My father and uncle are one. I'm a product of incest.

Posted in the Australia Forum

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Sep 25, 2013
Greg xpat kiwi

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

I'm ashamed to say this, but it's true. My father and uncle are 1. My mom's brother is my father. I'm a product of incest and recently I got my mom's sister's pregnant. Now i'm my own uncle too.
Baboon Fixers

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Brainless Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA kutta FUCKTARD tranny, fark off.
slave owner

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Greg xpat kiwi wrote:
I'm ashamed to say this, but it's true. My father and uncle are 1. My mom's brother is my father. I'm a product of incest and recently I got my mom's sister's pregnant. Now i'm my own uncle too.
Just like voice of reason! Do you know him? He uses other names and replies to his own posts.
Incest Is Relative

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

well I don't know why you should be ashamed of it, it wasn't anything you did. However I do say that getting your aunt pregnant was kind of stupid, what in this day and age of birth control she should've known better! But I also was not your fault, because she is the adult and keeper of the secret Garden so it's up to her to make sure unwanted weeds don't grow there. Just don't feel bad about the incest itself, or more properly known as Family Love because there's really nothing wrong with it and in this day and age of diseases, keeping sex in the home and in the family is really the smartest thing you can do!
Greg xpat kiwi

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Incest Is Relative wrote:
well I don't know why you should be ashamed of it, it wasn't anything you did. However I do say that getting your aunt pregnant was kind of stupid, what in this day and age of birth control she should've known better! But I also was not your fault, because she is the adult and keeper of the secret Garden so it's up to her to make sure unwanted weeds don't grow there. Just don't feel bad about the incest itself, or more properly known as Family Love because there's really nothing wrong with it and in this day and age of diseases, keeping sex in the home and in the family is really the smartest thing you can do!
Thank's I feel a bit better now. It's a girl though I think she's got a deformed head :(
slave owner

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Greg xpat kiwi wrote:
<quoted text>Thank's I feel a bit better now. It's a girl though I think she's got a deformed head :(
Just like voice of reason!
Greg xpat kiwi

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

slave owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like voice of reason!
I couldn't stop laughing so I wet myself. Your comment is so true....
voices of reasons

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Greg xpat kiwi wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't stop laughing so I wet myself. Your comment is so true....
your lying my dad raped me and i loved it so much, so stop putting yourself down greg , i respect you and one day be a man like youand not a wimp like most indians
Nana

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

You have such a messy family!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The aboriginals are the indigenous people>How d... 4 min Ibnallaah 39
13 Million to be spent on at "Risk" young Muslims 7 min Islam is an evil ... 22
why are arabs so racist against non arabs? (Jun '13) 9 min Singh 19
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 11 min Felix37 44,314
What are the accomplishments of Australia? 13 min cary 85
Alcohol and breast feeding causes brain cancer ... 20 min chev 11
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 21 min Mark 1,070
Indian Girls vs White Girls, Whose More Attract... (Aug '13) 23 min Sheela 598
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 30 min Stuart Cudahy 3,115
Why is this forum so disgusting? 2 hr JUSTICE TO LAURA 67