All White Women Are Filthy .............

All White Women Are Filthy ..............

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Woodlands, Australia

#2 Oct 10, 2011
TBA wrote:
All White Women Are Filthy
Name stealers are even filthier.
Danny

UK

#3 Oct 10, 2011
TBA wrote:
White women are prostitutes compared to women from the Middle East or A Muslim nation, or India.

I want to die when i read about this, maybe because i have a heart. In India, or any country with some culture, women would die for their baby, instead of the baby die for a s*** who cannot keep her legs closed. You people make me sick.
Not heard of female infanticide in India ? This might shock you even more.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/a...
you are filthier

Melbourne, Australia

#4 Oct 10, 2011
TBA wrote:
White women are prostitutes compared to women from the Middle East or A Muslim nation, or India.
Why don't white women care about virginity? Why white women do not have any class? Why white women like sex more then raising their own kids? Why White women love abortions?
Live birth abortion is, a natural birth, then they leave the baby on a steel table to wither away, of "natural" (unable to breath) death. If they give the baby some health care, it would thrive, and survive.
I dont understand, if a woman cant keep her legs closed, she is giving the option of infanticide, killing her baby, because she cannot keep her legs closed.
Women are supposed to be mom's first, wife later. These white women leave newborns hungry and go clubbing. They beat their babies, and love their boyfriends more.
The men got her pregnant, he says i dont want baby, she murders baby, sits back and lets the abortionist kill her child, it makes me so angry.
I want to die when i read about this, maybe because i have a heart. In India, or any country with some culture, women would die for their baby, instead of the baby die for a s*** who cannot keep her legs closed. You people make me sick.
If i ever know someone around me had an abortion, i would break her nose off her head. Huh, killing babies is a method of birth control, where has this world come to.
If a woman wants an abortion because she doesnt want to care of the baby, she should be forced to get a female circumcision.
The only reason that abortion is legal is because humans are cowards, and if they make abortion illegal now, what would they say for all the innocent babies they killed?
So let me get this straight,
If a baby is in the womb, it is just a clump of cells, but say the next day it came out, that would be a "human". If i ever see an abortionist, believe me, i will abort him. Women are supposed to be our moms, sisters, caring people.
These days women sit back and have the baby inside them killed, having a casual conversation sitting back, allowing someone to kill the child, because she doesnt want to be "punished with a child".
Im telling you folks, if i see a woman who even talks like a pro choice, i'll break her jaw.
You people make me sick. You, or any human man, is a P word. Ryhmes with lucy. And a woman is nothing but a s***. ryhmes with hut.
If abortion is a womans right, because its her right, her body, i can also abort the woman because it's my right, my wife.
Abortion in India: Selecting by Gender
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
its your invention mate

Melbourne, Australia

#5 Oct 10, 2011
history of abortion

The first recorded evidence of induced abortion, is from the Egyptian Ebers Papyrus in 1550 BCE. A Chinese record documents the number of royal concubines who had abortions in China between the years 515 and 500 BCE. According to Chinese folklore, the legendary Emperor Shennong prescribed the use of mercury to induce abortions nearly 5000 years ago. Many of the methods employed in early and primitive cultures were non-surgical. Physical activities like strenuous labor, climbing, paddling, weightlifting, or diving were a common technique. Others included the use of irritant leaves, fasting, bloodletting, pouring hot water onto the abdomen, and lying on a heated coconut shell. In primitive cultures, techniques developed through observation, adaptation of obstetrical methods, and transculturation. Archaeological discoveries indicate early surgical attempts at the extraction of a fetus; however, such methods are not believed to have been common, given the infrequency with which they are mentioned in ancient medical texts

abortion in classic literature

In Aristotle's view, abortion, if performed early, was not the killing of something human, and Aristotle would permit abortion if the birth rate was too high, but only at a stage before life and sense had begun in the embryo. Aristotle considered the embryo to gain a human soul at 40 days if male and 90 days if female; before that, it had vegetable and animal souls.

abortion techniques

An 8th century Sanskrit text instructs women wishing to induce an abortion to sit over a pot of steam or stewed onions.
Pucy

