Since: Mar 13

Christchurch, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

I just moved to brisbane and i hear people calling certain Mediterranean people wogs. Im Portuguese.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Why are you concerned?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Elias wrote:
Why are you concerned?
Because im portuguese and i want to know if people refer to us as wogs
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Portuguesepedro wrote:
<quoted text>
Because im portuguese and i want to know if people refer to us as wogs
I don't
MalbarCACA Controllers

Westmead, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't
DON'T LOG IN WITH A FALSE LOCATION.

FOOK OFF DERANGED FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA Bacha Bazi Dancing RentBoy FOOK OFF back to your STINKY SHITCACAHOLE forum and never return

Eta ta falou torma FREAK MalbarCACA pilon risse fesse aller ta malbar pi kaka liki complexer.

Fcuk off back to CACAHOLE indian cnut

BeCAUSE It S SHHIT GET OUT ...
IndoMauritian ti pilon IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGERIZER (ID #2 hide myASS! Beady has a yellow mane.Derpy Hooves Carlsberg Guy Rainbow Dash Australia the greater of many evils Switchers ADELAIDEANs) Adelaidean Footscray, Australia MalbarCACA coward Bender BASTARD IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGERIZE, SPAMMER, REAL AGITATOR,TROUBLEMAKER, SmellyARSIE HINDUSTINK TRANNY, PIMP, NONCE, SHEMAlE FUCKTURD DANCING LADYBOY and TOPIX PAID TROLL, get lost.

Your place is Big India, piss off back to SHITCACAHOLE MalbarCACA FUCKWIT.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh DrugDICKHEAD Singh for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho DrugDICKHEAD USA Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Boise, ID SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE. FOOK OFF DERANGED FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA Bacha Bazi Dancing RentBoy FOOK OFF back to your STINKY SHITCACAHOLE forum and never return

Eta ta falou torma FREAK MalbarCACA pilon risse fesse aller ta malbar pi kaka liki complexer.

IndoMauritian ti pilon IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGERIZER (ID #2 hide myASS! Beady has a yellow mane.Derpy Hooves Carlsberg Guy Rainbow Dash Australia the greater of many evils Switchers ADELAIDEANs) Adelaidean Footscray, Australia MalbarCACA coward Bender BASTARD IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGERIZE, SPAMMER, REAL AGITATOR,TROUBLEMAKER, SmellyARSIE HINDUSTINK TRANNY, PIMP, NONCE, SHEMAlE FUCKTURD DANCING LADYBOY and TOPIX PAID TROLL, get lost.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh DrugDICKHEAD Singh for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho DrugDICKHEAD USA Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Boise, ID SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE. FOOK OFF DERANGED FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA Bacha Bazi Dancing RentBoy FOOK OFF back to your STINKY SHITCACAHOLE forum and never return

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh DrugDICKHEAD Singh for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho DrugDICKHEAD USA Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Boise, ID SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE.
Julie chamberpot

Caboolture, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Portuguesepedro wrote:
I just moved to brisbane and i hear people calling certain Mediterranean people wogs. Im Portuguese.
yes your a wog
we are too lazy to care which part of southern europe your from
it's a term of affection
meaning your a useless unwanted 2nd class citizen
Julie chamberpot

Caboolture, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
DON'T LOG IN WITH A FALSE LOCATION.
FOOK OFF DERANGED FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA Bacha Bazi Dancing RentBoy FOOK OFF back to your STINKY SHITCACAHOLE forum and never return
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh DrugDICKHEAD Singh for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho DrugDICKHEAD USA Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Boise, ID SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE.
your getting good
great cut and paste skills
almost had me fooled as the f*ckwit UK CACA
Becky

Yangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Those people calling Portuguese "wogs" are completely idiotic and ignorant. Portuguese are wops, not wogs.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Becky wrote:
Those people calling Portuguese "wogs" are completely idiotic and ignorant. Portuguese are wops, not wogs.
I thought Italians were wops..
Julie chamberpot

Caboolture, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Becky wrote:
Becky it is stupid id*ots like you that give us intelligent women a bad name.

wops was American term for Italians meaning With Out Papers.

