CSIRO and its involvement in the Climate Change debate. This report was prepared at the invitation of Steve Austin, host on ABC-Radio 612 Brisbane. Steve Austin invited a management consultant’s review of CSIRO’s document entitled "The Science of Tackling Climate Change." My brief from Steve Austin is to, quote:“Please read through the Australian scientific paper and identify where you believe the CSIRO data has been falsified or is wrong.”
Together we look at the falsities, misrepresentations, consequences and some solutions that Australians are confronted with as a result of Scientific corruption."
http://fairdinkumradio.com/...
Deepak Wobbly Wobbly what falsities, misrepresentations are you guilty of and what are the consequences?
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Wake up idiot.

This thread is about an actual important topic that needs to be discussed.

People dont know just how far the whole 'climate change' fraud goes and what its going to mean in just a couple of years time.

Eventually the carbon-tax will be aimed directly at the individual.
The FAGgrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
Wake up idiot.
This thread is about an actual important topic that needs to be discussed.
People dont know just how far the whole 'climate change' fraud goes and what its going to mean in just a couple of years time.
Eventually the carbon-tax will be aimed directly at the individual.
A denialist in everything, Deepak.
Foo

Glass House Mountains, Australia

#5 Feb 7, 2013
So, who is Malcolm Roberts , and who does he represent ? This cut & paiste may shed some light ::"Malcolm Roberts joined ENA as chief executive in October 2011 after many years in industry associations and federal government. For two years, Malcolm represented electricity generators as the Executive Director of the National Generators Forum. Earlier positions include policy director for the Australian National Retailers Association and chief executive (business services) at the Housing Industry Association

Malcolm began his career in Canberra with four years in the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet. He was a policy adviser to three Ministers including five years as special adviser then chief of staff to the Hon Ian Macfarlane MP, then the Minister for Industry, Tourism and Resources.

Malcolm has a PhD and BA (Hons) from the University of Queensland. He is a graduate member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors"..........there is reason to believe that Malcolm Roberts is very much in favour of energy companies , including coal miners , CSG miners , electricity generators and oil companies....."Fairdinkum Radio" is not very "fairdinkum" , is it..........

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#6 Feb 7, 2013
The FAGgrolite Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
A denialist in everything, Deepak.
You don't seem too sure yourself.:)
http://www.topix.com/forum/cn/linfen/TNO1RQG4...
Fred Nurk

Coorparoo, Australia

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Sorry, Foo, I think you have the wrong Malcolm Roberts. You have slimed an innocent man.

Try looking for your guy on the Galileo Movement web site.

Since: Feb 13

Sydney, Australia

#8 Feb 9, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt has no original thoughts.
He is a predictable fascist Nazi that has swallowed the manifesto hook line and sinker.
He is like a programed robot incapable of original and abstract thought.
He is akin to a hardline Islamist.
Engage with him and you can predict his replies with an accuracy of 99.9 percent.
The only variation in his posts is his profile name.
Risk Taker

Sydney, Australia

#9 Feb 9, 2013
Agreed

Sydney, Australia

#10 Feb 10, 2013
Risk Taker wrote:
Agreed
He's a perfect MKUltra candidate.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#11 Feb 10, 2013
Don Badman wrote:
Anglo-Saxon-Celt has no original thoughts.
And you do? Most people today dont have original thoughts.
Don Badman wrote:
He is a predictable fascist Nazi that has swallowed the manifesto hook line and sinker.
You obviously havent read many of my posts. Besides you call me a nazi because im a White man speaking up on behalf of his people by speaking out against the racism of the multiculturalism which is aimed directly at my people. But to you any White person who doesnt conform to your commie beliefs is a nazi.
Don Badman wrote:
He is like a programed robot incapable of original and abstract thought.

You've already said that.
Don Badman wrote:
He is akin to a hardline Islamist.
No, Im a White Man, thats all.
Don Badman wrote:
Engage with him and you can predict his replies with an accuracy of 99.9 percent.
Of course, i have displayed my convictions many times.
Don Badman wrote:
The only variation in his posts is his profile name.
Actually thats not quite true. Ive spoken about many topics. You'd know that if you had read all my posts. But you're not interested in that due to the fact you are an anti-White racist looking for anything negative to say about a White man who is proud to be White.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#12 Feb 10, 2013
Don Badman wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a perfect MKUltra candidate.
That can only be said of commie scumbags im afraid.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#13 Feb 10, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seem too sure yourself.:)
http://www.topix.com/forum/cn/linfen/TNO1RQG4...
Who is YouHelpFixIt, Earthling?

We have never been or heard of the Linfen, China Forum till you posted the link.

Barking up the wrong tree again IndoMauritian ti pilon MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR (ID #2 hide myASS! Australia the greater of many evils ADELAIDEANs) weasel.

Melbourne, Australia

#15 Feb 23, 2013
there is a big flaw with the claims about climate change. we are being told the sea levels are rising because icebergs are melting. now, it seem to me that a simple fact about water isnt being considered here. when an iceberg forms (or ice) from water, the water EXPANDS, pushing the ice up out of the water and creating more mass, which is ice or an iceberg hill. when an iceberg melts, the mass shrinks and if it turns back to water again, you are left with a smaller amount of water than the mass of the original iceberg. if all the icebergs in the world melted, sea levels should NOT rise significantly. the only way sea levels should rise is if snow on land totally melts and makes its way to the oceans. this event could easily be stopped from happening by diverting land snow inland and making lakes. i am sick of hearing lies or untruths about this subject

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funniest scene from Schindler's List 3 min badoobi the pedo 16
Australia needs to give aid to Indonesia...not ... (Nov '13) 3 min Aussie Bloke 60
How should Indonesia execute prisoners? 10 min The ADELAIDEAN 8
WAR India v Australia, who will win? (Jun '14) 25 min turdskin killer 10,338
save australians from barbaric execution by ind... 27 min Good riddance 19
save aussies 42 min YES SAVE AUSSIES 2
Strange names of things 49 min YES SAVE AUSSIES 2
"White Australians" learn your history 1 hr YES SAVE AUSSIES 143
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 1 hr YES SAVE AUSSIES 46,618
Why do Aussies hate Indians? 1 hr YES SAVE AUSSIES 82
Gay Meet Ups in Melbourne (Oct '13) 10 hr rnrtn 822
More from around the web