jarvegemite formeandad

Australia

#47 Jan 9, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that make Indians?
The thing that comes in scrubs my shit off toilets.
Taffy

Euless, TX

#48 Jan 9, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>So you have never heard the phrase "the American dream"? You are so ignorant of your own culture? I feel sorry for you.
Don't feel to sorry for me since I'm living the American dream you fool! Hahahahahahahahaha. Jealousy does not become you. Think I'm going to put on my bikini now and take a dip in the pool :) hollaaa
Wow

Euless, TX

#49 Jan 9, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>So you have never heard the phrase "the American dream"? You are so ignorant of your own culture? I feel sorry for you.
Guess you got a taste of my BFF. Bam. Try to have a great day.
jake

Essendon, Australia

#50 Jan 10, 2013
Vlad wrote:
I frankly never heard of this, I live in California and we get large numbers of Aussies here. Also Humbert you are off about them being nasty to American tourists, I visited several times and felt welcome. I heard its different for Americans who migrate and live there though.
Californias airports is the closest airports to Aus thats why, and when you talking over 14 hours in a plane to even get to the us, by the time youve been through 14 hours of flight you cant wait to get of the plane so most want to get of at the first airport as they approach us .
Allies

Sydney, Australia

#51 Jan 10, 2013
Americans like us because we have a strong bond with their country, are from the same ethnic homelands and we are just likable folks. I've found Americans to be really friendly people. I worked at a resturant as a waiter, and I found that of the international customers, the Americans were easy customers. Probably the fact that they are mostly Anglo people also, there is that sense of familiarity and connectedness with ones own kind. I think it's natural, however others may say its racism lol.
Allies

Sydney, Australia

#52 Jan 10, 2013
Vlad wrote:
I frankly never heard of this, I live in California and we get large numbers of Aussies here. Also Humbert you are off about them being nasty to American tourists, I visited several times and felt welcome. I heard its different for Americans who migrate and live there though.
No way mate, we like the American people. Every American I've known that has come here has had a great time and been treated well. I have family on both continents.
Allies

Sydney, Australia

#53 Jan 10, 2013
Henry Moore wrote:
Nobody I know, spits on American tourists. My American friends who have visited Australia have all without exception felt very welcome.
Yeah I agree. My relatives have never complained.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#54 Jan 10, 2013
Australia is great wrote:
I travelled there in their summer 2009 and as soon as they heard my accent they did some crazy Oprah-like flip out. It was kinda scary actually. Why do Americans love us so much? It was the same in Britain but British are a little less excitable so they kept the screaming at a low.
I think it's actually embarrassing for America...I don't think Australia is that special, maybe they just like the accent?
Why are Americans so pro-Australia?
I've only seen this first post so far but I'm guessing things are different now...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#55 Jan 10, 2013
Allies wrote:
Americans like us because we have a strong bond with their country, are from the same ethnic homelands and we are just likable folks. I've found Americans to be really friendly people. I worked at a resturant as a waiter, and I found that of the international customers, the Americans were easy customers. Probably the fact that they are mostly Anglo people also, there is that sense of familiarity and connectedness with ones own kind. I think it's natural, however others may say its racism lol.
Same here
Becky

Beijing, China

#56 Jan 10, 2013
Taffy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feel to sorry for me since I'm living the American dream you fool! Hahahahahahahahaha. Jealousy does not become you. Think I'm going to put on my bikini now and take a dip in the pool :) hollaaa
Your ignorance of the rest of the world as well as your own country is mind-blowing
Me Good Me Tony Abbott

Perth, Australia

#57 Jan 10, 2013
americans have many nice fire engines
not as nice as my fire truck old betsy but ive put out fires from london to sydney.
Brad

Sydney, Australia

#58 Jan 10, 2013
Calm down becky we are not talking about the rest of the world, just Australians and Americans.
Fella

Nerang, Australia

#59 Jan 10, 2013
jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Californias airports is the closest airports to Aus thats why, and when you talking over 14 hours in a plane to even get to the us, by the time youve been through 14 hours of flight you cant wait to get of the plane so most want to get of at the first airport as they approach us .
Yes... because when you are willing to sit on a plane for 14 hours, the first thing you want to do when you land is to get off at the first airport no matter what... Because you aren't willing to sit around for another 3 hours to go across country. Geez.

Since: Apr 11

Roma, QLD

#60 Jan 10, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance of the rest of the world as well as your own country is mind-blowing
Your hatred of everything western is mind blowing
Taffy

Euless, TX

#61 Jan 10, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>Your ignorance of the rest of the world as well as your own country is mind-blowing
Thanks! I've lived ALL over the world, interacted with numerous people, and am stunned how jealous and feeble you tend to be. Stop being a hater! I guarantee I know more about the world first hand than you. I really wish you luck with growing up and find the assistance you need to deal with all your hostility. Bless your heart!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#62 Jan 10, 2013
Love Australian's, but not Becky so much.
Becky

Nanjing, China

#63 Jan 10, 2013
(Sigh) It's terrible to be misunderstood.
I was only pointing out the ignorance of a Yank who had never heard of "the American dream".
No need to get all hostile, folks
Taffy

Euless, TX

#64 Jan 11, 2013
Becky wrote:
(Sigh) It's terrible to be misunderstood.
I was only pointing out the ignorance of a Yank who had never heard of "the American dream".
No need to get all hostile, folks
YOU assumed I never heard of "The American Dream". Your arrogance and assumption came back around to bite you. You are not a victim. You are a hater.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65 Jan 11, 2013
Sounds like Becky is a biotch.
Becky

Nanjing, China

#66 Jan 11, 2013
Taffy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU assumed I never heard of "The American Dream". Your arrogance and assumption came back around to bite you. You are not a victim. You are a hater.
I wasn't talking to you, dumbo. It was to some other airhead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melanin 4 min St_Nick 5
I pushed a filthy muslim out of a queue for not... 6 min St_Nick 20
WAR India v Australia, who will win? (Jun '14) 8 min ebola attack 10,242
Effective magic skin whitening pills 11 min St_Nick 3
Australia Day an uncomfortable reminder of colo... 11 min What the hell 36
Would you lick a girl out while she's on her rags? 17 min St_Nick 8
Kiwis banned from joining Aussie Army (Apr '13) 18 min Lol 126
"White Australians" learn your history 18 min St_Nick 58
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 35 min Dander 46,520
Why do Aussies hate Indians? 1 hr Rimply accept it ... 59