Taffy

Euless, TX

#68 Jan 11, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't talking to you, dumbo. It was to some other airhead
That doesn't excuse you from being a hater! FYI- who are you calling a dumbo or airhead you righteous bitch, I already have two degrees! Grow up you immature, low class peasant. Stop with your jealously.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#69 Jan 11, 2013
I agree with Taffy. Becky posts like she is better than everyone on all the threads. This is a sure sign of insecurity. Big ego problem.
Miranda

Australia

#70 Jan 11, 2013
I have no idea. Maybe this should be posted in the American forum? It might have something to do with the media and advertising, though. Just like some Australians might think Americans are attractive because of the media and advertising. Geographically, Australia and the US are too far away from each other for most people in both countries to travel and really get to know each other. So maybe the distance creates a certain amount of mystery that's attractive.

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#71 Jan 11, 2013
"Why do Americans go crazy over Australians?"

We don't. We just like wallaroos.

http://blog.starwreck.com/wp-content/uploads/...
Indian Business Man

India

#72 Jan 12, 2013
Americans go crazy over my big Indian weenis

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#73 Jan 12, 2013
Indian Business Man wrote:
I'm going to 1 of those middle~eastern spellcaster threads & ask him to turn you into a toad. You're toast. Or at least a toad.
fred

Melbourne, Australia

#74 Jan 12, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO it's because Australia has achieved the dream society that the Yanks aspired to but their dream has gone sour.
dream society, what a joke, its a very divided and unequal society.
fred

Melbourne, Australia

#75 Jan 12, 2013
Allies wrote:
Americans like us because we have a strong bond with their country, are from the same ethnic homelands and we are just likable folks. I've found Americans to be really friendly people. I worked at a resturant as a waiter, and I found that of the international customers, the Americans were easy customers. Probably the fact that they are mostly Anglo people also, there is that sense of familiarity and connectedness with ones own kind. I think it's natural, however others may say its racism lol.
Your under false delusions, the us is not mostly anglo, the largest white european ethnic group in us is german, followed by irish, english is third, though its english influence that dominated in language and other things.
ManWithNoBum

Perth, Australia

#76 Jan 12, 2013
These things arent really facts though.
Its only what they gather from the censis.
I put down that I was from african decent last time. People just put any old crap in.
Becky

Nanjing, China

#77 Jan 12, 2013
Taffy wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't excuse you from being a hater! FYI- who are you calling a dumbo or airhead you righteous bitch, I already have two degrees! Grow up you immature, low class peasant. Stop with your jealously.
Who's the hater???
Becky

Nanjing, China

#78 Jan 12, 2013
Yournotgoingtobelievethis wrote:
I agree with Taffy. Becky posts like she is better than everyone on all the threads. This is a sure sign of insecurity. Big ego problem.
What are you- some weird creepy stalker?
Indian Business Man

India

#79 Jan 12, 2013
Becky bit my bum
Frank

Australia

#80 Jan 12, 2013
The americans are top people. Really friendly people.
Indian Business Man

India

#81 Jan 12, 2013
Yeah I crapped on an americans head once and he didnt have a problem with it.
Frank

Australia

#82 Jan 12, 2013
[QUOTE) who="fred"]<quote d text>
Your under false delusions, the us is not mostly anglo, the largest white european ethnic group in us is german, followed by irish, english is third, though its english influence that dominated in language and other things.[/QUOTE ]German is Anglo. Anglo saxons were from Denmark, similar people. We're all from the same region.
Fella

Morayfield, Australia

#83 Jan 12, 2013
Indian Business Man wrote:
A virgin Chinese girl could spread her legs for you, and you would probably fall in.
Taffy

Euless, TX

#84 Jan 12, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>Who's the hater???
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
uncle tom

Blackburn, Australia

#86 Jan 28, 2013
Mr Humbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and you spit on American tourists. You antiameircan pricks will get yours and America will have the last laugh.
Why is Joel Madden so loved in australia then? He even just moved here. Go insult muslims like a normal person. We're all white here
uncle tom

Blackburn, Australia

#87 Jan 28, 2013
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Your under false delusions, the us is not mostly anglo, the largest white european ethnic group in us is german, followed by irish, english is third, though its english influence that dominated in language and other things.
Then why cant Americans spell right? I mean you speak english but spell stuff your own way eg instead of mum you guys say mom, no hate just curiosity, love you crazy ass yanks
levi

United States

#88 Jan 28, 2013
uncle tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why cant Americans spell right? I mean you speak english but spell stuff your own way eg instead of mum you guys say mom, no hate just curiosity, love you crazy ass yanks
Bc in america a mum is a fall flower. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 4 min Higher Heaven 6,783
Ban cage fighting in Australia 12 min Goats milk Australia 58
Australian police charge teens over 'racist' tr... 17 min Baa Baa Black sheep 141
Political Corectness Gone Mad for muslim or sto... 24 min PC Mad 27
I cut the cords at Electric Car Charging Stations 25 min The Anti-Muhammad 1
I buried coal in yard and sold house for millions 33 min Richie 1
Best plants to poison goats with! 41 min The Anti-Muhammad 1
Whitlam is dead. Hooray! 1 hr Digger11 42
Stephen Hawking Discusses White Genocide 2 hr BigRabbit 36

Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE