Police in Sydney, Australia, use tear gas on protesters

Sep 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Russia Taday

As new anger towards the United States spreads across the Muslim world, President Obama's election campaign could greatly benefit from the turmoil, author and journalist Afshin Rattansi told RT.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Tear gas is not enough. Does the police force have enough flamethrowers? Lots of people will donate money for anti-Muslim flamethrowers.
Concerned athiest

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

I wish that all religions could come together and realize they are all rubbish.
true blue

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

This isn't the Muslim world, this is Australia.. And these muslims show exactly what they think of Australia and Australians...
muslim

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

what the police show the whole world today the animals will never do that to insance people just it shows how police force needs to be a human not showing the world how the animals act.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

All over the world Muslims pick one country at a time to get submission or else. Politicians don't want any trouble. Politicians in Britain tried to show their defiance and look what happened. Now UK is Islam friendly country. Most Muslims are ok but the one radicalised are dangerous and how you find which one is good and which one is not.
Sean

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

THese people have done themselves no favours by doing this!

I'm one of those who has a more tolerant view of Muslims, I think Kayser Trad of the Lebanese Islamic association seems like a good bloke. I also thought people like Wahid Ali we're doing a lot of good for Muslims in Australia!

I was out in the city today & missed most of this, with the exception of running into a couple of Lebs with a bit of attitude at Town hall station! It was then that I realised that there must have been a demo about this bloody "movie!"

What you Muslims don't seem to comprehend is, that when you do this you prove all the people who attacked you at Cronulla, all the people who wanted to stop the Mosque being built in Camden, all the people who want Immigration from Muslim countries stopped etc! You prove that these people have a point!

YOUR DEMONSTRATION SIMPLY DEMONSTATED THAT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PREJUDICED AGAINST MUSLIMS MAY VERY WELL BE RIGHT!

“Ban Islam!.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Islam=Crimes against humanity
Seamus

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

If beheading is part of this rabble's mantra then we need to be well clear of the whole rabid mob of them. Deport them all.
Volkisch

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

true blue wrote:
This isn't the Muslim world, this is Australia.. And these muslims show exactly what they think of Australia and Australians...
Don't let you're emotions react without the benefit of intellect. The Muslims have a different culture and therefore possess a completely different set of values to us and religion is a powerful factor. Due to their religion the majority of Muslims do not 'hate Australia or Australians'. It took their country longer to evolve than the superior Scandinavian and European nations, where assumingly you and I are from, due to archealogically proven geographic and climatic reasons and whether you see this as good or bad is irrelevant- its nature. Muslims were on the main well behaved in the Sydney protests, aside from some foolish youngsters and until the Police exerted their authority as they can and do. The Muslims speak up and as a minority they feel more vulnerable here in Australia and want to be heard. Thatís normal. The Jew is the true enemy of the world my fellow Australian, and always has been- you just need to read history to see how many times he has been destroyed by different civilisations... He is greedy and without compassion.'The Jew does not recognise excellence in the individual, and like the communist he wants to take away everything that makes you great, because he has already taken away everything else. If the Jew hates you be proud!' Adolf Hitler said this in 1933. Oh right I hear you say, an Anti-Semitist... But like with the Nazi's, the Jew and the US will forever endeavour to make us hate those that are a threat to him and defend those who support him like Israel. I am not for the Muslims, yet I respect them and like them I despise the Jew for what he is doing to the world. Jewish-Israel and the Jewish-US are the true evil peoples. But they are now smaller in numbers compared to Europeans and Muslims due to the Nazi's, while the more populated and primitive countries benefit from globalisation and increasingly embrace technology.
KoalaGums

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

What they don't realize is that it only PROMOTES this new movie, makes people curious. The same as with Satanic Verses and those cartoons.

