nik aziz wrote:
why the australian hates aborigin?
Most don't.

Complex issues.
TBA

Gymea, Australia

#171 Jan 21, 2010
Nico van Dijk wrote:
White aussies are racist towards the aborigines. it's very sad x( them bloody aussies are sh!t
Look what the little half breed indonesian prick says about indians.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/india/TD8OLV...
hypocritical monkey.
illuminated mind 1331

South Perth, Australia

#172 Feb 24, 2010
I have lived in Australia all my life 27yrs.
I've had Aboriginal aquaintances and all of them
are Violent,drug addicts,criminals,acholics and sniff petrol,Glue,Spray paint.They get in huge groups and Steal and Bash all people including themselves. I know lots of people that have been terrorised,Raped,smashed for no reason at all. That is the Truth and all people from other places in the world if you can't tell the diffrents between racism and realism then come here and live amongest them you will be awoken from your slumber.
illuminated mind 1331

South Perth, Australia

#173 Feb 24, 2010
I now that the full bloods the real Aboriginals are a lot diffrent.But the halfcasts that live in the city area a brought up to hate Anglo/Whites.If you think this is what you call racism them go up to a group of them and say how ya going mate,I come in peace ect.And when you wake up in hospital from your coma all can say is see what I mean.
scooterman

Saint Albans, Australia

#174 Feb 24, 2010
Nico van Dijk wrote:
White aussies are racist towards the aborigines. it's very sad x( them bloody aussies are sh!t
Not that you care about Aborigines, you're just using them as an scummy excuse to attack white Australians.

So which half do you hate of yourself, Nico? The top half or the bottom half? The left half or the right half?
scooterman

Saint Albans, Australia

#175 Feb 24, 2010
TBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Look what the little half breed indonesian prick says about indians.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/india/TD8OLV...
hypocritical monkey.
Very enlightening indeed. Definitely not the anti-racist little emo boy he makes out to be.
colonel of the regiment

Bangalore, India

#176 Feb 24, 2010
illuminated mind 1331 wrote:
I have lived in Australia all my life 27yrs.
I've had Aboriginal aquaintances and all of them
are Violent,drug addicts,criminals,acholics and sniff petrol,Glue,Spray paint.They get in huge groups and Steal and Bash all people including themselves. I know lots of people that have been terrorised,Raped,smashed for no reason at all. That is the Truth and all people from other places in the world if you can't tell the diffrents between racism and realism then come here and live amongest them you will be awoken from your slumber.
you are heavily prejudised. perhaps they are taking it out on the ill treatment they received from your criminal ancestors deported from England.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#177 Feb 24, 2010
I now that the full bloods the real Aboriginals are a lot diffrent.But the halfcasts that live in the city area a brought up to hate Anglo/Whites.If you think this is what you call racism them go up to a group of them and say how ya going mate,I come in peace ect.And when you wake up in hospital from your coma all can say is see what I mean.
Sounds like you live in a reject community and have no idea of how the majority of indigenous society dwellers live. Probably a drug crazed god cultist who's looking at imports rather than indigenous. Get a life before you injure yourself.
eniff

Australia

#178 Feb 25, 2010
Lee Brennan wrote:
They used to hunt aborigines......
Sad to say it, but this is true. As others have said, this happens often when there is a land or resources grab by a more powerful group, like in Tibet or Uigur territory. It does not make it right ...
eniff

Australia

#179 Feb 25, 2010
Rex wrote:
I suppose we could outlaw sales of Alcohol to all Aboriginals no matter what excuse they come up with.
Then again, the bleeding hearts would be all out screaming "racism and discrimination" as usual.
So instead of finding and putting into place solutions, the bleeding hearts brigades would rather the violence and drunkeness to continue (not to mention the disgusting acts of child abuse).
That in itself proves how "out of touch" the bleeding hearts really are with the real WORLD.
Rex, more often than not it is hte whites in places like Tennant Creek that oppose cutting down on alcohol to ALL people of hte town. They are the ones who were screaming when experiments were made there to have grog free days. Aboriginal people welcomed it, white fellas were ropeable. Looks like there is more to this than skin colour, eh.

A little known fact: per capita, there are more aboriginal teetotallers than non-aboriginal teetotallers in Australia. In other words, if you are in the presence of an aboriginal person, they are more likely to be a teetotaller (non-drinker) than a random white person is likely to be.

The only way to really achieve a change in the level of alcohol use is to focus on demand reduction - that is, treatment options in the short term and economic and social development in the longer term.
eniff

Australia

#180 Feb 25, 2010
Tweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Brits found it too and stayed Finders keepers so to speak.My family never stole any land from Abos. They were given land grants by Governors Phillip,Hunter and King some of these grants came with the conditions that the recipient never return to the UK or Ireland. Others settled on land in the NSW, VIC highlands ( Snowy river ) country where there were no Abos . In short I'm not going anywhere quite a few generations too late to get an EU passport
Sweetheart, if you think there were no Aboriginal people in the Snowy River country you are even less well-informed than everyone who reads your posts thought. Ever hear of the Ngarigo, Walgalu and Southern Ngunnawal people? Look it up if unsure.

