Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia

Nov 2, 2008 Full story: Samoa Observer 4,419

Aborigines in Brisbane are calling for Samoans there to be deported back to Samoa as an uneasy truce hangs over the suburbs community following the brutal murder of an Australian man.

Full Story
Just Saying

Sydenham, Australia

#4833 Dec 18, 2012
Booooom wrote:
LOL samoans are hot! Abos stink. J.s if i was to choose abos or samoans to be in aus i'd choose the samoans! ;) atleast they don't sniff paint and bum off centerlink samoans are hard working people :)'if they have a job' Abos belong in the out back or in the bush with the wild life. thats all hhaha wish more samoans move here well more Polynesians in general !
Smelly Indian retards like you don't get a choice, fcukwit.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#4834 Dec 18, 2012
Booooom wrote:
LOL samoans are hot! Abos stink. J.s if i was to choose abos or samoans to be in aus i'd choose the samoans! ;) atleast they don't sniff paint and bum off centerlink samoans are hard working people :)'if they have a job' Abos belong in the out back or in the bush with the wild life. thats all hhaha wish more samoans move here well more Polynesians in general !
Samaons are slaves to fijian and tongan send them to back will enslave this apes along with you.

“TIGRESS,SCORPION ,PHOENIX”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4836 Dec 22, 2012
timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Samaons are slaves to fijian and tongan send them to back will enslave this apes along with you.
Tsk...tsk....tsk...
Kindly shut your lame song.
It is plain to see, that you are still a slave to your own stupidity.
Leif

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#4837 Dec 22, 2012
Masina wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk...tsk....tsk...
Phwoaa you're pretty feisty today space babe! And I like it, you might be the tiger woman on topix, but when you climb into my bed I'll have you purring like a kitten! Remember the only slave here is YOU space babe, slaving to satisfy my sexual desires, Thanks

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4838 Dec 22, 2012
Leif wrote:
<quoted text>Phwoaa you're pretty feisty today space babe! And I like it, you might be the tiger woman on topix, but when you climb into my bed I'll have you purring like a kitten! Remember the only slave here is YOU space babe, slaving to satisfy my sexual desires, Thanks
Are you rich?

She ain't a slave if She getting paid, LMAO!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4839 Dec 22, 2012
Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you rich?
Yolo babe... Wats up? You at welly or Aux? Message me,

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4840 Dec 22, 2012
Ignore that post... Mate was on the piss! lol

Location hidden

#4841 Dec 22, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
Ignore that post... Mate was on the piss! lol
Hahaha!
Leif

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#4843 Dec 23, 2012
Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you rich?
Yes I'm riche, however the space babe is my girl & she's always free when it comes to pleasing me!

Location hidden

#4844 Dec 23, 2012
Leif wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I'm riche, however the space babe is my girl & she's always free when it comes to pleasing me!
Oh, so you're Rich with an 'E', aye, Hehehe.

It looks like you and your Girl got a good thing going there, lol.

Location hidden

#4845 Dec 23, 2012
Leif wrote:
<quoted text>Phwoaa you're pretty feisty today space babe! And I like it, you might be the tiger woman on topix, but when you climb into my bed I'll have you purring like a kitten! Remember the only slave here is YOU space babe, slaving to satisfy my sexual desires, Thanks
LMAO! Still lingering around Leif??? You are such a stalker. lol Of course a fantasizing sex addict like you is without a doubt, going to like the feistiness. hahaha
Purring like a kitten is the last thing you'd expect to get from me dear...
Biting your head off and Pouncing on you and ripping you to shreds like there is no tomorrow...comes to mind...HAHAHA!
You are just a slave to your wanton, debauched sexual desires.

Location hidden

#4846 Dec 23, 2012
Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you rich?
Now....now Soraia....BE NICE.
You dont know the MOON.

Location hidden

#4847 Dec 23, 2012
Leif wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I'm riche, however the space babe is my girl & she's always free when it comes to pleasing me!
Awwwww poor Leif...you still generating and hanging on to the fantasy?
Keep on dreaming Honey....hahaha
BTW....Soraia comes across as interested in your advances and fantasies....aye?? LOL!

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4849 Dec 23, 2012
Leif wrote:
Awwww poor noveau riche Baby...KEEP ON DREAMING...and holding on to them fantasies
Cause after all is said and done, that is all you have to thank in giving and helping you achieve self pleasure....hehehe
IS...Your busy hand( or two)and your fantasies of the Babe
AussiePride

Mount Isa, Australia

#4850 Jan 3, 2013
Bloody hell you abos need to harden the fuk up seriously...im white and i have Samoan friends we do mma on the south side of brisbane an what I see is you abos starting trouble it goes both ways mate thats all your culture does is winge someone tells youse to get a job youse bloody winge if they say you can't get more money from centre link youse bloody winge if it wasn't for the white man building Australia up this country would look like s**t you abos are lucky to have cities,towns houses,shops can you imagine if abos ran Australia back in the days till now dont think there will be cities houses towns and all sort if crap alcohol for your drunk asses kiwis,islanders help build australia to what it is now violence is gona be everywhere i suggest you abos sign up for boxing or some sort self defence harden up
Walter Rides

Australia

#4851 Feb 24, 2013
I agree. Samoans have found a loophole in Immigration to migrate to Australia and soon there not many left in Samoa. Samoans do
Not need a visa to get to New Zealand where they get a New Zesland Passport being
Pacific Islanders. Once they get their NZ Passport they migrate to Australia in Droved as New Zealanders do not need visas to enter Australia.
The Company that I work for has 80% Samoans working and 10% Filipinos and Chinese and only 10% Australians,
Talk about a fair go! Send them home Please.
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#4852 Feb 25, 2013
Masina wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk...tsk....tsk...
Samaon need to work in my fields their slaves.
favcax

Pittsburgh, PA

#4854 Feb 25, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch...
Excuse was the Reason deport
rebel with a cause

Brisbane, Australia

#4855 Feb 25, 2013
violence breeds violence if you want peace prepare for peace if you want war prepare for war before going to war count the cost the indonesian military got more soldiers then we got people;; what happened to make love not war ;; what you going to do for bullets have chook raffles ;wars simple maths haves 3%have nots97% the wise general wins without firing a shot

Since: Nov 12

United States

#4856 Feb 25, 2013
plNGPong wrote:
<quoted text>
Samaon need to work in my fields their slaves.
Sole pingpolo e lei maua a oe e leoleo...lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greens candidate Steady Eddy to run against Abb... 11 min Greens are scum 2
Steady Eddy to be the face of Legalise Raw Milk... 12 min The Anti-Muhammad 1
Greens HQ set to move to Broadmeadows! 14 min Greens are scum 7
Sydney men ask black men to do it without a rub... 17 min Roberto Pizzakingi 0
I farted and pooped in a white aussies face today 31 min Taxi 5
White woman always ask, do it without rubber, Why? 37 min Roberto Pizzakingi 0
Another plane has gone missing! 47 min The Anti-Muhammad 1
WAR India v Australia, who will win? (Jun '14) 56 min _The Sex guru_ 9,165
pubic hair on mannequins 1 hr LMR 68
Michelle Bridges and the gov/media making women... 1 hr Goats milk Australia 35