name and shame bullying companys in t...

name and shame bullying companys in the workplace

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mal For Justice

Wellington, New Zealand

#1 Jun 5, 2011
A great way to stop it happening again.
Bob

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#2 Jun 10, 2011
So far we have Bunnings at the top of the list
Gary

#3 Jun 10, 2011
Bob wrote:
What branch did this happen? Please tell.
Cooper C

Wellington, New Zealand

#4 Jun 10, 2011
somewhere in Auckland
Josh

New Zealand

#5 Jun 14, 2011
I believe from what I have seen and heard it is the henderson branch.
Arabella

Australia

#6 Aug 1, 2011
The SS&A Club in Albury is rife with bullying! Team leaders are often witnessed by customers and staff members laughing, yelling pulling faces,lying and humilating subordinates! Management cover up for team leaders behaviour!
corp bully

Deer Park, Australia

#7 Aug 1, 2011
coles
corp bully

Deer Park, Australia

#8 Aug 1, 2011
and woolworth
hell all big corps are bullies.. maximize profit minimize cost. suck the dollar outta your worker
Terry

Wellington, New Zealand

#9 Aug 7, 2011
Bob wrote:
I have read about this I wonder if Bunnings put Management up to this or if The Management Team involved did this on their own? To put a false alegation onto someone is very low but then Management Protect Their Own. I believe in Namming and Shamming too. We know it was the Henderson Branch so who are these Managers that were involved?
See it believe it

Marden, Australia

#10 Aug 8, 2011
Coles also. Workers are expendable there. They make you work when it suits them and it's bad luck if you have other commitments in your life. You can be a loyal worker for years and years and they'll still treat you like shit.
funny

Deer Park, Australia

#11 Aug 8, 2011
topix
Noel Jackson

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#12 Aug 26, 2011
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>I have read about this I wonder if Bunnings put Management up to this or if The Management Team involved did this on their own? To put a false alegation onto someone is very low but then Management Protect Their Own. I believe in Namming and Shamming too. We know it was the Henderson Branch so who are these Managers that were involved?
Have read elsewhere about this. This was a very dishonest management team but I read that the victim got it all on tape.
Gypsy

Carlton North, Australia

#13 Sep 14, 2011
Unless you have megabucks you can't win against large corp. Government policy sucks because HR Policies are underhanded and behind the scene and very hard to prove. What happens when a co goes off site to discuss "how to handle the ageing population". It's done offsite and everyone is suspicious and the co bullies people into resigning. I have first hand experience of this ugly scene and justice is hard to prove without $$$$$. Wake up Gillard, you know what's happening, STOP IT. If you want us babyboombers to keep working to keep the economy going, start with company bullies. Sacrifice them. It's an unfair and ugly world out there Ms Gillard.
Morgan

#14 Sep 16, 2011
Gypsy wrote:
Unless you have megabucks you can't win against large corp. Government policy sucks because HR Policies are underhanded and behind the scene and very hard to prove. What happens when a co goes off site to discuss "how to handle the ageing population". It's done offsite and everyone is suspicious and the co bullies people into resigning. I have first hand experience of this ugly scene and justice is hard to prove without $$$$$. Wake up Gillard, you know what's happening, STOP IT. If you want us babyboombers to keep working to keep the economy going, start with company bullies. Sacrifice them. It's an unfair and ugly world out there Ms Gillard.
The worker that was bullied Mobbed and victimised etc by Bunnings Management took them on I have read about this on another site. And he WON... He got the evidence on TAPE.
Nat

Wellington, New Zealand

#15 Sep 23, 2011
Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>The worker that was bullied Mobbed and victimised etc by Bunnings Management took them on I have read about this on another site. And he WON... He got the evidence on TAPE.
The best way to prove what goes on in these situations.
jeff

Auckland, New Zealand

#16 Nov 11, 2011
Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>The worker that was bullied Mobbed and victimised etc by Bunnings Management took them on I have read about this on another site. And he WON... He got the evidence on TAPE.
read this on other sites amazing what a company that is in the wrong will do to protect dishonest managers???? Taping was a good idea by the victim.
Jorgan

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#17 Dec 2, 2011
See it believe it wrote:
Coles also. Workers are expendable there. They make you work when it suits them and it's bad luck if you have other commitments in your life. You can be a loyal worker for years and years and they'll still treat you like shit.
These supermarkets are very dishonest aswell they want you as a customer to disclose all your personal info as to where you live how much you earn a year etc just so you can get their one card discounts. If you don't have a One Card they used to let you use theirs at the counter but now they have all soughts of storys as to why they can't use it. Very corupt a price for some but not for all. Go to pack and save I say One price for all.
Gavin

Wellington, New Zealand

#18 Jan 15, 2012
Morgan wrote:
How did he do this? I think it is awesome to hear that they got caught out and so many Managers involved! Its in our schools and workplaces. The school ones upload them to you tube. Maybe this situation with Bunnings could be uploaded to the net convert to mp3 there are sites that allow this.
k j macdonald

Auckland, New Zealand

#19 Jan 19, 2012
Gavin wrote:
<quoted text>How did he do this? I think it is awesome to hear that they got caught out and so many Managers involved! Its in our schools and workplaces. The school ones upload them to you tube. Maybe this situation with Bunnings could be uploaded to the net convert to mp3 there are sites that allow this.
could I have a copy pls
Tina H

Wellington, New Zealand

#20 Feb 1, 2012
Morgan wrote:
Have been reading up about these situations as saw this happen to a friend of mine. The stress that comes from these situations causes alot of health issues with the victims. My friend left her job because of it and is now on the sickness benefit. She needs alot of help before she will return to looking for another job. I was just wondering is there a web site where you can listen to the tapes of bunnings bullying at work?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WTF News: It's Weird, True and Funny 7 hr beatlesinthebog 3
Australian Women and Black Men. (Aug '11) Sun HateBreed 83
Savita induced her own abortion (Nov '12) Sun Indian murdering ... 7
A New Take Jul 23 Mysterious Lou 244
Stories (Mar '10) Jul 23 Mysterious Lou 69
News Aussie screenwriters in final of Script Pipelin... Jul 22 Rosco 2
News Taylor Swift - mourned' in Melbourne mural Jul 22 Grassclipper 2
More from around the web