Comments
221 - 240 of 374 Comments Last updated Mar 14, 2014
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#253 May 20, 2013
chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
just to educate the insanely stup1d ....
A government bond is a bond issued by a national government, generally promising to pay a certain amount (the face value) on a certain date, as well as periodic interest payments. Government bonds are usually denominated in the country's own currency.
In Australia when the government runs a deficit it raises its money by issuing bonds on the free market, and it must pay the interest rate the market demands.
This proves the proposal that our currency actually has no value whatsoever, that there is nothing of any intrinsic value in circulation, the reserve bank creates money out of fresh air, not based on equivalent value of anything else [gold], the so called money in circulation is not money, it is credit.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#254 May 20, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
This proves the proposal that our currency actually has no value whatsoever, that there is nothing of any intrinsic value in circulation, the reserve bank creates money out of fresh air, not based on equivalent value of anything else [gold], the so called money in circulation is not money, it is credit.
money is like a share in the economy. If you have $100 you own some miniscule amount of the Australian economy. Companies regularly release new shares to raise money - so does the RBA when it prints more money. If it prints too much money it devalues the currency.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#255 May 20, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like you couldn't organize a 3 year old.....(LOL)...your setting yourself up for some serious disappointment when you sober up after the shindig......don't say you weren't warned......(lol)
Jealous you're not invited? poo.
The Fascist Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#257 May 20, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
Oh, Julia (obviously a woman) cried when she mentioned what their government is doing to able the disabled...never mind the government isn't doing a damn thing it is the people, because Gillards government spent all of our money and got us into debt...so instead of being able to support this on the taxes we pay...the government has seen fit to raise the medicare levvy, which now not only sees us having to cut back on all those wonderful promises she made but has added to our burden of a 300 billion dollar debt and a levvy....seems that is the way of governments today...spend our taxes on aiding other countries and hit us up for more money for services we already pay for....go Julia...and keep going till you're gone and forgotten....And if you don't want to have people critises you for being a female, stop acting like a cry baby to influence the voters...is it a ploy a man would use?....I doubt it!
What Man,...Women?
Do you even have your Man?
Or you are Fat Pig no Man want?

;-]

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#258 May 20, 2013
chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your numbers?
Howard left leaving the country a surplus plus a future fund. Keating & Hawke left a debt of only $92b.
<quoted text>
At least you admit you fabricated them.
-
Show us proof and links where you are getting all your figures from!!!!
-
I gave you proof by supplying links
Maybe you missed reading the link
here it is again.
http://www.aph.gov.au/binaries/library/pubs/r...
-
By the way a government is not meant to leave a country in a surplus as large as the Howard government did.
-
Government should balance their books very close to zero or a small deficit.
-
Give us more and better hospital in place of having $28 Billion in the reserve, give us more and better railways give us airports and roads that we can get to the airports and not keep the extra money you steal from us in banks.
-
Give our elderly better facilities as in better homes to retire in.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#259 May 20, 2013
chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
just to educate the insanely stup1d ....
A government bond is a bond issued by a national government, generally promising to pay a certain amount (the face value) on a certain date, as well as periodic interest payments. Government bonds are usually denominated in the country's own currency.
In Australia when the government runs a deficit it raises its money by issuing bonds on the free market, and it must pay the interest rate the market demands.
-
Show me where I can buy Australian bonds?
-
Australia has no bonds for sale since the last world war.
-
When you are trying to impress make sure you know what you are talking about.
-
I WILL TYPE THIS SECTION VERY SLOW, THAT WAY YOU MAY UNDERSTAND IT.
-
AUSTRALIA HAS NO BONDS FOR SALE.
-
AUSTRALIA DOES NOT NEED BONDS WE ARE A VERY RICH COUNTRY.
-
AUSTRALIA MINIMUM WAGES IS THE HIGHEST IN THE WORLD.
Australia has the highest paid minimum hourly rate in the world for a working person.
See the 6th column.
-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_ ...
-
AUSTRALIA HAS THE THIRD BEST SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS.
-
No where in the world have this many social security benefits all thanks to the Labor party.
-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Security_...
-