Melbourne, Australia

#6 Oct 10, 2011
some lowlife skank wrote:
You people make me sick. You, or any human man, is a P word. Ryhmes with lucy.
lmao not in any language I know they don't.
TBA

Caringbah, Australia

#7 Oct 10, 2011
TBA wrote:
Why don't white women care about virginity? Why white women do not have any class? Why white women like sex more then raising their own kids? Why White women love abortions?
Live birth abortion is, a natural birth, then they leave the baby on a steel table to wither away, of "natural" (unable to breath) death. If they give the baby some health care, it would thrive, and survive.
I dont understand, if a woman cant keep her legs closed, she is giving the option of infanticide, killing her baby, because she cannot keep her legs closed.
Women are supposed to be mom's first, wife later. These white women leave newborns hungry and go clubbing. They beat their babies, and love their boyfriends more.
The men got her pregnant, he says i dont want baby, she murders baby, sits back and lets the abortionist kill her child, it makes me so angry.
If i ever know someone around me had an abortion, i would break her nose off her head. Huh, killing babies is a method of birth control, where has this world come to.
If a woman wants an abortion because she doesnt want to care of the baby, she should be forced to get a female circumcision.
The only reason that abortion is legal is because humans are cowards, and if they make abortion illegal now, what would they say for all the innocent babies they killed?
If a baby is in the womb, it is just a clump of cells, but say the next day it came out, that would be a "human". If i ever see an abortionist, believe me, i will abort him. Women are supposed to be our moms, sisters, caring people.
These days women sit back and have the baby inside them killed, having a casual conversation sitting back, allowing someone to kill the child, because she doesnt want to be "punished with a child".
Im telling you folks, if i see a woman who even talks like a pro choice, i'll break her jaw.
You people make me sick. You, or any human man, is a P word. Ryhmes with lucy. And a woman is nothing but a s***. ryhmes with hut.
If abortion is a womans right, because its her right, her body, i can also abort the woman because it's my right, my wife.
P
Psssst, I've got a secret to tell you.
It is men who make women pregnant!
Now piss off and quit using my name looool, beady and all your other pathetic misogynistic nics.
John

Australia

#8 Oct 10, 2011
Wogs attacking women again.
That seems to be the extent of their courage and intellect.
The multicultural bullshit is coming to an end and then these animals are going to pay with their lives.
John

Australia

#10 Oct 10, 2011
loool wrote:
Hey John,
Believe me man, i would break your nose with a fly kick.
I will pay with my life, huh? LMAOOOO yeah man 4 an Australian i will may for my life? LOOOL yeah bro nice fantasy, if that day comes, over 28 Aussie lives will also be paid.
I am not someone who dies alone, im a horrible person in that sense, i'll take your family with me!
You're a coward, an idiot, and a parasite like all wogs.
Are you going to kick me little wog with your poofy little legs?
LOL.
Men fight with their fists wog.
Men make something of their own countries instead of latching onto other nations.
You wog animals are going to be hanging from the lampposts and running for your worthless lives.
Goodbye wog.
HOLE

Cherrybrook, Australia

#11 Oct 10, 2011
Must be plenty of Sluts in India with a population of over a billion, and that not including the millions of babies killed because of gender and children who die as infants through disease and malnutrition. Birth control is the answer for you sewer of a homeland turdskin TBA!
ps: you cannot fly kick anyone with your painted on legs!
John

Australia

#14 Oct 10, 2011
loool wrote:
Wog? Im Indian. My legs arent little, neither am I, i weigh 185 pounds, very little fat.
Yeah? im going to be hanging? LMAOOO i swear on my mothers life if that day happens, your women will be decapitated and left on the street with the islamic symbol carved in their chest with a knife.
and you men will be shot and killed and we will hang your bodies on our mosques for the public to see.
WE WILL decapitate your kids, and leave your bodies in the open, we will give guns to your mothers and wives and make them kill you, or 17 other people will be killed AND you.
We will throw acid on your women, and teach them how to wear a burqa.
lol why am i using muslim terms, im not a muslim.
anyhow for objecting my 1st comment, your a child killer. you must have forced your women to kill an innocent baby.
i swear to god you lil P____y i will murder you in real life you kangaroo humper.
Attacking women and children again you noxious wog.
You will be crawling at our feet begging for mercy you cowardly little animal.
Then we will hang you.
Such as survive will be driven from our country.
Bubba