The same with Christians and The Last Temptation of Christ. But @ least their protests were peaceful.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Republican Eagle wrote:
Islam & Judea are "soon to be dead". Both are completely obsolete, backwards & extremely violent religions. They both preach hate far more frequently than they preach love.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

true blue wrote:
Indeed they do, and yet the Jews & Islamics are still lobbying for us to let millions more of them in. I wonder why that is. Divide & conquer. It is all very transparent once you understand what their real agendas are.
Ray

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Republican Eagle wrote:
Correct. As an organised movement, judging by its violence and intolerance, Islam can indeed be easily compared with nazism or communism.
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

The cops need tear gas , and capsicum spray in 44 gallon drums mounted on trucks......then let 'em have it full bore !!!!
kkk

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

the only thing that these sandscum fanatics understand is violence.
if it was up to me i would issue live ammo and instruct the cops that head shoots are only acceptable solution
true blue

Ross, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Volkisch wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let you're emotions react without the benefit of intellect. The Muslims have a different culture and therefore possess a completely different set of values to us and religion is a powerful factor. Due to their religion the majority of Muslims do not 'hate Australia or Australians'. It took their country longer to evolve than the superior Scandinavian and European nations, where assumingly you and I are from, due to archealogically proven geographic and climatic reasons and whether you see this as good or bad is irrelevant- its nature. Muslims were on the main well behaved in the Sydney protests, aside from some foolish youngsters and until the Police exerted their authority as they can and do. The Muslims speak up and as a minority they feel more vulnerable here in Australia and want to be heard. Thatís normal. The Jew is the true enemy of the world my fellow Australian, and always has been- you just need to read history to see how many times he has been destroyed by different civilisations... He is greedy and without compassion.'The Jew does not recognise excellence in the individual, and like the communist he wants to take away everything that makes you great, because he has already taken away everything else. If the Jew hates you be proud!' Adolf Hitler said this in 1933. Oh right I hear you say, an Anti-Semitist... But like with the Nazi's, the Jew and the US will forever endeavour to make us hate those that are a threat to him and defend those who support him like Israel. I am not for the Muslims, yet I respect them and like them I despise the Jew for what he is doing to the world. Jewish-Israel and the Jewish-US are the true evil peoples. But they are now smaller in numbers compared to Europeans and Muslims due to the Nazi's, while the more populated and primitive countries benefit from globalisation and increasingly embrace technology.
Don't try and justify to Australians what the problem with muslims are, they have the opportunity to live in this country in a peaceful manner, they have the opportunity of education, freedom, free medical and centerlink.... But no they choose to be fanatical, practice female circumcision, arranged marriages, secrecy, milk the centerlink system by having a kid every 9 months, and generally the same life they left behind.. You say you are not muslim - but have plenty to say about Jews, I don't remember any Jews in this country carrying on like this... These muslims have no regard for the laws of any western country, the protest was illegal, the reason for the protest had nothing to do with this country, how about if we protest in middle eastern countries about the murder of christians and burning of christian churches.. yeh joke isn't it, we'd be in jail immediately.... Get muslims out of this country now, all of them, I am sure they would feel more comfortable in the countries they came from.... and as you respect them so much, go with them..
Pakreece Kennedy

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

haha they want us to reject Israel and the United States.. While they turn the community they live in into Graville, Guilford, Punchbowl and Greenacher.. While the Isreali's turn the communitys they live into Mosman, Vaucluse, Double Bay, Nuetral Bay, Bondi, Artarmon and Palm Beach haha..
Conservative

Escondido, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

All I have ever heard about immigration to Australia is that you must be sponsored and have skills that are in demand. Is this how these Muslims immigrate to Australia?

I would love to immigrate to Australia, but it seems you are flush with white, christian, hard working landscapers.

Is there a place in Australia for me, or should I claim that I am a Muslim.
Chinese Power Ranger

Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Conservative wrote:
All I have ever heard about immigration to Australia is that you must be sponsored and have skills that are in demand. Is this how these Muslims immigrate to Australia?
I would love to immigrate to Australia, but it seems you are flush with white, christian, hard working landscapers.
Multiculturalism destroy Australia like it did with USA

Liberalism is Evil Mental Disorder!!
Midnight Express

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Conservative wrote:
Get in a boat and leave your ID behind. Your on the gravy train

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

161 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
World overpopulation 6 min JimBuckRabbit 8
White People Are Obviously Superior 15 min JimBuckRabbit 89
We need to impose a petrol car tax 23 min Renewable energy 23
We need a tax for Muslim African Indian Asian m... 23 min Boongs are travlers 2
Samples collected from oil slick not from plane 29 min chui lan sheng 3
ABC (Aus) Needs Guts ripped right out of it. 29 min Get lost goat freak 6
Muslim ruling on Fast Food and Hotels Haraam MU... 45 min Jim Buggery 13
Do Aussies Really Want Immigration? 3 hr JimBuckRabbit 280
•••