ABSTUDY – offers a range of allowances to assist Indigenous students and New Apprentices.
Age Pension – for people planning for retirement or who are already retired.
Assistance for Isolated Children – for families with a child who cannot attend school locally because of distance or special needs.
Austudy Payment – for full-time students and New Apprentices aged 25 years or over.
Carer Allowance – for people who care for an minors 16–17 and adults over 18 years with a disability.
Carer Allowance (Child)– for people who care for a child under 16 years with a disability.
Carer Payment – for people who provide full-time care for someone with a disability
Disability Support Pension – for people unable to work for 2 years due to illness, injury or disability.
Double Orphan Pension – for people who are raising children who have lost both parents.
Maternity Payment – for help with those extra costs after the birth of a new baby.
Newstart Allowance – for people who are looking for employment.
Parenting Payment – for parents or guardians to help with the cost of raising children.
Pensioner Education Supplement – for people on Pensions with education expenses.
Special Benefit – for people who are in financial hardship, have no way of supporting themselves and are not entitled to another payment (normally due to residency requirements)
Youth Allowance – for full-time students or New Apprentices aged 15 (under some circumstances) 16 to 24 and people aged under 21 who are undertaking job search or a combination of approved activities.

-
If it was up to national liberal party the old would be standing begging at street corners.
Notice how I add in links to back up my statements with the proof where is yours.
-
Australian old age pensioners are receiving one of the highest payments in the world.
A single pensioner with no other income and no other assets besides the house he lives in receives Single $733.70 that is $19,706 per annum, a single person under normal conditions will not eat more than $100 a week on groceries and incidentals that is $5,200
Leave the average pensioner with $14,506 in his bank all thanks to the Labor government.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#261 May 20, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
This proves the proposal that our currency actually has no value whatsoever, that there is nothing of any intrinsic value in circulation, the reserve bank creates money out of fresh air,, the so called money in circulation is not money, it is credit.
-
Currency is only worth what our GDP is doing and that is when the RBA comes in and controls it all with either raising the interest or dropping the interest.
-
Read this article is one of the best that explains it all.
http://www.etu.org.za/toolbox/docs/developmen...

If we start exporting to much up goes our GDP up goes our dollar.
Export slows down for now our products are getting to expensive for those living overseas, we start to export less, down comes the dollar. down comes the GDP etc etc and it will keep going around like that for an other 100,000,000,000 years
-
This is why the Chinese had to increase their yuan from the pressure put on them by the USA
China would prefer the Yuan to remain at 17 cents to the Dollar so what does China do to keep the Yuan at 17 cents to the dollar?
Read all about it here >>>>
http://factsanddetails.com/china.php...

What we should do is what China does.
Stop buying products from foreign countries with out placing a very high tariff on the product.

To make the example very simple.
-
For example we do not coconut juice, no tariff on those products.
-
We do manufacture Bottle orange juice any orange juice that enters Australia has a very high tariff.
Just walk around any of the $2 shops or K marts or Targets and see the junk we we buy.
-
http://selwynduke.typepad.com/selwyndukecom/j...
-

It’s Time To Boycott Chinese Made Junk. If Only To Piss Beijing Off
in Angry Rants / on July 17, 2011 at 8:30 pm /

I’m really fed up with all the Chinese made junk that’s sold everywhere in Australia – and beyond. Every time I buy something, I know that somewhere there’s a small label on it saying ‘Made in China’. And how I rejoice – on very rare occasions – if it turns out that it was made someplace else.

Oh, he’s full of hatred, I can hear some people out there saying. He’s denying the Chinese people the right to earn their living, disgraceful!

Well, sue me, you politically correct creeps! I’m tired of being forced to buy junk so that some clever retailer can make a quick buck and some Chinese worker can earn his 1 yuan an hour equal to 17 Australian cents, sitting in some crappy factory for 18 hours. I pay my own money and I can demand quality. I’m not a charity that has to support 1.4 billion people in China.

If I buy a shirt, shoes, a mobile phone or some household appliance, I want them to be made properly and work well. I don’t want them to last a day or two and then keep them so as not to upset the Chinese working masses and their communist masters. I’m sorry, but I don’t give a damn about the Chinese proletariat. Just like the Chinese proletariat doesn’t care about me and millions of other people.

Let’s be honest about it: this whole ‘Chinese economic miracle’ is one big con. We were taken for a ride by the big companies and retailers who had realised that they can cut their costs to the bone by having their goods made in China. No one cared that China was a communist dictatorship that pretended to embrace the free market. What free market would that be? It’s one big concentration camp that uses slave labour. There are about six or seven big cities in China that are used as show pieces.
-
And now that we’ve entered a recession, which was to a large extent caused by overproduction of cheap Chinese goods that undermined proper companies across the world, we’re being told that the poor Chinese people will be losing their jobs is we stop buying their crap.
-
The reason for this story is that both of the Australian governments are kissing Chinese arse and we are as Australian are losing.
Show the politician what we want, and stop buying Chinese junk.
thor

Perth, Australia

#262 May 20, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous you're not invited? poo.
Ahoma you should invite Foo because come sept 15 he will be looking for new employment , he could run and get drinks for your guests , turn the snags and such on the bbq etc , probably only cost $5 an hour

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#263 May 20, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>

By the way a government is not meant to leave a country in a surplus as large as the Howard government did.
You said there wasn't a surplus. So your being a dipst1ck to be contraversial.

A government should run a surplus every year - the next year they spend it. So they are always spending money they have in the bank instead of having to borrow & pay interest.

Howard made the same mistake kennett made in victoria - they banked the surplus instead of investing it in infrastructure, health etc.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#264 May 20, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Show us proof and links where you are getting all your figures from!!!!
-
I gave you proof by supplying links
Maybe you missed reading the link
here it is again.
http://www.aph.gov.au/binaries/library/pubs/r...
-

By the way a government is not meant to leave a country in a surplus as large as the Howard government did.
-
Government should balance their books very close to zero or a small deficit.
-
Give us more and better hospital in place of having $28 Billion in the reserve, give us more and better railways give us airports and roads that we can get to the airports and not keep the extra money you steal from us in banks.
-
Give our elderly better facilities as in better homes to retire in.
Yeah, well the one that states the Liberals being in 928 billion debt was the one that tipped logic over the edge there for you buddy.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#265 May 20, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s Time To Boycott Chinese Made Junk. If Only To Piss Beijing Off
Your rant is a little fanatical, You can't blame the Chinese at all, for wanting a better economy after decades of living as one of the poorest nations on earth....and don't only half blame the western world for profiteering and bringing all this shite to our shores. The Chinese copy and made what big western business gave them to make and western big business is what sold us out, not China so on that we can agree....All the jobs that we sent offshore to places like China, India, Taiwan and Korea because our companies wanted more money and less quality...and again the lack of quality isn't the fault of the Chinese it is what the western world have insisted on and taught them.
Big companies didn't have to adhere to stringent health laws as those of the western world, that won't allow the use of products or poisons or banned fertilisers etc, just so they could produce a product cheaper...The western world shopper doesn't choose to have our regular brands off the shelf for cheap imports it is big companies that decide this....it is not us that would prefer Coles or Woolies brands of tomato sauce to Rosella or Big Red it is their deceptive way of marketing, they claim they are of stock or the stock didn't arrive (all lies because the shelves are jam packed with their on sale brand) of our favorites so must take the next best option.
It is not us that make kids work long hours for a pittance for high brand clothes that we still pay a small fortune for, like Nike(now paying them a decent wage because we refused to buy their products?) and other big brand names etc, big business still gets their massive profits almost for nothing and exploits humanity and the earth while they are at it, there are countries that are growing palm oil and food plants for the western world and cutting down their growth forest and losing thousands of species of animal while aiding global warming, and western big business is behind it all..Western big business is what made China what it is, and now they are showing us how it's done....just deserts methinks... So next time you buy that shirt shoes mobile that cost a fortune, first find out what is behind the brand most of us don't even know how a lot of this stuff is produced but as for your mobile or tv all parts are the same and all Chinese, Asian made, the difference is you pay more for the brand name because they give a longer guarantee, it is ALL a matter of propaganda salesmenship.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#266 May 20, 2013
thor wrote:
<quoted text>Ahoma you should invite Foo because come sept 15 he will be looking for new employment , he could run and get drinks for your guests , turn the snags and such on the bbq etc , probably only cost $5 an hour
What a good idea..he can be our beetch.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#267 May 20, 2013
chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
You said there wasn't a surplus. So your being a dipst1ck to be contraversial.
You do have to try and read and understand English, it is not that difficult to understand.
-
Show me where I said there was no surplus.
-
When the Media were screaming that the Labor party spend the $28 Billion dollars surplus, everyone who lives in Australia knew there was a surplus.
chefboy812 wrote:
A government should run a surplus every year - the next year they spend it. So they are always spending money they have in the bank instead of having to borrow & pay interest.
Howard made the same mistake kennett made in victoria - they banked the surplus instead of investing it in infrastructure, health etc.
-
At last you agree with me, Howard government should of spend the surplus.
-
When you steal from the people as in taxing them you should always give it back.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#269 May 20, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rant is a little fanatical, You can't blame the Chinese at all, for wanting a better economy after decades of living as one of the poorest nations on earth....and don't only half blame the western world for profiteering and bringing all this shite to our shores. The Chinese copy and made what big western business gave them to make and western big business is what sold us out, not China so on that we can agree....All the jobs that we sent offshore to places like China, India, Taiwan and Korea because our companies wanted more money and less quality...and again the lack of quality isn't the fault of the Chinese it is what the western world have insisted on and taught them.
Big companies didn't have to adhere to stringent health laws as those of the western world, that won't allow the use of products or poisons or banned fertilisers etc, just so they could produce a product cheaper...The western world shopper doesn't choose to have our regular brands off the shelf for cheap imports it is big companies that decide this....it is not us that would prefer Coles or Woolies brands of tomato sauce to Rosella or Big Red it is their deceptive way of marketing, they claim they are of stock or the stock didn't arrive (all lies because the shelves are jam packed with their on sale brand) of our favorites so must take the next best option.
It is not us that make kids work long hours for a pittance for high brand clothes that we still pay a small fortune for, like Nike(now paying them a decent wage because we refused to buy their products?) and other big brand names etc, big business still gets their massive profits almost for nothing and exploits humanity and the earth while they are at it, there are countries that are growing palm oil and food plants for the western world and cutting down their growth forest and losing thousands of species of animal while aiding global warming, and western big business is behind it all..Western big business is what made China what it is, and now they are showing us how it's done....just deserts methinks... So next time you buy that shirt shoes mobile that cost a fortune, first find out what is behind the brand most of us don't even know how a lot of this stuff is produced but as for your mobile or tv all parts are the same and all Chinese, Asian made, the difference is you pay more for the brand name because they give a longer guarantee, it is ALL a matter of propaganda salesmenship.
-
Of course it is us who is causing the problems we are having.
-
Simple stop buying Chinese junk.
-
I never said stop buying Chinese.
-
I'll repeat it again: stop buying Chinese junk.
-
Stop buying goods made from slave and child labour.
-
Same as the media explains to you why you should stop Buying ivory, for when you buy a piece of Ivory, you do not kill an elephant.
-
It is when 10,000 of us buy a piece of ivory is when we kill an elephant.
-
Same as when you buy 1 piece of junk from China you do not close the factory in Australia who makes the same junk.
-
The best example I can give you.
-
Many years ago there was a soft toys animals manufacturer in the Central coast making Koalas and Kangaroos.
-
China started to make soft toys animals, guess what happened with the factory in the central coast, all Koalas and Kangaroo soft toys are now made in China.
-
Of course it is not the China man's fault, no it is our fault for buying Chinese shit and not buying Australian.
-
Are you aware that you can not find any made in Australia souvenirs.
-
At times when I see the Chinese tourist in souvenir shops buying Australian souvenirs, I wonder if they know that the junk they are buying that it is made in China!!!
-
The souvenir caps are made in China all the souvenir t shirts are made in China etc etc etc.
-
No one is blaming China.
-
I AM BLAMING YOU and I and YOU and YOU and YOU and YOU and YOU. ETC ETC ETC

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#270 May 20, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text> You do have to try and read and understand English, it is not that difficult to understand.
-
Show me where I said there was no surplus.
-
When the Media were screaming that the Labor party spend the $28 Billion dollars surplus, everyone who lives in Australia knew there was a surplus.
<quoted text>
-
At last you agree with me, Howard government should of spend the surplus.
-
When you steal from the people as in taxing them you should always give it back.
Well that hasn't been the case with the Labor government has it?...where is our recompense for all the foreign aid we have given or the money given to the UN or IMF Indonesia, the Islands etc?....What do we get back for that? SFA!