Armidale, Australia

#16 Oct 10, 2011
loool wrote:
Hey John,
Believe me man, i would break your nose with a fly kick.
I will pay with my life, huh? LMAOOOO yeah man 4 an Australian i will may for my life? LOOOL yeah bro nice fantasy, if that day comes, over 28 Aussie lives will also be paid.
I am not someone who dies alone, im a horrible person in that sense, i'll take your family with me!
I doubt you can out run the push of a red button. Hellfire coming for you...
Bubba

Armidale, Australia

#17 Oct 10, 2011
loool wrote:
Wog? Im Indian. My legs arent little, neither am I, i weigh 185 pounds, very little fat.
Yeah? im going to be hanging? LMAOOO i swear on my mothers life if that day happens, your women will be decapitated and left on the street with the islamic symbol carved in their chest with a knife.
and you men will be shot and killed and we will hang your bodies on our mosques for the public to see.
WE WILL decapitate your kids, and leave your bodies in the open, we will give guns to your mothers and wives and make them kill you, or 17 other people will be killed AND you.
anyhow for objecting my 1st comment, your a child killer. you must have forced your women to kill an innocent baby.
i swear to god you lil P____y i will murder you in real life you kangaroo humper.
Prime example here of a sex deprived man with no wife to balance out his arrogance. A good example of single male Indian nationalism.

Now with this attitude so prevalent among you single Indian Nationalists your elite will funnel you into a war to keep there country and themselves safe.

Another reason Australia cut your numbers back from the immigration program.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Dianella, Australia

#20 Oct 10, 2011
I say ... anyone for Tennis??

Since: Feb 10

Brisbane, Australia

#22 Oct 11, 2011
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Prime example here of a sex deprived man with no wife to balance out his arrogance. A good example of single male Indian nationalism.
Now with this attitude so prevalent among you single Indian Nationalists your elite will funnel you into a war to keep there country and themselves safe.
Another reason Australia cut your numbers back from the immigration program.
calm down, bubbs - this isnt an indian, its the deranged mauritian gutter crawler, beady.

Since: Apr 11

Roma, QLD

#23 Oct 11, 2011
TBA wrote:
Get a job loool seriously, you are the crazy person on the bus that everyone avoids, you need to enlighten yourself on your mental instability and get some help.
Bubba

Armidale, Australia

#24 Oct 11, 2011
Tiger7 wrote:
<quoted text>
calm down, bubbs - this isnt an indian, its the deranged mauritian gutter crawler, beady.
Probably, we've all been speculating this for years.

For all we know he could be Chinese, this could actually be his job.

Since: Mar 11

Newcastle

#25 Oct 11, 2011
loool wrote:
You are a punjab sikh wanker, isbeing a muslem another of your infantile fantasies? What would you know about white women, or any women for that matter? Even your dog is male, sick little puppy. Just Another Indian keyboard warrior. LMAO

Since: Feb 10

Australia

#26 Oct 11, 2011
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably, we've all been speculating this for years.
For all we know he could be Chinese, this could actually be his job.
No, its beady. Lool is one of his 1000 nics:

kamdev Torfam so Galant
chut love
harpoon
long point
iron ore

smellyindian
busted
ConvictCentral - Montreal, Canada
ConvictCentral - Germany
Convict Central - Koln Germany

Krug - Copenhagen, Denmark

Teri Baap Andha - Copenhagen, Denmark

PC BS - Amsterdam, Netherlands
PC BS - Stockholm, Sweden
PC BS - Haarlem, Netherlands

Indian - Den Haag, Netherlands

Uski aulad - Kiev, Ukraine

teri maa ki choot - West Hollywood, CA

snooter - Toronto, Canada

Emir of Kuwait - Toronto, Canada

sam - Houston, TX

tweety nappy - Trollhättan, Sweden

Uski aulad - Luleå, Sweden
Uski aulad - Moscow, Russia
GIANT UNDERSEA SERPENT - Placentia, CA
GIANT UNDERSEA SERPENT - Westbourne, UK
GIANT UNDERSEA SERPENT - London, UK
GIANT UNDERSEA SERPENT - Stockholm, Sweden
GIANT UNDERSEA SERPENT - Berlin, Germany
GIANT UNDERSEA SERPENT - Erfurt, Germany
GIANT UNDERSEA SERPENT - Amsterdam, Netherlands

Undersea Giant serpent - Placentia, CA
Undersea Giant Serpent - Copenhagen, Denmark

INTESTINAL WORM - Berlin, Germany
Witch buster - Berlin, Germany
P e n i s - Berlin, Germany

TBAs older brother - Copenhagen, Denmark
SuppaAussiesdad - Copenhagen, Denmark
Pitbulls daddy - Copenhagen, Denmark

Giant Centipede - Westbourne, UK
Giant Centipede - Praha, Czech Republic

For Realz - Sydney, Australia

TBAs son - Sweden
TBAs son - Placentia, CA
TBAs son - Spisska Nova Ves, Slovakia
fk dirty TBA - Moscow, Russia
fk TBA - Maidenhead, UK
fk TBA - Placentia, CA

GETALIFE - Erfurt, Germany
Wee wili Winkie - Erfurt, Germany

expose Gottaliv - West Hollywood, CA
Investigator - West Hollywood, CA
Investigator - Schwanden, Switzerland
Investigator - Buffalo, NY

Tba is going nuts - Seoul, Korea
TBA is a pedophile - Erfurt, Germany
TBA IS A PEDOPHILE - Venlo, Netherlands

The real Elias - West Hollywood, CA
The real Elias - Placentia, CA

Gottaliv supporter - Placentia, CA

Tera Baap - Placentia, CA
Tera Baap - Westbourne, UK
Tera Baap - Erfurt, Germany
Tera Baap -Trollhättan, Sweden
Tera Baap - Jamaica, NY
Tera Baap - Norristown, PA

Ashok Golikeri - Vancouver, Canada

guest - Birmingham, UK

Austin316 - Bangalore, India
Austin316 - Bombay, India

Pakistan Afghan Express - Pakistan

Muki - Köln, Germany
ConvictCentral - Köln, Germany

Smart kid Lebbo - Balmain, Australia

Aboriginal - Erfurt, Germany

Blackfellas stink - Long Point, Australia

INDIAN LOWLIFE LIARS - Brisbane, Australia

Rex - Sydney, Australia
Rex - Brisbane, Australia
Rex - Canberra, Australia
Rex - Kellyville, Australia

Aussies are bogans - Melbourne, Australia
Dalit Prawasi - Melbourne, Australia
Nuke India - Melbourne, Australia
SIva Sankaran Sarma - Melbourne, Australia

The Truth - Saint Kilda, Australia

abc123 - Drummoyne, Australia

Real - Brisbane, Australia

Maori Partner - Erfurt, Germany
tiger7 Jew killer - Erfurt, Germany
Bridger - West Hollywood, CA
SupaAussie - West Hollywood, CA

10 years Boy - Arlington, VA
10 years Boy - Montreal, Canada
Rabbit fence - Montreal, Canada
white maggot - Montreal, Canada
Aboriginal - Buffalo, NY