I don't blame you for your ignorance really - though if you are younger than in your 60s, it is a little suprising. I am in my 60s, grew up near Wagga and Yass, Gundagai etc. Plenty of aboriginal people left their traces there - why did we see few of them as kids? Partly through dispossession by force, partly through hunger, partly through the stolen generations. They were there, that's for sure. Look around!
wear the fox hat

Australia

#181 Feb 25, 2010
What do I think about Aboriginies? They play didjeridoo good and throw boomerang and sing song of da dreamtime. Pass anudda stubby budda.

“No carbon dioxide tax”

Since: Feb 10

bullet-proof tiger

#182 Feb 25, 2010
eniff wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetheart, if you think there were no Aboriginal people in the Snowy River country you are even less well-informed than everyone who reads your posts thought. Ever hear of the Ngarigo, Walgalu and Southern Ngunnawal people? Look it up if unsure.
I don't blame you for your ignorance really - though if you are younger than in your 60s, it is a little suprising. I am in my 60s, grew up near Wagga and Yass, Gundagai etc. Plenty of aboriginal people left their traces there - why did we see few of them as kids? Partly through dispossession by force, partly through hunger, partly through the stolen generations. They were there, that's for sure. Look around!
They are yet to find a single "stolen generation".
Aboriginals

Australia

#183 Feb 25, 2010
When Australia was first settled by whites (English in 1788) the aboriginals out numbered the whites for 100 years after settlement there was not one building constructed the first house built in Australia early 1800s is still standing showing how recent it was. The first building constructed in Europe, Asia was a few millenniums ago the coliseum in Rome the ancient ruins of Greece the pyramids of Egypt. The Great Wall of China was constructed about 500 years ago and many other Asian buildings some 1,000 years ago the big Buda monument in Thailand. Australia is now a modern advanced country all due to the work of white people which includes the Sydney Opera House the Sydney harbor bridge the Melbourne Cricket Ground. the aboriginals say whites stole their land the aboriginals get more welfare proportionately than the whites hence the higher crimes committed by them and the play the race card saying they are jailed more often than the white Aussies because they are aboriginals. The aboriginals are loafers they got to university to study loafing and they excel at it passing with honors and go on the study for a PhD in loafing.
warwick hindson

Australia

#184 Jun 3, 2010
Palawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid thing to say, how many indigenous do you know who own coal or other mines, oil, construction and development companies, are millionaires, senior bureaucrats or politicians. These are the people who allow 100% of pollution, most indigenous live outside cities and have very low impacts on the land. The squalor some live in all relates to white man lifestyles they are forced to live which are ridiculous and polluting in the outback of Aus.
Actually Austalian natives were all nomadic. moving constantly in search of food, having no agriculture. Also they polluted a site then left for the next site. In this way their pollution was distributed widely and not concentrated.

Cannon

Australia

#185 Jun 4, 2010
Warwick . actually no .. semi permanent settlements have been found in Victoria and NSW .. people lived in the one place for months at a time. The did in fact propagate and husband plants, and were able to harvest cyclical movments of animals, fish and bogongs.
Some australian guy

Brisbane, Australia

#186 Aug 30, 2010
I was trying to look up the history of the Aboriginals sense there has been alot of talk about it in on topic.
And well the i could not find any Aboriginal history predating white settlement ok, yeah they did say that they were around for longer, that they were the first who lived in peace with the land but thats about it ok. Its like they skip the first half of their own history just to get to the part when they were killed and the evil white man moved in.
Antediluvian

Australia

#187 Sep 1, 2010
Some australian guy wrote:
I was trying to look up the history of the Aboriginals sense there has been alot of talk about it in on topic.
And well the i could not find any Aboriginal history predating white settlement ok, yeah they did say that they were around for longer, that they were the first who lived in peace with the land but thats about it ok. Its like they skip the first half of their own history just to get to the part when they were killed and the evil white man moved in.
If you are looking for written histories by aboriginal people - they do exist, but probably in limited circulation. Other histories would be written by historians and anthropologists from what people have told them, artefacts, cave painitng, the records of explorers and other peoples.

THere is a lot of information available if you look in the right place. Try 'aboriginal history' in large library.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I bashed some filthy indians face in 2 hr Indian gutter rat 1
Poll Whites behind mass slaughter of african wild li... 3 hr Pathetic 0
Poll Adam Goodes 10 hr Grassclipper 2
News Russia blocks MH17 tribunal 19 hr Facts of life 25
Riding horses is animal cruelty . (Nov '12) 19 hr Anibo 61
Poll White murderer Palmer Salughters innocent Cecil... Wed Born Free 0
Poll What's bigger than Ahomana's flaps? (Oct '14) Wed Rauf lala 15
More from around the web