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#271 May 20, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Of course it is us who is causing the problems we are having.
-
Simple stop buying Chinese junk.
-
I never said stop buying Chinese.
-
I'll repeat it again: stop buying Chinese junk.
-
Stop buying goods made from slave and child labour.
-
Same as the media explains to you why you should stop Buying ivory, for when you buy a piece of Ivory, you do not kill an elephant.
-
It is when 10,000 of us buy a piece of ivory is when we kill an elephant.
-
Same as when you buy 1 piece of junk from China you do not close the factory in Australia who makes the same junk.
-
The best example I can give you.
-
Many years ago there was a soft toys animals manufacturer in the Central coast making Koalas and Kangaroos.
-
China started to make soft toys animals, guess what happened with the factory in the central coast, all Koalas and Kangaroo soft toys are now made in China.
-
Of course it is not the China man's fault, no it is our fault for buying Chinese shit and not buying Australian.
-
Are you aware that you can not find any made in Australia souvenirs.
-
At times when I see the Chinese tourist in souvenir shops buying Australian souvenirs, I wonder if they know that the junk they are buying that it is made in China!!!
-
The souvenir caps are made in China all the souvenir t shirts are made in China etc etc etc.
-
No one is blaming China.
-
I AM BLAMING YOU and I and YOU and YOU and YOU and YOU and YOU. ETC ETC ETC
No you should be blaming western big business 100%...we don't force the companies to go overseas or use child labor big business does. Stop fooling yourself it is not to give us a cheaper product, it is to make more profits!!...A pair of Nike's cost the same for us as it would if they were made here, it is not us that benefits from this, you looney...it is big business, if it wasn't they wouldn't do it, would they? And if you have a mobile phone or tv or car or dishwasher or tools...it is you, you, you that is causing the problem....you are truly ridiculous...Baron Von Deek.
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#272 May 20, 2013
Buying Australian whenever possible is probably the best thing everyone could do , to keep the economy strong....these days you have to search for it....Australia's biggest retail chain , BTW , imports over 90% of it's floor stock from China . This is treason. The stuff is rubbish , and eventually becomes part of the growing mountain at your local tip , as land fill......it's waisted money, and it puts a lot of people out of work.....clear labelling and far more education about your disposable income is needed.....

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#273 May 20, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
No you should be blaming western big business 100%...we don't force the companies to go overseas or use child labor big business does. Stop fooling yourself it is not to give us a cheaper product, it is to make more profits!!...A pair of Nike's cost the same for us as it would if they were made here, it is not us that benefits from this, you looney...it is big business, if it wasn't they wouldn't do it, would they? And if you have a mobile phone or tv or car or dishwasher or tools...it is you, you, you that is causing the problem....you are truly ridiculous...Baron Von Deek.
Business is in business to make profit. And thesedays good profits are essential as so many peoples retirement & investment are tied to it.

What is wrong is when fruit is picked in Shepperton, shipped to NZ to be canned & bought back & put on the shelves cheaper than doing the whole process here. Tomatoes from elmore go to NZ made into sauce & bought back here cheaper. That is a completely farcked up process. We will be live exporting cattle to NZ abattoirs soon to be slaughtered, butchered, cut , packed & imported back cheaper than doing it here.
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#274 May 20, 2013
China makes some good stuff , and they have as much right to the export markets as anyone , but all countries should only be importing that which they need , and never that which they have or can make domestically.....
boat

Anonymous Proxy

#275 May 20, 2013
Foo wrote:
China makes some good stuff , and they have as much right to the export markets as anyone , but all countries should only be importing that which they need , and never that which they have or can make domestically.....
Is China where you buy your dresses for when you pretend to be a woman and post messages about black men and their dicks ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indians are filthy sex perverts 6 min Manbrahmos 14
ASIAN women are WHITE boy worshipping SLUTS 10 min haha 6
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 11 min Manbrahmos 3,442
Adult Breast Feeding Australia (Oct '11) 15 min Miss Yes 1,094
Australia: MH370 may have turned south sooner 26 min user 48
Chinese first take our industries and then our ... 30 min RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 284
Malaysia, Australia to share costs for latest p... 44 min _malon_goblok 3
Indian Girls vs White Girls, Whose More Attract... (Aug '13) 2 hr Sidhu 679
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••