allah and the mooselimes
Indian hater
angry albinos
god
DeVine
hell
jamie

and many more

Since: Apr 11

Roma, QLD

#27 Oct 11, 2011
That's quite a collection
Bubba

Armidale, Australia

#28 Oct 11, 2011
Tiger7 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, its beady. Lool is one of his 1000 nics:
kamdev Torfam so Galant
chut love
harpoon
long point
iron ore
smellyindian
busted
ConvictCentral - Montreal, Canada
ConvictCentral - Germany
Convict Central - Koln Germany
Krug - Copenhagen, Denmark
Teri Baap Andha - Copenhagen, Denmark
PC BS - Amsterdam, Netherlands
PC BS - Stockholm, Sweden
PC BS - Haarlem, Netherlands
Indian - Den Haag, Netherlands
Uski aulad - Kiev, Ukraine
teri maa ki choot - West Hollywood, CA
snooter - Toronto, Canada
Emir of Kuwait - Toronto, Canada
sam - Houston, TX
tweety nappy - Trollhättan, Sweden
Uski aulad - Luleå, Sweden
Uski aulad - Moscow, Russia
GIANT UNDERSEA SERPENT - Placentia, CA
GIANT UNDERSEA SERPENT - Westbourne, UK
GIANT UNDERSEA SERPENT - London, UK
GIANT UNDERSEA SERPENT - Stockholm, Sweden
GIANT UNDERSEA SERPENT - Berlin, Germany
GIANT UNDERSEA SERPENT - Erfurt, Germany
GIANT UNDERSEA SERPENT - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Undersea Giant serpent - Placentia, CA
Undersea Giant Serpent - Copenhagen, Denmark
INTESTINAL WORM - Berlin, Germany
Witch buster - Berlin, Germany
P e n i s - Berlin, Germany
TBAs older brother - Copenhagen, Denmark
SuppaAussiesdad - Copenhagen, Denmark
Pitbulls daddy - Copenhagen, Denmark
Giant Centipede - Westbourne, UK
Giant Centipede - Praha, Czech Republic
For Realz - Sydney, Australia
TBAs son - Sweden
TBAs son - Placentia, CA
TBAs son - Spisska Nova Ves, Slovakia
fk dirty TBA - Moscow, Russia
fk TBA - Maidenhead, UK
fk TBA - Placentia, CA
GETALIFE - Erfurt, Germany
Wee wili Winkie - Erfurt, Germany
expose Gottaliv - West Hollywood, CA
Investigator - West Hollywood, CA
Investigator - Schwanden, Switzerland
Investigator - Buffalo, NY
Tba is going nuts - Seoul, Korea
TBA is a pedophile - Erfurt, Germany
TBA IS A PEDOPHILE - Venlo, Netherlands
The real Elias - West Hollywood, CA
The real Elias - Placentia, CA
Gottaliv supporter - Placentia, CA
Tera Baap - Placentia, CA
Tera Baap - Westbourne, UK
Tera Baap - Erfurt, Germany
Tera Baap -Trollhättan, Sweden
Tera Baap - Jamaica, NY
Tera Baap - Norristown, PA
Ashok Golikeri - Vancouver, Canada
guest - Birmingham, UK
Austin316 - Bangalore, India
Austin316 - Bombay, India
Pakistan Afghan Express - Pakistan
Muki - Köln, Germany
ConvictCentral - Köln, Germany
Smart kid Lebbo - Balmain, Australia
Aboriginal - Erfurt, Germany
Blackfellas stink - Long Point, Australia
INDIAN LOWLIFE LIARS - Brisbane, Australia
Rex - Sydney, Australia
Rex - Brisbane, Australia
Rex - Canberra, Australia
Rex - Kellyville, Australia
Aussies are bogans - Melbourne, Australia
Dalit Prawasi - Melbourne, Australia
Nuke India - Melbourne, Australia
SIva Sankaran Sarma - Melbourne, Australia
The Truth - Saint Kilda, Australia
abc123 - Drummoyne, Australia
Real - Brisbane, Australia
Maori Partner - Erfurt, Germany
tiger7 Jew killer - Erfurt, Germany
Bridger - West Hollywood, CA
SupaAussie - West Hollywood, CA
10 years Boy - Arlington, VA
10 years Boy - Montreal, Canada
Rabbit fence - Montreal, Canada
white maggot - Montreal, Canada
Aboriginal - Buffalo, NY
allah and the mooselimes
Indian hater
angry albinos
god
DeVine
hell
jamie
and many more
He certainly has the time, he's either on benefits, rich or is paid to do this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Contracts For June 24, 2016 2 hr Ainu 2
has anyone seen arjun (Apr '13) 6 hr Arjun378 3
Gay Sydney massages 9 hr Arjun378 3
A New Take 16 hr A Random Poster 201
Indian perverts ruined our forum! 20 hr Deport indian per... 1
News The Dux apartment, anyone? 21 hr dux 1
News Residents fight against 'poverty porn' Sat St_Nick 13
More from around the web