Take the boys advice and shut your pie hole
Julie chamberpot

Caboolture, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

The ADELAIDEAN Biusters wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen DICKHEAD we do not converse with deranged, obsessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total I wanna cry doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD performing chimp and IDENTITY THIEF inaane coward Bender BASTARD IMPOSTORs, IDENTITY THIEVEs, PLAGERIZERs, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs, SmellyARSIE HINDUSTINK TRANNYs, PIMPs, NONCEs, SHEMAlE FUCKTURD DANCING LADYBOYs, TOPIX PAID TROLLs
FOOK OFF
who was talking to you cawksarking f*ckhead
shut your pie hole arsef*ck paedo
don't talk to anyone else
fawk off now
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Julie chamberpot wrote:
<quoted text>
who was talking to you cawksarking f*ckhead
shut your pie hole arsef*ck paedo
don't talk to anyone else
fawk off now
Temper, temper Black boudin noir dalit FUNGIT Julie Pascale Chamberpot.
yep they are

Lilydale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Portuguesepedro wrote:
I am not sure about Portuguese in Portugal, but I have noticed that the ones in here, just like Italians, Greeks, Spanish, etc. are from the lowest social classes; they are poor peasants who make it here; they make a bit of money and suddenly they become pathetic arrogant pr*cks, but they remain peasants, nom matter how much money they make.
Observe

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

yep they are wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure about Portuguese in Portugal, but I have noticed that the ones in here, just like Italians, Greeks, Spanish, etc. are from the lowest social classes; they are poor peasants who make it here; they make a bit of money and suddenly they become pathetic arrogant pr*cks, but they remain peasants, nom matter how much money they make.
Why the FCUK would people with money want to move here. It's not The friggin Riviera.

I
yep they are

Lilydale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Observe wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the FCUK would people with money want to move here. It's not The friggin Riviera.
I
LOL! that's right; historically, this has been the dump of the world, from the beginning when the trash anglo garbage sent the lowest scum; to the end of WWll, when the ones that came here were the starving peasants, later on the Latinamericans and Asians also sent their garbage here and more recently the boat refugees, from the beginning, who on their right mind would want to come to this isolated desetis and boring lame island; except maybe for some innocent naive individuals that thought this would be a civilized and advanced country.
Enoch Powell

Randwick, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

There are wogs and ther are wogs. Personally the people generally referred to as 'wogs'(Greek, Italian, Maltese, Cypriot, Portuguese - ie European wogs) who came to Australia in the 50s and 60s were and are good people, much more preferable to the other non-european wogs that are turning this country to sh!t. IMO the term wog is simply a blanket term used to describe a other, same as crout for German, nip for Japanese and so on, no serious mallice implied. Wogs in the 50s and 60s were in reality, though different, much more compatible with our European values, because they were themselves European( only southern).'wogs' today are generally non-European, non-Christian and thus on a different level to good old Lorenzo or Marko etc...

My veiw, more wogs from Europe, less from the rest of the world would be preferable.... No probs with Italians, greeks and the like.
Becky

Taiyuan, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Julie chamberpot wrote:
<quoted text>
Becky it is stupid id*ots like you that give us intelligent women a bad name.
wops was American term for Italians meaning With Out Papers.
Take the boys advice and shut your pie hole
Hmmmm. Catty old bag aren't you
Foo

Nambour, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Portuguesepedro wrote:
Portugal is a great country ,with great culture. I have a few friends in Portugal , and hopefully I can visit them later this year......Portuguesepedro , I hope you enjoy your time in Australia , you are most welcome.........
Julie chamberpot

Nambour, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. Catty old bag aren't you
better than a f*ckwit
who every time he speaks
says sh*t
is wrong
is a waste of space

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Portugal is a great country but lots of racism

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••